Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 01-08-2011, 04:03 PM   #41  
Insane Embellisher

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Now I'm confused - are the red and pink ones the same? I will end up having to order one if I choose, as my M's does not carry it. I looked in every nook & cranny today and didn't find them or any tape to go with them.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-08-2011, 04:42 PM   #42  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts

Yes, they are the same. Same size, same case, except for the color. They use the same tape refills. The pink one was brought out for Breast Cancer Awareness, so I guess that is why it's priced so much cheaper.

If you would like the pink one,here is a really good deal at Overstock. $22.50 for the gun and 2 tape refills. The pink guns sell for about $39.99 at Michaels, if you can even find them there.

Scotch Pink Advanced Tape Glider and Tape (Pack of 2) | Overstock.com

"Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible." Dalai Lama
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-08-2011, 06:03 PM   #43  
Proud Fan Club Member

Received 5,926 Likes on 2,193 Posts

Quote:

Originally Posted by weimsView Post
Now I'm confused - are the red and pink ones the same? I will end up having to order one if I choose, as my M's does not carry it. I looked in every nook & cranny today and didn't find them or any tape to go with them.
When I found it at Michaels it was over in the woodworking area with their glues, etc. Not sure why it isn't in with the crafting/scrapbooking stuff like it is at ACM, but they even put their three packs of tombow with the glue over there. I am running up tomorrow and will be checking it out. And Yes, the red and pink are supposed to be the same.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-09-2011, 06:50 PM   #44  
Hardware Hotshot

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Ok, I'm an idiot. I was reloading my gun and misplaced the diamond shapped piece that you place on top of the uptake wheel. Has anyone else done this?? It seems to be working ok.. but not sure about long term.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-09-2011, 07:03 PM   #45  
Hardware Hotshot

Received 80 Likes on 43 Posts

Vicki, it needs to be attached so the "take-up" roll will stay straight. Really hope you find it!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-21-2011, 03:12 AM   #46  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni Splitcoast Challenge Hostess

Received 62 Likes on 34 Posts

Quote:

Originally Posted by vdoyle8View Post
Ok, I'm an idiot. I was reloading my gun and misplaced the diamond shapped piece that you place on top of the uptake wheel. Has anyone else done this?? It seems to be working ok.. but not sure about long term.
I totally lost mine once, too!! I called 3M and I got a replacement for a couple of dollars (no more than $3) ... if you don't find yours, give it a try!
Wickedly Wonderful Creations
I'm a FREAK!! Check out the latest Control Freaks Blog Tour
2012-13 Stampin' Up Artisan Design Team
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-25-2011, 06:04 AM   #47  
Cardstock Collector

Default atg refills

I also got an ATG dispenser for Christmas & have been shopping around for the best deal on refills. Framingsupplies.com has 24 rolls for $3.22 per roll plus shipping.

According to the 3M website you can purchase refills at Joann's and the currently have a 50% off coupon. It appears Michaels has the best deal when you use their 40% off coupon (no shipping required). Let me know if there is something better out there?
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-25-2011, 08:00 AM   #48  
Glitter Guru

Quote:

Originally Posted by lvehstedtView Post
I also got an ATG dispenser for Christmas & have been shopping around for the best deal on refills. Framingsupplies.com has 24 rolls for $3.22 per roll plus shipping.

According to the 3M website you can purchase refills at Joann's and the currently have a 50% off coupon. It appears Michaels has the best deal when you use their 40% off coupon (no shipping required). Let me know if there is something better out there?
I like the Tape Depot tape. Check ebay, but I think it is the cheapest around. Sticks like mad, too. I prefer it to the scotch tape I got at M's with my pink gun.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-25-2011, 08:59 AM   #49  
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:

Originally Posted by lvehstedtView Post

Here is the best deal I found, Tape Depot from their ebay store. $22.95 with free shipping for 12 rolls. Ships quickly and is good tape. This is a "Buy it Now" price and not an auction.

