Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 02-13-2024, 03:57 PM   #441  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 1,168 Likes on 501 Posts

Hello Ladies,
We back from the funeral when very well we are very tried. thank you for all kind words. now off to catch up on other things. Linda
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
The following 3 users liked this post by hotwheels:
annsforte3 (02-14-2024), JRHolbrook (02-17-2024), lovinpaper (02-13-2024)
Old 02-13-2024, 04:43 PM   #442  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

Received 2,774 Likes on 1,880 Posts

I posted my card early as tomorrow will be a busy day.
LisaFeatured Stamper #671Love sending BRAK cards. Dirty Dozen Alumni.CC927 Favorite
Reply With Quote Likes
The following users liked this post:
annsforte3 (02-14-2024)
Old 02-14-2024, 08:05 AM   #443  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Received 4,298 Likes on 1,373 Posts

Good morning! Happy Valentine's Day everyone! Thinking of you all. It looks to be a rainy Valentine's Day here in our neck of the woods.
Reply With Quote Likes
The following 2 users liked this post by cdimick:
annsforte3 (02-14-2024), JRHolbrook (02-17-2024)
Old 02-14-2024, 08:10 AM   #444  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Received 3,114 Likes on 968 Posts

Good morning. Happy valentine's day.
Attached Thumbnails
Round 20 Alphabet Challenge - Dec 13, 2023 thru June 12, 2024 CHAT-speed-trap.jpg  
Melody ~ Isaiah 40:31 Come join the Alphabet Challenge My GOD can do amazing things. Ephesians 3:20 gallery ~~ blog lilacs and butterflies
Reply With Quote Likes
The following 3 users liked this post by lacyquilter:
jan31 (02-14-2024), JRHolbrook (02-17-2024), lovinpaper (02-14-2024)
Old 02-14-2024, 09:28 AM   #445  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Received 4,201 Likes on 1,830 Posts

Happy Valentine's Day everyone!

Melody, that is oh so true with small towns, and is a hysterical photo!!

Ladies, make sure to watch the posting to the correct thread! Yes, I did it too, posted to round 19 instead of round 20!! Lucky we have an Alpha Sister who is watching out for us! Thank you, Catherine!

Have a good day all!
Reply With Quote Likes
JRHolbrook (02-17-2024)
Old 02-14-2024, 12:07 PM   #446  
Stazon Splitcoast

Happy valentine's day. I am tried. I feel like we have been running since [size=13px]Friday[/size] the 9th of Feb. my mom's birthday and my cousin baby was born on the 9th too. And aunt die on the 9th too. And friend have knee surgery on the 9th too. so that why, I feel like we have been running [size=13px]unstop. we been so busy. I have been sleeping but still need more. LOL[/size]

Last edited by hotwheels; 02-14-2024 at 12:16 PM..
Reply With Quote Likes
The following 2 users liked this post by hotwheels:
annsforte3 (02-15-2024), JRHolbrook (02-17-2024)
Old 02-15-2024, 08:04 AM   #447  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Good morning, everyone! I got home from work yesterday to DD2 painting the cabinet in the front bathroom. It looks SOOOOO much better now! She rushed the painting a little so will have to do more to the doors (she didn't let it cure quite long enough before switching to do the other side) so they aren't back on the cabinet yet. I really want to replace the cabinet and sink but, until we do, a small can of paint makes at least the cabinet look better.

I made mushroom stroganoff for DH and DD2 for Valentine's dinner. It is a favorite for both of them. I never like to go out to eat on days like yesterday, too crowded! So much happier making food for my family at home.

DH had a last minute schedule change and went into the office yesterday so I had company going to town and back home. Always thankful for a safe trip, we did see the after effects of an accident that went all across the freeway. Hopefully no one was seriously injured. People out here don't slow down like they should when the pavement is wet.

