Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 03-25-2008, 04:33 PM   #1  
Pearl-ExPert

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default enabler alert--cuttlebug

I just jumped on the bandwagon and decided I wanted a cuttlebug. Everywhere I looked, though, they didn't have any of the embossing folders I wanted. I finally found a website called OhMyCrafts.com They have a wonderful deal on the embossing folders so I thought I would pass it on. They were the only ones that seemed to actually have the new folders available as well (although since I Just ordered them and I haven't heard back from the, they could be backordered for all I know). Anyway, here is the link : embossing folder deal 8 for $35 plus free shipping
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-25-2008, 04:57 PM   #2  
Gallery Gazer

That sounds good.......I like allthatscraps.com especiallyb because you can see how much she has in stock and whether you will be waiting or not. Her free shipping is with any order over $10.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-26-2008, 03:29 AM   #3  
Pearl-ExPert

anyone have any experience with oh my crafts? Would like to hear reviews...Kerilou
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-26-2008, 03:59 AM   #4  
Matboard Maniac

There was a previous thread where someone was not happy with their customer service. It was a few weeks back. Others had no problems though.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-26-2008, 06:45 AM   #5  
Rubber Obsessor

I bought my 8 folders from Oh My Crafts. I think the price changes depending on which 8 you choose (at least it did the day I bought them). I was supposed to get free shipping but for some reason I was charged $2 so I had to contact them. I kept trying to call but could never get anyone on the phone so I e-mailed and she responded within a few minutes and refunded my credit card right away.

Anyway, I ordered on February 26 and they didn't ship for about a week and a half. I didn't receive an e-mail explaining why. I wasn't in a hurry for them so I didn't bother to contact them to find out why. I'm guessing that maybe they didn't have them in stock. To get the special you have to go to the special offers link: http://www.ohmycrafts.com/Shop/Contr...id/0/SFV/32316

I would probably buy from them again if I didn't need something right away, or else I'd call them before ordering to make sure they had what I wanted in stock.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-26-2008, 11:00 AM   #6  
Pearl-ExPert

I ordered from Ecletic Paperie, and All that Scraps today, after hearing great reviews about both of them. Thanks for sharing your Oh, My Crafts experience! Kerilou
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-26-2008, 11:08 AM   #7  
Matboard Maniac

Allthatscraps is great! I recently tried another website (not a commonly mentioned one here) and it was terrible. The items were out of stock, but you didn't know it until your order was placed. Was told items would be in stock within a week so I waited, they never arrived. They shipped my cuttlebug folders to someone else and didn't have anymore in stock to ship to me. Basically, I asked for my money back and sent it to Allthatscraps and got what I wanted and knew it was in stock. Great service!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-27-2008, 05:25 PM   #8  
Glitter Queen

Walmart has some cuttlebug embossing folders for 3.94 each online!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-28-2008, 07:07 AM   #9  
Stazon Splitcoast

YES, I got my order from Oh My Crafts and they DO NOT have Swiss or the birds/vine one. They are on back order. As of yesterday, anyway. I was not happy.

Carol
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-28-2008, 07:51 AM   #10  
Die Cut Diva

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

csmilham......I received an order from Oh My Crafts about 2 weeks ago for about 10 embossing folders and other stuff and still am waiting for the Birds/Vines folder. They have not sent me an update e-mail on this item, but they have my money! Would be nice if they would send me an update or a refund for that item.

Patti
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-28-2008, 07:57 AM   #11  
Die Cut Diva

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Realize that all the embossing folders from Oh My Crafts are not all the same price. When you click on the down arrow next to the selections, there are additional prices for some of them. I certainly didn't get any free shipping. I placed an order for 11 (but only got 10) plus other items, but no free shipping. I was never told the one folder was out of stock till I received my order. Still waiting for the one folder, but no update from them.

Patti
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-28-2008, 09:24 AM   #12  
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:

Originally Posted by pjw2855View Post
Realize that all the embossing folders from Oh My Crafts are not all the same price. When you click on the down arrow next to the selections, there are additional prices for some of them. I certainly didn't get any free shipping. I placed an order for 11 (but only got 10) plus other items, but no free shipping. I was never told the one folder was out of stock till I received my order. Still waiting for the one folder, but no update from them.

Patti
Exactly, Patti! I, too, would have liked to have been told. Not sure I'll order from them again. When I ordered my other 16 folders, from Creative Express, it told RIGHT ON THE SITE if they were out of stock. I would pay more if the company tells me the truth up front.

JMO
Carol
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-28-2008, 11:30 AM   #13  
Rubber Obsessor

Quote:

Originally Posted by pjw2855View Post

Patti
Patti, you should contact them and ask for your money back for the shipping. Although I couldn't get anyone on the phone my e-mail was answered in a few minutes. I know I won't order from them again. I don't think it's good business to let people order things that you don't have in stock and then not notify them.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-28-2008, 11:37 AM   #14  
Stazon Splitcoast

Just to let you all know that some of the JA's is carrying the new folders. Also, ATS is out of stock right now (my fave online store, Christine rocks!) but I did find another place customcrops.com that has the newer CB folders in stock. They do charge a minimal price for shipping, but it is worth in what I would have paid in gas otherwise driving around town! Oh, and they offer the option of mailing in a check or m.o. if you don't want to use your cc. Really cool. Oh! And while you're there, check out their store-n-spins! Really cute!

TY for the heads up on the other sites, I am always interested in what everyone has to offer out there.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-28-2008, 01:04 PM   #15  
Glitter Queen

I went to customcrops and the cuttlebug was about $35!! SO I put it in my cart (along with a few embossing folders, of course) and the shipping was $27!!! Holy Smoly, I don't think so!! I think I still came out ahead by going to creativexpress and paying $48 for the Cuttlebug (with shipping) and going to More Than Ink to get my embossing folders. Not all the folders were in stock but they told you that up front and they gave me an idea of when they might ship (Mid April). PLUS, I accidently ordered two of one and they fixed it for me right after I emailed them w/o a problem... OOOOhhh I can't wait to get my goodies!! My husband is going to KILL me!! lol
Reply With Quote Likes