Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 02-10-2007, 09:04 PM   #41  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Quote:

Originally Posted by sassyat30
I got it today! And I love, love LOVE it! :mrgreen: I just uploaded my first card made with it to my gallery.
Did you end up getting a discount? Just curious!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-11-2007, 05:47 AM   #42  
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sairabee
Did you end up getting a discount? Just curious!
No, I didn't. I didn't have a coupon, but I was willing to pay full price for it.

Using the machine doesn't even compare with using the rolling pin...no comparison at all!! The machine is so much cleaner and crisp looking.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-11-2007, 06:40 AM   #43  
Rubber Obsessor

Default Michael's

I didn't realize there were so many GB people on here!!! I live in GB too, and I got my CB from Michael's. My bday was in January, and I told my daughter that I really wanted the CB for my bday. Unfortuneately it was a week that Mike's didn't have a coupon....stupid on their part! Anyway, I called and asked if they had a coupon, and they said no, but just tell them that you want the 40% off, and they will give it to you. So, I made sure to tell my hubby that in case he decided to get it for me. I would have never paid full price for it. Anyway, I got it for my bday, I was soooo excited. I asked him if he had any problems, and he told me that he told the cashier he wanted the 40% off, and she argued with him. I told him I was taking it back. That was ridiculous. I was just in there earlier in the week, and they let me do it.

I took it back to Mike's and the manager happened to be standing at the service counter, so I explained my situation, and he happily gave me the 40% off. So, I would highly recommend you go back to Mike's and ask for the manager. Tell them you just purchased the CB, and you were not given the 40% off. I have to say, the manager there is pretty nice. I bet you will get your $30 back...that would buy you quite a few folders!!!

I am wondering if I saw you at Mike's yesterday. I saw a lady holding a CB in her hands, and I thought to myself, she is going to love that!!! Then when we were checking out, she was also at the register, and asked the cashier if there was anything else she needed to make it work? It would have been around 2:00.

Chris

http://cropmomscraftycards.blogspot.com/
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-11-2007, 09:43 AM   #44  
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:

Originally Posted by cropmom66
I didn't realize there were so many GB people on here!!! I live in GB too, and I got my CB from Michael's. My bday was in January, and I told my daughter that I really wanted the CB for my bday. Unfortuneately it was a week that Mike's didn't have a coupon....stupid on their part! Anyway, I called and asked if they had a coupon, and they said no, but just tell them that you want the 40% off, and they will give it to you. So, I made sure to tell my hubby that in case he decided to get it for me. I would have never paid full price for it. Anyway, I got it for my bday, I was soooo excited. I asked him if he had any problems, and he told me that he told the cashier he wanted the 40% off, and she argued with him. I told him I was taking it back. That was ridiculous. I was just in there earlier in the week, and they let me do it.

I took it back to Mike's and the manager happened to be standing at the service counter, so I explained my situation, and he happily gave me the 40% off. So, I would highly recommend you go back to Mike's and ask for the manager. Tell them you just purchased the CB, and you were not given the 40% off. I have to say, the manager there is pretty nice. I bet you will get your $30 back...that would buy you quite a few folders!!!

I am wondering if I saw you at Mike's yesterday. I saw a lady holding a CB in her hands, and I thought to myself, she is going to love that!!! Then when we were checking out, she was also at the register, and asked the cashier if there was anything else she needed to make it work? It would have been around 2:00.

Chris
OMG, that was totally me!! :shock: I wanted to make sure I didn't need something else to make it work, kwim? I didn't want to get all the way home and figure out I needed something else.

I had my DD with me, too. What a small world!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-11-2007, 01:03 PM   #45  
Mad Swapper

Location: in a seaside cottage in Maine, IRL off the Beltway in Northern VA

I just got home with my new CB, anf I got it AC Moore with a 40% off Michaels coupon so it I am in the $48.00 group :mrgreen:

Forget Regret Or Life Is Yours To Miss
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-11-2007, 01:04 PM   #46  
Mad Swapper

Location: in a seaside cottage in Maine, IRL off the Beltway in Northern VA

Quote:

Originally Posted by restongal
I just got home with my new CB, anf I got it AC Moore with a 40% off Michaels coupon so it I am in the $48.00 group :mrgreen:
meant "and" disregard "it" after so, I really miss the edit button. I am to excited about the CB to spell correctly I guess :rolleyes:

Forget Regret Or Life Is Yours To Miss
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-11-2007, 05:39 PM   #47  
Pearl-ExPert

What a bummer. I paid 89.99 for mine at Joanne's and also got the Cricut for 199.99 - Joann's had a mail in rebate when I bought it, but the actual cricut didn't come in until AFTER the expiration date - had I known,it would not come in time to get the rebate, I probably would have waited as they almost always do 50% off coupons eventually...

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-11-2007, 06:03 PM   #48  
Polyshrink Goddess

Question

soooooooo where's a good place to buy it (or in my case order it online) in Canada??
Reply With Quote Likes