Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 03-05-2010, 04:36 PM   #1  
Hardware Hotshot

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default eCraft die cutting machine

I just watched a video on "Scrap Time" of the new "eCraft" electronic die cutting machine WOW that thing is amazing.
It doesn't use a mat or adhesive.
It is 12" wide and will cut any length paper so you can make banners .

It can cut "or draw". The paper loads in the back like a printer so you don't put the sheets of paper in one at a time. You can program it to cut 50 of something, load the paper tray and walk away.

They say you can use any images or fonts you have on your computer; buy their cards or draw your own and import them to the machine. It will cut paper, and many other materials such as chip board.
They will have a variety of different colored pens for drawing.
I will also work as a stand alone cutting machine without a computer.
I think This machine will revolutionize the electronic die cutting machine idea.
It is supposed to be available in June

After I watched Christine's video I Googled it and saw more videos

Go to Scrap time and see it --it is amazing.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-05-2010, 06:40 PM   #2  
Glitter Guru

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Join the eCraft_Crafters Yahoo group and find out why the members are buying Gazelles.

The eCraft was supposed to be available in December, then after CHA, then Apr/Mar, and now June. The beta testers still don't have their machines, so they have not been able to give their "real world - real crafters" reviews.

It doesn't use a mat or adhesive because the cuts are left attached to the paper by little tags or chads -- they're perforated and you tear them from the paper. Many people (depends upon your OCD level) will want to trim or sand the tags after tearing the cut from the paper.

The software is limited and costs twice as much as SCAL or MTC.

I was all hyped about this machine, but the more I learn and see of it, the less inclined I am to buy it. I feel the same way about the Sizzix eClips, which really bums me out because I'm a HUGE Sizzix fan/addict.

I'm really looking forward to reading reviews from the beta testers.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-08-2010, 08:35 AM   #3  
Cardstock Collector

I am a Craftwell employee and wanted to make sure everyone has the correct information.

Like many new products when they first hit the market, production for the eCraft has been delayed to make sure the best possible version is available to consumers. Craftwell could have shipped a less than perfect machine but keeping everyone's best interests in mind, they decided to do the right thing and hold off until they got it 100% right. Obviously some people who have been following the eCraft since its original announced launch date of December will be frustrated, but the majority of people would rather wait the few extra months than go through the hassle of returning something that doesn't have all the features they wanted and expected. (The ship date is still April/May, not June)

The cuts made by the eCraft are in fact held together by micro-tabs, but that is not the same thing as perforated. The tab settings are adjustable so if you find they are too big for your liking, you can simply make them smaller and the issue of having to trim them is eliminated. We have found that this is a much better option than having to use a sticky mat and worry about tearing.

The Craftshop software can be considered limited compared to an advanced program like Adobe Illustrator, but not compared to programs like SCAL or MTC. Craftshop has many of the same features, as well as some that those programs don't offer. The MSRP for Craftshop is $159, which is more than SCAL or MTC, but those programs were developed by 3rd party companies, not by the maker of a cutting machine, which has its obvious disadvantages. Our software is not being sold yet, so it's not entirely accurate to compare an MSRP to the actual retail prices available for the other software, as actual retail prices are generally lower.

Beta tester's will have their machines within the next few days so you will be able to hear about "real world- real crafters" experiences before making your decision whether or not to purchase one.

Hopefully this clears up some of the misinformation out there, and to learn more, please visit our website at craftwellusa.com
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-08-2010, 09:02 AM   #4  
Polyshrink Goddess

Thanks for the clarity. I personally am always happy to hear a company push back release of a product till most of the problems are worked out. I am looking forward to this machine. The tabs are a wonderful idea- I hate the idea of sticky mats, another reason I have yet to venture into the cricut or slice.