12 ROLLS - CRAFT TAPE - ATG PHOTO TAPE - 1/4" X 36YD - eBay (item 370469091839 end time Feb-21-11 09:16:30 PST)

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-25-2011, 11:01 AM   #50  
Pearl-ExPert

Quote:

Originally Posted by PatHinesView Post
I have owned the red 714 for 4 yrs. now and just picked up the pink one at the local M's. I also encouraged my friends to purchase the pink one from M's as we all make cards together weekly. The manager told me he would continue to carry the refills for the guns so no need to worry. Imagine my shock when I went in last week and the exact same tape I had paid 9.99 for 3 wks ago had increased to 16.99. Needless to say, I will be finding an online retailer that ships to Canada and will not be recommending to anyone else to purchase the gun from M's.
Pat (and any other Canadians reading this),

I tried the tape from Tape Depot. They weren't shipping to Canada temporarily so I had it sent to my daughter in the US. I liked the quality and the price.

I just recently got a group of Canadians together to go splits on a case (well two cases) of the acid-free 1/4 inch tape from Tape Depot. Some are fellow CTMH consultants and a few came from Splitcoast as well. There are 144 rolls in a case so I could never use up that many on my own but I wanted the discounted price. Even allowing for shipping, duty, dollar, exchange, etc. it should work out to just under $2/roll and people had to commit to buying in batches of 12 just to keep it simple. I allowed $18 for the tape and $5 to ship it if the person isn't local to Halifax, NS. I was just shy of having enough orders to have two full cases spoken for but I ordered anyway. So, I have a few spots not spoken for as of yet. If this might be of interest to you (or other Canadians) email me directly at:

[email protected]

and I'll send you more information so you'll know I'm not trying to scam anyone LOL! I'm waiting patiently for the order to arrive.

Leslie Harnish
Sambro, NS
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-26-2011, 03:18 PM   #51  
Glitter Queen

Default ATG

l have had my ATG gun for about 5 years and use it almost everyday. l LOVE IT...l have even found a use for the empty roll..l hope l can explain this right here goes..Ta da..when l need to wrap my clear wrap over my bags or baskets l just use the left over roll that the tape was on to tie and hold my wrap..l even tug the end with my knife and it curls..saves me money..
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-26-2011, 05:18 PM   #52  
Pearl-ExPert

Quote:

Originally Posted by ktcraftzView Post
l have had my ATG gun for about 5 years and use it almost everyday. l LOVE IT...l have even found a use for the empty roll..l hope l can explain this right here goes..Ta da..when l need to wrap my clear wrap over my bags or baskets l just use the left over roll that the tape was on to tie and hold my wrap..l even tug the end with my knife and it curls..saves me money..
Great idea!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-28-2011, 07:55 AM   #53  
Insane Embellisher

Ok Bugga - you can chalk one up to your enabling mission. I just ordered mine off of Overstock.com. My SNAIL disappeared the other day and so I thought that was a sign to get this. That and that everyone says it's great at holding on embossed panels and such.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-28-2011, 08:26 AM   #54  
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:

Originally Posted by weimsView Post
Ok Bugga - you can chalk one up to your enabling mission. I just ordered mine off of Overstock.com. My SNAIL disappeared the other day and so I thought that was a sign to get this. That and that everyone says it's great at holding on embossed panels and such.
You will love it! I am happy to take the credit....er, blame.

I have read on the boards that a few of the pink guns have been difficult to open at first, to load the tape. But after they have been opened the first time, then there is no problem. Hope yours works fine. Mine did.

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-28-2011, 08:31 AM   #55  
Stazon Splitcoast

In Canada...you might try Gaffers Tape, Double-Sided Tape and More from FindTape.com for refills. I have used them in the past and it seems like the price and shipping were good. I now use only tape depot. Normally I order 48 rolls at a time and I am amazed at how quick I use them up...but then I do make a lot of cards and also cover composition notebooks now too.
blessings.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-29-2011, 02:59 AM   #56  
Pearl-ExPert

Quote:

Originally Posted by lharnishView Post
Pat (and any other Canadians reading this),

I tried the tape from Tape Depot. They weren't shipping to Canada temporarily so I had it sent to my daughter in the US. I liked the quality and the price.

