Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 08-13-2011, 07:02 PM   #41  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 897 Likes on 570 Posts

Dani said she would try to be on tomorrow....you know I think we have just been too good...she thinks she can leave us alone and we won't run amuck....hhhuuummm may have to change that!!! LOL
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-13-2011, 08:38 PM   #42  
Watercolor Wizard

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Send a message via Skype™ to laurenscraft

Oh Dani is coming back, Oh Dani is coming back....... I have missed you Dani... we need you to put on the leashes.

My Blog and My Gallery
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-13-2011, 09:18 PM   #43  
Gabfest Goddess

Received 133 Likes on 97 Posts

I hope Dani is back tomorrow. I hope her eye problem is cleared up. We miss her here!!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-14-2011, 12:25 AM   #44  
Watercolor Wizard

Send a message via Skype™ to laurenscraft

ooopppsssss of course I hope her eyes are better!!! I wonder will she see the glue?? Hope not.... I put glue on Dani's chair so she cannot go away again, she will be stuck here!!! Tee Hee

My Blog and My Gallery
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-14-2011, 05:25 AM   #45  
Proud Fan Club Member
Splitcoast Gallery Moderator

Received 56 Likes on 27 Posts

Lauren, I did see the glue...I left it to sit in later hehe. Oh and yes, I did receive mail from you. I owe you a big thank you which I will have to give you later today. I have MISSED you guys soooo much!!!! Today is dd's birthday so I am throwing a cookout for her..I still have to go grocery shopping for it. The cookout is at one and it's 8:30 uggg.. This has been a week from hell. First I couldn't see. Then my leg went out (still is) then my ex died and I had to help Desirae and his kids do the arrangements. And wow what a story to tell with that one.....and now Rae's birthday..this is a good thing tho. So I will be back on after her party and explain where I have been. I have missed you all very very very much. Hugggs to all.

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-14-2011, 11:04 AM   #46  
Hardware Hotshot

Dani, bigger (((((HUGSSSS)))))) to you my friend. That sounds like one heck of a week you had. Please take care of yourself.....we'll behave while you get things in order at your end........right ladies?? Bwahhahahahaha.

***running out to find where Lauren put my glue bottle......Lauren, have you hidden my glue again!??***

Mycraftingtherapyroom
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-15-2011, 09:54 AM   #47  
Proud Fan Club Member

Thank you Yvonne. I hope things start to slow down now. My week started by my dh coming home for the weekend. Then I woke up Sunday morning and was blind. I got scared because I have an eye desease called (spelling is gonna be way off on this one) retinitispigmentosa. Ever since I was a small child I knew that one day I could wake up blind. I figured after all these years if it had not happened it probably wouldn't. My grandmother had the same desease and she lost her eyesite at 13. However, I found out I had ulcers in my eyes. Which is something I've never heard of. Doc said this was caused by the bacteria in the lake that I was playing in on my grandson's birthday. Then I get a call from the emergency room. They told me my ex husband had me down as his emergency contact. I had been married to the man 20 years ago. So this shocked the bageebas outta me. I had to give permission to treat, which I did. Then they wanted me to make a decision about life support, which I didn't want to do. I thought his children should make this decision. I found out him and his children didn't have a good relationship. My daughter and him were very close, however, she is/was his step daughter so she legally couldn't make any decisions. Well, I finally found his son, in Maryland. Anyways..he died so I was helping the kids get the arrangements made and what not. Oh I forgot to tell you in the midst of all of this my left leg went out on me. I see a new doctor on the first. So maybe I won't have to see Dr. Doofus anymore. Dr. Doofus said my leg issue is caused from tight pants. I don't wear pants in the summer, I wear capris and they aren't tight. So...hence the name Dr. Doofus. Anyways...hopefully things will slow down now and I can get back to my card making. I really have missed ya'll alot. So..what have I missed???

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-15-2011, 09:58 AM   #48  
Rubber Obsessor

WOW What a week! I do hope your next doctor isn't another Doofus! I hope you have a better week!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-15-2011, 10:13 AM   #49  
Proud Fan Club Member

Quote:

Originally Posted by KarenlizView Post
WOW What a week! I do hope your next doctor isn't another Doofus! I hope you have a better week!
Thank you Karenliz. I hope he's not a doofus too. I can't handle another doofus dr. One is enough. I too am hoping for a better week. Usually my life is pretty dull. I like dull. I hope dull comes back now. lol..Oh I forgot to tell everyone..it was Lucy's birthday yesterday too. Lucy is my now 15 yr old cocker spaniel. My best friend ever. DD's birthday went very nice. She was excited that her dad and I bought her Rachael Ray pots and pans. She has been asking for them for years. So...it looks like things are back on track. Yay!!!!! Please pray they stay this way. I am sooo not used to that much drama anymore. It feels good to be back tho!!!! ((((((huggggzzz))))))

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-17-2011, 09:15 AM   #50  
Gabfest Goddess

Received 133 Likes on 97 Posts

Hi Dani,

Did you do a drawing for the Musical challenge for "Honey Bee"? I don't see it. I was trying to see where I should be mailing the card. Thanks.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-18-2011, 07:22 AM   #51  
Proud Fan Club Member

Quote:

Originally Posted by stampmontanaView Post
Hi Dani,

Did you do a drawing for the Musical challenge for "Honey Bee"? I don't see it. I was trying to see where I should be mailing the card. Thanks.
Oh you know, I don't think I did seeing it was the last one and all. So, I say ... send it to whoever you'd like. You can even do your own drawing if you want. I think I will do the same.

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-19-2011, 09:57 AM   #52  
Proud Fan Club Member

Friends, I am no longer hosting the weekly musical challenge. I instead, started a new weekly challenge called I Spy. So please..come and check it out. I believe we are going to have a blast with this one. Right Lauren???? Click HERE to get to spy headquarters.

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-20-2011, 12:43 PM   #53  
Proud Fan Club Member

Dear Friends, I am going to unsub from this thread. I figure now that we can all hang out at spy headquarters there is no sense on keeping this thread going. I do thank each and every one of you for the fun I had doing the Musical Challenge. I know we will have a blast with the new I Spy Challenge. So...I will see you all there. Huggs and love to you all.

Reply With Quote Likes