Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 10-28-2009, 08:53 PM   #1  
Lmn
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 69 Likes on 53 Posts
Arrow November 2009 Scrappin' Goal Thread

Scrappin' Challenge 2009

Wow! Who would have thought it's time for November already?! We sure completed an AWESOME number of pages together in January, February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September & October! I'm looking forward to MORE Scrap pages together this month!

It was SO fun to see everyone's goals and ideas for completing LOTS of scrapbook pages last month! Many had a common theme - get more pages done, use what's in our stash, meet new scrapping friends, plan time/crops...

With that in mind, I thought I would invite all of you to November Scrapbook Challenge! Oh what fun we'll have sharing ideas, cheering success, keeping the motivation and making new friends.

Here's the CHALLENGE. Each person will post what their scrapbook page goal is for November. We will have a better shot at meeting our yearly goal if we break it down by month. Along with the scrapbook page goal for November if you'd like to play along with the "Using Stash Crew" decide what your scrapping budget will be for that month.

You choose your own scrapbook page goal and monthly spend goal. You may select 2, 3, 5, 50 pages....you choose. The idea is to be flexible so if you know you're going to be really busy, you can reduce the number one month or if you're going to a couple crops or scrap weekends, up the number. This also works for the budget. Each month, you can change your goals depending on your calendar!

The whole goal of the challenge is to get lots of pages done, use more in our stash before buying new (well at least keep track) and if you want to play along w/ saving --- save $$ at the same time which becomes scrapping budget $ for next year -- or vacation money or Holiday fund!

Money spent on Adhesive and Printing Pictures is not included in the monthly scrapping budget. We'll count pages 7x7 & up = 1 page for 1 page completed, 6x6 & smaller = 2 pages for 1 page completed.

Are you UP for the CHALLENGE? Come and Play in the 2009 Scrapbook Challenge! Woohoo for November!! Here's to Meeting our Scrapping Goals & Meeting New Friends!

**To make it easier for everyone to "oohh" and "aahh" over your pages, please upload your pages to SBC09NOV. **

Last edited by Lmn; 11-30-2009 at 07:54 PM..
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-28-2009, 08:53 PM   #2  
Lmn
Stazon Splitcoast

Arrow November Scrappers

**CONGRATS to Tam, Wendy & Terry for meeting their 2009 Scrappin' Goals Already!! Scrap On Sisters!

Don't forget, if you want your YTD number in the goal, please post or track in your signature :mrgreen:

November Scrappers

- Patty (PrincessP1471) - Oct Goal 10 / YTD Comp 365
- Denise (StampingDenise) - Oct Goal 19/20/YTD Comp 155/240(65%)
- Tristen (tristen) - Oct Goal 10/27 / YTD Comp 73/126 (60%)
- (rdeaton) - Oct Goal 0/10 / YTD Comp 97/200 (49%)
- Melina (mepylant) - Oct Goal 10/20 / YTD Comp 155/200 (78%)
- Carol (grammawamma) - Oct Goal 5/10 / YTD Comp 103/120 (86%)
- Heather (hcarnes) - Oct Goal 2/12 / YTD Comp 46/150 (31%)
- Michele (drstamper) - Oct Goal 4/8 / YTD Comp 22/30 (73%)
- Jen (jenstampingpad) - Oct Goal 16 / YTD Comp 205
- Liz (Elizabeth G.) - Oct Goal 8/8 / YTD Comp 128/150 (85%)
- Tam (tamcan) - Oct Goal 8/14 / YTD Comp 408/365 (112%)
- Candy (taca410) - Oct Goal 15/5 / YTD Comp 195
- Anavon (Annie's Pantry) - Oct Goal 18/25 / YTD Comp 348/400(87%)
- Melissa (mollymoo951) - Oct Goal 8/35 / YTD Comp 83/180 (46%)
- Wendy (wendella247) - Oct Goal 12/5 / YTD Comp 112/100 (112%)
- Andrea (ama3022) - / YTD Comp 12
- Terry (eeddmm) - Oct Goal 8/4 / YTD Comp 87/48 (181%)
- Sarah (jonah's mommy) - / YTD Comp
- Valerie (awjmgmom) - Oct Goal 1/10 / YTD Comp 111
- April (aprildawn) - / YTD Comp 73/125 (58%)
- Tanya (daizees) - Oct 10/10 Goal / YTD Comp 103
- Kelli (chickadee3357) - Oct Goal 0/3 / YTD Comp 39/40 (98%)
- Trish (strongcanadianbeauty) - / YTD Comp 32
- Kirsten (goegirl) - / YTD Comp 123/260 (47%)
- Bekah (rdoak03) - Oct Goal 4/6 / YTD Comp 199
- Aubrey (MonTigg) - / YTD Comp
- Nichelle (nichelle) - / YTD Comp
- Jenn (stamptician) - Oct Goal 8/9 / YTD Comp 57/75 (76%)
- Joyce (ashjoy) - / YTD Comp
- Lanita (divanurse) - / YTD Comp 15/72 (21%)
- Penny (mzpenny) - / YTD Comp 29/100 (29%)
- Mary Pat (mary_pat419) - Oct Goal 2/10 / YTD Comp 83/144 (58%)
- Crystal (militarywife) - / YTD Comp 59/150 (39%)
- Lynley (ladydoc) - Oct Goal 0/6 / YTD Comp
- Cara (carabecca) - Oct Goal 3/15 / YTD Comp 106/240 (44%)
- Jenny (avery123) - / YTD Comp
- Charlsanne (cla616) - / YTD Comp 52
- Kristin (CanadianKristin) - Oct Goal 4/10 / YTD Comp 136/365 (37%)
- (anniepanda) - Oct Goal 4/7 / YTD Comp 93/105 (89%)
- Haley (ink n'paper) - Oct Goal / YTD Comp 20
- Jessica Nichole (MissJessicaNichole) - Nov Goal 6 / YTD Comp
- Lela (Lmn) - Oct Goal 33/72 / YTD Comp 181/365 (50%)

