Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 12-05-2008, 11:05 AM   #1  
Compulsive Stamper

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Has anyone tried the Just rite stamps??

I was thinking of buying them but it seems like you also have to buy ink pads and reinkers which can get costly?
If anyone has them can you tell me if they are worth it and also which set would be good for a first time buyer alot of these stamps are on sale now
thanks so much
Hugs
Norine
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-05-2008, 11:24 AM   #2  
Die Cut Diva

They are all the rage now. If you do a search in the forums you will find a lot of chatter and advice on them.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-05-2008, 11:31 AM   #3  
Splitcoast Hall of Fame

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

*chuckle* I think it's more like "Who hasn't?"

Well, 'cept me.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-05-2008, 11:35 AM   #4  
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:

Originally Posted by craftysister1View Post
I was thinking of buying them but it seems like you also have to buy ink pads and reinkers which can get costly?
If anyone has them can you tell me if they are worth it and also which set would be good for a first time buyer alot of these stamps are on sale now
thanks so much
Hugs
Norine
you don't have to get the reinkers or stamp pads at all.

I like them because my biggest time waster with making sentiments and names was lining up alphabets.

I personally think the rectangular blocks and alphabets are the most versatile in the long run.

The circles and ovals with borders and mix and match sentiments are fun too.

I don't think I really helped... I bought their product more as a long term investment rather than a trend.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-05-2008, 12:00 PM   #5  
Pearl-ExPert

I am sure I will be no help, but I have seen them and when I was at the LSS last night they are carrying them too! So, it's nice to have a local retailer to buy from...sorry!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-05-2008, 12:00 PM   #6  
SCS RAK Coordinator

Received 58 Likes on 39 Posts

Quote:

thanks so much
Hugs
Norine
The only time you have to buy "pads" is if you are using the self-inking stamper that was part of the original "kit" that was first offered. (you would need a pad for each color you want to use). My suggestion is to not buy that self-inker but go with the individual circle, oval, rectangle wood stampers (or ensembles that have the borders, design centers plus the stamper).

There are multiple sizes of circles and ovals so watch when buying the borders and/or center designs that you buy the proper ones for the stampers you are buying.

Flourishes has all their JustRite products on sale for 25% off but I couldn't find any of the rectangle stampers there (they might have already sold out).

4 out of 3 people have problems with fractions.

My Gallery
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-05-2008, 12:22 PM   #7  
Compulsive Stamper

Quote:

Originally Posted by purpleflowersView Post
The only time you have to buy "pads" is if you are using the self-inking stamper that was part of the original "kit" that was first offered. (you would need a pad for each color you want to use). My suggestion is to not buy that self-inker but go with the individual circle, oval, rectangle wood stampers (or ensembles that have the borders, design centers plus the stamper).

There are multiple sizes of circles and ovals so watch when buying the borders and/or center designs that you buy the proper ones for the stampers you are buying.

Flourishes has all their JustRite products on sale for 25% off but I couldn't find any of the rectangle stampers there (they might have already sold out).

thank you one more ? since I am going to order today the wood blocks are all diff sizes is that the size of the circles and will they fit in my nesties? I was looking at the 1 5/8 but than I see bigger ones not sure which to buy
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-05-2008, 12:47 PM   #8  
SCS RAK Coordinator

Received 58 Likes on 39 Posts

Quote:

thank you one more ? since I am going to order today the wood blocks are all diff sizes is that the size of the circles and will they fit in my nesties? I was looking at the 1 5/8 but than I see bigger ones not sure which to buy
As far as the circles stampers, I'm pretty sure any of them will fit in one or more of the nesties (depending on how much border you want to see) since the nestie circles top size are 4.5" (large scallops) and scale down from there 1/4" increments, but I'm not at home so I can't measure them for you to tell you exactly. The biggest justrite circle (III) is 3 1/4", the next one down (II) is 2 5/16", and the smaller (I) is 1 5/8". I believe that is the size of the original C45 kit and I think at the moment, it is the one with the most centers and borders. The Christmas set uses the largest (III) while the Baking set uses the middle (II).

The ovals gets a little trickier and I don't have the oval stampers yet (mine are in delivery). The rectangles stampers will probably work better with the long rectangle nesties, but again, I don't have the rectangle stampers to test it out.

4 out of 3 people have problems with fractions.

My Gallery

Last edited by purpleflowers; 12-05-2008 at 12:58 PM..
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-05-2008, 01:06 PM   #9  
Stazon Splitcoast

The rectangles don't have borders so they don't really have any constraints.

You can look at all the products on http://www.justritestampers.com/
Reply With Quote Likes