Thats for the info

Sheena
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-08-2010, 09:25 AM   #5  
Hardware Hotshot

Thanks so much for the added information. I'm still interested in the ecraft, and can't wait to hear what people think about it. I had a Cricut, and hated the mat. That's what interests me about this machine. From the looks of the videos, it doesn't seem too hard to remove a cut image from the tabs, and the cuts seem to come out looking very nice. I'm just going to have to wait and see what the testers say about it.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-08-2010, 10:18 AM   #6  
Stazon Splitcoast

I too am watching this one. I just got a slice a couple weeks ago and I am loving it.
blessings.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-09-2010, 05:00 PM   #7  
Cardstock Collector

Hi everyone! I would like to also comment on this thread.

I am the owner of the online scrapbook store, Cutters Creek, and saw the eCraft at CHA summer and fell in love, so in love that I am the owner of the eCraft yahoo group. Yes, some of these members bought the Gazelle from me, and requested a good price and a new yahoo group, so now I also own a Gazelle yahoo group as well, and delivered them the product they wanted.

All of this said, when the Gazelle first came out, Boss Kut also had to deal with production delays for the same reasons as Craftwell. They wanted to deliver the most perfect machine they could, as it is better to delay and everyone love it, then release something that is so disappointing, that they crash and burn once the release is out.

Although, yes, I have sold the Gazelle to some customers, the eCraft has a lot of buzz and I believe that it will be worth the wait for a lot of customers. It is all in what you want to do and what you are looking for. And I have to say, Craftwell is probably very slammed right now, however they always take the time to respond to my emails, so I still believe in them and can't wait for the release.

Today, I made my hotel reservations for CHA Summer 2010, and who will I visit first? Craftwell!! And did I tell you, the day Craftwell pulled me into their booth at CHA Summer 2009, I was sporting my Cricut Lovers t-shirt. I even chuckled at the guy and said.........you see I am a Cricut lover, right? He said..............just take a look I think you will like it

Kim B
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-09-2010, 06:03 PM   #8  
Cardstock Collector

Meg,
I'm one of the members who decided to go with the Gazelle. It was relatively easy to look up the facts on the Gazelle & find out what the cutting pressure was for one thing. Having a trial version of Funtime available gives an idea of what the software can do. The software comparision & the cutter comparision charts have been very helpful too.
I also decided that the Cut & print feature was one that I would really use.
Being able to use any kind of marker in the pen holder was kinda neat! Seeing the video using copic markers with the Gazelle was cool. And you can use Crayola markers too,lol!
If I'm not mistaken we still don't know if the Pro software can be used by netbooks for on the go cutting. There are other questions that need to be answered about the pro software too. I think the yahoo group owner is still waiting on an email concerning a package deal that she wanted to offer to the group.I believe she's been waiting a month to get the answer to that question.
That said, if the reviews are good on the eCraft I might have to convince my school to buy one. The paper tray & cutting without a mat still sound awesome!
Rhoda
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-09-2010, 06:20 PM   #9  
Cardstock Collector

Actually, Rhonda is correct. Craftwell said they would do a little extra something for my eCraft yahoo group members and I emailed them twice recently with no affirmation on what I could do exactly to tell my yahoo group members, what the extra will be and really also don't know if this is also a production issue. That said, I am not a "nudge" when dealing with vendors. As a store owner and having to deal with a ton of late Provo Craft releases, my email box fills to the brim, so I am SURE Craftwell is dealing with email backlogs. So if it is a product I bought for customers, I will drive my vendors nuts, if I am asking a favor, I ask a couple times, and then I put a period on the end of it and move on.

That said, if need be, I promised them and I will deliver something extra, as I never go back on my word. So I may be doing my own "thing" and in that case they will have to wait along with me, until I can figure out what extra I can do. This is not a good answer, however an honest one, and I in no way fault Craftwell in the least. Again, I still believe and will until I am proven wrong.

Kim B
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-09-2010, 06:41 PM   #10  
Pearl-ExPert

Does anyone know what the average price will be? I just got my Gazelle and LOVE it (I'm so in love with that Pink Lady!) but other friends are looking for a machine, so I'm just wondering price comparison. They can get the Gazzy for $370, free ship.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-09-2010, 06:43 PM   #11  
Cardstock Collector

I will price match anyone who sends me a copy of a current add.