I just recently got a group of Canadians together to go splits on a case (well two cases) of the acid-free 1/4 inch tape from Tape Depot. Some are fellow CTMH consultants and a few came from Splitcoast as well. There are 144 rolls in a case so I could never use up that many on my own but I wanted the discounted price. Even allowing for shipping, duty, dollar, exchange, etc. it should work out to just under $2/roll and people had to commit to buying in batches of 12 just to keep it simple. I allowed $18 for the tape and $5 to ship it if the person isn't local to Halifax, NS. I was just shy of having enough orders to have two full cases spoken for but I ordered anyway. So, I have a few spots not spoken for as of yet. If this might be of interest to you (or other Canadians) email me directly at:

[email protected]

and I'll send you more information so you'll know I'm not trying to scam anyone LOL! I'm waiting patiently for the order to arrive.

Leslie Harnish
Sambro, NS
Leslie,

I responded to your other thread inquiring about any recent orders from the Tape Depot. Anyone Order from The Tape Depot Lately? by lharnish at Splitcoaststampers

I don't know whether or not you have already collected monies from the ladies in your tape share but please share with them my experience if there continues to be a delay by the Tape Depot. I wouldn't want them to question your integrity.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-29-2011, 05:09 AM   #57  
Pearl-ExPert

Quote:

Originally Posted by sprtchickView Post
In Canada...you might try Gaffers Tape, Double-Sided Tape and More from FindTape.com for refills. I have used them in the past and it seems like the price and shipping were good. I now use only tape depot. Normally I order 48 rolls at a time and I am amazed at how quick I use them up...but then I do make a lot of cards and also cover composition notebooks now too.
blessings.
Thanks for the suggestion. Pricing is good but they don't offer the option of shipping to Canada via USPS. UPS and the other courier companies charge Canadians outrageous brokerage fees.

Leslie
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-29-2011, 05:11 AM   #58  
Pearl-ExPert

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stamper for funView Post
Leslie,

I responded to your other thread inquiring about any recent orders from the Tape Depot. Anyone Order from The Tape Depot Lately? by lharnish at Splitcoaststampers

I don't know whether or not you have already collected monies from the ladies in your tape share but please share with them my experience if there continues to be a delay by the Tape Depot. I wouldn't want them to question your integrity.
I saw it, and now I'm worried. I'm hoping it was a glitch. I did gather the money up front as I didn't have enough on hand to cover two cases. I've got my fingers crossed. I will share your experience with the others if it turns really bad. I did use Paypal to order so I could always put a dispute in with them if I have to.

Thanks! Leslie
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-31-2011, 07:56 AM   #59  
Insane Embellisher

Finally - overstock.com says it's shipped. I'll be glad to get it. At last.

FWIW, the Michael's in another town had them on their endcap last night when I stopped in with my niece. Glad I got the hint here so I saved myself $20!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-31-2011, 08:15 AM   #60  
Pearl-ExPert

In my other thread, I put an update that a live person at The Tape Depot confirmed my order was shipped on January 22. The timing is right that it could certainly be at Canada Customs awaiting clearance. I hope this is the case and there are no issues. I'll keep everyone posted.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-31-2011, 08:29 AM   #61  
Gabfest Goddess

It is true, it's a lot harder to lose an ATG!!! Just don't lose the piece inside it! LOL. Some of us have done that!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-01-2011, 06:22 AM   #62  
Insane Embellisher

Received 38 Likes on 23 Posts

Quote:

Originally Posted by Julie in IndyView Post

I have TWO ATG guns - one is the yellow 700 and is used for gold tape (scrapbooking) and the other is the pink ATG from Michael's and I keep it loaded with regular ATG tape and use it for card-making.

