Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 03-18-2018, 02:57 PM   #41  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni
Creative Crew SU Design Team Alumni

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Quote:

Originally Posted by BossView Post
Bev,I popped over to EBay to check out the listings for Genesis paper trimmers and there is a used 12ďż˝ model that is open for bids for the next 5 days. Starting bid is $143 and ship is $26. No bidders yet. I checked out the photos provided and it looks to be a clean unit with normal wear. Blade appears to be in decent condition and seller has added the new $15 bushing to the gear bar so it is in good running order. If you are at all interested, it might be worth taking the time to watch this one and see if there are other bidders.

I don�t know what the original price was for a new 12� Genesis. I think I paid $325 for my 16� Genesis with a guide bar and NO light. I got this for a $25 discount because it had fingerprint smear in the fired paint. ;-) Crazy price, I know! That being said, it was worth EVERY penny and I have never regretted the purchase. Use it every day, multiple times a day and it is The Queen in my craft room. :cool:
I also have the 16" model. The only thing that I would add about the 12" model is when you cut 12 x 12 paper, it only cuts in one direction. There isn't enough clearance on the bottom to cut from the bottom to the top. You can still cut 12" x 12" paper, you will just have to cut that size paper starting at the top. Normally, the Genesis cuts in both directions.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-18-2018, 03:55 PM   #42  
Forum Fanatic

Received 35 Likes on 24 Posts

Quote:

Originally Posted by QbeeView Post
I also have the 16" model. The only thing that I would add about the 12" model is when you cut 12 x 12 paper, it only cuts in one direction. There isn't enough clearance on the bottom to cut from the bottom to the top. You can still cut 12" x 12" paper, you will just have to cut that size paper starting at the top. Normally, the Genesis cuts in both directions.

I was scratching my head when I first read your post, thinking that you meant that the 12�Genesis only cuts in one direction. I was positive that my 12� model that I got for travel DOES cut just both ways, just like my 16�model.

Then I read your post more carefully and realized you were talking specifically about cutting 12� paper in the 12� trimmer. You are right, the cutting bar doesn�t extend enough at the bottom to allow for that . The good news for cardmakers is that the 12� model does cut both directions on our standard size 8 1/2 x 11� cs, so we�re golden! :cool:
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-19-2018, 11:04 AM   #43  
Demo Challenge Leader
Splitcoast Challenge Host

Location: South of Oklahoma, North of DFW Airport = North Texas!
Received 243 Likes on 129 Posts

Whoa ... thanks for that info, Brenda! I'm "well trained" in cutting both ways! That could waste a LOT of arm movements to 'reset' each time on larger pieces.

Plus, I'll hope that one becomes available that also has a light. Now to decide on handling the 'meantime'. Coaxing Carl -- oh joy!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-29-2018, 04:51 PM   #44  
Stampin' Fool

Location: Michigan ( where else can you point out where you live on your hand)

I bought my Genesis paper cutter over 10 years ago. There was a waiting list and I waited 14 months for mine. I paid over $300 and the long wait made it easy to save for it. I have never replaced the blade and it still cuts like butter. Bonnie was the absolute nicest person to deal with. I hope she’s ok!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-04-2018, 11:52 AM   #45  
Embossing Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thanks so much for this post. I love my Genesis and have had it for probably 10 years without any problems. I just ordered three of the bushings/bearings just in case something goes wrong. Very sorry to hear Bonnie is not doing well. She was always the nicest person to deal with.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-15-2018, 04:37 PM   #46  
Cardstock Collector

Don't mean to hijack your post. But, does anyone know where I can buy a guide bar that would fit my Genesis 16" trimmer?
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-15-2018, 07:44 PM   #47  
Insane Embellisher

Received 38 Likes on 23 Posts

I just ordered a new bearing and hope I never need it. The cost was $19.99 including shipping which will happen 8 days from now, if all goes well. The site to buy from is quite quirky. You have to first make an account and they send an e-mail to verify you are who you say you are.
When I got my 16 " Genesis with light, the decal with all the lines was slightly askew. It was such a bugger to unpack, and I had waited in line to get it for more than a year, so packing it up and sending it back seemed like too bigga eat. I wish now that I had because cards and pieces being slightly askew bugs me no end. I will watch Ebay and some day hope to replace this annoyance.
Thanks for the link to the bearing, Bugga! And thanks for making the parts diagram work, Lydia.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-24-2018, 08:04 PM   #48  
djc
Kookie Creator

Thank you. I was shocked when I went to Bonnie's Best and saw that there were no more Genesis Trimmers and no more parts. I'm so sorry to hear about Bonnie's health issues. She was wonderful when I needed help.

