This card is for two friends�e(TM) DTGD challenges...I am still creating cards and doing catch up on the challenges. It is worth joining the fan club.
Check the video out on the technique I used. I used the same colours as per the video. I found that my gold EP got stuck on some of the 3D embossed BG but I was happy with the effect.
I used my punch for the metallic copper border at the bottom......which doesn�e(TM)t show up well.
As one of the challenges is to use green and the ink I used on the embossed panel was green I decided to use a lighter metallic green for my flowers and butterflies. The card was starting to look too dark and why I added the red matting. The technique gives a very rich effect and reminds me of a tapestry or fabric. I will use lighter colours next time.
The back die cut was cut out of the same metallic copper paper. I rubbed some rose gold wax on parts of it to try and lighten it. The wax is an interesting medium and I will be using this again in a challenge on the MMJ site down the track.