Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 05-14-2016, 04:56 PM   #81  
Embossing Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

When I first got into card making about 5 years ago I went completely insane stocking up on everything I thought was pretty and building my supply. I noticed I was buying more than I was using BUT having a larger supply opened up my creative possibilities. The spending slowed down quite a bit when I realized I had been shopping for craft supplies more than using them. I actually enjoy buying the new stuff so much that I opened a store. That way I can buy the stuff and look at it and then sell it. Lol sounds weird but works for me! Also helps that some companies gives me demo sets so I get a little free gift to work with one my own cards. That's actually how I made my last mothers day card. It looks like I used 2 brand new $15/set stamp sets when in fact all of those stamps were on my demo set! I also got some free papers. Sweet! Anyways, my recent splurges were quite big. I got a silhouette cameo 2 but now I never have to buy a die set to cut out stamped images. I also got a minc but it was at wholesale price. It's a good thing I had to give my fiance and large desk in my craft room for his computer area because it made me realize how much stuff I had and that it was time to use more than buy more. Of course I get things here and there but I haven't bought a stamp set since December. I haven't bought designer paper in years. The last thing I bought was actually paints to make a canvas for our bedroom which will be cheaper than if I bought one online and it will be the exact style and colors I want. I used my ibotta money to get an amazon gift card to cover most of the cost . I'm getting frugal since we have a baby on the way ;-)
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-16-2016, 12:11 PM   #82  
Rubber Obsessor

Bwahaha! LOL
No way I *do* get to a point where I say I must stop buying for awhile...my awhile never lasts as long as I want it to.

I watch videos and look on Pinterest and here of course, and I use my memo app on my phone....I just keep adding things to that memo pad list!

There are just *always* new products coming on the market. Even though I just began collecting supplies a couple of years ago, my room looks like a small store! Really, I am so very very blessed.

I think that when you want to be as creative as possible, it is difficult to see a technique or product that is new and that you really like and just say no to it

Sherri L

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rnruns60View Post
I've been stamping and collecting supplies( more collecting than card making to be honest) for about a year now. Each month I vow to not buy anymore and then a new product comes out or I watch a new video showcasing a product or technique that I am interested in. I had a birthday in Jan and spent all of my gift money on supplies as I did for Christmas . I just bought my last tool, the Minc, have a good supply of paper, ink , and stamps, and I think I'm done for a long while. I looked at the latest card kits that have come out and none tempt me. Even the newest releases by the stamp companies kind of look the same to me as other things I have. I mean how many flower stamps do I need or birthday stamps? So, did you reach a point where enough was enough? Were you able to stick with not buying anymore? The thing about it is I really enjoyed the supply collecting and haven't spent more than I can budget,but i think I'm saturated now!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-16-2016, 01:14 PM   #83  
Mad Swapper

Quote:

Originally Posted by CraftwiseView Post
Bwahaha! LOL
No way I *do* get to a point where I say I must stop buying for awhile...my awhile never lasts as long as I want it to.

I watch videos and look on Pinterest and here of course, and I use my memo app on my phone....I just keep adding things to that memo pad list!

There are just *always* new products coming on the market. Even though I just began collecting supplies a couple of years ago, my room looks like a small store! Really, I am so very very blessed.

I think that when you want to be as creative as possible, it is difficult to see a technique or product that is new and that you really like and just say no to it

Sherri L
I guess my 'saving grace' is having become very picky. When I look at something now and say, wow, I also tend to ask myself how exactly would I use this and would I really use this? It's probably saved me more often than not!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-17-2016, 10:25 AM   #84  
Mad Swapper

Quote:

Originally Posted by Angie1974View Post
I have tons of stuff, but I'm always going to want more. I try to limit myself, but there is SO much that I like. However, I have been depressed and I'm having a hard time motivating myself to use anything.
I have had that same problem and call it sensory overload. Sometimes just replicating an idea gives me the jump start I need.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-17-2016, 06:42 PM   #85  
Stampin' Fool

Quote:

Originally Posted by Angie1974View Post
I have tons of stuff, but I'm always going to want more. I try to limit myself, but there is SO much that I like. However, I have been depressed and I'm having a hard time motivating myself to use anything.
I can relate to your comment in a way. My mother recently passed away, she was old, on Hospice, so it was inevitable. However, being with her every day, from morning to night, I feel like I am still catching up on my sleep and am exhausted!!! Could be that I'm old too! But, I'm trying to get my creative groove back, and it's just not happening yet. In fact, I don't seem to have the energy for much of anything. I do things, but it's an effort; and I know from past losses, that it will get better, and my energy will come back, I just wonder when!!!!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-17-2016, 07:49 PM   #86  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 292 Likes on 115 Posts

lovetostamp3 - I'm so sorry to hear about your mom's passing! Even when it's inevitable, it's still something of a shock... Take good care of yourself, rest up, and your mojo and energy will return in time. When I'm in a slump (physically, mentally, emotionally or any other way) I find that I enjoy just looking at others' creations and reading the posts in the forums without putting any pressure on myself to DO anything. We're all here to support you!

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-17-2016, 08:04 PM   #87  
Stampin' Fool

Quote:

Originally Posted by gregzgurlView Post
lovetostamp3 - I'm so sorry to hear about your mom's passing! Even when it's inevitable, it's still something of a shock... Take good care of yourself, rest up, and your mojo and energy will return in time. When I'm in a slump (physically, mentally, emotionally or any other way) I find that I enjoy just looking at others' creations and reading the posts in the forums without putting any pressure on myself to DO anything. We're all here to support you!
Sue, thank you so very much for your kind and thoughtful comments. You're right about not putting pressure on myself, and looking at others creations, Pinterest, YouTube, keeps my interest and desire going. This forum of crafters has been a terrific lifeline, and one I find endless inspiration from. It's a connective group of amazing women-for the most part (guess there could be some men out there too)-who are so generous in so many ways. Thank you all for being here!!!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-17-2016, 08:09 PM   #88  
Mad Swapper

Quote:

Originally Posted by lovetostamp3View Post
Sue, thank you so very much for your kind and thoughtful comments. You're right about not putting pressure on myself, and looking at others creations, Pinterest, YouTube, keeps my interest and desire going. This forum of crafters has been a terrific lifeline, and one I find endless inspiration from. It's a connective group of amazing women-for the most part (guess there could be some men out there too)-who are so generous in so many ways. Thank you all for being here!!!!
Pictures of your mom and times gone by may also be therapeutic in bringing closure. It really helped me when my dad passed away in '08.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-17-2016, 09:09 PM   #89  
Insane Embellisher

Received 38 Likes on 23 Posts

After 12 years of coveting so much that I didn't have, and feeling confused by so much that I DID have, it dawned on me that the years i have left would not be enough to use it all and I have no one interested in inheriting it, so I began boxing up everything I was pretty sure I would never use again, like gobs and gobs of ribbon, many brass stencils, a Cricut Expressions 2 I never used even once, MANY stamps I never should have bought in the first place because they were snarky or stupid or childish or just plain ugly, dies i had used but hated because they were too many tiny pieces.....all kinds of supplies i thought I HAD to have, but then never used....11 different adhesives, 120 colored pens, punches galore. My dentists' receptionist was a stamper so I gave it all to her last December and my buying ended when i bought the Crazy Birds that same month. I'm done. I am thrilled that the guilt of owning all that stuff is GONE and I still have enough to keep me busy the rest of my life.:grin:
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-17-2016, 09:14 PM   #90  
Mad Swapper

Quote:

Originally Posted by BahbView Post
After 12 years of coveting so much that I didn't have, and feeling confused by so much that I DID have, it dawned on me that the years i have left would not be enough to use it all and I have no one interested in inheriting it, so I began boxing up everything I was pretty sure I would never use again, like gobs and gobs of ribbon, many brass stencils, a Cricut Expressions 2 I never used even once, MANY stamps I never should have bought in the first place because they were snarky or stupid or childish or just plain ugly, dies i had used but hated because they were too many tiny pieces.....all kinds of supplies i thought I HAD to have, but then never used....11 different adhesives, 120 colored pens, punches galore. My dentists' receptionist was a stamper so I gave it all to her last December and my buying ended when i bought the Crazy Birds that same month. I'm done. I am thrilled that the guilt of owning all that stuff is GONE and I still have enough to keep me busy the rest of my life.:grin:
WOW!!! What a testimony! Good for you!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-26-2016, 02:00 PM   #91  
Matboard Maniac

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default been where you are

I GAVE myself a full year of not feeling guilty about NOT doing anything I didn't feel like doing. The death of a mother is a life-changing event! And yes, when your mother and father are both gone, you realize you ARE the net generation! Go to your REAL friends where you can feel and say anything and it's OK and they'll love you!
Quote:

I can relate to your comment in a way. My mother recently passed away, she was old, on Hospice, so it was inevitable. However, being with her every day, from morning to night, I feel like I am still catching up on my sleep and am exhausted!!! Could be that I'm old too! But, I'm trying to get my creative groove back, and it's just not happening yet. In fact, I don't seem to have the energy for much of anything. I do things, but it's an effort; and I know from past losses, that it will get better, and my energy will come back, I just wonder when!!!!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-26-2016, 03:00 PM   #92  
Mad Swapper

It is truly amazing that when someone passes on how much it causes us to reflect as well as to consider different aspects of our lives.

When my dad passed away in 2008, little did I know how differently that would affect me two years later when my BIL took his life. And more recently when my mom's twin's brother's youngest son took his life. Incidentally, my parents had four girls whereas my uncle and his wife had four boys. Even more astonishing is the fact that our ages almost line up identically, within a year or so. So when my youngest cousin committed suicide, it really had a negative impact on my youngest sister. Sure, it affected the rest of us, but not like it did her.

My point is, death to one affects each of us so very differently. It has been said that time heals all wounds.

That said, I'm so very thankful you are on this forum and and share your grief with us.

My hope is that we can rally about you during this time and if nothing more to be a sounding board.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-26-2016, 07:55 PM   #93  
Stazon Splitcoast

Default oh no..Im so sorry!

Quote:

Im glad mom isnt suffering but Im so sad you lost her! May I please have your mailing inf� so I can send you a card? Please pm me.
Hugs.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-28-2016, 07:30 PM   #94  
Stampin' Fool

Thank you, to all of you, for taking the time to comment and send your caring thoughts my way, an anonymous fellow crafter! Your kind words and support mean so much during this difficult time. I didn't realize how much it would impact me since she had been declining for some time and I thought I was prepared. And, I've found this death has brought up the emotions of other past losses, and it's been a challenge at times to shake. I keep hoping the joy of my crafting will help me find my energy again, but it doesn't seem to be in a rush to get here. At least I'm also not in a rush to buy stuff too - that's been the one redeeming side to grief!!

Again, I thank you from the bottom of my heart for the "likes" and the comments. It's very heartwarming to know you are not alone - I appreciate that and take comfort.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-28-2016, 08:13 PM   #95  
Kookie Creator

Received 15 Likes on 9 Posts

Quote:

Thank you, to all of you, for taking the time to comment and send your caring thoughts my way, an anonymous fellow crafter! Your kind words and support mean so much during this difficult time. I didn't realize how much it would impact me since she had been declining for some time and I thought I was prepared. And, I've found this death has brought up the emotions of other past losses, and it's been a challenge at times to shake. I keep hoping the joy of my crafting will help me find my energy again, but it doesn't seem to be in a rush to get here. At least I'm also not in a rush to buy stuff too - that's been the one redeeming side to grief!!

Again, I thank you from the bottom of my heart for the "likes" and the comments. It's very heartwarming to know you are not alone - I appreciate that and take comfort.
Ahh, my anonymous crafty friend....each grief recalls all past griefs, and we can't escape it. And grief is singularly "self-centered" because it must be...each of our relationships to the one who died is unique, and so we grieve uniquely. It is one of the reasons families can struggle so with understanding one another's grief...it is so individual.