I bought my trimmer about thirteen or fourteen years ago. I bought a replacement blade at the same time and only recently installed it. My cut edges still looked just fine, but when I edited my cards in Paint, every error shows up in the magnified image including rough edges. I figured I might as well use the new blade. I contacted Bonnie, and she sent me directions for installing it. She also told me that they were selling the complete cutting unit instead of blades.
Well, the plastic bushing on mine just slipped right out from its position and cracked when I moved it. I am grateful to this thread for the information about replacing it. I just ordered mine.

Thank you.
Daria
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-04-2018, 07:30 AM   #49  
djc
Kookie Creator

Thank you. I just fixed my trimmer. I was bummed when I discovered that Bonnie's Best no longer even carried the Genesis or replacement parts, and I did not receive a response to my email. I'm so sorry to hear that she has had health issues and hope she is OK. She was lovely when I needed instructions for replacing the blade. (I had bought a second blade when I bought the trimmer fourteen years ago. To the naked eye, the cuts looked smooth, but when I edited cards in Paint, I could see that they were a bit rough so I decided I might as well use that replacement blade.)

After reading this thread, I ordered two bushings; I will probably never need the second one, but I didn't want to be without an extra. I thought I would share my experience in replacing the bushing in case there are others like me that don't quite get it when it comes to assembling stuff. lol.

When I tried to unscrew the screw that holds the rod in place, I couldn't budge it. I tried again later, and this time I held the screw in place with the screwdriver and turned the rod. It loosened immediately and with no real effort at all.

I took off the cutting unit and installed the new bushing. The old one had already come out in pieces probably because I had foolishly tried to force the darn carriage to move after it had already broken.

I had to clean plastic debris from the gears. I used a paper piercer to remove every single piece of bushing that I had mashed into the gears.

When I tried to put the cutting unit back onto the rod, it didn't fit. I looked at the whole thing more carefully. The short story is that the slit in the bushing has to be facing down so that the gear has a place to move through that slit. Also the slit opens up to expose the gear track that runs along the bottom of the rod. Once I had those three things lined up, it slid onto the rod without a problem.

I thought I was home free and gave the unit a victory slide along the rod. It jammed halfway through the victory lap. I slid it back off and looked at the gears and the gear track along the bottom of the rod. There was more plastic debris stuck in the gear track. I once again used the paper piercer to remove the debris. After that, everything worked smoothly. I could finally screw the rod back in place, and everything now works great.

When I was looking online for a solution, I came across other threads that discussed the Genesis and its ancestor, the Honeywell-Nikor Safety Trimmer. I was reminded that the Genesis is calibrated to cut no more than two pieces of cardstock or three pieces of text-weight paper.

If anyone runs into more problems, try googling the Honeywell-Nikor Safety Trimmer as well as the Genesis to find solutions. That's how I found you.

Thanks again for your help.
Daria
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-04-2018, 07:58 AM   #50  
Forum Fanatic

Thanks for the added info about the Honeywell Nikor safety trimmer. I will bookmark that for future reference!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-25-2018, 06:52 AM   #51  
Cardstock Collector

Default Lookin for Genesis cutting blade

I am looking for a replacement blade for my Genesis trimmer. Surely someone is selling parts for this wonderful tool.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-25-2018, 01:23 PM   #52  
Forum Fanatic

Quote:

