Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 08-31-2011, 08:40 AM   #41  
Proud Fan Club Member

Received 5,927 Likes on 2,193 Posts

Quote:

Originally Posted by eyestitchView Post
I admit I do not do much scoring. I just use the groove in my paper cutter to score. I have the stylus that I bought at Michaels with a coupon. I never thought to use it for scoring. It is now going to be my new scoring tool.
I tried the stylus but it feels strange. Don't know how to explain it other than when I use it I get that feeling you get when you hear nails on a blackboard! I love the scoring tool that came with the Scor Pal and use that one for all boards including MS...
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-31-2011, 08:47 AM   #42  
Polyshrink Goddess

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Quote:

Originally Posted by MakalahView Post
I haven't seen a thread yet for the SU Simply Scored Tool. I've read reviews of the Score-Pal and the MS Score Board in anticipation of needing one to make 150+ wedding invites for my sister, but now this adds a new option.

I found this blog review from a SU demo, that seems to be pretty comprehensive, and thought it may be useful to anyone else debating ordering it.

Simply Scored Scoring Tool vs Martha Stewart & Scor Pal Scoring Tools |

For others that already have theirs, any first impressions? Your thoughts in comparison to the ScorePal or the MS board? :confused:

I'm hosting a SU party this weekend and need to make a decision which one to get soon. The MS board has the price appeal, but if the SU tool is really "wow" then maybe I'll consider springing for that (although I don't anticipate using it much beyond these invites). Thanks!
I, too, bought the Martha board (about a year ago) with a coupon at Mike's. It's decent for what it is... and it works just fine. Like other people have said, the scoring tool is flimsy and actually causes pain in my hands when I use it a lot (and I'm NOT that old! ;)) and it is fairly easy to jump the track - especially when using thick c/s. I imagine that you'll be using fairly thick c/s for your sister's invites?
I hate to throw another wrench in the works, but if what you plan to use it for is this one project, have you considered a Scor-It-All? I know that many, many people consider the ScorePal a superior product but I think it all depends on what you're planning to do with it. I don't make boxes or anything of that nature (although you could) with my ScoreIt. I use it to get an amazing score on anything I want to look 'professional'. It will score thick or thin things - and since it's an "outie" instead of an "innie" there's less worry about jumping the track & getting lines where you didn't want them.
I know I bought mine at an Archivers several years ago (with a coupon of course!) but I don't know if they still carry them or not. They are not cheap - but they can't be beat for a professional looking score on thick c/s!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-31-2011, 09:26 AM   #43  
Proud Fan Club Member

Quote:

Originally Posted by asuncionshijaView Post
I, too, bought the Martha board (about a year ago) with a coupon at Mike's. It's decent for what it is... and it works just fine. Like other people have said, the scoring tool is flimsy and actually causes pain in my hands when I use it a lot (and I'm NOT that old! ;)) and it is fairly easy to jump the track - especially when using thick c/s. I imagine that you'll be using fairly thick c/s for your sister's invites?
I hate to throw another wrench in the works, but if what you plan to use it for is this one project, have you considered a Scor-It-All? I know that many, many people consider the ScorePal a superior product but I think it all depends on what you're planning to do with it. I don't make boxes or anything of that nature (although you could) with my ScoreIt. I use it to get an amazing score on anything I want to look 'professional'. It will score thick or thin things - and since it's an "outie" instead of an "innie" there's less worry about jumping the track & getting lines where you didn't want them.
I know I bought mine at an Archivers several years ago (with a coupon of course!) but I don't know if they still carry them or not. They are not cheap - but they can't be beat for a professional looking score on thick c/s!
I'm curious so I went to your link. With the base being black, I can't really tell what it looks like in detail. What do you mean about being an outie and if you mean the bumps are on top, how would you score?
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-31-2011, 09:41 AM   #44  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 480 Likes on 355 Posts

Quote:

I hate to throw another wrench in the works, but if what you plan to use it for is this one project, have you considered a Scor-It-All? I know that many, many people consider the ScorePal a superior product but I think it all depends on what you're planning to do with it.
I started out with the Scor-it-All and found the grooved tool really awkward to use. Then I bought a Scor-Buddy and I just love it - for me, it's a more comfortable way of scoring. So I got rid of the Scor-it-All. The Scor-Buddy meets almost all of my needs and it's so nice and small that it doesn't take up a lot of space.

