Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 11-12-2013, 07:35 AM   #561  
Glitter Guru

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I had a great sale this weekend, also! Saturday was busy busy and Sunday was slow but at the end of the weekend, I had made as much at that sale as I usually do at that one and another one I do in December, so I was very pleased. Now I have to restock because I sold most of my stuff at this show. I even doubled many of the items I made.

What sold well?
* Snack Packs- Bag of Micro Popcorn, Hot Chocolate Packet, Sleeve of Marshmallows, 2 Peppermint Patties (all decorated with wraps and circle tags) and put in a 4x12 cello bag and has a topper and a decorative front cover. $5 each. Had 10, sold 10.
* Popcorn Snowman with Gloves as a Hat - $3 each or 4 for $10. Had 12, sold 12.
* Mini Candy Bar Treats - these are the mini hershey bars....like the really little ones, almost bite sized. I wrap them with paper (like people do the nuggets) and 7 will fit nicely in the pretzel bags. I top them off with ribbon, a jingle bell and a tag. $3 each or 4 for $10. Sold all 75 the first day.
* Peppermint Patty Treats - made 75, sold 38. $3 each or 4 for $10
* Made mini versions of these. Peppermint Patties had 2 patties, mini candy bars had 2 candy bars. Had 50 of each, sold them for $1 each and sold all 100.
* Test Tube Treats - had 72 of them and sold 40. $1 each
* Candy Bars - Full sized Hershey Bars with covers. I made 100 of them and sold around half. All 4 styles sold pretty equally well. I sold them $4 each or 3 for $10.
* Kids' Hot Chocolate Packets - Bought a cute envelope style cover that fits a packet of hot chocolate. $1 each. Had 32, sold 32.
* Tea Cards - Just a small card that holds a tea bag. $1 each. Had 50, sold 37.
* Hand Sanitizers. I did "Elf Coat" ones, like the Santa Coat but to match the colors of hand sanitizers I had. $3 each. Had 18, sold 10.
* Mini Sewing Kits - $5 each. Had 13, Sold 11.
* Decorated Mini Notepad and Pen set - $3 each. Had 10, Sold 10.
* Acrylic Magnetic Fridge Center - Decorated and has a pen, 2014 calendar and mini post-it note pad. $5 each. Had 10, sold 8.
* Take Note Desktop Set - $5 each. Had 10, sold 9.
* Mini Acrylic Desktop Notepad and Pen Set - $3 each. Had 8, sold 8.

These items always tend to be my best sellers. I am in a super small space at this show. (A friend and I share a 10x10 booth) so I don't have a super large inventory but I almost always sell out of many items here. Need a full booth space of my own but we were lucky to get a space 3 years ago at this show!

I am so glad everyone did well at their shows...only bad thing is, now we all have to restock! LOL
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-12-2013, 08:28 AM   #562  
Die Cut Diva

Congratulations to everyone on their sales!! I was busy in the craft room working on inventory. I need to really get cracking because time is moving too fast! I think I work better under pressure LOL
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-12-2013, 08:39 AM   #563  
Stampin' Fool

Received 11 Likes on 8 Posts

Quote:

Originally Posted by JBgreendawnView Post
found ya :mrgreen:today I "remembered" I bought some of those M's metal keys a year or two ago ( never got around to altering them) and did so today. ( here is some mug shots...)

Prices??? ( these keys had cost 1.50 each if I remember right) do you think 4.00 would be good?
These look fabulous. I think $4 is good.
Be sure to keep one out as a sample though so people can see what is in the bag.

I find samples go a long way to selling the items because people are drawn to touch things. While they like their own item in a sealed bag, they still want to touch one! lol
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-12-2013, 08:43 AM   #564  
Pearl-ExPert

Good job Kelly. You sure had a wide variety of items. I do fridge calendar/notepad too (on a coaster with a clip) and an acrylic desk with post it note, pen, calendar - they really do sell well. I like your snack pack idea too. Do you just cover the items with designer paper or do you use wraps (like the snowman) - do you have a picture somewhere to look at on that? I never thought of putting something together as a gift pack with candy, popcorn, whatever. I never got around to using my manicure things I bought - I guess next year! Oh and sewing kits too, I bought some at the dollar store and some extra pins and needles but there they sit! Next year!