Kim B
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-10-2010, 05:54 AM   #12  
Cardstock Collector

I know information may not be as easy to find on the eCraft as it is for some of the other cutters, but that is because the eCraft is not being sold in stores yet. We only have pre-production units in our office for testing purposes, and there are still some changes being made to the final production units, so we are in a bit of a tricky situation. We have lots of people asking lots lots questions, but have some reservations about answering all of them because we are not entirely sure ourselves. We also don't necessarily want to give out some of the answers we do have, because anything can change last minute and we don't want misinformation circulating the internet.

The software for the eCraft can in fact be used on a netbook. I thought I answered that question but perhaps I didn't. Kim was correct in her assumption, we are pretty slammed here and although we try not to let things slip through the cracks, unfortunately it happens every now and then. (Kim- I have yet to receive an email from you, I haven't spoken to Paul about a special offer for the group but next time you email him, feel free to CC me, my email is swilenkin @ craftwellusa .com.

As far as cutting pressure, the reason why we have not published that is because our machine is automatic and you can't/don't have to adjust the pressure setting. The eCraft automatically detects the thickness of the paper and adjusts the blade accordingly. We use only one blade for all materials, unlike some of the other cutters that require a heavier duty blade for denser materials, and we never require a multi-cut, we cut all the way through each time. I was asked to find out a "pressure range" by a couple of people who still wanted a number, which I am still working on finding out. That information is not known in our NY office, we need to find out from our office in China, but they were closed recently for the Chinese New Year so the timing was difficult. I have been working on getting the information since they returned and if/when I do, I will publish it to our website. We are not keeping it a secret like some other cutters do, we simply did not see the need to have the information, so we didn't ask until recently.

The MSRP for the basic eCraft (the one that comes in white, magenta and periwinkle) is $259. Keep in mind this price is an MSRP, and after cutters have been in stores for a little while, the actual retail price tends to drop (i.e. the Cricut E has an MSRP of $349 but you can find it on the internet on sale for $199)

If anyone has any other questions that they would like answered by a Craftwell employee, feel free to email me.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-10-2010, 06:30 AM   #13  
Glitter Guru

I think this would be an excellent machine for a school. No mats to use/misuse/lose is a very worthwhile trade-off for having tags/chads on the cuts. The SD cards take up very little storage space, and the die/punch type of cut means no time-consuming paper-piecing like most Cricut cuts. Additionally, I think a school would love the ability to cut or print (using the pens) banners.

I haven't ruled out the eCraft for my personal use, but I'm disappointed in the software issue and not impressed with the graphics on the SD cards (they look like something I could do with a dingbat font). I see it as a large-format Slice, with optional software, which does appeal to me because sometimes I'm not in the mood to fiddle with layers & piecing.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-11-2010, 04:29 PM   #14  
Matboard Maniac

What sold me on a Gazelle over the Ecraft??
1. Print and Cut
2. I can use my copics or any pen
3. Funtime Software
4. The ability to work directly from AI or Coreldraw
5. Will cut a true 12 inches in width
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-16-2010, 01:15 PM   #15  
Cardstock Collector

The Gazelle is a great machine, but some of the drawbacks are:
1) You need a computer to use it- lacks portability
2) There is a maximum length restriction
3) Manual settings- have to adjust pressure and speed for different materials
4) Requires a mat- risk of tearing, added expense
5) Pricey- MSRP of $529
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-16-2010, 02:49 PM   #16  
Matboard Maniac

Quote:

Originally Posted by swilenkinView Post
5) Pricey- MSRP of $529

Price I paid a week ago for my Gazelle delivered was $370, which included the newest version of Funtime.......

I agree with point 3 being a benefit with the Ecraft, especially for a novice, messing with speed and pressure is a hassle on any cutter.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-16-2010, 03:03 PM   #17  
Pearl-ExPert

Quote:

Originally Posted by swilenkinView Post
5) Pricey- MSRP of $529
Can the eCraft do Print and Cut?