My SCS gallery is here should you care to look! Or please visit my blog, Cardmaker's Garret.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-31-2011, 09:50 AM   #45  
Polyshrink Goddess

Quote:

Originally Posted by muscratView Post
I'm curious so I went to your link. With the base being black, I can't really tell what it looks like in detail. What do you mean about being an outie and if you mean the bumps are on top, how would you score?
With other score boards the place where you score is a groove (an innie) on the Scor-It there's a metal rail that sticks up (an outie) and the tool has a deep groove in it that fits over the rail and paper.
You can see a video here at youtube, the interesting stuff starts at about 1:40. Although, I will admit, I always score and fold with the ridge on the outside!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-31-2011, 10:22 AM   #46  
Matboard Maniac

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I tried the SU! scoring board yesterday at my demo's house. I was disappointed with the scoring stylus. The ball was too large, and I was using the smaller end. The score was rounded, rather than sharp. We made the accordion fold flowers, and I felt like I was doing all the work on the folds. They didn't stand out. I have the MS scoring board, and I use my bone folder. Much sharper scores than with a stylus. I don't see the advantage of the SU! board unless you really want those markers.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-31-2011, 11:13 AM   #47  
Glitter Queen

I have both the Martha Stewart one (really don't like that one) and the Scor-Pal ( which I always raved about) but now that SU has their own, of the three I love the Simpy Scored the best. I do a lot of scoring and find this one to be the best. The emossing tool will not dull like the plastic bone folders and the lines seem deeper to me. The markers make it so I don't even have to think when I am doing multiple projects. I can't say enough good things about this tool! Highly recommend it.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-31-2011, 01:23 PM   #48  
Cardstock Collector

I'm looking at the MS and the SS side by side (and yes, I also have the ScorPal). The grooves in the SS are bigger than in MS and it seems to be easier to score. The SS also has an actual ruler look to it, as opposed to the markings on the MS. For me that's easier to follow, with or without the place markers, since I'm used to ruler markings already. As for sturdiness, my SP is the least sturdy feeling/looking of the three. MS and SS appear to be about the same in that area., although SS has 6 "feet" on the backside and MS only has 4. Maybe that will keep it from "giving" in the middle over time? That being said, if I wasn't a demo, I probably would not have bought the SS since I already have the MS but I like to use all SU products when I demo. For those of you who don't have anything yet or are unhappy with your SP, consider what someone else posted about customer service - there's not much with the big box stores or MS. Host a workshop with your local demo and get it with hostess dollars!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-31-2011, 01:59 PM   #49  
Hardware Hotshot

Received 83 Likes on 43 Posts

I have the ScorPal (new version) and absolutely love it! The scored lines from the MS board aren't as deep as the SP (probably like someone said, because the grooves are closer.)

For my scoring tool, I use a teflon bone folder - it's fabulous. And then I use it to crease the fold on my card; it doesn't leave a shiny line like most bone folders do. Love, love, love it!

Here's a link: Teflon Bone Folder
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-31-2011, 02:02 PM   #50  
Proud Fan Club Member

Quote:

With other score boards the place where you score is a groove (an innie) on the Scor-It there's a metal rail that sticks up (an outie) and the tool has a deep groove in it that fits over the rail and paper.
You can see a video here at youtube, the interesting stuff starts at about 1:40. Although, I will admit, I always score and fold with the ridge on the outside!
Thanks for the tutorial. I don't think I care for the way that one works. And I don't like the way you have to score in the center and no real ruler markings. I am mathematically challenged and it looks like this one would take some figuring out. I really appreciate the tutorial link. Thank you!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-31-2011, 03:53 PM   #51  
Cardstock Collector