Good one, Melody. Small towns have to make money somehow, right? LOL The small town I grew up near (we lived in the country) has two lane one way streets going east and west through town down in the valley (it is built in a small valley so we have North Hill and South Hill). One time, DH was headed to get me at work for lunch and was late because someone who was just a little ahead of him in the right lane turned left - from the right lane - right in front of him. A woman was driving and my DH said that her husband got out of the car and indignantly said, "She turned her signal on!" to which DH replied that this is a one way street. They were out of towners - which is why, even at one way streets, I would look both ways before crossing the street!

You're welcome, Ann, I only saw it because I don't unsubscribe immediately to the previous thread so still get email notifications. I hadn't stopped long enough to wonder why I hadn't seen your I card in the round 20 posting thread yet.

Linda, I hope you got some rest last night!
Reply With Quote Likes
annsforte3 (02-15-2024), JRHolbrook (02-17-2024)
Old 02-15-2024, 09:08 AM   #448  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Morning!

We got about 4 inches of snow last night! The wet and heavy stuff! Looked very cool on the trees!

Linda, so glad you are getting the rest you need!

Off to get some work done!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-15-2024, 10:42 AM   #449  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Wow, Ann. We only got less than an inch. And most of it has already melted.
Melody ~ Isaiah 40:31 Come join the Alphabet Challenge My GOD can do amazing things. Ephesians 3:20 gallery ~~ blog lilacs and butterflies
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-17-2024, 07:32 AM   #450  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

Received 2,964 Likes on 1,153 Posts

Brrrr, it looks cold back in Wisconsin. We are starting to have warmer weather and sunshine. It's 9 weeks since my knee replacement and I finally walked outside in the fresh air. It felt good. I'm not ready to tackle the mountain hiking trail at the end of our street yet. Someday...

Linda, it sure was a busy week for you. I'm glad you can get some rest now. Sorry to hear about your Aunt's passing.

Catherine, you sure have wonderful daughters! I love that DD2 likes to help around the house with painting and fixing things.

Anne, so sorry to hear about your DH. My dad had Alzheimers and it was very tough on my mom and our whole family. Take care of yourself, too. Caretaking is a full time and exhausting! HUGS

I'm still not spending a lot of time in my craft room, but will get there eventually. I have started making a quilt which is a fun change of pace. I still tire very easily, so I've learned to pace myself.

Have a great weekend ladies!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-18-2024, 02:55 PM   #451  
Proud Fan Club Member

Received 327 Likes on 127 Posts

Hello, Ladies! Just Checking In to say hello and thank you to Ann and Sharon for the beautiful birthday cards. It is so wonderful to receive mail that does not have a due date on it or a tax statement that needs tending to immediately.

I apologize for my absence, but my days have been filled with things left and right. I still make cards daily. It is the one thing that is keeping me sane these days. I just finished an order for a Hospice agency. (It took me longer than expected to fill). I have two more orders to fill and just finished stamping with a few friends today. These are the things that keep me smiling. I won't bore you with the things that are causing me to frown, mumble, and scream...see, I do let it go...kinda...

Thank you to everyone who has taken the time to look at my gallery and comment on my cards. We all thrive on that positive feedback. It's amazing how just when I'm exhausted and ready to throw in the towel, I'll check SCS and lo and behold, someone has encouraged me to keep on going...THANK YOU!

I'll be back as soon as those other two orders are completed, packaged, and mailed! Blessings!

Reply With Quote Likes
The following 3 users liked this post by CraftyMerla:
annsforte3 (02-20-2024), JRHolbrook (02-18-2024), lovinpaper (02-18-2024)
Old 02-18-2024, 06:55 PM   #452  
Proud Fan Club Member

Received 5,927 Likes on 2,193 Posts

Sally, it is so good to hear from you! I was just thinking I need to get your birthday card in the mail.
Reply With Quote Likes
annsforte3 (02-20-2024)
Old 02-19-2024, 07:41 AM   #453  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Received 3,764 Likes on 1,598 Posts