And it is flat out exhausting and brain numbing. There is a reason the wise ones say," Don't make big decisions like buying or selling a house" that you lived in with a spouse, unless it is mandatory, for a year or so. Our brains are not thinking clearly. Heck, I can remember times when I couldn't figure out can of green beans to buy in the store when grieving...let alone make a purchase of a car or a home!

So be gentle, rest, remember, cry in the store and tell people your dog died (not everyone needs to know it was more than that!)... And take care of you. Thank you for sharing yourself with us, so we could walk a little of this holy ground with you...it is a gift to us, and I promise to tread carefully and with prayer.

Blessings,
Joni
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-28-2016, 08:41 PM   #96  
Mad Swapper

Heart

Quote:

Oh LovetoStamp3, I can so side with Joni about how the death of one brings up past griefs of others!

When my sister lost her husband, she still isn't able to grieve properly due to the way she lost him. And she may never.

I had done some research to be there for her as much as what I was able. But it was too different of a loss for me to be there for her though I tried. She needed others who could and had been affected by similar circumstances. So very proud of her!

With that said, there is so so so very much available on the internet regarding how we should deal with grief. I'm only suggesting this as you had mentioned 'shaking' it.

My hopes are that this article will be of great benefit to you. And as Joni, I will be praying for you for whatever your needs may be and for patience that you will takes the time it takes to process grief.

10 Secrets of Grieving
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-28-2016, 11:09 PM   #97  
Stampin' Fool

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheAfricanQueenView Post
Oh LovetoStamp3, I can so side with Joni about how the death of one brings up past griefs of others!

When my sister lost her husband, she still isn't able to grieve properly due to the way she lost him. And she may never.

I had done some research to be there for her as much as what I was able. But it was too different of a loss for me to be there for her though I tried. She needed others who could and had been affected by similar circumstances. So very proud of her!

With that said, there is so so so very much available on the internet regarding how we should deal with grief. I'm only suggesting this as you had mentioned 'shaking' it.

My hopes are that this article will be of great benefit to you. And as Joni, I will be praying for you for whatever your needs may be and for patience that you will takes the time it takes to process grief.

10 Secrets of Grieving
Roberta, thank you so much for the wonderful referral! I thought with all my past experiences with grief, training, and even the grief counseling I conducted, that I had read enough on the subject, including K Ross's book on the Stages of Grief, yet this offered some new insight.

One thing I certainly agreed with is the reference to the "new normal". I remember my life being turned upside down and inside out when my son passed away. Nothing was ever going to be the same, nor has it been. And when we created our new "normal", my husband died, and well, you get the picture......With every successive death, my remaining children and I have adjusted to our "new normal" to now we're looking at family photos, and more people are gone, than remain!

We keep bouncing back, staying positive, keeping a good sense of humor, and staying close. It has made our bond much stronger given all we've gone through. Oddly when we were just together to bury my mom, we spoke of something this thread is all about, and that is how much the memories and bonds mean so much more than any material things. The kids were quick to point out what they were taught and how they were raised and the laughter and games, not what we had or what we spent. So I guess too it's what we keep creating with what we have that matters more than just accumulating it!!! Thank you for letting me share and ramble.

Last edited by lovetostamp3; 05-28-2016 at 11:13 PM.. Reason: correction
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-29-2016, 09:16 AM   #98  
Mad Swapper

lovetostamp3, it has well pleased me to interact with you even though we know so little about each other.

Ramble? I think not. How else do we get to know someone else except by individual expressions? Call it the gift of gab, if you will. In some ways, that's a lost art. People are too scared to talk to someone whether it's in close quarters on a jet, in an airport terminal while on a layover, on a public bus, etc. I think it's part of the social decay of our country.

It used to be that conversation was good and something to be desired. Now, electronic media has pretty much taken its place. How sad is that?