I don't know anyone who has paid the MSRP of $529. I bought mine for $317, free shipping, came with standard blade, 12x12 mat, preloaded shapes (over 500), a $25 gift card to buy more images, and 2010 Funtime Software, along with all necessary cables, and a training DVD, access to Gazelle owners forum, etc.

I prefer the mat, though. I don't want to have to clip out any images, I just think I'd get annoyed with not having a mat and have the chads, however small, that need to be clipped out. It'd be especially annoying for me with very detailed cuts like lattice work and things like that. #3 is a plus, but it didn't take very long for me to figure out the settings.

#1 is actually one of the main reasons I bought the Gazelle. I don't need to take it anywhere, but if I did my small laptop would do the job just fine. I like having a computerized cutter with very nice software, and one that works with Illustrator.

So far, I'm not sold on the eCraft. But I'll keep watching it and will be interested to see people's real-life experiences on how they like it, and what they see the advantages/disadvantages are. I like that you can load the paper in a stack and let it go to work, but again, that whole microscopic chads thing would drive me batty.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-21-2010, 10:40 AM   #18  
Kookie Creator

I have seen the video on Scrap Time as well and can't wait to see one in person. I have the Silhouette and it's ok, but cutting all, or most, designs twice is a nuisance to me. Sometimes that doesn't even work and the blades don't last all that long if you are cutting Bazzill. Plus it is really noisy. I hope that a store in my area will carry it - I wish I was a beta tester!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-21-2010, 12:26 PM   #19  
Stazon Splitcoast

I just happened upon seeing the video on Scrap Time and this is something that I'm keeping an eye on. I like the idea that I'm not limited to 24" (somewhere, someone has an "extra" long cutting mat of 24")....and I like the idea of NO mat. I also like the idea that I can possibly design (and gasp!!) and get a commission for my designs!

I'm glad that they are not rushing to put this out so that more kinks get worked out...and I'm with you Jackie~~oh to be a beta tester!!
Exploring Creativity~blog
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 04-16-2010, 02:43 PM   #20  
Hardware Hotshot

I don't really want a comparison of the ecraft to other cutters, based on the information we have right now. But, from what I've seen, I LOVE the way this cutter works. Computer or SD cards. No mat. (nibs seem super small.) I love that it has a larger screen on it, more like the Slice. That screen on the Silhouette is TOO tiny for my 40 plus year old eyes!
I can't wait until the Ecraft comes out and I can see it and try it in person. So far the only drawback is the designs. I'm just not crazy about them. But if I like how the machine works and how it cuts, surely they will improve upon the designs? Hire some new designers? Even their 'designer' cards are "Eh." But I'm still waiting for this machine before I buy anything else.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-22-2010, 10:27 AM   #21  
Die Cut Diva

My understanding is that this machine has been out a couple months now. Any reviews by owners? I have a "deal" in my inbox if I order by tonight, I can get it around $250 w/free shipping. Time to pull the trigger?
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-22-2010, 10:51 AM   #22  
Glitter Guru

I've lost interest in it, at least for the time being. All the delivery & price changes have led me to wait and see what people think of it once they've had it in their hands for a while. I know it's gone through beta testing (I was in an eCraft Yahoo group until recently), but I'll wait until crafters have worked with it -- and with eCraft (how responsive they are to problems) -- before jumping.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-23-2010, 12:11 PM   #23  
Cardstock Collector

I've been thinking about it all week & I decided to wait on buying it. If it truly does live up to all the expectations then I'll buy it. I'm wondering if it will cause a price drop in some of the other current cutters.
Something else to consider is the beta testers and their confidential evaluations. These are supposed to be taken into consideration for the next generation.
I do think that Craftwell was listening to the yahoo group months ago which probably saved their machine.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-24-2010, 03:10 AM   #24  
Cardstock Collector

I saw scrap-mart.com store is selling the machine for $233.09 and free shipping.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-24-2010, 10:44 AM   #25  
Die Cut Diva

Thx for the updates, I waited like you, Rhoda Jayne. I simply don't have room on my computer desk for, well, what's already on there, let alone a large die cutter. And since I craft in another room, it will mean running across the house or getting a laptop just for crafting. While that's a possiblity, it will take more time and consideration than that sale offered (guess you knew the one I was talking about).