Happy new week of February!!!!!
I'm up north, visiting family. I arrived on Thursday, such a long drive. But it was a beautiful drive. Snow, ice and frost coated the trees, new fallen snow on Wednesday night into Thursday. The deciduous trees were coated with frost or ice, looked like sterling silver. Gorgeous. I do love living here and experiencing all the seasonal changes, good and not so good. I'll stay until about Sunday. Right now I'm here alone with the pups; John and Judy had to go visit Tom, their friend who is helping John with his beading projects. Tom has some projects himself that he hopes John can help with. These projects involve eagle feathers, which Tom is legally able to have, although he should register that he has them. John has no idea exactly what Tom has in mind for some 'fans' that he wants to make. They're fans for smudging and prayer. Then they have to be sent to some family members in the UP; no idea how they can be sent and apparently, transporting eagle feathers over a state border could be dicey. Tom is very nice man, has head injury from serving in Vietnam, has a wife who is not very well and is not supportive of all his projects. Tom is very lonely. John is not particularly chatty so not the best person to visit with Tom but he'll do his best.
Yesterday we went to a high school production of Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat. I love that musical, an early Andrew Lloyd Weber production. So funny, music is very memorable. The boys in the production were particularly good, very strong voices, very good at the comic stuff. The girls, not so much. But overall, they did a good job. Interestingly, seniors get in for free, others only play $5. The house was full. I'm guessing they have big economic support from other sources, as I'm guessing there are people who would attend where more than $5 would be a lot of money. Well done, kids!
I went to the beading class on Friday with John and Judy, I did some Zentangle while there. There is an arts council in Land 'O Lakes which is just north of here. It's really a great place, lots of classes and art displayed. Then that night we had the traditional fish fry: perch, homemade chips with onion dip, cole slaw, rye bread, delicious.
On Saturday we went to the Blizzard Blast in Conover. They had to cancel several events because of lack of snow, even though they got about 3 inches on Wednesday night. Boy was it cold. Didn't get past 15 degrees...and it was windy. It was fun, less attendance than in the past though. It's a fund raiser for the fire department. They even had a dunk tank for the firefighters..they wore a dry suit but still....crazy!
We finally did our little Christmas exchange. Janet took a class in wire wrapping for jewelry and she made me a beautiful necklace and a Christmas ornament. John and Judy gave me various grits for my new rock tumbler. I did one tumble, have to do at least two more. The rocks are from Lake Superior, they were already quite smooth but the tumbling will polish them and bring out all the interesting details.
So I'm here alone with the pups, watching CNN, sending you all a message, probably will read a bit. I have a new Jacqueline Winspear book to start. If you're looking for a new mystery writer, check her out.
Sally, happy happy birthday. Your card will be on the way when I return home next weekend. Sounds like you are busy busy and busy.
Hope all others are doing well; we have sun even though it is still pretty cold. Single digit this morning. Bye bye.
Reply With Quote Likes
The following 3 users liked this post by jkanack:
annsforte3 (02-20-2024), JRHolbrook (02-21-2024), smadson (02-20-2024)
Old 02-20-2024, 08:22 AM   #454  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Good morning! It has been a few mornings since I last checked in. I had a lovely weekend which included yesterday as I had President's Day off (I was the only one in the family who did). I was sleeping in (I didn't remind DH Sunday night that I had Monday off) and DH came in about 7:50 am and woke me up because I wasn't up getting ready for work! Poor guy, he felt bad. His company used to have President's Day off but switched it to Martin Luther King Jr day off.

I'm trying to help some friends with their accounting which is in a huge, back-logged mess! I'm not sure I'm the right person for this job.

We've had downpours of rain and yesterday had some pea sized hail. DD1 called concerned because there was a 5% chance of a tornado down the hill where I work. Seriously? 5%?! I told her 5% is almost nothing but it concerned her so she called.

Gracie, so glad you walked outside...I'm sure that felt wonderful. Slow and steady progress is still progress.

Sally, good to see you check in. Filled days seems to be a thing, doesn't it. I'm glad you have some people to stamp with, that is fun. And I agree about the comments on cards, they are so encouraging.