I never had good luck with MS, I could never keep the little score tool in the tracks. The scoring tool is like a could folder, it didn't fit my hand and I could never see where I was going. The MS score pad is white and I had a dickens of a time reading the measurements. The SU score tool just seems to work better for me, the stylus fits in my hand, the gray tone makes it much easier to read the measurements and the SU score tool slopes to the front just a bit which really helps keep me on track. The groves are spaced every 1/8 of an inch and they extend up the back drop, so you can just bounce the stylus along to the next grove. I'm just starting to play with it but I'm a happy stamper right now, made a pleated flower-- so easy and scored a background on a card--which was straight. Neither of which I was ever able to accomplish with MS.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-31-2011, 08:50 PM   #52  
Polyshrink Goddess

Quote:

Originally Posted by muscratView Post
Thanks for the tutorial. I don't think I care for the way that one works. And I don't like the way you have to score in the center and no real ruler markings. I am mathematically challenged and it looks like this one would take some figuring out. I really appreciate the tutorial link. Thank you!
*Not* that I'm trying to change your mind ;) but just so you know - if you're doing multiple scores of the same size (like the middle of a card, but multiples of it) that's where the little stopper thingy comes in. Once it's set up you never have to measure - just bump the c/s to the stopper & score.
It's definitely not for everyone, but that is a very nice feature. No accidentally scoring in the wrong place.:rolleyes:
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-02-2011, 04:49 AM   #53  
Polyshrink Goddess

I'm happy with the one by Martha. It's a great value especially with the coupon. I agree that the scoring tool isn't that great, but a stylus is really easy to come by! In fact, I already had one.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-03-2011, 09:30 AM   #54  
Kookie Creator

Received 14 Likes on 8 Posts

I have the Martha Stewart Score Board and I love it! I like the 1/8" marks and the storage and instructions in the lid of it (although it is a bit hard to see unless you lift it up or scrunch down). As far as the scoring tool is concerned, just use any bone folder or scoring tool. I use my tool from my Cricut tool set and it works great. Nice and sturdy and I keep it in the storage area. I would recommend the MS score board!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-03-2011, 09:05 PM   #55  
Stazon Splitcoast

I have played a little with it. No experience with other score tools. . . I like the way the score tool works, it glides nicely. I always used my fiskars cutter with the embossing tool before and it was never straight nor could I get the sides even. . . this seems like it will do multiple (tri-shutter cards anyone?) scores with much more accuracy and evenness (if that's a word). The markers are great though I think I will need more than the three that come with it. All a learning curve for me. I love SU for their quality and for the support of their products. (I am not a SU demo.) Look forward to any new accessories they will offer. . . like the mat I hear the scor-pal has. The board does take up a bit of room and it would be nice to just cover the grooves and work on the board. . . we'll see. . .
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-03-2011, 09:25 PM   #56  
Embossing Fanatic

I was glad to see Asuncionshija mention the Scor-it. It beats the socks off all the others, as far as I'm concerned. I've had mine for at least two and a half years and have made several hundred cards and wedding invitations using it. I've also made boxes & envelopes with it. The tool has only slipped once or twice in all that time. And I'm able to score a line anywhere I need it-- I'm not restricted to the measurements on the board. The centering ruler means the fronts & backs of cards are always even (and Kathy, it actually cuts out a lot of the math and measuring you have to do with the other boards & less math is always a good thing in my book!) The wood scoring tool is sturdy and comfortable plus it's attached to the board with a piece of ball chain so it doesn't get lost. The sides are flat so you can use paper that's larger than 12x12, and the black foam has some grip to it so the paper doesn't slip. In my opinion there is absolutely no comparison. Score-it Board wins hands down!