Originally Posted by HendersonvilleView Post
I am looking for a replacement blade for my Genesis trimmer. Surely someone is selling parts for this wonderful tool.
Unfortunately, we haven’t been able to find a source for new blades. In fact, to my knowledge none of us here have even been lucky enough to find used blades for the Genesis (or Honeywell Nikor Safety Trimmer, it’s predecessor) on places like EBay or Craig’s List.
Because this was a high dollar item, and relatively few of them sold (as compared to mass produced cutters), it is highly unlikely that a company would start manufacturing these blades because the market for them is limited. :(

However, I hope I am wrong in this assessment of the situation and that someone will pop in with the good news that there is a source for new blades and other parts for the Genesis.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-27-2018, 06:05 AM   #53  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

I am still using my genesis and on the 2nd blade (which I got from bonnies when she was selling this item). I hope this blade holds out longer than I do!! HA
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-29-2018, 07:31 AM   #54  
Cardstock Collector

Bahb, I recently found this thread and have ordered the recommended replacement part. I really would like to see the diagram if you can repost it larger or send me a link or email?
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-01-2018, 10:46 AM   #55  
SCS Community Manager Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni

Received 1,552 Likes on 668 Posts
Send a message via Skype™ to UnderstandBlue

Barbara asked me to post this for you.
Attached Thumbnails
Genesis Trimmer (looking for parts)-genesis.png  
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-01-2018, 11:17 AM   #56  
Insane Embellisher

Quote:

Originally Posted by Joan BView Post
I am still using my genesis and on the 2nd blade (which I got from bonnies when she was selling this item). I hope this blade holds out longer than I do!! HA

I think my Genesis is 14 years old now. I bought an extra blade then, and installed it about a year ago, but the new blade did not cut as well as the old, so the old is back on there now. i found, like others have found, that sticky stuff gets on the notched wheel, from cutting pieces that have adhesive on them. Also sometimes the metal edge against which the blade cuts gets sticky too. It takes great care to keep both clean and not cut yourself.

And hey Joan, your blade will last longer, now that you're in Texas, because EVERYTHING is bigger and better in Texas! :-)
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-01-2018, 11:27 AM   #57  
Insane Embellisher

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stonewall54View Post
Bahb, I recently found this thread and have ordered the recommended replacement part. I really would like to see the diagram if you can repost it larger or send me a link or email?

You're in luck, Understand Blue knows all sorts of computer tricks! If you click the photo below twice, it is very clear and larger.

When I received my replacement part, i was flummoxed how others found they needed it, since mine is encased in metal and I wouldn't be able to see if it is broken. The price for the piece is extreme, for what it is, but we're talking about parts for a Lamborgini-Trimmer, essentially!

Thanks Understand Blue!

Last edited by Bahb; 11-01-2018 at 11:28 AM.. Reason: replaced "above" with "below".
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-01-2018, 12:00 PM   #58  
Cardstock Collector

Quote:

Originally Posted by UnderstandBlueView Post
Barbara asked me to post this for you.
Thanks for your effort however the link wont open up and the image is really tiny and I can't enlarge it because it becomes too pixellated.:(
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-01-2018, 02:32 PM   #59  
Insane Embellisher

Quote:

Yes, Genesis are still available i. The blades are self sharpening, and as long as they haven�t rusted out or have nics on that outside slicing area, they will cut like butter even if they aren�t all shiny and new looking. :cool:
There is a knife sharpening pop-up at our supermarket every Wednesday. I'm wondering if I should chance taking my genesis blade there. it's SUCH a gamble!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-01-2018, 02:41 PM   #60  
Insane Embellisher

Quote:

Thanks for your effort however the link wont open up and the image is really tiny and I can't enlarge it because it becomes too pixellated.:(

Stonewall. I just clicked it twice and it opened to the size I have had it on my computer since it came from Bonnie through my e-mail. I don't know what Pixellated means, but I have a plain 5 year old computer and did nothing special to it but asked Lydia to post it because it has a png extension, on my computer, and she can change it to make it post-able here.