MY GALLERY
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-12-2013, 08:45 AM   #565  
Stampin' Fool

Quote:

Originally Posted by mrussomView Post
did you use both sides of the bags then - one would be sealed and the other would have the sticky tape to seal? I kind of like the smaller legs - maybe with mint M&M which are bigger than regular ones.
I never use the tape seal on the bags. I am too afraid they will pop open. I take the time to ATG each seal closed. It is a lot of work but worth it in my opinion.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-12-2013, 08:48 AM   #566  
Pearl-ExPert

That's a good idea - I'm with you on the seal that comes with them and i thought they would just pop open because it would now be on the bottom (I always use the seal at the top so there is no gravity pull) - so very scientific! I did the long bags with the elf and they really were cute. People loved them. But I think I may try the shorter legs on the next batch - my friend wanted to try short too so that's why I asked.

I LOVE my ATG gun. I bought two - i have one at work for lunch time projects. Got the second one on clearance and paid about $10 for it with two rolls of tape. DEAL. Took a bit to get used to the size but I do love it. Things stay put with that baby.

MY GALLERY
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-12-2013, 09:10 AM   #567  
Pearl-ExPert

Congrats on a great weekend with your sales, Kelly!

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-12-2013, 11:28 AM   #568  
Polyshrink Goddess

Does anybody know where I can get some plastic candy boxes in bulk? Papertrey Ink sells them but only individually. I'm looking for something similar to theirs.

Thanks,

Kathy
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-12-2013, 11:59 AM   #569  
Pearl-ExPert

Quote:

Originally Posted by KathystamperView Post
Does anybody know where I can get some plastic candy boxes in bulk? Papertrey Ink sells them but only individually. I'm looking for something similar to theirs.

Thanks,

Kathy
I'd try ebay.

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-12-2013, 12:15 PM   #570  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Bionic ChatboxChick

Received 667 Likes on 419 Posts

Quote:

Those are very cute. I did Santa keys one year too, but I have a hard time finding the keys. My keys came on a sheet of about 5-6, they were smaller than yours, paid less than them too, and I charged $3 and they sold very well. So I think $4 is not out of line.

Did you get the keys at Michael's then and were they in a bag or something - the only ones I found that one year were in scrapbooking and they were flat on one side for adhering to a project.

Good luck on your sale.
they were in clear bags with odd colored satin ribbons on them in those bins where some things are one dollar and up? ( I did not find them in the M's in the town I live in but, one 80 miles away) I never looked again to see if they had them again...

I have some of those odd flat half a key kinds too but, I think they would work better glued to something, problem is the ones I got are from K&Co. and the stupid paper it was glued to is next to impossible to remove from the keys so, I have never used those... :rolleyes:

My Blog
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-12-2013, 12:50 PM   #571  
Pearl-ExPert

Stacy - I had the same problem with the keys I bought and they were K& C brand. I had to scrape and soak and pry that blessed paper/glue off. I don't know what they used but they weren't falling off that card piece! I did end up using them (there were two though that I just could not get off) but I didn't like the flatness of them. But people bought the ones I did. But I want the bigger skeleton keys. I'm going to keep my open for them for next year. I had found a cute poem with a Santa face on it and used it the year I did them.

MY GALLERY
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-12-2013, 01:00 PM   #572  
Embossing Fanatic

I love those keys! Both my son and I love anything to do with keys, I know it's something we'd buy for $4. I'm sure other people would as well.

Congratulations everyone with your sales! I know how much work goes into them.
I used to help my mom with hers, she made fabric items though... Santa dolls and snowmen, etc. We did make the peppermint patties one year and I also made amigurumi ladybugs and mice. They sold pretty well. I haven't branched out on my own, maybe some day!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-12-2013, 01:55 PM   #573  
Rubber Obsessor

Quote:

Originally Posted by kspivView Post
I had a great sale this weekend, also! Saturday was busy busy and Sunday was slow but at the end of the weekend, I had made as much at that sale as I usually do at that one and another one I do in December, so I was very pleased. Now I have to restock because I sold most of my stuff at this show. I even doubled many of the items I made.