Last edited by mschele64; 09-03-2011 at 09:40 PM..
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-04-2011, 10:55 AM   #57  
Polyshrink Goddess

Quote:

Originally Posted by mschele64View Post
I was glad to see Asuncionshija mention the Scor-it. It beats the socks off all the others, as far as I'm concerned. I've had mine for at least two and a half years and have made several hundred cards and wedding invitations using it. I've also made boxes & envelopes with it. The tool has only slipped once or twice in all that time. And I'm able to score a line anywhere I need it-- I'm not restricted to the measurements on the board. The centering ruler means the fronts & backs of cards are always even (and Kathy, it actually cuts out a lot of the math and measuring you have to do with the other boards & less math is always a good thing in my book!) The wood scoring tool is sturdy and comfortable plus it's attached to the board with a piece of ball chain so it doesn't get lost. The sides are flat so you can use paper that's larger than 12x12, and the black foam has some grip to it so the paper doesn't slip. In my opinion there is absolutely no comparison. Score-it Board wins hands down!
Yay! I'm so glad that I'm not the only one who *loves* their Scor-It! The only thing I wish is that I had bought the big one...:rolleyes:
Like I need anything bigger!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-04-2011, 02:15 PM   #58  
Matboard Maniac

Quote:

Yay! I'm so glad that I'm not the only one who *loves* their Scor-It! The only thing I wish is that I had bought the big one...:rolleyes:
Like I need anything bigger!
I have the 12x12 scor-it, and I love it, I was always getting cracks along the folds of really heavy paper (scoring with cutting tool and with the MS board) until I bought this one. It is fantastic!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-04-2011, 04:01 PM   #59  
Pearl-ExPert

Received 255 Likes on 138 Posts

Since I only make cards, I opted for the Score Buddy. I must say it is perfect for me. I has all the measurements I need, is large enough to do everything I need (if something is longer than the board, I flip the card stock around and since the grooves are so perfect, everything matches up!) and it is small enough to pack up and take along, if needed. Have not use the SS or the MS, nor do I feel the need to have any other scorer.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-11-2011, 11:32 AM   #60  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni
Creative Crew SU Design Team Alumni

I finally got around to the video I said I do for the simply scored. I'm really loving mine!

Bada-Bing! Paper-Crafting!: Simple scored = simply fabulous!

Check out my blog

Proud SCS Fan Club Member
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-11-2011, 06:31 PM   #61  
Pearl-ExPert

Quote:

Originally Posted by MindersView Post
I finally got around to the video I said I do for the simply scored. I'm really loving mine!

Bada-Bing! Paper-Crafting!: Simple scored = simply fabulous!
You did a terrific job with the video!

I like the sound of a low-heat glue gun � I'm somewhat terrified of those things, but I know they're really valuable for certain projects.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-11-2011, 06:37 PM   #62  

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lola G.View Post
You did a terrific job with the video!

I like the sound of a low-heat glue gun � I'm somewhat terrified of those things, but I know they're really valuable for certain projects.
Thank you! And I've yet to cause any damage/injury with my low temp glue gun....which is saying something:-)

Check out my blog

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-12-2011, 08:32 AM   #63  
Inking Addict

Quote:

Originally Posted by MakalahView Post
I haven't seen a thread yet for the SU Simply Scored Tool. I've read reviews of the Score-Pal and the MS Score Board in anticipation of needing one to make 150+ wedding invites for my sister, but now this adds a new option.

I found this blog review from a SU demo, that seems to be pretty comprehensive, and thought it may be useful to anyone else debating ordering it.

Simply Scored Scoring Tool vs Martha Stewart & Scor Pal Scoring Tools |

For others that already have theirs, any first impressions? Your thoughts in comparison to the ScorePal or the MS board? :confused:

I'm hosting a SU party this weekend and need to make a decision which one to get soon. The MS board has the price appeal, but if the SU tool is really "wow" then maybe I'll consider springing for that (although I don't anticipate using it much beyond these invites). Thanks!
here is my video that shows what you can do with the diagonal template embedded into the face. Enjoy Simply Scored Diagonal Tutorial - YouTube
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-12-2011, 08:34 AM   #64  
Inking Addict