Jean, when you say it is a long drive, how many hours is that drive? It sounds like it was a lovely drive. I don't think I knew that eagle feathers are a controlled item so that is interesting.

I also love Joseph and the Technicolor Dreamcoat. Such a fun production!

Oops, there goes my alarm, I will chat with you later.

Reply With Quote Likes
annsforte3 (02-20-2024), JRHolbrook (02-21-2024)
Old 02-20-2024, 12:59 PM   #455  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Catherine, I was a little worried that we didn't hear from you the past few days. My daughter chose an excellent weekend to go to CA, the weekends on either side would have not been good. She had a wonderful long weekend, didn't want to leave. I sure would like to visit the state myself.
It's at least a 4.5 hour drive, mostly back roads so it is a bit challenging, especially alone. I did stop once, probably could have stopped again as I was getting a little squirrely.
Feathers in general are protected, we shouldn't be picking any up at all...or nests also. I and my family break the law when it comes to that. I'm enjoying the fact that the goldfinches are starting to become yellow again. It's a lovely day, it will stay warmer, then be cold again on Friday, then warmer again. We feel like a yo-yo. Wisconsin is about 20-30 inches of snow below average. If we don't have a wet spring, we'll be very dry.
I just took a little walk, I've been in the house too much. It's that in between time when there isn't much to do but you want to do something. Spring makes me antsy.
Reply With Quote Likes
The following 2 users liked this post by jkanack:
annsforte3 (02-20-2024), JRHolbrook (02-21-2024)
Old 02-20-2024, 02:26 PM   #456  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Reminder!!

This week's letter is "J"!!!

Keywords: ABC20, ABC20J10 and your personal keyword

Have fun with it!!

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-20-2024, 03:44 PM   #457  
Proud Fan Club Member

Jean schooled me today! But DH is safe with his turkey feathers since he has a hunting license for turkey. I had no idea, other than eagle feathers.
Reply With Quote Likes
The following 2 users liked this post by muscrat:
annsforte3 (02-21-2024), JRHolbrook (02-21-2024)
Old 02-20-2024, 05:53 PM   #458  
Stazon Splitcoast

Hello Everyone,
I have a question. I am starting post cards again in the gallery. And I get comment in email that someone left a comment. But the links were not hyperlink's links in email. Anyone know if the gallery is having issues? With hyperlinks in email or galleries? I have been having other issues with Spectrum to So, I am trying figure out where the problem might be? Thanks Linda
Reply With Quote Likes
JRHolbrook (02-21-2024)
Old 02-21-2024, 07:59 AM   #459  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Good morning, everyone! We continue to have alternating rain and then the sun peeks out. It was raining when I woke up but currently, the sun is shining. So pretty. And the deer were in the back yard this morning too. We don't see them much when it is raining, I always wonder where they go.

Sorry to worry you, Jean. We are fine - and thankful the forecasted quarter sized hail didn't happen.

I did not know that about feathers at all. Thank you for the information. There have been peacocks that lived near by (not close enough that we have to deal with their noise, thankfully) and whenever I see them without their tail feathers, I wonder if I stopped and looked, if I would find a pretty peacock feather. I never took the time to look though.

4.5 hours is a long drive, definitely. I presume it is pretty country though as I think of Wisconsin as being very pretty. Hope you get some rain and snow to increase your quantities.

Linda, the emails I get from SCS with hyperlinks, the links have been working so I'm not sure what to tell you.
Reply With Quote Likes
annsforte3 (02-21-2024), JRHolbrook (02-21-2024)
Old 02-21-2024, 08:26 AM   #460  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

Good morning. Good to hear from you all. Sounds like you are having a wonderful time up North with family, Jean! Enjoy! I have an eagle feather that I found on our dock in Wisconsin. I have it at the cabin. I didn't realize that I'm a lawbreaker. Oh well, I am a bit of a rebel, however, I don't think of myself as a criminal. ;)

Catherine, glad to hear you didn't get any hail. We've had some a few times this year, but nothing too large. I'll bet it was nice having the day off on Monday.

