I'm back with another Christmas card and my 2nd Alternative design for the October 2020 Paper Pumpkin, "Joy to the World." This one uses the wreath elements in the kit, plus other materials not in the kit. It is my own design and not one of the featured designs that come with the kit. I just love the crisp colors. I made 6 cards, which did not go anywhere for 2020 during my lost mojo/ run amok hiatus from crafting...so it has been added to my 2021 Christmas Stash!
While planning my design and wanting to play my "Challenge Catch-up," I found 15 challenges that could be used, some of which are pretty old and some relatively current. (I call relatively current those that fall within 6 months of today's date. Here they are:
1) ABC14H8 - Alphabet Challenge/ H for Holiday - 12/2/20.
3) AOCC20 - All Occasion Card Challenge/ December 2020 - 12/1/20. This challenge gives you a choice of any theme needed for the month...you set your own goals to complete and mail them timely. I have 6 Christmas cards set for each month.
4) USEIT2020 - Use It Challenge/ December - 12/1/20. This challenge requires you to use old, long unused items gathering dust and/or new/old items purchased (purchased quite awhile ago) and never unpackaged/or used! My card uses an old bag of sequins. My new/old items are: embossing folder, and kraft/foil dsp.
5) WT819 - Ways to Use It Challenge/ Lots of Dots! - 11/19/20. I've used lots of dots in my kraft/foil patterned paper and my Dotted Tulle ribbon.
6) S2S20NOV - Stamp to Save/ November = Christmas Cards - 11/5/20.
7) F4A558 - Free 4 All Challenge/ It is Coming Soon! - 10/30/20. A Christmas card is required.
CAS576 - Clean & Simple Challenge/ 3-Parts - 3/9/20. Create a card with three distinct sections. I have 2 green vertical sections and 1 vertical, center focal strip.
9) SCSCCMAR20 - Fan Club Christmas Card Challenge/ Color Theme--March = GREEN - 3/1/20.
10) CC768 - Color Challenge/ A Spruced Up Golden Cherry - 12/3/19. Colors to use: Shaded Spruce, Gold, Cherry Cobbler. Dessert: Christmas or Winter Birthday. I've use Call Me Clover green as I didn't have any Shaded Sprice, Gold Glimmer paper, Cherry Cobbler. My neutrals are: Whisper White and Crumb Cake. Christmas is my dessert.
11) MMTPT591 - Teapot Challenge/ Twelve Days of Christmas - 11/19/19. Of the 12 items listed, 8 is the most I could eek out. I used: red, green, gold, crumb cake (+1 color), holly, sequins (baubles), and dry embossing (texture), and a twine bow (1 more not listed).
12) SC765 - Sketch Challenge - 9/4/19. I did modify the sketch a bit. I left off the square underlay, as my circle is a wreath, and it does have some white space around its edges. With the foil dot and embossed background, I thought the extra piece took away from my design.
13) WORD0719 - Fan Club Monthly Themes--July 2019/ Comeback Cards - 7/19/19. My card fits the central theme because it is a CASE of an old 2015 card from my gallery. I chose Mixing the Old & the New @ Christmas!. I kept the Christmas theme, color scheme with gold foil/ glimmer added, and the wreath. I changed the layout, but kept the wreath as the center focal point.
14) IC661 - Inspiration Challenge/ CBrit+Co - 8/4/18. Here is my inspiration: Wreath Donuts!
15) FS583 - Featured Stamper Challenge/ lizzier - I chose this card is CASE: Tidings of Comfort and Joy! I kept the Christmas theme, wreath, basic colors and vertical layout but made several changes. I added more colors, layers, a dry embossed background, and a word die instead of just stamping. My bow is string twine instead of ribbon.
Ingredients: Stampin' Up products: Paper Pumpkin October 2020 "Joy to the World" kit elements. Paper/ Cardstock--Cherry Cobbler, Whisper White, Call Me Clover, Gold Glimmer. Dies--Joy Dies (2020 Holiday). Ink--Call Me Clover; Memento Tuxedo Black. Other: Paper--DCWV Kraft & Gold. Hot Off the Press--Diamond Dots EF. Pretty Pink Posh: red sequins. Size: 4-3/4" x 6-1/4".