Default SIMPLY SCORED DIAGONAL LINES

here is a great video for using the DIAGONAL TEMPLATE EMBEDDED INTO THE FACE of the Simply Scored Tool

Simply Scored Diagonal Tutorial - YouTube
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-12-2011, 08:37 AM   #65  
Inking Addict

Default SIMPLY SCORED DIAGONAL LONES

here is a tip on using the Simply Scored embedded template to create all kinds of diagonal lines. Video below

Simply Scored Diagonal Tutorial - YouTube
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-13-2011, 05:37 AM   #66  
Kookie Creator

I love my scor-pal, but I do like the idea of the markers on the SU one. I just used my copics to make a line on my SP and that seems to work well enough and I can erase it with my blender pen if needed.

I'm glad you are all here to teach me the correct terminology! I always call it "drunk driving" when I use the SP and make a mistake. "Jumping the track" sounds way better, LOL! No more "Drunk Driving" for me!~
My A Muse Studio Webstore Senior Associate #1114
My Blog
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-13-2011, 05:59 PM   #67  
Die Cut Diva

Just a note that if you are the hostess for an SU workshop, you can earn items for 50% off, just like the Michael's coupons, which brings the price of this fabulous tool down even lower!

My Gallery
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-14-2011, 04:38 AM   #68  
Proud Fan Club Member

Quote:

Originally Posted by Theresa RomaniView Post
Just a note that if you are the hostess for an SU workshop, you can earn items for 50% off, just like the Michael's coupons, which brings the price of this fabulous tool down even lower!
Or use your hostess dollars towards it! If your party is $200, the hostess dollars would buy it! That may be how I get one, if I don't have to pay for it since I already have the others....;)
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-19-2011, 12:49 AM   #69  
Insane Embellisher

Received 14 Likes on 10 Posts
Exclamation Save your money!

I own MS, scor-pal, scor-buddy and mini-scor-it. My new scoring tool is the simply scored which I got after reading reviews. I was tremendously disappointed with the quality. For 30.00 the scor-pal is a better investment. It is sturdy and built to last. The MS has the 1/8th grooves and makes a nice addition to the scor-pal, especially since you can use a Michael's coup to cut the costs.
I am going to return the SU simply scored. It is too flimsy, with a useless top compartment that doesn't stay closed. I already have a dual tip stylus. The markers are cute, but not essential. Guys.....save your money!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-19-2011, 05:47 AM   #70  

I really don't understand the flimsy part. My simply scored is VERY sturdy! Any my top compartment stays closed just fine, maybe you got a dud, I'm sure it happens! I feel that this board is sturdy and built to last as well.

Check out my blog

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-19-2011, 06:43 AM   #71  
Proud Fan Club Member

Quote:

I really don't understand the flimsy part. My simply scored is VERY sturdy! Any my top compartment stays closed just fine, maybe you got a dud, I'm sure it happens! I feel that this board is sturdy and built to last as well.
Minders, do you have any other scoreboards to compare it with? That may be the difference in opinions. Scor Pal and Scor Buddy are extremely well made...they would be my only scoreboards, except for the fact that I need the 1/8" increments every now and then, so I will want the Simply Scored for those times....
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-19-2011, 09:10 AM   #72  

Oh kathy, you have a point. I don't own any others...I have briefly used other ones that friends have and I think ours is as sturdy or more so than those. Now, I can't tell you which ones my friends have or I used since I didn't really pay attention. I really do think ours is built well. The compartment is tricky though. Doesn't bother me though because I don't really have a need to use it. I just wouldn't call our board flimsy though! But different strokes:-)

Check out my blog

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-19-2011, 09:10 AM   #73  
Kookie Creator

I only have the MS one, I've used the others though. I just used the SU! one last week, and like it but not sure I like the tool. I do like the markers though. My MS one is fine for me since I really don't use it a whole lot. I always use white CS for my card base, I used to use the prescored card packs from HL, and still do when they are on sale but when I buy CS for cards, I just cut it all and score it all in the same sitting that way I can grab and go when I'm making cards. If I ever get to the point of using it more than I do now, I'll probably go with the Scor-pal.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-19-2011, 10:22 AM   #74  
Proud Fan Club Member