Being stampers, we communicate through our art. And hopefully that in turn opens a line of communication whether simple or more elaborate. We need that. We ALL need that because we are social creatures.

Conversation and written communication seem to be lost arts. The two seem to go hand in hand. Have you ever seen the movie http://youtu.be/ALSuZ2Sg0W0[/ame] Letter Writer? After seeing that movie, my husband bought me a book called The Art of the Handwritten Note.

I have a 99yo grandmother whom I've never been very close to for some Hatfield & McCoy style of reasons. No blood was ever shed, but there were many bad emotions that went back and forth. My sisters and I were not allowed to visit my mom's parents until I was in sixth grade. Within the last year, I have made a self proclamation to write her as often as I can which has been about once a month. And the reasons for that are simple. She was never a big part of my life as was my paternal grandmother was. And that dear lady passed on in 1982.

My maternal grandmother washed clothes in her cellar on a wringer washer machine until she was about 85yo. Imagine my shock upon learning about that! Last year, she was found on the floor of her mobile home and she had broken her hip. My aunt who works for meals on wheels found her. She had surgery and then she was put into an assisted living facility to live out her days there. Her beloved mobile home was sold. Although she's not been diagnosed with dimentia or Alzheimers, she has forgotten that an apple is called an apple. When we conversed on the phone a couple of months back, she repeatedly asked me questions that I had just given the answer to several times. I made it a point to answer each time a bit differently as to give honor to who she is.

I said that to say this, we need to live for the moment. When interface is engaged, delight in it.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-30-2016, 05:07 AM   #99  
Compulsive Stamper

I hear you!!! I don't mind having things in my house -- as long as I use them. I have a one year use-or-lose policy. I find that once stamps retire, it is RARE for me to use them. If I don't use them for a whole year, I (often) get rid of them. It's very hard to get rid of stamp sets, but if they are just taking up space in my area, my area feels crowded and not fun.

I do give some of my "old" stamps to my kids. That makes it a little less painful to part with them. Others I give away as gifts for craft challenges, to a customer who placed a very large order, etc.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-30-2016, 06:58 PM   #100  
Stampin' Fool

Roberta, what an amazing family story!! Thank you for sharing that with us, and for the movie referral. I looked it up on Amazon, and can watch it with my Prime membership! Will definitely take advantage of that!!!

Rina, you reminded me of something my late husband would do, if it hadn't been used, or worn in a year, out it went!!! Probably something I should get back to practicing...... Being alone, it's easy to fall into some bad habits!

Thank you both!!!!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-30-2016, 07:26 PM   #101  
Mad Swapper

You are so very welcome!

I will have to say that I have found the most terrific of places in which to take my things to when I get rid of stuff.

Let me preface this by saying that I don't have a problem giving stuff to friends or acquaintances or even Goodwill or such. But the place I have found since we moved to 'this side of the tracks' is like none other.

It's called the animal shelter thrift store. What makes it so unique is that one wall is dedicated to antique dealers. They donate a portion of their proceeds to the animal shelter. That's about one third of the store. The other two thirds are donations made by the general public.

The reason I'm so passionate about donating to them is because of my dog Trixie. She spent the first five months of her life in a dog pound. Her predecessor Buddy was the love of our life and was taken from us at a youthful ten years of age. I was so beside myself with grief and despair that the best friend of my husband went with him at that most fateful time.

When I found Trixie, I knew she was meant for me. We're both as stubborn as the day is long. A Paw Up had rescued her from certain death.

Now I can give and with a vengeance of purpose if you will. She's my reason for giving in the way that I do.

Perhaps if you're able to find your passion for where to give, it will help you as it has me.