What sold well?
* Snack Packs- Bag of Micro Popcorn, Hot Chocolate Packet, Sleeve of Marshmallows, 2 Peppermint Patties (all decorated with wraps and circle tags) and put in a 4x12 cello bag and has a topper and a decorative front cover. $5 each. Had 10, sold 10.
* Popcorn Snowman with Gloves as a Hat - $3 each or 4 for $10. Had 12, sold 12.
* Mini Candy Bar Treats - these are the mini hershey bars....like the really little ones, almost bite sized. I wrap them with paper (like people do the nuggets) and 7 will fit nicely in the pretzel bags. I top them off with ribbon, a jingle bell and a tag. $3 each or 4 for $10. Sold all 75 the first day.
* Peppermint Patty Treats - made 75, sold 38. $3 each or 4 for $10
* Made mini versions of these. Peppermint Patties had 2 patties, mini candy bars had 2 candy bars. Had 50 of each, sold them for $1 each and sold all 100.
* Test Tube Treats - had 72 of them and sold 40. $1 each
* Candy Bars - Full sized Hershey Bars with covers. I made 100 of them and sold around half. All 4 styles sold pretty equally well. I sold them $4 each or 3 for $10.
* Kids' Hot Chocolate Packets - Bought a cute envelope style cover that fits a packet of hot chocolate. $1 each. Had 32, sold 32.
* Tea Cards - Just a small card that holds a tea bag. $1 each. Had 50, sold 37.
* Hand Sanitizers. I did "Elf Coat" ones, like the Santa Coat but to match the colors of hand sanitizers I had. $3 each. Had 18, sold 10.
* Mini Sewing Kits - $5 each. Had 13, Sold 11.
* Decorated Mini Notepad and Pen set - $3 each. Had 10, Sold 10.
* Acrylic Magnetic Fridge Center - Decorated and has a pen, 2014 calendar and mini post-it note pad. $5 each. Had 10, sold 8.
* Take Note Desktop Set - $5 each. Had 10, sold 9.
* Mini Acrylic Desktop Notepad and Pen Set - $3 each. Had 8, sold 8.

These items always tend to be my best sellers. I am in a super small space at this show. (A friend and I share a 10x10 booth) so I don't have a super large inventory but I almost always sell out of many items here. Need a full booth space of my own but we were lucky to get a space 3 years ago at this show!

I am so glad everyone did well at their shows...only bad thing is, now we all have to restock! LOL
Congrats on your show. Looks like you were busy preparing too. I was just looking at your gallery and the Tic Tac Toe set caught my eye. What did you use for the bottom and how did you go about completing that part? Did you glue everything?

Love your work!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-12-2013, 04:07 PM   #574  
Matboard Maniac

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Quote:

Originally Posted by threeteensView Post
My sale went better than I thought this weekend. On Saturday, I was like "I didn't do as well as last year" but then when I went home and counted my millions (lol) I did way better than last year! I thought I didn't do well because I was selling higher priced items, therefore it seemed like nothing was leaving my table! lol

I made up clear paint cans with manicure sets, a loofa and hand sanitizer. Sold those for $10 each and they were my best seller. Then the nugget cello bags, popcorn snowmen, magnet gift sets and gift card holders.

Sunday was slower than last year but at the end one of the other vendor ladies came over and bought all the candy sticks I had left over. There were 80 of them! Needless to say I had to make some more m&m ones for my sales this weekend!

Congrats to all who made it through their sales last weekend, good or bad!

Good luck to those that have sales this weekend! I have two, one on Saturday and one on Sunday.

Do you happen to have a picture you wouldn't mind sharing of your paint cans? They sound really cute!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-12-2013, 05:18 PM   #575  
Matboard Maniac

congrats on a great sale. Can you share photos?
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-13-2013, 03:32 AM   #576  
Polyshrink Goddess

Quote:

Originally Posted by cookie1031View Post
Do you happen to have a picture you wouldn't mind sharing of your paint cans? They sound really cute!
If you go to my blog and check out my post from September 15th, there is a picture there. Not a very good picture, but it kinda gives you the idea!

