Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 06-09-2009, 04:02 PM   #1  
Rubber Obsessor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question Good or bad?

Does anyone know about the online Simon Says Stamp co.? Good reports? bad? Just wondering as they have a few things I'd like. Any help is appreciated.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-09-2009, 04:29 PM   #2  
Gabfest Goddess

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts

There was a thread on here a couple weeks ago about some bad experiences some of the members were having...I don't know of them myself.

My blog: www.maryscraftroom.blogspot.com
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-09-2009, 04:37 PM   #3  
Gabfest Goddess

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts

Here is the link to the thread:
Forums at Splitcoaststampers
HTH.

My blog: www.maryscraftroom.blogspot.com

Last edited by craftymomto2; 06-09-2009 at 04:41 PM..
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-09-2009, 04:41 PM   #4  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni

i've read some threads about them and what has stuck in my mind are not good things. i have never personally ordered from them but maybe try doing a search of the forums.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-09-2009, 08:03 PM   #5  
Pearl-ExPert

Quote:

Originally Posted by jansparkView Post
Does anyone know about the online Simon Says Stamp co.? Good reports? bad? Just wondering as they have a few things I'd like. Any help is appreciated.
A long time ago, I was going to buy stamps from them on eBay, but I nixed that idea after I saw their not-so-good feedback rating, and their service doesn't appear to have improved since then.

Rather than taking a chance on buying anything from them, why don't you tell us what stamps you're interested in, and maybe we can suggest some other places you can buy them from.

Just a thought.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-10-2009, 01:03 AM   #6  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni
SCS Gallery Moderator
Splitcoast Challenge Hostess
Teapot Tuesday TEAm

Received 1,061 Likes on 816 Posts

I was surprised to see the banner ads for them, given the amount of negative feedback I have seen about them on the site here. My own feeling is that I was never going to order from them for a different reason (too many *advertising* posts on the forum, which is against the Terms of Service), and after reading more about them, that only confirmed my feeling.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-10-2009, 02:42 PM   #7  
Stazon Splitcoast

I was one of the persons that this company attempted to rip off TWICE!. I got it all worked out with Paypal and Ebay so I did not get penalized in any way but what a rotten company to deal with...I would avoid them like the plague.
blessings.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-10-2009, 04:44 PM   #8  
Rubber Obsessor

So glad I asked! Thanks for all your input. I'll stick to my tried and true sources!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-10-2009, 11:16 PM   #9  
Cardstock Collector

Thumbs up

I got excelent service from them. First I�ve buyed things from ebay and then directly from the store and the service is perfect. The items received germany in 1 and a half week.

I think thats a very good service.

Hugs
Thiris
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-10-2009, 11:32 PM   #10  
Simon Says Stamp

Thumbs up

I can't believe what I'm reading !! I have bought from Simon Says Stamp for years, both on ebay and from the online store ! The fact that they do free worldwide shipping is brilliant !! I have never had any problems and have been thrilled with the speed and friendliness of their service. I don't buy from anyone else, they have excellent products !

I LOVE SIMON SAYS STAMP
and Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenges
Design Team Member for the Simon Says Stamp Store
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-10-2009, 11:36 PM   #11  
Simon Says Stamp

Oh I forgot to add !! Have you seen how generous they are in blogland !! They sponsor so many challenges and give away so many prizes !! I would like to challenge anyone to name one other company that does that !
So I will say it again !! I LOVE SIMON SAYS STAMP !!
and Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenges
Design Team Member for the Simon Says Stamp Store
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-11-2009, 12:05 AM   #12  
Glitter Queen

Quote:

Originally Posted by yorkshire lassView Post
I can't believe what I'm reading !! I have bought from Simon Says Stamp for years, both on ebay and from the online store ! The fact that they do free worldwide shipping is brilliant !! I have never had any problems and have been thrilled with the speed and friendliness of their service. I don't buy from anyone else, they have excellent products !

I LOVE SIMON SAYS STAMP

I agree, Simon Says Stamp are a fabulous company, they have EXCELLENT prices plus they have soooo much goodies that i have had trouble tracking down, i live in Northern Ireland and the p+p is very reasonable considering they are all the way around the world from me, plus there is the bonus of free p+p for over $60 for the US or for over $120 For international customers which in British Pounds works out at �73 and i can spend this very easily (maybe too easily which i probably shouldn't admit hehe) especially as they have sooo much goodies and such brilliant prices, and personally i love this store , Heidi (the owner) is soo unbelievably kind, she gives away soo much blog candy on the Simon Says Stamp blog all the time just because she wants to (which i plus a few other pals were lucky enough to win just by being the first to leave a comment), she has also been soo unbelievably kind to me, i made her store blinkies and had told her before hand that i didn't want anything for them, but she was soooo insistent, she gave me a $100 spending spree in the store, plus she paid to upgrade my photobucket account which hosts her and my blinkies, i honestly dont know any other store that has ever been soooo kind to their customers, also if you take a look around blog land allot of challenge blogs (plus the official Simon Says Stamp challenge blog) are sponsored with a $25 spending spree for the store each week ,i honestly couldn't recommend Simon Says Stamp enough to anyone and everyone if they are looking for a reliable and brilliant store to shop in

so i will say it too, I LOVE SIMON SAYS STAMP

xx

Martine

My Gallery
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-11-2009, 01:17 AM   #13  
Cardstock Collector

Hi,

I hadn`t any Problems with SIMONSAYSSTAMP until yet, too.
I love the high Quality from their own Stamps in the Shop.