Hope that helps.
I've used the 3M gold 1/4" ATG tape with the red 714 gun for about 5 years. Recently I bought a 12-pack (Framerssupply.com)of the 3M RED tape and find I fight the little glue-goobers much more. I don't need it to be acid-free, but the Gold tape just holds tighter and is less trouble, especially in humid weather.

Old adhesives don't adhere well, by the way, so don't buy any you won't use quite often. Eg. vellum tape, self-adhesive rhinestones, and pop-dots I bought two years ago no longer stick.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-01-2011, 02:23 PM   #63  
Pearl-ExPert

Update on my Tape Depot order: It arrived today but they sent it via UPS and not USPS so there were over $112 in brokerage fees on it. I refused the order and requested that Tape Depot resend it via USPS/Canada Post. So, I'm glad that it came quickly but not impressed that they didn't send USPS even though they told me they did.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-03-2011, 11:41 AM   #64  
Stazon Splitcoast

I recently got an ATG gun....I did manage to figure out how to load it, I thought but now everytime I lay down a strip of adhesive the roll keeps trying to slide off the edge of the thing-a-ma-jig that the tape wraps around and I have to keep stopping and pushing it back onto the feeder roll. Not sure of the terms but it's nuts...once it slipped off completely and it was a bugger getting it back on! Maybe I didn't put it on correctly in the first place but I did follow the directions on the insert and it seems like it's where the picture indicates it should be. I am also have trouble with having to go back over it because it isn't really laying down the adhesive. The first night I used I was having serious buyer's remorse! Have decided to have an ATG experienced friend check it out and observe my technique (could it be me???) but can't say as I am enthralled with this product thus far. At least thank goodness I got the pink dispenser for 50% off at the M store!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-03-2011, 12:02 PM   #65  
Die Cut Diva

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Quote:

Originally Posted by inkerzawayView Post
I recently got an ATG gun....I did manage to figure out how to load it, I thought but now everytime I lay down a strip of adhesive the roll keeps trying to slide off the edge of the thing-a-ma-jig that the tape wraps around and I have to keep stopping and pushing it back onto the feeder roll. Not sure of the terms but it's nuts...once it slipped off completely and it was a bugger getting it back on! Maybe I didn't put it on correctly in the first place but I did follow the directions on the insert and it seems like it's where the picture indicates it should be. I am also have trouble with having to go back over it because it isn't really laying down the adhesive. The first night I used I was having serious buyer's remorse! Have decided to have an ATG experienced friend check it out and observe my technique (could it be me???) but can't say as I am enthralled with this product thus far. At least thank goodness I got the pink dispenser for 50% off at the M store!
Inkerz - all I can say is deja-vu! The first time I loaded mine (a 700 btw) I made a mess and it just wouldn't work right. I finally got the hang of it and can actually load one in 30 seconds or so now. Works like a charm. I'll NEVER give mine up! Hang in there. Watch the loading video again (youtube)
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-03-2011, 12:53 PM   #66  
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:

Originally Posted by inkerzawayView Post
There is a learning curve. A tip for your feeder roll: be sure when you put the tape in that you push the tape roll firmly down. There should be a little "click" when it is seated properly. Also, sometimes the roll of tape may be a little "wonky" as I call it. Be sure the coils of tape going around and round are laying flat as you look down at the roll when you have loaded it.

When you start to use the gun and lay down the tape, you have to put it down pretty firmly on your paper, before you pull the trigger and actually roll the tape onto the paper. You should be holding the gun roughly parallel to your paper when you do this, not at a 45 degree angle. I'm sure a video of the gun in use would explain this much better than I am trying to.

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-08-2011, 06:48 AM   #67  
Rubber Obsessor

Quote:

Update on my Tape Depot order: It arrived today but they sent it via UPS and not USPS so there were over $112 in brokerage fees on it. I refused the order and requested that Tape Depot resend it via USPS/Canada Post. So, I'm glad that it came quickly but not impressed that they didn't send USPS even though they told me they did.
I had a terrible experience with my last shipment from the Tape Depot - half way through each roll of tape ( and I ordered I think the 12 pack) the roll breaks off and then I have had to waste SO much of it to get it going again only to break again and again. I was SO disappointed since I have ordered from them in the past - I contacted customer service several times and they have NEVER responded back.