The 2/9/18 posting here on this thread, which is the first time I posted it is crystal clear even now today, so the problem must be within your computer. the photo is not any smaller than when i originally received it and is plenty big enough to see all the parts. Are you maybe trying to see it on an iphone?
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-01-2018, 07:15 PM   #61  
Cardstock Collector

Quote:

Originally Posted by BahbView Post
Stonewall. I just clicked it twice and it opened to the size I have had it on my computer since it came from Bonnie through my e-mail. I don't know what Pixellated means, but I have a plain 5 year old computer and did nothing special to it but asked Lydia to post it because it has a png extension, on my computer, and she can change it to make it post-able here.

The 2/9/18 posting here on this thread, which is the first time I posted it is crystal clear even now today, so the problem must be within your computer. the photo is not any smaller than when i originally received it and is plenty big enough to see all the parts. Are you maybe trying to see it on an iphone?

I am using a 2017 MacBook Pro and when I double click on the thumbnail, I get a message that it won't open and then I get another window telling me that I am logged in as a guest. I don't have any idea what is going on. I'll have to try and log on with a windows computer to see if that makes a difference. I use my trimmer in my printing business. It was with the assets when I bought the business in 1989! It has worked like a charm for most of those years. I replaced a gear and that sleeve part a while ago when you still could get them.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-01-2018, 08:44 PM   #62  
Forum Fanatic

Quote:

There is a knife sharpening pop-up at our supermarket every Wednesday. I'm wondering if I should chance taking my genesis blade there. it's SUCH a gamble!

NO, NO, NO!!!!! Please spare yourself the agony of a ruined blade!!!! It would be one thing to take a chance on pair of scissors that could be easily replaced. It it s a whole other proposition to risk ruining a blade that can’t be replaced. If the blade was damaged in any way, your Genesis, for all intents and purposes would be unusable, :shock:

I am hyperventilating at the thought of you trusting your Genesis blade to a drop-in sharpener. I might have nightmares tonight after contemplating all the ways this idea could go bad, fast! :shock: Please say you were just kidding!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-01-2018, 09:12 PM   #63  
Insane Embellisher

Default My Dear Boss!

Quote:

Unfortunately, we haven’t been able to find a source for new blades. In fact, to my knowledge none of us here have even been lucky enough to find used blades for the Genesis (or Honeywell Nikor Safety Trimmer, it’s predecessor) on places like EBay or Craig’s List.
Because this was a high dollar item, and relatively few of them sold (as compared to mass produced cutters), it is highly unlikely that a company would start manufacturing these blades because the market for them is limited. :(

However, I hope I am wrong in this assessment of the situation and that someone will pop in with the good news that there is a source for new blades and other parts for the Genesis.
I promise I won't take my blade to the local sissors sharpener. Thank you for warning me. That's all I needed.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-01-2018, 09:24 PM   #64  
Insane Embellisher

Quote:

I am using a 2017 MacBook Pro and when I double click on the thumbnail, I get a message that it won't open and then I get another window telling me that I am logged in as a guest. I don't have any idea what is going on. I'll have to try and log on with a windows computer to see if that makes a difference. I use my trimmer in my printing business. It was with the assets when I bought the business in 1989! It has worked like a charm for most of those years. I replaced a gear and that sleeve part a while ago when you still could get them.

Stonewall. I doubt you need a Windows computer, since I transmitted the photo the first time from a 2016 MacBookPro and the second time from a 2018 MiniMac. Both times it shows up the same. A true print-shop Trimmer is an entirely different animal. I used to take my reams of 110lb. cardstock to a true print shop to have them cut it. The Genesis trimmer is meant to only cut ONE sheet of 110 lb. cardstock at a time. The owners were VERY specific about that! With a Dahl trimmer I could cut 4 or 5 pieces of cardstock at a time, but no Dahl ever turned out a cut as perfect as a Genesis Trimmer. A true print shop trimmer looks nothing like either a Dahl or a Genesis Trimmer.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-01-2018, 09:38 PM   #65  
Insane Embellisher

[The good news for cardmakers is that the 12� model does cut both directions on our standard size 8 1/2 x 11� cs, so we�re golden! :cool:[/QUOTE]

Boss, don't count heavily on the

Dahle Trimmers. I've had every model and they finally told me the amount mine was cutting crooked was "within industry standards", and that was the one that costs MORE than the Genesis Trimmer! I would not spend another cent on ANY Dahle Trimmer!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-02-2018, 06:45 PM   #66  
Forum Fanatic

Quote:

I promise I won't take my blade to the local sissors sharpener. Thank you for warning me. That's all I needed.