Quote:

Oh kathy, you have a point. I don't own any others...I have briefly used other ones that friends have and I think ours is as sturdy or more so than those. Now, I can't tell you which ones my friends have or I used since I didn't really pay attention. I really do think ours is built well. The compartment is tricky though. Doesn't bother me though because I don't really have a need to use it. I just wouldn't call our board flimsy though! But different strokes:-)
I haven't tried the Simply Scored yet, but it doesn't appear flimsy at all to me. I would love the markers, but not sure about the scoring tool. But then I can always use my other score tools instead....
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-19-2011, 11:51 AM   #75  
Insane Embellisher

Default I said what I means and I means what I said!

Quote:

By "flimsy" I mean that the material is same weight as MS. Scor-pal is what I consider sturdy. There is no argument here. If scor-pal had 1/8th lines all the way across, it would be A #1!
I would absolutely recommend MS over SU. It is just as flimsy and the top compartment does not stay closed either. But, there is a compartment in the back that stays closed because of a good closing mechanism. A stylus tool is cheap. A plus with MS is the envelope tool very conveniently placed in the back. The biggest plus is the low price.
I never "blew up" a product on SCS before. But, I certainly love this site and feel that I needed to post my opinion about simply scored. I have bought zillions of SU products and rarely had any problems. I feel that SU simply needs to manufacture a better product. They have an opportunity to be more thoughtful and come up with the best of ALL the scoring products. All ya have to do is ask the consumer.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-19-2011, 11:55 AM   #76  
Insane Embellisher

Default PS

PS to above....I took this tool to a class given by a SU demo as part of "show and tell". MY class members have the same opinion!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-19-2011, 11:57 AM   #77  
Proud Fan Club Member

I am guessing that if Scor Pal went to 1/8 like we all love, it would be flimsy too. I think that extra scoring is the difference. My first choice is Scor Pal, but I'm afraid if they went to 1/8 all the way across, it wouldn't be the strong durable product it is now.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-19-2011, 12:17 PM   #78  

Quote:

Originally Posted by SavagetwinView Post
By "flimsy" I mean that the material is same weight as MS. Scor-pal is what I consider sturdy. There is no argument here. If scor-pal had 1/8th lines all the way across, it would be A #1!
I would absolutely recommend MS over SU. It is just as flimsy and the top compartment does not stay closed either. But, there is a compartment in the back that stays closed because of a good closing mechanism. A stylus tool is cheap. A plus with MS is the envelope tool very conveniently placed in the back. The biggest plus is the low price.
I never "blew up" a product on SCS before. But, I certainly love this site and feel that I needed to post my opinion about simply scored. I have bought zillions of SU products and rarely had any problems. I feel that SU simply needs to manufacture a better product. They have an opportunity to be more thoughtful and come up with the best of ALL the scoring products. All ya have to do is ask the consumer.
I wasn't trying to discount your opinion, I just didn't understand. Now I do, thanks for explaining! To each his (on here it should probably be her?) own:-)

Check out my blog

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-19-2011, 12:20 PM   #79  
Insane Embellisher

Maybe. But, hey, bottom line....MS is so much cheaper esp with coupon plus you get an envelope tool. I think my disappointment with SU is that I expected a better quality for the money.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-19-2011, 12:33 PM   #80  
Proud Fan Club Member

Quote:

Originally Posted by SavagetwinView Post
Maybe. But, hey, bottom line....MS is so much cheaper esp with coupon plus you get an envelope tool. I think my disappointment with SU is that I expected a better quality for the money.
Speaking financially only, I agree. I was hoping it would be cheaper. Maybe if they keep it in the next catalog it will come down in price?? I don't know if that ever happens, just a thought.
Reply With Quote Likes