I only give this as a warning I thought I just had a bad roll - but then it was on each roll so I will be looking for a diff. company to deal with next time - I thought the least they could do was send an e-mail apology :(
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-08-2011, 10:15 AM   #68  
Pearl-ExPert

Quote:

Originally Posted by CR8tive K8View Post
I had a terrible experience with my last shipment from the Tape Depot - half way through each roll of tape ( and I ordered I think the 12 pack) the roll breaks off and then I have had to waste SO much of it to get it going again only to break again and again. I was SO disappointed since I have ordered from them in the past - I contacted customer service several times and they have NEVER responded back.

I only give this as a warning I thought I just had a bad roll - but then it was on each roll so I will be looking for a diff. company to deal with next time - I thought the least they could do was send an e-mail apology :(
I only have one batch of 12 under my belt from them and there were no problems with the tape. With my second order to come to Canada, I had an issue and it took a long time for them to get back to me. I don't know how big or small of an operation The Tape Depot is but they seem to be very busy. I had to call several times before someone finally returned my call. In my last call, I mentioned I'd have to request refund via PayPal if they weren't going to get back to me. I had a phone call back from them within a half hour. I hope everything goes smoothly from this point on.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-09-2011, 03:23 PM   #69  
Die Cut Diva

I've always gotten my refills from framingsupplies.com. Is it cheaper to get them at Michael's?

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-11-2011, 06:28 AM   #70  
Insane Embellisher

I finally got mine! It came yesterday and was here when I got home from conferences. My PC show tonight just rescheduled, so we'll be playing in the studio today for sure!! It's a lot lighter than I'd expected.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-11-2011, 08:07 AM   #71  
Pearl-ExPert

Quote:

Originally Posted by buggainokView Post
I guess my mission for the New Year is to help everyone get an ATG if they want one, lol. I've sure posted a lot here.

Here is the Pink gun on sale at Overstock for $25.45 and only $1 shipping. That's a good deal if you don't want to search the stores and use a coupon.

Scotch Pink Advanced Tape Glider and Tape (Pack of 2) | Overstock.com
Thanks so much for this. I was on lookout for a good deal on ATG as well. I got the 1 dollar shipping in Overstock as we well today. I got it for 22.99. So, the amount is closer to what I would have paid in Michaels as well.

Thanks so much.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-11-2011, 03:43 PM   #72  
Die Cut Diva

Quote:

Originally Posted by pcousins13View Post
I just bought the red atg gun from 3M Scotch ATG 714 1/4" Applicator I Canada I Toll Free: 1-877-877-083 for 34.99!!! This is especially good for fellow Canadians because it is a Canadian company (no customs! Yippee!) and the shipping is only $10! I got tape from there to (the scotch gold) for $5.50 a roll...you have to order 12 rolls though...you can't just order a couple. But, thats good for this small-town-and-no-Scrapbook-store-within-a-3-drive girl!! Apparently 1 roll last the average crafter about a month so I got a years worth. I AM NOT SURE HOW LONG THE SALE IS SO YOU SHOULD CHECK IT OUT SOON! I'm glad that my birthday is in December and everyone gives me money!
Thanks so much for sharing this site - this is the cheapest ATG refill seller I have seen so far! I'm hoping I can pick up a package of 12 refills and avoid the shipping charge - I'd be super happy if that's possible!
Donna
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-12-2011, 07:41 PM   #73  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Quote:

Originally Posted by duchiedogView Post
Thanks so much for sharing this site - this is the cheapest ATG refill seller I have seen so far! I'm hoping I can pick up a package of 12 refills and avoid the shipping charge - I'd be super happy if that's possible!
Donna
You are welcome! They ship really fast too! Well, mine came pretty fast! I ordered the tape from them as well and it is awesome. I have had no problems with it at all.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-12-2011, 08:03 PM   #74  
Stampin' Fool