Whew! Disaster averted. Thanks for un-hyperventilating me!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-03-2018, 08:14 AM   #67  
Cardstock Collector

Quote:

Stonewall. I doubt you need a Windows computer, since I transmitted the photo the first time from a 2016 MacBookPro and the second time from a 2018 MiniMac. Both times it shows up the same. A true print-shop Trimmer is an entirely different animal. I used to take my reams of 110lb. cardstock to a true print shop to have them cut it. The Genesis trimmer is meant to only cut ONE sheet of 110 lb. cardstock at a time. The owners were VERY specific about that! With a Dahl trimmer I could cut 4 or 5 pieces of cardstock at a time, but no Dahl ever turned out a cut as perfect as a Genesis Trimmer. A true print shop trimmer looks nothing like either a Dahl or a Genesis Trimmer.
Bahb, if you are able to view the diagram large on your mac computer, could you please take a screen shot using the Grab application and post it here? I can't seem to get it to expand to full size no matter which computer I use. I full well know about the large cutters, I have two that will cut 500 sheets at a time, but for those times when I need to trim a photo print or a couple small cards or to trim off the excess from laminations the Genesis is perfection!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-03-2018, 11:42 AM   #68  
Matboard Maniac

Quote:

I have a Mac Mini running 10.13.6 and when I double click on the image it does enlarge. Hope you are able to figure it out.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-03-2018, 12:27 PM   #69  
Cardstock Collector

Quote:

Originally Posted by prairiecrafterView Post
I have a Mac Mini running 10.13.6 and when I double click on the image it does enlarge. Hope you are able to figure it out.
All of a sudden the image posted here on page 2 of the thread opened up to a readable size! HAL-A-LOO-YA!!!!

Last edited by Stonewall54; 11-03-2018 at 12:33 PM..
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-11-2018, 01:05 PM   #70  
Cardstock Collector

Default Need diagnosis

I've had my 16" trimmer for nearly 20 years. When I ordered it I purchased an extra blade. I put on the extra blade about 10 years ago. My problem now is that the edges of the paper cuts are just a little jagged/rough. The mechanism seems to move smoothly and I don't see any ruts on the blade itself. Everything has been cleaned. Does anyone have any ideas why the paper edges are rough (just slightly but I've been used to a pristine edge for years.

Also when I place the paper up along the 16" ruler the cut is just slightly not square.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-11-2018, 01:47 PM   #71  
Forum Fanatic

Quote:

Originally Posted by JDAAView Post
I've had my 16" trimmer for nearly 20 years. When I ordered it I purchased an extra blade. I put on the extra blade about 10 years ago. My problem now is that the edges of the paper cuts are just a little jagged/rough. The mechanism seems to move smoothly and I don't see any ruts on the blade itself. Everything has been cleaned. Does anyone have any ideas why the paper edges are rough (just slightly but I've been used to a pristine edge for years.

Also when I place the paper up along the 16" ruler the cut is just slightly not square.

I’ll ask my hubby how he adjusted the guide on my 12” Genesis to be square. I bought it used on EBay and it was not perfectly square when I bought it.
Just asked him. He said he loosened the screws on the ruler and adjusted from there using his very precise woodworking squares...he said he just had to keep playing with it, loosening and tightening screws until every thing was perfectly square. You will need to have a good precision square to accomplish a perfect result (and a patient person who is willing to fiddle until it’s right).
Part of the issue of raggy cut might be directly related to the guide not being square in relation to the new blade.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-12-2018, 06:32 AM   #72  
Cardstock Collector

Thank you for the detailed suggestion. My husband looked at it and was afraid to mess with it because he doesn't have the correct tools. It's only a little bit off so I will just live with it. Thanks again. If anyone even finds replacement blades for these we would all be happy crafters.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-17-2018, 12:01 PM   #73  
Cardstock Collector