My Facebook page Live Love Stamp
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-13-2013, 06:14 AM   #577  
Glitter Guru

I am REALLY bad about remembering to take pics of my actual items. I take quick pics of my mock set up (so I remember how I want things) but they are just on my phone and blurry as heck but I'll see if any are decent and post them.

Mary....I wrap a "sleeve" around the popcorn and the hot chocolate and then put a large circle on a larger scallop circle on there that says something like "merry" or "joy" or "cheer" or "merry & bright". I wanted to make some that say popcorn and hot chocolate (or something more clever) but didn't get around to that and just used ones I already had made. I used the 1x8 bags for the marshmallows (use a skewer to get them pushed down gently into the bag to get to the end) and topped them with circle scallops with sayings or pictures on them. The peppermint patties are decorated with matching scallop circles also. I need to make more for this fair in Dec so I will try to remember to take pictures of my items!!

Knox....whew, I had to go back and look to see that pic of the travel tic tac toe I did....that was so long ago! haha
Yes, everything is glued in the bottom and on the cover. The bottom is just a piece of patterned paper glued in, then the tic tac toe board is just a piece of white paper that I set up lines on like a grid and printed off. The game pieces are just the $ store clear gem things and each image is just stamped and glued on the rock then a magnet glued on the back. The actual metal box is just one of those deep ones from Stampin Up that they had for sale quite a while ago or that some of their items came in. I had bought a bunch of those a few years ago when they were offering them for sale.

Last edited by kspiv; 11-13-2013 at 06:25 AM..
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-13-2013, 08:29 AM   #578  
Matboard Maniac

Sandra, thanks for letting me know about the paint can photos. Loved your blog & also the photos of your craft room. lol, it looks a lot like mine.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-13-2013, 11:43 AM   #579  
Pearl-ExPert

thanks Kelly! And Sandra nice blog.

MY GALLERY
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-13-2013, 01:02 PM   #580  
Glitter Guru

Here are a few pics of my mock set up. I ended up changing alot of my set up when I got a couple new stand up shelves at Walmart for my treats.
Attached Thumbnails
2013 Craft Sale Best Sellers - Ideas and Discussion-075.jpg  
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-13-2013, 01:06 PM   #581  
Rubber Obsessor

Quote:

Originally Posted by kspivView Post
I am REALLY bad about remembering to take pics of my actual items. I take quick pics of my mock set up (so I remember how I want things) but they are just on my phone and blurry as heck but I'll see if any are decent and post them.

Mary....I wrap a "sleeve" around the popcorn and the hot chocolate and then put a large circle on a larger scallop circle on there that says something like "merry" or "joy" or "cheer" or "merry & bright". I wanted to make some that say popcorn and hot chocolate (or something more clever) but didn't get around to that and just used ones I already had made. I used the 1x8 bags for the marshmallows (use a skewer to get them pushed down gently into the bag to get to the end) and topped them with circle scallops with sayings or pictures on them. The peppermint patties are decorated with matching scallop circles also. I need to make more for this fair in Dec so I will try to remember to take pictures of my items!!

Knox....whew, I had to go back and look to see that pic of the travel tic tac toe I did....that was so long ago! haha
Yes, everything is glued in the bottom and on the cover. The bottom is just a piece of patterned paper glued in, then the tic tac toe board is just a piece of white paper that I set up lines on like a grid and printed off. The game pieces are just the $ store clear gem things and each image is just stamped and glued on the rock then a magnet glued on the back. The actual metal box is just one of those deep ones from Stampin Up that they had for sale quite a while ago or that some of their items came in. I had bought a bunch of those a few years ago when they were offering them for sale.
Thanks for the info Kelly
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-13-2013, 01:07 PM   #582  
Glitter Guru

The tall, skinny bags in the basket are my "Snack Packs". I used some SU DSP to make the front covers, which were inserted into the 4x12 bags then the popcorn, hot chocolate packet, marshmallows and peppermint patties were put in the bag. I do not have a picture of the backside showing the food. I will try to remember to take one when I make more.
Attached Thumbnails
2013 Craft Sale Best Sellers - Ideas and Discussion-074.jpg   2013 Craft Sale Best Sellers - Ideas and Discussion-083.jpg  
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-13-2013, 01:41 PM   #583  
Pearl-ExPert

Thanks Kelly!

