Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 01-01-2022, 03:30 PM   #1  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni
Creative Crew SU Design Team Alumni

Received 63 Likes on 27 Posts
Default All Occasion Card Challenge 2022

Happy New Year!!

Welcome to the All Occasion Card Challenge! For those that are new to our challenge, this is a personal challenge to encourage us to get those cards made and mailed!!

What is an all occasion? Well, just that- pretty much any card that you need to create and mail- for ex. birthdays, anniversaries, get well, sympathy, thinking of you, special holidays (Valentines, Easter, 4th of July, etc.) .

This challenge allows you to list the cards that you need (again, to keep yourself accountable) and we hope by doing so, it will help you mail the cards!

The guidelines for this challenge are simple:

1). If you are willing, please post to this forum, the number of cards that you need for the upcoming month (for ex: In January, I need at least 10 birthday cards, 2 Anniversary cards, 3 Thinking of you cards and 5 Sympathy.... or something like that ). Or if you prefer, you could post what you need for each month in one post. Whatever works for your creativity is fine with me- we are just trying to keep each other accountable to create the cards and mail them

2). As you create and post to your gallery throughout the month, add AOCC22 to your keywords and if you are able, copy the URL for your card post to SCS and post to this forum so we can give you some comment "love"

If you are unable to keep up with posting to the gallery, that is fine as well (I still have over 100 cards created that I have not posted yet). This year, let's just note if we made our goal- so again, we can encourage one another

Thanks it!! Simple but an accountable way to help us get those cards out in the mail. Don't forget- use AOCC22 in your keywords when you post so we can all check on the gallery and leave a comment (I will need everyone's assistance in helping to comment )

I hope you will join us for 2022 and spread the word about our challenge so we can continue to encourage one another to bless others with love through our small pieces of art!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-05-2022, 07:57 PM   #2  

Hi Everyone!

Here is a birthday card for January-
TCC166 I Can Do All Things by Julie Gearinger at Splitcoaststampers
I need several feminine cards for January and have a few from my stash (some that I still need to upload)
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-06-2022, 04:15 PM   #3  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 455 Likes on 202 Posts

I am playing my "Challenge Catch-up" cardmaking. This is a card for my brother who recently lost his wife, and I've posted into December 2021.

Here is my card: Being Strong!
Carlene aka Chatterbox-1--My BLOG; My Pinterest; My SCS Gallery; FAVORITES Team Member; 2022 Christmas Card Challenge 75/105. My SCS Goal: Challenge Catch-up; Sketch Challenge Sample Card Team (August 2022--January 2023).
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
The following users liked this post:
Julie Gearinger (01-09-2022)
Old 01-09-2022, 11:16 AM   #4  
Stazon Splitcoast

I am playing my "Challenge Catch-up" cardmaking. This is the last of my December 2021 cards that I needed.

This is a birthday card for a long-time friend and co-worker: You Can NEVER Have Too Much Happy!
Carlene aka Chatterbox-1--My BLOG; My Pinterest; My SCS Gallery; FAVORITES Team Member; 2022 Christmas Card Challenge 75/105. My SCS Goal: Challenge Catch-up; Sketch Challenge Sample Card Team (August 2022--January 2023).
Reply With Quote Likes
The following users liked this post:
Julie Gearinger (01-09-2022)
Old 01-11-2022, 06:50 AM   #5  
Stazon Splitcoast

For the month of January: I need 1 masculine + 6 female birthday cards + 1 anniversary card. For my stash, I need 5 Christmas cards + 1 thinking of you/ friend card.

I will fill out what I need as each month arrives if that's okay.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-11-2022, 06:56 AM   #6  
Stazon Splitcoast

I am playing my "Challenge Catch-up" cardmaking. This is a January birthday card for my husband's brother.

Here is his card: Let's Have Cattail Weather for January!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-13-2022, 11:41 PM   #7  
Stazon Splitcoast

I am playing some "Challenge Catch-up" cardmaking with a few current challenges as well!

This card is a thank you to my sweet Mom:So Sweet Thank You! It is a much needed January card and it's already been mailed and received by the recipient!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-16-2022, 11:38 PM   #8  
Stazon Splitcoast

I'm playing my "Challenge Catch-up" cardmaking. This is an anniversary card for my youngest daughter and her husband for the All Occasions Card Challenge--2022/ January.

Here is my card: An Anniversary for January!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-19-2022, 12:44 AM   #9  
Stazon Splitcoast

Here is a card for my January cards. My son has been ill...so made him a much needed Get Well card!

Here is my card: Under the Weather?
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-25-2022, 02:09 AM   #10  
Stazon Splitcoast

I am playing my "Challenge Catch-up" cardmaking (old and new challenges). This card is needed for a January SCS friend's birthday.