Good to hear from you Sally. It reminds me that I need to send out your birthday card!

I'm going to Mahjong today. It is so nice to be able to drive again. I walked a couple blocks again today. It has been in the 60's here, the birds are singing and it feels like spring already! Love it.

Reply With Quote Likes
The following 2 users liked this post by JRHolbrook:
annsforte3 (02-21-2024), mcschmidty (02-21-2024)
Old 02-21-2024, 08:34 AM   #461  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

We have been puppy sitting since Monday morning. DD had to go to Florida for work. She was here about 5:15 Monday, and DH drove her and a coworker to the airport. They are coming back this evening and the other girl's dad is picking them up. Puppy has separation anxiety, so he can't be left alone. This is the first time we've had him overnight. So far, we've managed, but we'll both be relieved when it's over. I am not a dog person at all - never had one, never wanted one.
Reply With Quote Likes
JRHolbrook (02-21-2024)
Old 02-21-2024, 08:42 AM   #462  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Morning everyone!

Puppies, gotta love them! Our latest pup has anxiety when youngest son leaves her. She screams!! Vet gave us a prescription for her to take before she goes to the vet the next time so she is calm! LOL! She didn't want him near her and screamed!! She gets fixed next month and they want her coming in calm and relaxed!

I have always loved dogs but not cats. I think cats are cute but I don't want one. Sorry to all the cat lovers out there.

Catherine, glad that you have not had damaging hail. The last storm here we had large hail, no damage though. How is your oldest daughter feeling?

It's 54 degrees here right now!! Wisconsin's fickle weather, change of flurries Friday!

Reply With Quote Likes
JRHolbrook (02-21-2024)
Old 02-21-2024, 03:16 PM   #463  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Howdy doo....it's Wednesday night, just finished watching the local news, now watching PBS News Hour. Then we'll watch some show on tv. John and Judy usually have a series they've found that they like. I tend to have different tastes than they do. They like shows like The Sopranos or Dexter. No thanks. We started watching Suits last night; that's the series that the Duchess of Sussex, Meghan, was in. It's ok. I'd rather watch a movie.
Today we went to Lucy's Lunchbox. A small restaurant that only serves breakfast and lunch, only open until 2. Really good food. They use metal lunchboxes as decor and if you donate a box, you get a free meal. My brother donated a Green Bay Packer lunchbox that I gave him.
When we got home, I made a zuppa tuscana soup with kale, potatoes and Italian sausage. It's a very lovely soup. Judy is making brownies from scratch for dessert.
It has been lovely here, partly sunny, in the low 50's. I'm fine if we don't get any more snow. Once we go a long time without any, I decide I'm done with it. I'm thinking about what I'm going to plant in front of my house, since the gardens are pretty bare. I'm also anxious to get the construction equipment out of my yard and in my storage structure.
If you don't advertise that you picked up feathers, you'll be fine. My brother goes so far as to pull over if he sees bird roadkill to see if he can save any feathers or wings. I know, gross. Today we pulled over to find an owl that had been hit by a car. He saved a feather.
The route I take to travel up here goes across the center of the state, meeting up with a highway that had higher speed limits. The road west to east is a lovely drive. If anyone is interested, there is a shrine in a little town called Necedah, I think there was a vision of Mary somewhere in the town. I've not stopped there.
Talk to you later.
Reply With Quote Likes
The following 2 users liked this post by jkanack:
annsforte3 (02-22-2024), JRHolbrook (02-21-2024)
Old 02-22-2024, 08:07 AM   #464  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Good morning! It is an unusual morning here because I am home alone, just Wesley and I. DD2 was up at 3:20 am to be at work by 5 am and DH was up at 4:30 am to be at our church at 6:00 am. There is a ministry in this area that helps the homeless by partnering with a variety of churches. They have strict rules for the people they help (regarding cleanliness, drugs, etc) and they transport them each evening to whatever church is providing shelter and a meal that night. It was our church last night and DH needed to be there at 6:00 am to check them out of the building (they check everything etc, I have no idea, I'm never there that early!). From there, he was going to work down the hill for a while so this morning is kind of like what it used to be like before DH started working from the dining room table.