MY GALLERY
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-13-2013, 02:12 PM   #584  
Stampin' Fool

Quote:

Originally Posted by kymomView Post
congrats on a great sale. Can you share photos?
Have a look on my Facebook page. I posted a pic from one of my shows this past weekend. I am randomly posting pics of my craft items on there also.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-13-2013, 07:32 PM   #585  
Rubber Obsessor

Quote:

Originally Posted by MLH1966View Post
No, I haven't. I am still mad at York too! I use the Pearson's, but am curious to know if there are others too?

Maria
Rite Aid sells a big bag of round mints. They taste more like Andies mints, not York mints. They have thicker chocolate layers with a thin mint layer. They are the same size as the Pearson mints. I ate one, just to see what they were like, and it was really good. I am not a mint lover, but I like Andies and York mints. I bought the bag on sale for $3.99 and it has 72 mints in it.

Judi
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-13-2013, 07:50 PM   #586  
Rubber Obsessor

I have been looking at great ideas on this board way too much! Anyway, someone made little sports nugget packets. Lovely item! I would love to know where I can get nfl team labels too! Any ideas?...
Thanks, Maria
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-14-2013, 01:37 AM   #587  
Rubber Obsessor

Quote:

Originally Posted by stampinrealtorView Post
I have been looking at great ideas on this board way too much! Anyway, someone made little sports nugget packets. Lovely item! I would love to know where I can get nfl team labels too! Any ideas?...
Thanks, Maria
I thinks it's me. You can check out my gallery to see if it's what your talking about. I purchased mine on etsy. They have a number of people who sell them.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-14-2013, 03:56 AM   #588  
Polyshrink Goddess

I found some of the Pearson round mint patties at Dollarama (Canadian) for $2 a bag. They are soooooo good! I was able to make 9 snowman guys with one bag which is awesome!

As I sold most of my nugget packs last weekend, I went to the Bulk Barn to see how much 4 nuggets would cost (I usually buy them in the States) so I could make more, and it came out to 75 cents for 4 of them! I was like...PASS! So, I had to make something else and when I saw the mints I was like...SCORE!

So thank you to everyone for sharing their ideas on here!

My Facebook page Live Love Stamp
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-14-2013, 05:18 AM   #589  
Crimping Master

Great job! Just curious, what you priced your camo candy?
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-14-2013, 06:11 AM   #590  
Pearl-ExPert

Knox - for the team labels - when you buy them do they come already done or do you print them off. I don't have (and just can't justify) a color printer. But those are really cute.

And can you share the frosty's hat pattern? I think that is adorable.

Thanks.

MY GALLERY
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-14-2013, 06:34 AM   #591  
Pearl-ExPert

Received 89 Likes on 59 Posts
Default 2014craft sale best sellers

Quote:

Originally Posted by threeteensView Post
I found some of the Pearson round mint patties at Dollarama (Canadian) for $2 a bag. They are soooooo good! I was able to make 9 snowman guys with one bag which is awesome!

As I sold most of my nugget packs last weekend, I went to the Bulk Barn to see how much 4 nuggets would cost (I usually buy them in the States) so I could make more, and it came out to 75 cents for 4 of them! I was like...PASS! So, I had to make something else and when I saw the mints I was like...SCORE!

