Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 11-04-2009, 07:17 AM   #1  
Pearl-ExPert

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Christmas Patterned Paper... Help!!!

OK, I know I can count on all the wonderful people at SCS for helping me find a paper I am looking for..
I was going thru all the Christmas Papers online for days to pick one I wanted to use for a 2 page layout class I am doing. I finally found one that I thought would work for everyone taking the class (Yes I am trying to please everyone) I had it pared down to (2) different papers and I asked my hubby (Yes I am get his opinion all the time) and we decided on the one... Well I didn't order it that night and I apparently forgot to save the info too.. Of course after looking thru literally dozens of papers I can't for the life of me remember which paper line it was..

What I do remember was (besides the fact that I only saw it in like one or two places) was it was fairy bright and whimsical and there were Christmas Stockings on one of the pages and I believe it had enought different papers that I could accomodate a winter layout as well as a christmas one.

It is not The North Pole line from Crate Paper (although that line is adorable) it was one of the two I had it narrowed down to but we thought the other one was more defined but still whimsical enough..

So, if anyone has any ideas as to which dang paper I was looking at that I can't seem to find again.. I would be SO grateful for any suggestions..

Thank you in advance for helping me and my mixed up brain that can't seem to remember much of anything these days.. On that note, always be aware of Ticks and making sure that you take all precautions during the warmer months when you and your family are spending time outdoors.. Prevention is your best defense againt Lyme Disease..
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-04-2009, 03:34 PM   #2  
Glitter Guru

Received 370 Likes on 220 Posts

Sorry I can't help you with the paper line, but did you try looking in your computer's history? You can check all the web pages you visited that night, and maybe you'll find it. HTH and good luck.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-04-2009, 05:27 PM   #3  
Pearl-ExPert

LOL.. Wow thanks for that tip.. I wonder if it holds literally 100's of sites.. LOL I probably hit a few hundred on a good night.. Do you know if you can actually go back days to look at that information?
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-04-2009, 06:23 PM   #4  
Die Cut Diva

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

On mine, I have Windows 7, you can go back 2 weeks.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-04-2009, 06:28 PM   #5  
Pearl-ExPert

Quote:

Originally Posted by waglegView Post
On mine, I have Windows 7, you can go back 2 weeks.
OK a little off topic here, ow do you like the Windows 7? That's the new system isn't it? I of course have Vista (Ughhh) and the computer I had before this one was the dang Millenium (double Ugghhh) LOL I have not had luck with my timing on computers.. LOL

If anyone knows how I would go about looking back like that with Vista I would be very grateful.. LOL If not I am probably going to go with the 3 Bugs In A Rug christmas papers.. They are cute and will accomodate both winter and christmas layouts but it is not the one I had originally picked and it will bug me till I figure out what it was.. Of course I will most likely figure it out within minutes of ordering something else.. LMAO!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-04-2009, 06:45 PM   #6  
Gabfest Goddess

If you're using Firefox, go up to "History" (in between view and bookmarks), the click show all history, then it will let you choose, last day, last week, or the whole month. As long as you didn't clear your history, it should still be there.

In Internet Explorer, there should be a history icon (looks like an arrow around a clock or something like that). Click that and it will give you options of how long ago you want to look at.

Hope that helps
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-04-2009, 10:56 PM   #7  
Matboard Maniac

Christina over at Scraptime CA is showing most of the christmas PP ranges on her latest show http://www.scraptime.ca/blogpage/

You might see the paper you're looking for there and that way you'll know what paper range it comes from.

Good luck with your search
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-05-2009, 06:38 AM   #8  
Glitter Guru

Received 370 Likes on 220 Posts

Quote:

Originally Posted by KatyLynnView Post
If you're using Firefox, go up to "History" (in between view and bookmarks), the click show all history, then it will let you choose, last day, last week, or the whole month. As long as you didn't clear your history, it should still be there.

In Internet Explorer, there should be a history icon (looks like an arrow around a clock or something like that). Click that and it will give you options of how long ago you want to look at.

Hope that helps
Yes, what she said.
Reply With Quote Likes