And then there's the whole suspense thing that goes hand-in-hand with preorders.

mstreo, that scrap-mart price sounds good; makes me even more glad that I waited. Thx for the info.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-24-2010, 03:30 PM   #26  
Matboard Maniac

I'm waiting to see what the software is like. The simple program that came with my Silhouette was a waste of time. I use Klik n Kut and it has some really nice features that I would hate to lose but you have to love the possibility of losing the cutting mat. I'll probably wait until the machine has been out for a few months to see how people like it. If it works the way it's being talked about, I'll probably end up with one.

Makaren
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-29-2010, 01:36 PM   #27  
Cardstock Collector

Okay has anyone heard anything from CHA this week about the ecraft? I saw one short video that someone had shot. Compared to the Cricut Imagine I've 11 of them so far.
I was really expecting to hear a few things about it this week. You'd think someone would have taken pics with the phone.
rhoda
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-29-2010, 06:34 PM   #28  
Hardware Hotshot

I know! I'm waiting patiently, too. I can't afford it right now anyway, but I'm dying to hear what people say about it.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-20-2010, 06:27 AM   #29  
Compulsive Stamper

I got one - so here is the low down as it were!

It does cut without mats - beautifully! The tabs are really not an issue - you can even set it to cut without tabs ( just use a piece of card behind your paper to stabilise it! - it doesnt cut through this piece of card).

Comes with an sd card of images - some cut only, some draw and cut. It doesnt do print and cut. I have wishblade and can honestly say I never used it - so, for me, thats not a consideration.

No fiddling around with cutting speed etc. The final machine to come out does have pressure adjustment on it - up to 8. This is so that you can kiss-cut vinyl. I normally just leave mine set at about 3.5 for most of my cardstock.

Software is the glitch at the moment - the software is very basic - I think this is for a reason - to reduce the learning curve for people who just want to use pre-made files. You can import svgs and I just design stuff in inkscape and import them over - have also tried mtc and the svgs from that cut out fine. Some people have had issues getting the machine to cut svgs (not all the time, just some of the files) and there is a patch due out to fix some of these issues (we are hoping it will fix this issue)

I love it! It is quick and easy to use - turn it on and cut it out - really! Blades are cheap to replace, but it comes with 5 anyway - and I have cut quite alot and not got through one yet! It also comes with two black pens - they are producing gel pens etc, but not available yet.

I have to say that I am really impressed - the software is a pain at the moment, but even taking that into consideration, I am really happy!

Am dropping over periodically so if you have any qs I am happy to try and help!

Rx
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-30-2010, 03:52 AM   #30  
Compulsive Stamper

Thanks for the update ruthgedalovitch.
I'm trying to resist the temptation on this first release.
I would really love it, if it could also emboss. That would be the icing on the cake for me.
I'm really impressed with - it cuts any lentgh x 12", no mat required (what a charm).
I'll dream on for now.
Cheers, Yve.

Last edited by clyve; 09-30-2010 at 03:59 AM..
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-30-2010, 04:30 AM   #31  
Matboard Maniac

Sounds like the software is going to be the issue but of all the issues at hand, that's easiest one to fix. I've heard even the pro software doesn't have node edit. My first thought was "Then what good is it?" Maybe they assume people will perfect a shape in something like Inkscape then import into the eCraft software to cut but it makes more sense to have the capability to edit a shape from within the cutting software. That's what I'm used to now. Why change? It makes the eCraft a lot less attractive.

