Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 02-08-2014, 01:16 PM   #1  
Inking Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default We R Memory Keepers gift box punch board issue

Has anyone else had this problem? When I put my card stock in the punch board it is impossible for the card stock to line up against the edge of the form on both sides of the punch. I think the punch is keeping the card stock from aligning the way it should. I have cut several pieces of card stock being careful to cut them squarely so I hope I've eliminated the chances of it being "operator error". Am I doing something wrong? Is there an adjustment I can make?
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-10-2014, 11:23 PM   #2  
Insane Embellisher

Received 38 Likes on 23 Posts

We R Memory Keepers and Lifestyle Crafts now owned by the same company and the Customer Service is awesome. Speedy and helpful [email protected]

Bahb
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-12-2014, 12:56 PM   #3  
Mad Swapper

Received 28 Likes on 17 Posts

I got the Box Punch Board back when it first came out in the Fall and I had the same problem. When I looked at the back of the punch I saw that the slot that the paper goes into was "cut short" on one side which kept the paper from sitting correctly against the guide on the front. After MUCH hassle with a We R Memories Keeper sales rep., I did receive a new board almost 3 months later.

I DO love my new board which works very well, and am happy I got it. I just wish I hadn't had to exchange numerous emails and phone calls to get the defective board replaced. Good Luck!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-13-2014, 07:34 PM   #4  
Hardware Hotshot

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I have the Envelope and the Pillow Box punch boards and they work great.. I also have the Gift Box punch board and haven't opened it up yet.. guess I need to do so to make sure that it works as it should. thanks for the heads up.

~ Pam T.

--English writer G. K. Chesterton (1874-1936)

~*BLOG*~
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-19-2014, 05:23 PM   #5  
Glitter Queen

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I have had NO SUCCESS with customer service. I emailed back and forth several times and the woman I dealt with denied anything could possibly be wrong with the punch. I simply gave up.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-20-2014, 07:20 AM   #6  
Insane Embellisher

Received 38 Likes on 23 Posts

Quote:

Originally Posted by sfwhiteView Post
I have had NO SUCCESS with customer service. I emailed back and forth several times and the woman I dealt with denied anything could possibly be wrong with the punch. I simply gave up.
Wow, I'm really surprised. They've replaced my Corner Chomper twice. And now I want my QuickStik replaced but they want a photo to prove I have one and I have to move heavy furniture to get to the port for my camera so it's not worth the $7 I spent on the QuickStik. I'll just buy the Silhouette one instead.

We Are Memory Keepers and Lifestyle Crafts are merging, so maybe that has impacted the efficiency in the Customer Service Department. I'm sure sorry you're having problems with them. Maybe trying by phone will get you to some other person.

Good luck,
Bahb
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-21-2014, 04:54 AM   #7  
Mad Swapper

Received 28 Likes on 17 Posts

I too had to send pictures of the Punch Board to show what the problem was, and if it hadn't been for the owner of the store I purchased it from speaking up for me, I would probably still be waiting even though they had told me at least 3 times they were mailing out a replacement. VERY frustrating! But once again, I DO love the Board that works.
Reply With Quote Likes