Let me know if you'd like ideas.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-04-2016, 10:23 AM   #102  
Kookie Creator

I'm right there with you and have been doing this for 15 years....telling myself I'm stocking up for retirement hahaha. Well I've retired and still buying and like you, will never ever ever use up everything. My daughter will think I was out of my mind after I|'m dead and gone, and will wonder what the hell I was going to do with all this hahaha
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-04-2016, 03:05 PM   #103  
Kookie Creator

Well, you put it in her name in the will, right? Giggle
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-04-2016, 09:58 PM   #104  
Mad Swapper

Hopefully the inks will still be good by then...
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-05-2016, 07:35 AM   #105  
Kookie Creator

Quote:

Hopefully the inks will still be good by then...
ROTFL!!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-05-2016, 02:42 PM   #106  
Rubber Obsessor

Received 16 Likes on 7 Posts

Love the way this conversation has moved into retirement crafting. I'm so glad that I purchased a bunch of supplies during my last year of full employment! These supplies are seeing me though several years of retirement craft shows (I create mini-albums). When I decided to accept special orders, that's when I found that I needed to add even more supplies to my inventory (specific themes, etc.)! Every time I develop a new product (example: file folder folios), that, too, means more supplies. I've told my kids to just hang a CRAFT SHOP sign and throw the doors open for business! We all got a few laughs just thinking about that!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-05-2016, 09:42 PM   #107  
Mad Swapper

I applaud anyone who opens a crafting business. And those who keep a monumental store of supplies. I just don't run that way. Anything that becomes static in my meager stash ends up finding a new home.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-05-2016, 09:56 PM   #108  
Kookie Creator

My mostly card making business is a retirement business, and I love it. Does keep me in the occasional new toy (I love my new Spellbinders Platinum!) and supplies, mostly. And keeps me out in the public, doing things I love, meeting people, sharing knowledge, etc. didn't love the 100 degree heat so much yesterday, but this weekend it will be 30 degrees cooler. Gotta love the Pac NW!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-06-2016, 12:46 AM   #109  
Rubber Obsessor

Received 16 Likes on 7 Posts

joniworx...I, too, live up here in the NW. This 100 degree stuff just stops me in my tracks! It's cooler at 2AM...that's why I'm still up and pleasantly working out details for a new photo album. Plans are calling for a trip to a craft store for a few more supplies!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-06-2016, 06:03 AM   #110  
Mad Swapper

Be careful with what you purchase during this hot weather. Prismacolor pencils will melt.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-06-2016, 08:52 AM   #111  
Kookie Creator

Quote:

Be careful with what you purchase during this hot weather. Prismacolor pencils will melt.
That sounds like the voice of experience...I surely hope not!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-07-2016, 10:33 AM   #112  
Mad Swapper

That warning was given to our art class. Although I've never experienced it myself, a word of advice should be sufficient.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-07-2016, 11:05 AM   #113  
Kookie Creator

Quote:

That warning was given to our art class. Although I've never experienced it myself, a word of advice should be sufficient.
I'm glad to hear it was only a warning you experienced. I would be devastated to have taken my pencils somewhere and find them melted from not knowing and running in a store or something like that. Thanks for passing it along. Much appreciated!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-07-2016, 03:31 PM   #114  
Mad Swapper

Can you imagine...132 Prismacolor pencils all melted in their tin from sitting in the summer sun? A whole other level of art...
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-07-2016, 07:39 PM   #115  
Stazon Splitcoast

Default Cheryl.....

Quote:

Originally Posted by sprtchickView Post
Im glad mom isnt suffering but Im so sad you lost her! May I please have your mailing inf� so I can send you a card? Please pm me.
Hugs.
I finally got a card ready to send out to you tomorrow...lol. I really apologize for not getting it out sooner.

Amber
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-07-2016, 08:36 PM   #116  
Stampin' Fool

Quote:

Originally Posted by sprtchickView Post
I finally got a card ready to send out to you tomorrow...lol. I really apologize for not getting it out sooner.

Amber
Thank you Amber, though you don't need to apologize. It's something to look forward to for me! I certainly have gotten behind on something I intended on doing, that's life!!!! I'm certainly experiencing missed deadlines I've set for myself, and trying not to feel too bad about it! You have good intentions!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-07-2016, 09:04 PM   #117  
Mad Swapper

It's so wonderful to have something to look forward to!
Reply With Quote Likes