Gracie, so glad you can drive and you are getting out now, you rebel you! We did have hail here, just, fortunately, not the quarter size they were forecasting. The largest it got was pea size and that didn't cause any damage, thankfully.

Melody, I love dogs. I'm not so much a cat person which is why I always told the girls they could have a cat when they lived somewhere else. I will say, now that we had a dog and cat at the same time for a while, that in some ways, the cat is easier because she can just use her litter box and we don't have to get up to let her out all the time. I wouldn't want a pet door living where we live - unless it only let them out to an enclosed (including roof) area outside because I wouldn't want a skunk or raccoon wandering into the house! Or any other small critter. For me, the challenge with cats, is their ability to jump up on things. But Wesley is pretty good now that she is older. She knows she isn't allowed on the table or in the kitchen or on kitchen counters. It has been a long time since she's done any of those things. When she is home alone, as she will be for a short time when I leave for work today, she is limited to DD2's room so she can't do those things when we aren't here either.

Ann, yikes to pups having anxiety!

DD1 is doing pretty well all things considered. She is concerned about the need to find alternate housing for next year. We are working on that as best we can, still hoping she'll get into one particular area of housing they have as a possibility. She is also dealing with some drama in her friend group that sounds and feels high school-ish! It is unfortunate but she seems to be handling it pretty well. It is a bit of a challenge to support her from halfway across the country.

Jean, Lucy's Lunchbox sounds like a cute place. It would be fun to see their collection of lunchboxes. From scratch is the only way brownies are made here. That is actually a recipe I kept from my Home Ec class all those years ago in high school! I also kept a pizza crust recipe but my girls didn't like that one as well (it didn't require yeast which was one of the reasons I liked it so much!).

As for recovering feathers from roadkill, that doesn't bother me. Now if you told me he was going to eat the roadkill, that would be a different story! LOL
Reply With Quote Likes
annsforte3 (02-22-2024), JRHolbrook (02-23-2024)
Old 02-22-2024, 08:49 AM   #465  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Morning!!

Catherine, I nearly choked when I read your comment about eating roadkill!!

We used to call the high school lunches roadkill!!

Great to see you, Sally, on the thread!! Happy Birthday tomorrow!!

Have a good day all!
Reply With Quote Likes
JRHolbrook (02-23-2024)
Old 02-23-2024, 05:06 AM   #466  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

A very HAPPY BIRTHDAY Sally!!! Your card is in the mail and will be fashionably late! Enjoy your day!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-23-2024, 06:14 AM   #467  
Proud Fan Club Member

Happy birthday Sally. Your card may be late. Not sure if I got it in the mail early enough
Reply With Quote Likes
JRHolbrook (02-24-2024)
Old 02-23-2024, 06:37 AM   #468  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Happy Birthday, Sally!!!
Reply With Quote Likes
JRHolbrook (02-24-2024)
Old 02-23-2024, 09:08 AM   #469  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Good morning, everyone! I see sunshine outside this morning and am enjoying a relaxed morning at home. DD2 has today off as well. Today is my mom's birthday, I sure miss her.

Happy, happy birthday, Sally! I'm in the same boat as Kathy, not sure if I got your card in the mail early enough to reach you today. I did manage to get it mailed before your birthday which I don't always manage to do!

Ann, sorry about nearly making you choke. That would be my reaction to that idea as well!
Reply With Quote Likes
annsforte3 (02-23-2024), JRHolbrook (02-24-2024)
Old 02-23-2024, 11:16 AM   #470  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Happy birthday Sally.