Default age of paper cutter

I really had to laugh when I read a few of you thrilled at the 20 year life of your Genesis trimmer. I have the original Honeywell Nikor Safety Trimmer that the shapeways replacement bushing was designed for. Except for needing a new bushing, that I didn't think I ever had a prayer of replacing, this trimmer has been going strong for well over 50 years! It works almost as well as when it was new. I've also never had to replace the blade, despite many long and hard usages in the darkroom during what some would argue was a mis-spent youth :-)

May your trimmers live long and prosper with a new bushing!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-17-2018, 03:04 PM   #74  
Forum Fanatic

Quote:

Originally Posted by jwgishView Post
I really had to laugh when I read a few of you thrilled at the 20 year life of your Genesis trimmer. I have the original Honeywell Nikor Safety Trimmer that the shapeways replacement bushing was designed for. Except for needing a new bushing, that I didn't think I ever had a prayer of replacing, this trimmer has been going strong for well over 50 years! It works almost as well as when it was new. I've also never had to replace the blade, despite many long and hard usages in the darkroom during what some would argue was a mis-spent youth :-)

May your trimmers live long and prosper with a new bushing!
Thanks for chiming in on this on-going thread. What an honor it is to hear from an owner of the original Honeywell Nikor trimmer that was the precursor to the Genesis! So glad that you were able to get the replacement bushing.
It certainly is a wonderful thing that there is the 3-D technology available to reproduce this unique product at a reasonable price.
Im also delighted to hear that your trimmer has been doing it’s duty for 50 years with the same blade. Yeah for that and it gives the rest of us comfort in knowing that these machines were built to last! :cool:
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-31-2020, 08:33 AM   #75  

Quote:

Originally Posted by uncbballfanView Post
Bonnie is the reason I have a Genesis in the first place, and I'm sure, if she was able, the cutters and parts would still be in production. She has been dealing with major health problems, had hoped for just a temporary delay, but had to close up shop.

Linda, do you have an update on how Bonnie is doing? 
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-05-2021, 09:50 AM   #76  
Cardstock Collector

I just found this thread. The information is exactly what I was looking for --with one very small exception. Somehow I have lost one of the rubber feet from my cutter. Since it is threaded inside, I have not been able to find a replacement for it. I wouldn't mind replacing all of them if I need to in order to fix the missing one and keep the cutter level on the table. Any ideas or information would be greatly appreciated. My cutter is an original Nikor Safety Cutter model number 12-1861 --from before Nikor was purchased by Honeywell --and it still cuts wonderfully. I primarily use it to trim photographs. Thank you.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-05-2021, 10:50 AM   #77  
Forum Fanatic

Eddy,
Welcome to SCS! I see this is your first post. Glad to have you on board.

I will ask my hubby if he knows of any rubber feet with this screw-in feature. I’ll have him look at my 2 Genesis’ so that he knows what you’re looking for.
I will get back here with his suggestions/conclusions.

Have fun poking around in SCS and discovering all the fun resources available for your enjoyment.

Susy
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-05-2021, 12:42 PM   #78  
Cardstock Collector

Thank you for the welcome.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-05-2021, 02:51 PM   #79  
Forum Fanatic

Eddy,
I removed one of the rubber feet from my Genesis and got these measurements:
1/2” tall, 5/8” diameter, and has metal insert that hubby said is 6-32 thread.

I did a search on EBay and found a couple of possibilities...the search words I used were:
rubber feet with metal insert.
Heres a link to the best likely one that I found:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-Small-R...0AAOSwyYFaIKjb

it says that it is for cabinets and projects, so it might be worth trying.

Otherwise, I would say maybe to do a more extensive search on the web and include the information about the #6-32 thread.

Hopefully someone else will pop in and know right where to find these rubber feet.
I will keep searching and if I’m successful, I will come back with the info!
Susy
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-06-2021, 12:40 PM   #80  
Cardstock Collector

Thank you, Boss Lady. I will check it out.
Reply With Quote Likes