Here is my card: Happiest of Birthdays for an SCS Friend!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-29-2022, 02:06 AM   #11  
Stazon Splitcoast

I am playing Challenge cardmaking, and hopefully, doing some catching up as well. This is an end of January birthday card for a friend needed. It is in the mail!

Here is my card: A Shen Yun Birthday Celebration!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-02-2022, 09:20 PM   #12  
Stazon Splitcoast

I am playing Challenge cardmaking, and hopefully, doing some catching up past and present. This card is an appreciation card for a friend needed in February 2022.

Here is my card: Love of Chocolate & Friends!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-05-2022, 12:28 AM   #13  
Stazon Splitcoast

I am playing my Challenge cardmaking, and hopefully, doing some catching up. This was is a much needed belated birthday card for February 2022.

Here is my card: January Celebrations...Just A Little Bit Late!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-09-2022, 05:17 PM   #14  
Stazon Splitcoast

I am playing Challenge cardmaking, from new to old and hopefully, doing some catching up! This is a birthday card for my husband...much needed and already delivery!

Here is my card: A Birthday Walk Celebration!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-14-2022, 06:18 AM   #15  

Location: At the end of a dead-end dirt road, 45.9484° N, 93.0754° W. Founded as a lumber camp in the 1870s,
Received 515 Likes on 359 Posts

I should probably get back into this challenge. I have been so late the past 2 months. I fell off the motivation wagon LOL after Christmas cards.
I helped my sister @CreepsMom and @PeggyV get their Christmas cards done and now I'm lazy.
I have mine all done well ahead of time ...now birthdays and Anniversaries are late.

6 Birthday and 1 Anniversary for SCS friends
6 Birthday for family

I have already mailed a few, hope I took pics
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-15-2022, 02:20 AM   #16  
Stazon Splitcoast

I am playing Challenge cardmaking, and hopefully, doing some catching up...some are old...some are newer. This is a February birthday card for a long-time friend that we've not been able to see during Covid! Already mailed and received!

Here is my card: Birthday Wishes for a Friend!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-17-2022, 12:51 AM   #17  
Stazon Splitcoast

I am playing Challenge cardmaking, and hopefully, doing some catching up from really old to fairly new. It is a much needed February birthday card for a dear friend & cardmaking buddy, and it has already been mailed and received!

Here is my card: February Birthday Happiness!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-19-2022, 10:48 AM   #18  

Hi Carlene and Vikki Jo! So thrilled that you are joining again and I hope to be able to visit each of your galleries soon! Dave (my hubby) and I are still in the middle of our remodeling and unfortunately, my shoulders have been taking the brunt of the overhead sanding of the ceiling, lol! Hard to type but I am so thankful that you are sharing and creating, sweet friends!

January's mailings were done with most of my "in-stock" cards (many of which I still have not had the time to post to SCS or my blog.

I did create this Hope and A Future card recently that I may use as an encouragement card for a gentleman in our church but I also may hold onto for a graduation card later this year.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-19-2022, 11:39 AM   #19  

Another encouragement card for mailing late February
Nothing is Impossible
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-21-2022, 10:57 PM   #20  
Stazon Splitcoast

I am playing Challenge cardmaking, and hopefully, catching up on some old challenges as well. It is a much thinking of you card needed to replace a January birthday card!

This card is for an SCS friend who's birthday I missed in January and who's Teapot Challenge I missed May of 2019. The theme is "thinking of you" since I decided her birthday was so many weeks ago, I wanted her to know I was thinking about her on her birthday and after as it became more and more belated! In addition, This theme was an option for her Teapot Challenge as well!

Here is my card: Oops! Things Got Missed!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-26-2022, 01:13 AM   #21  
Stazon Splitcoast

This is a needed February birthday card for another cardmaking friend. It goes off in the mail tomorrow.

Here is my card: A Shower of Wishes for Your Birthday!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-07-2022, 11:07 PM   #22  
Stazon Splitcoast

I am playing Challenge cardmaking, and hopefully, doing some catching up, as well.

This card is for my oldest son's half-century birthday...yes the BIG 50! A very much needed March card...made and delivered!

Here is my card: It's the BIG 50!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-13-2022, 09:51 PM   #23  
Stazon Splitcoast

I am playing Challenge cardmaking, and hopefully, doing some catching up, as well.

This is a belated "welcome to the world" card for my third granddaughter for her Grandma Keepsakes box.

Here is my card in two versions, one showing the front view and the second showing three views: Front view - Welcome to the World, Evie!! and three views - Welcome to the World, Evie!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-20-2022, 01:28 PM   #24  
Stazon Splitcoast

This is a much needed sympathy card for an SCS cardmaking friend whose mother passed away in late February.