Makaren
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-30-2010, 09:08 AM   #32  
Stazon Splitcoast

Can anyone give me a ballpark figure as to cost on this? What comes with the machine and what do you need to purchase separately? Thanks so much!
blessings.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-04-2010, 08:29 AM   #33  
Glitter Queen

Quote:

Originally Posted by sprtchickView Post
Can anyone give me a ballpark figure as to cost on this? What comes with the machine and what do you need to purchase separately? Thanks so much!
blessings.
I don't own a die cut machine...yet!
but it's certain that I have and will continue to check THIS eCraft machine...from all the videos I've seen it cuts amazing!!
[it even cuts ediable decorative food image sheets!!!!]
purplepaperparadise.blogspot.com/2010/08/two-new-ecraft-videos.htm
Purple Paper Paradise: Two New eCraft Videos!

the software is bundled with the machine and total price comes in right around $300! here's craftwells FAQ sheet which I found very informative
craftwellusa.com/pages/faq-2 Craftwell eCraft FAQ

Hope this is helpful to other's in your eCraft journey, like me
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-04-2010, 08:34 AM   #34  
Glitter Queen

...and it CUTS the icing on Your CAKE, too!! Wheeeeeeee

Quote:

Originally Posted by clyveView Post
Thanks for the update ruthgedalovitch.
I'm trying to resist the temptation on this first release.
I would really love it, if it could also emboss. That would be the icing on the cake for me.
I'm really impressed with - it cuts any lentgh x 12", no mat required (what a charm).
I'll dream on for now.
Cheers, Yve.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-04-2010, 08:05 AM   #35  
Cardstock Collector

Will the eCraft be sold in the UK shopping channels i.e Create and Craft.tv? as I am interested in buying this machine.

Thank you.

legs11
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-05-2010, 04:38 PM   #36  
Glitter Queen

Quote:

Originally Posted by legs11View Post
Will the eCraft be sold in the UK shopping channels i.e Create and Craft.tv? as I am interested in buying this machine.

Thank you.

legs11
Hello, here you can purchase the ecraft I know sells them and SHips them to UK Cutters Creek . com
also scrap-mart . com might have some left for 244.00 that's where I bought mine and it works Fantastic!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-05-2011, 10:04 PM   #37  
Cardstock Collector

Default ECraft machine

I have now had my ecraft for a week I have so far found it very easy to use The fact that it does not work from my PC is a bonus I however cannot compare it to any other as this is the first eltronic cutting machine I have had or indeed even seen apart from watching heaps at work on UTUBE when I was trying to make up my mind which one to buy
I am not in love with the images that come with it but hope to become proficient with the ecraft program and do my own
The only thing that I have had a problem with concerning ecraft was it would not let me d/l the program after I got around that problem it now keeps closes on me not once or twice but rather too regular for my liking I am hoping this problem gets sorted soon
Steff
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-11-2011, 06:28 PM   #38  
Glitter Queen

Default eCraft Machine

I thought this was the machine for me, but I've just ready some really bad reviews on it. Does anybody have this machine that highly recommends it? I wanted the Silhouette SD, but decided against it because of the size limitation. Is the Bosskut Gazelle better than the eCraft machine? Can anybody help me make the decision? Thanks!:confused:
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-11-2011, 10:58 PM   #39  
Matboard Maniac

Quote:

Originally Posted by legs11View Post

Thank you.

legs11
It's being marketed by crafters companion so you should be able to get it from most of your local craft shops. Ordinarily I would have expected it to be on create & craft but they're soooo tied in with provocraft lately that I wouldnt want to put a bet on it. I'm hanging fire til the blackcat lynx comes to the uk.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-16-2011, 11:48 AM   #40  
Total Quack

I'm on the verge of getting an eCraft (with SCAL) .... as I am OVER the ProvoCraft arrogance (I have the E and the baby bug, Design Studio, and 35 carts .... but I don't want to lose the ability to use SCAL). What I hear here is very good feedback. One question for those that have the machine ... can you use scraps in the machine instead of full pieces? I often use scraps to avoid wasting paper.

Photography Site

Reply With Quote Likes