Supply and demand is wonderful! I haven�t seen a Shop before, which sells so many Things from diff. Companys.

The Service is great and shipping to Germany doesn`t take longer as 2 Weeks.
Thats ok! :cool:

Greetings
Dominique
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-11-2009, 02:13 AM   #14  
Pearl-ExPert

There is another thread over in the General Stamping section...it is under new management, and they are trying very hard to turn things around. I'm not promoting either way, but you should go over and read the thread. it's title is somthing about free stamp sets....I can't remember, but apparently they did ship a free set to a SCS lady, and she's thrilled with what she received. There are also some posts from the lady that works there, and she mentions how hard they are trying to turn it around...Just a little FYI...Karen
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-11-2009, 04:47 AM   #15  
Creative Crew SU Design Team Alumni

Quote:

Originally Posted by Karen99View Post
There is another thread over in the General Stamping section...it is under new management, and they are trying very hard to turn things around. I'm not promoting either way, but you should go over and read the thread. it's title is somthing about free stamp sets....I can't remember, but apparently they did ship a free set to a SCS lady, and she's thrilled with what she received. There are also some posts from the lady that works there, and she mentions how hard they are trying to turn it around...Just a little FYI...Karen
Here's a link to the thread that you are talking about:

Forums at Splitcoaststampers
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-11-2009, 05:02 AM   #16  
Die Cut Diva

I personally am appalled that some of you would take the word of one or two people without experiencing it yourself!!! I have been shopping with Simon Says for over 5 years and have NEVER yet had a problem. One issue came up but they were FAST to remedy the problem and over compensated with free items in my package! They are a huge company with only a few people working! Cut them some slack!!!!

simon Says has supported MANY charities with donations, and is giving away $25 free to 1 winner EACH WEEK on the Challenge blog. Heidi is SO generous!!

The variety at the store is unbelievable!! NEVER have I seen such variety, and IF you can't find it, or they don't have it, they WILL get it for you!!!!Heidi is ALWAYS willing to help a girl find a "hard to find" stamp!!! She has helped me NUMEROUS times!!!!

My advice, don't knock it till you try it!!!

I have had poor customer service from MANY companies but you don't see me BASHING them here, I just make a decision not to shop there! So, rather than drag someone through the mud, think about how you are affecting so many people's income and livelihood.

I will reiterate what a few have said..... I LOVE SIMON SAYS STAMPS!!!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-11-2009, 10:08 AM   #17  
Stazon Splitcoast

I guess you guys love it as much as I dislike the company. I had placed MANY orders with them PRIOR to haveing them totally try to rip me OFF on the last two orders I placed. I dont know why they were so rotten but I have documentation from EBAY and Paypal on how they tried to take my money without delivering the products. The thread of complaints has WAY MORE than one or two customers who had horrible experiences with the company. It is very possible they are trying to change but Heidi is the same person who has been there forever. Good luck.
blessings.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-11-2009, 11:11 AM   #18  
Die Cut Diva

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Quote:

Originally Posted by Karen99View Post
That was me!

From the PM I received, Heidi seemed genuinely interested in helping me find what I wanted, and even shipped the free sets to me the same day. She didn't ask for anything in return from me, but I was so blown away that I felt I should post a message about it.

I think SSS is trying very hard to fix their reputation.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-08-2009, 02:09 PM   #19  
Stampin' Fool

BUYER BEWARE - DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY!!!!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-08-2009, 03:21 PM   #20  
Polyshrink Goddess

Did you read their feedback? That should give you some idea.
Salvation is found in no one else, for there is no other name under heaven given to men by which we must be saved. Acts 4:12
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-08-2009, 06:21 PM   #21  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Quote:

Originally Posted by catt871View Post
I personally am appalled that some of you would take the word of one or two people without experiencing it yourself!!! I have been shopping with Simon Says for over 5 years and have NEVER yet had a problem. One issue came up but they were FAST to remedy the problem and over compensated with free items in my package! They are a huge company with only a few people working! Cut them some slack!!!!

simon Says has supported MANY charities with donations, and is giving away $25 free to 1 winner EACH WEEK on the Challenge blog. Heidi is SO generous!!

The variety at the store is unbelievable!! NEVER have I seen such variety, and IF you can't find it, or they don't have it, they WILL get it for you!!!!Heidi is ALWAYS willing to help a girl find a "hard to find" stamp!!! She has helped me NUMEROUS times!!!!

My advice, don't knock it till you try it!!!

I have had poor customer service from MANY companies but you don't see me BASHING them here, I just make a decision not to shop there! So, rather than drag someone through the mud, think about how you are affecting so many people's income and livelihood.
I will reiterate what a few have said..... I LOVE SIMON SAYS STAMPS!!!!
I am another one that will never shop at this store again. My last time was enough.
If you can post all the good things for other potential customers - they also deserve to know that bad from us that had those experiences. NO ONE IS BASHING THEM but we will state the facts.
If a store does not want to be spoken badly about or lose those potential customers- then they need to have TOP CUSTOMER SERVICE for EVERY SINGLE CUSTOMER they have.
There feedback does say alot for themselves as well. Something I ignored when I placed an order.

Besides - if someone posts that they want to know other shopping experiences - we have a right to post our true shopping experience just as much as the rest.
Reply With Quote Likes