So thank you to everyone for sharing their ideas on here!
Funny you should post this. I also went to the Bulk Barn for the first time to check out price of nuggets which I purchase in U.S. Down south a bag $8.98 holds 121 nuggets which comes to 8 cents each . Here in Winnipeg They are priced $1.78 per 100 grams which is 10 nuggets which comes to 18 cents each.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-14-2013, 06:43 AM   #592  
Matboard Maniac

Quote:

Originally Posted by DianeCraftView Post
Have a look on my Facebook page. I posted a pic from one of my shows this past weekend. I am randomly posting pics of my craft items on there also.
Your sale tables looked great! Thanks for sharing the photos.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-14-2013, 07:03 AM   #593  
Die Cut Diva

Question for those who sell cards: how do you package the individual cards? Do you put them in a clear bag or leave them? I have some of those clear envelopes that SU! sales so I have my card in there along with an envelope. They fit very nicely and look very nice, but now I've run out of those clear envelopes and now I'm wondering if I should just sell them without the clear holders??? Any comments, suggestions...?
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-14-2013, 07:21 AM   #594  
Compulsive Stamper

I sell mine in the clear bags. I purchase mine from clearbags.com. They come to about 5 or 7 cents each. I would worry about the cards getting damaged or dirty with people handing them if they were not in the clear bags.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-14-2013, 08:00 AM   #595  
Rubber Obsessor

Default Team Labels

Quote:

Originally Posted by KnoxView Post
I thinks it's me. You can check out my gallery to see if it's what your talking about. I purchased mine on etsy. They have a number of people who sell them.
Yes Knox, It is you! You are so creative! Thank you for sharing. I'm off to Etsy.com. I would also like a template for your snowman hats!

Question of the day: What to do with tassels I bought from Michaels? I know you've been in the same predicament. Rummaging through the dollar bins, find an item. The price is so great, the item so cute, and you buy it for future use. Well time has come to use all 10 of them (LOL). Any ideas? They are not Christmas colors. Thanks, Maria
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-14-2013, 08:03 AM   #596  
Rubber Obsessor

Quote:

Knox - for the team labels - when you buy them do they come already done or do you print them off. I don't have (and just can't justify) a color printer. But those are really cute.

Thanks.
They are already printed. I try and buy whatever I can printed due to the quantity and price of ink you can go through.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-14-2013, 08:16 AM   #597  
Rubber Obsessor

Quote:

Thanks.
the frosty hats are very easy. I used a empty wrapping paper roll. Cut a piece the size I wanted for the hat. Cut a strip of black paper to fit around the roll and glue. Glue covered roll to a 2 1/2 in circle of black paper. Glue a piece of ribbon around the hat and decorate. I used Martha Stewarts Pine branch punch(one of my favorites). Add your goodies and that's it.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-14-2013, 08:31 AM   #598  
Embossing Fanatic

Quote:

Originally Posted by doorknocker3View Post
Question for those who sell cards: how do you package the individual cards? Do you put them in a clear bag or leave them? I have some of those clear envelopes that SU! sales so I have my card in there along with an envelope. They fit very nicely and look very nice, but now I've run out of those clear envelopes and now I'm wondering if I should just sell them without the clear holders??? Any comments, suggestions...?
I always package my cards in clear bags. We had a place in Colorado Springs called XPedX that I bought some in bulk years ago that I'm still using (they have now moved to Denver). I just don't trust that they won't get dirty from handling, not to mention, having components of the card that I put on with dimensionals (foam squares) getting knocked off.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-14-2013, 10:20 AM   #599  
Pearl-ExPert

Thanks Knox! I think they are so cute. There is a block snowman in the Splitcoast home page (its their holiday projects that are going on right now) and that's how they built their snowman (but with a top). I'll have to keep that in mind for next year. Cute Cute Cute

And thanks for the team labels - I think I'll check that out too. yeah every time I use my color printer I'm out of ink because I use it so rarely. So I just stopped using it (and now the printer isn't working very well anyway). Ink is really pricey. I'd rather just color in the images if I can find things in black adn white.

MY GALLERY
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-14-2013, 11:53 AM   #600  
Rubber Obsessor

Quote:

Originally Posted by DianeCraftView Post
Has anyone tried these? I think it is a rubber or digi stamp image.
This is a stamp set that is sold by Simon Says Stamp.
Judi
Reply With Quote Likes