Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 02-25-2008, 05:23 PM   #1  
Insane Embellisher

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Cuttlebug Alphabet storage???

Ok, I finally got my Olivia and Red Tag alphabets. Now the question is how do you store them? I have all my supplies for my cuttle bug in one of the punch boxes with the exception of the nestibilities that I have in a cd folder. I am sure you ladies have come up with some good ideas. I am off to play with my alphabets. Will be back later to see what great ideas you all have.

Just not enough time in the day to do
everything that I love to do
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-25-2008, 05:38 PM   #2  
Polyshrink Goddess

Default saw a cuttlebug case

They came out with a storage case but I haven't looked at it close enough to see if it can hold the alphas or just the smaller sets/embossing folders. I saw it at my local stamping store but was in a hurry and had to leave! It was a purse type bag. ...hmmm... I bet the cuttlebug site shows it.

-Maxene

Quote:

Originally Posted by kmolitorView Post
Ok, I finally got my Olivia and Red Tag alphabets. Now the question is how do you store them? I have all my supplies for my cuttle bug in one of the punch boxes with the exception of the nestibilities that I have in a cd folder. I am sure you ladies have come up with some good ideas. I am off to play with my alphabets. Will be back later to see what great ideas you all have.
Old 02-25-2008, 10:10 PM   #3  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 20 Likes on 20 Posts
Default Try cropstop.com

She sells storage sleeves for all sorts of dies so you can keep them in a 3-ring binder.

For the alphabet and other 2x6 dies, she is giving a free sample. The product information says, "We have a product that is good for the Cuttlebug Alphabets and 2x6 dies but not great. With this in mind we only sell it to those who have received a FREE sample." She is right that the sleeve is thinner than their other products, but it seems to be the only one out there, so I am going to get more and just try to be a little careful.

BTW Putting them all in a 3-ring binder sure saves space! My binder (just a plastic cheap one from Walmart) now holds....
* 20 2x2" dies
* 4 3x3" dies
* 16 Nestabilities sets.
* 20 A2 folders
* 4 little folders
John 3:16
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-18-2012, 02:44 PM   #4  
LKW
Kookie Creator

I know this is an old thread but I am FINALLY getting around to getting organized. I have 6 Cuttlebug alphabets and am looking for storage ideas other than buying the Provo Craft insert sheets.

Since I'm not planning to buy anymore CB alphabets, I like the idea of a notebook but don't understand how to use the binder. Any help out there?
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-19-2012, 03:17 AM   #5  
Stampin' Fool

Default Cuttlebug alphabet storage

I have a very sophisticated storage solution for my four cuttlebug alphabets- I have them rubber banded together with the section of the packaging that shows what the set includes. These are stored with other CB dies in a common plastic shoe box. Most of my craft supplies are stored this way. Not fancy, but neatly labeled, expandable and cheap!

Jutta
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-19-2012, 10:03 AM   #6  
Mad Swapper

Received 132 Likes on 54 Posts

Mine are in those boxes that checks come in. Not too big, not too small.
Reply With Quote Likes