Here is my card: Bringing Comfort in Loss!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-22-2022, 06:13 PM   #25  
Stazon Splitcoast

This is another birthday card needed in March 2022 for an SCS friend.

Here is my card: So Cool...It's Your Birthday!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-07-2022, 03:29 PM   #26  

Hi Everyone! I am sharing a card that I designed a while ago using SC407 for the layout and several stamps, dies and paper from my stash (sorry to be away from SCS for a while, my hubby was diagnosed with a glioblastoma on March 9th and went to be with the Lord on Sunday, April 24th. The memorial service is on May 22nd and I am working on the details - transferring our old photos to digital, creating a slideshow, etc.)

I am so thankful that you have been participating in the challenge thread here at SCS. I hope to be able to be more active after the end of May....

SC407 My Help Comes From The Lord
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-08-2022, 12:16 AM   #27  
Stazon Splitcoast

I am playing Challenge cardmaking, and hopefully, doing some catching up as well.

This is a birthday card need for March...made and delivered on time.

Here is my card: A 3-Year Old Birthday & Strawberry Rainbow Unicorns!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-11-2022, 12:11 AM   #28  
Stazon Splitcoast

I am playing Challenge cardmaking, and hopefully, doing some catching up as well.

My card is for the March 2022 challenge as it a much needed March birthday card...made and delivered!

Here is my card: A Colorful Unicorn & Rainbow Birthday!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-11-2022, 08:18 AM   #29  

Here is another one that I created using a digi that I had colored and in my stash since 2019 along with retired papers, ribbon, etc. I am hoping to mail this out this month for an encouragement/ thinking of you card.

SC391 I Can Do All Things Through Christ
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-12-2022, 05:48 PM   #30  
Stazon Splitcoast

I am playing my Challenge cardmaking, and hopefully, doing some catching up, as well.

This is a much need May card for Mother's Day for my 97-year old Mom...made and delivered: My Mother is Celebrated & Loved!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-09-2022, 12:45 AM   #31  
Stazon Splitcoast

This card is for a much needed June birthday for a little three-year old who will be added to my family when my son and his fiancé marry next year!

Here is my card: Let's Party With Dinosaurs!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-12-2022, 12:31 AM   #32  
Stazon Splitcoast

I am playing my "Challenge Catch-up" cardmaking and catching up on a few Easter cards that I forgot to post!

This Easter card was for my youngest son and his family, which includes my oldest granddaughter, who is five...a very much needed card for April!

Here is my card: Little Lamb is Coming for Easter!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-15-2022, 11:33 PM   #33  
Stazon Splitcoast

I am playing my "Challenge Catch-up" cardmaking and catching up on a few Easter cards that I forgot to post! This is a much needed Easter card for my youngest daughter and her family, which includes my little 3-year old granddaughter.

Here is my card: Easter's Symbol of Salvation!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-18-2022, 07:37 PM   #34  
Stazon Splitcoast

I am playing my "Challenge Catch-Up" cardmaking. This card is a belated birthday and retirement well wishes all rolled into one!

This is for the AOCC22 June 2022 portion of this challenge. It is a much needed card for a June 2022 retirement and a March 2022 belated birthday.

Here is my card: Flowers Bring Love & Hugs!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-23-2022, 04:03 AM   #35  
Stazon Splitcoast

This is a much needed card for Father's Day in June for my son-in-law. It depicts how great he is with my granddaughter, Sienna, in taking her all kinds of summer fairs, petting zoos, etc. where she has been introduced to all kinds of animals, including farm animals from the time she was three months old. He researches what's going on or available within a 50-mile radius and off they go!

Here is my card: Farmyard Favorites for Father's Day
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-30-2022, 09:37 PM   #36  
Stazon Splitcoast

My primary goal here was to complete challenges for the current VSN challenges, but I also need this card as I have several birthdays to catch up on for June.

Here is my card: A Bohemian Chic Paper Weave!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-01-2022, 09:04 AM   #37  
Stazon Splitcoast

A much needed Father's Day card: Father's Day at the Beach!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-01-2022, 10:49 PM   #38  
Stazon Splitcoast

I'm working on my "Challenge Catch-Up" goal! I am starting my June Father's Day cards early, hoping to get them done timely!

Here is my card: Being A Dad is Whiskey Business!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-05-2022, 03:17 AM   #39  
Stazon Splitcoast

I am working toward my "Challenge Catch-Up" goal as usual! This is a much needed birthday card for June and my oldest daughter.

Here is my card: My Daughter Grows Beautiful Flowers!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-09-2022, 01:48 PM   #40  
Stazon Splitcoast

This card is for an Alpha friend who needs a Hug! A much needed card for the 7.5.22 Teapot Challenge.

Here is my card: Hugs for Kandie!
Reply With Quote Likes