We had clear skies and bright sunshine this morning, but we are now getting light snow flurries. Accumulation is supposed to be less than an inch. The last couple of days were in the mid 50's. DH took a bike ride yesterday. Typical Wisconsin weather.
Reply With Quote Likes
JRHolbrook (02-24-2024)
Old 02-23-2024, 11:23 AM   #471  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

Sally, Happy Birthday! I sent you a card and when you get it, I called you Merla. Sorry, I missed the AKA Sally part. I hope you like it. You share a birthday with my brother, who turns 65 today. I know he is excited as retirement can happen and have insurance.

My husband has outdoor cameras. One showed 4 deer going through our yard sometimes last night. We haven't seen deer in our area in a long time.
LisaFeatured Stamper #671Love sending BRAK cards. Dirty Dozen Alumni.CC927 Favorite
Reply With Quote Likes
JRHolbrook (02-24-2024)
Old 02-23-2024, 11:53 AM   #472  
Stazon Splitcoast

Happy birthday Sally. hotwheels
Reply With Quote Likes
JRHolbrook (02-24-2024)
Old 02-23-2024, 12:39 PM   #473  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Melody, our grass is now covered with a light snow and it's still coming down!
Reply With Quote Likes
JRHolbrook (02-24-2024)
Old 02-23-2024, 09:11 PM   #474  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

Received 2,015 Likes on 869 Posts
Default Hi

Hi ladies,
We are heading home after / weeks at Gulf Shores, Al… the weather was cool, but so much to do and beautiful beach views looking out….
We will stop & visit my Aunt & Uncle in Indiana, then home. There truly is no place like home……
I have been following the thread as best as I can! Hope I did not miss anything too important!

shelly
Reply With Quote Likes
The following 2 users liked this post by mcschmidty:
annsforte3 (02-24-2024), JRHolbrook (02-24-2024)
Old 02-24-2024, 07:11 AM   #475  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

Safe travels home Shelly!
Have a wonderful weekend everyone.
Thinking of Shirl and John.
Reply With Quote Likes
The following 4 users liked this post by JRHolbrook:
annsforte3 (02-24-2024), mcschmidty (02-25-2024), muscrat (02-24-2024), shirlb19 (02-25-2024)
Old 02-24-2024, 07:32 AM   #476  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Morning!

Safe travels Shelly! Glad you had a great time!

It's winter again here but wait tomorrow it will be Spring weather!

Have a great day everyone!
Reply With Quote Likes
The following 2 users liked this post by annsforte3:
JRHolbrook (02-26-2024), mcschmidty (02-25-2024)
Old 02-24-2024, 10:17 AM   #477  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

Received 3,004 Likes on 1,511 Posts

Safe travels, Shelly!

Ann, it is again high 60s. I waked, and got hot! I think there was 79 in our forecast for upcoming days! LOL

VSBN24 National Scrapbook Day - Splitcoaststampers
Reply With Quote Likes
The following 2 users liked this post by smadson:
JRHolbrook (02-26-2024), mcschmidty (02-25-2024)
Old 02-24-2024, 10:33 AM   #478  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

That's so not fair, Sharon!
Reply With Quote Likes
mcschmidty (02-25-2024)
Old 02-24-2024, 02:41 PM   #479  
Matboard Maniac

Received 22 Likes on 13 Posts

Hello, is the Alphabet challenge reserved for Fan Club members only? Thanks!
Reply With Quote Likes
The following 4 users liked this post by MerMer5050:
annsforte3 (02-24-2024), JRHolbrook (02-26-2024), mcschmidty (02-25-2024), smadson (02-24-2024)
Old 02-24-2024, 03:00 PM   #480  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

Quote:

Originally Posted by MerMer5050View Post
Hello, is the Alphabet challenge reserved for Fan Club members only? Thanks!
No! Anyone can participate. Feel free to join in.
Reply With Quote Likes
The following 2 users liked this post by lovinpaper:
annsforte3 (02-24-2024), JRHolbrook (02-26-2024)