I have a Scotch ATG 700 yellow tape gun. I was wondering is there any tape that is comparable to red line tape? If so what is it and where do you get yours?
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-13-2011, 06:21 AM   #75  
Pearl-ExPert

Hallelujah!! The USPS tracking numbers supplied by The Tape Depot for my reshipped order to Canada are working! The two boxes left Florida so there's a chance the order could be here as early as Friday, depending on if Canada Border Services processes it quickly. Looks like this saga will have a happy ending :-)
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-13-2011, 07:07 AM   #76  
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:

I think those fee's are insane! I live in Canada too so I know all to well what crazy fee's you can get when you go to pick up your US order at the PO. Thats why I try to stick to Canada for purchases and to other countries as well (China, Australia) that don't have all those fee's when they come across the border, but they deals on the American sites are so awesome! I have left a lot of US purchases in the online cart when I find out they send through UPS. I will not deal with them at all!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-13-2011, 07:08 AM   #77  
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:

Hallelujah!! The USPS tracking numbers supplied by The Tape Depot for my reshipped order to Canada are working! The two boxes left Florida so there's a chance the order could be here as early as Friday, depending on if Canada Border Services processes it quickly. Looks like this saga will have a happy ending :-)
YAY!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-21-2011, 10:02 AM   #78  
Compulsive Stamper

Default atg guns and the glue glider pro---glue arts gun

I just bought a atg pink gun at Michaels 55% off about $25 dollars--I have the hardest time trying to wind the tape around it to work--whats the trick? and before I bought a gluearts glue glider small pink gun from ac moore --I'm wondering if any knows about this gun and how the tape holds up? theres a special cartridge for a refill so its probaly a lot more expensive to refill...a lot of tapes out there don't seem to stick--maybe we better tell some of these companies....
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-21-2011, 10:07 AM   #79  
Glitter Guru

Quote:

Originally Posted by goldiegirlView Post
I just bought a atg pink gun at Michaels 55% off about $25 dollars--I have the hardest time trying to wind the tape around it to work--whats the trick? and before I bought a gluearts glue glider small pink gun from ac moore --I'm wondering if any knows about this gun and how the tape holds up? theres a special cartridge for a refill so its probaly a lot more expensive to refill...a lot of tapes out there don't seem to stick--maybe we better tell some of these companies....
Just follow the arrows on the inside of the gun. It shows you how to wind it. If that does not help, check out YouTube for a video to help guide you. And my ATG tape the best...sticks very well. I get mine from TapeDepot.

I don't know about the stick of the GlueGLider stuff, but I do know it is a lot more expensive that what I am paying for ATG tape.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-21-2011, 11:05 AM   #80  
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:

Originally Posted by My3LittleMonkeysView Post
Just follow the arrows on the inside of the gun. It shows you how to wind it. If that does not help, check out YouTube for a video to help guide you. And my ATG tape the best...sticks very well. I get mine from TapeDepot.

I don't know about the stick of the GlueGLider stuff, but I do know it is a lot more expensive that what I am paying for ATG tape.
Yes, indeed - when all else fails, follow the directions. I found you can't just open up this gun and put the tape where you think it might go, lol. The first few times I loaded it, I sat with the directions and pictures in front of me and double checked each step as I went. Now I've got it down and it seems easy.

This is one of the best investments I ever made. I use it on all my cards. I also get my tape from tape depot on their ebay site. 12 rolls at a time and usually free shipping. It is $22.95. This is a Buy it Now price, not an auction.

12 ROLLS - CRAFT TAPE - ATG PHOTO TAPE - 1/4" X 36YD - eBay (item 370469091839 end time Mar-23-11 10:16:30 PDT)

Kind of like threading a sewing machine - it's simple after you've done it a few dozen times.

Reply With Quote Likes