Last edited by Lmn; 11-30-2009 at 07:55 PM..
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-28-2009, 08:54 PM   #3  
Lmn
Stazon Splitcoast

Arrow November Budget Bonus

Scrappy Sisters,

I'm SURE you will all agree that we need to go back and add in our focus on our scrapping budgets! It's a good time of the year to start as we'll all want extra $$ for the holidays. Some of us have been using the "budget" idea since we started, others not so much. I decided it would be easier to split from the page goal posts. There are several ways to do this:

1. Set a $$ spending budget for the month & track your expenditures against budget set.
2. Match your scrapbook/stamping spending by putting the same amount away in savings that you spend on scrapbook/stamp stuff. This gives you extra $$ for either more scrap/stamp spending or something fun
3. Set a "Scrap to Spend" page goal. Come up with a goal to complete before you spend more $$ (for instance, "complete 25 pages before spending"
4. Do a combination or all of them!

Many times scrapping and stamping supply purchases are "impulse" buys. We want to encourage not only LOTS of Pages completed but creative, productive use of our STASH. Let's see if together we can be "CREATORS" and not just "COLLECTORS". (Thanks MP )

You do NOT have to set a budget to play along with Scrappin' Goal Challenge. This is only for those of us who would like to play

I will post our Scrap Budgets here...let's see if we can band together and encourage everybody to keep on goal

Last edited by Lmn; 11-30-2009 at 07:57 PM..
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-28-2009, 08:54 PM   #4  
Lmn
Stazon Splitcoast

Arrow Thursday 52 Week Challenge

November 26 :mrgreen:
November 19
November 12
November 5

October Challenges

September Challenges

August Challenges

Jun - July Challenges

Jan - May Challenges

THURSDAY Challenge!

We're going to launch a NEW Thursday Challenge for 2009! I'm so excited!!

SCS 52 Week Thursday Goal Challenge!
This year on Thursdays you'll be invited to join us for our 52 Week Scrap Challenge. These challenges will be PERFECT whether you're working on your kids albums, 2009 Family Album, Daily Life Album or a "BOM" (Book of Me).
We have 4 SPECIAL Hostesses and each week they will post a challenge that goes with their theme for the year! By the end of the year, you'll have some GREAT pages or a complete 2009 Scrapbook...OR BOTH! :mrgreen:

Our Themes will be:

Week 1 - Quotes (Cassie/Tam)
These challenges will offer us inspiration to create a page/pages based on the quotes shared.

Week 2 - Recipes (Anavon)
Anavon will be encouraging us to scrap favorite family recipes or food moments based on colors or ingredients...

Week 3 - Theme (Valerie)
Our 3rd week challenges will be a mix of themes, events, or calendar pages...

Week 4 - Idea/ Inspiration (Kirsten)
4th week challenge will motivate us to scrap an important belief, idea, thought, inspiration...

And Occasional Week 5 - Hodge Podge (Guest Hostess)
This week will be an ecletic mix of page motivating ideas to round out our 52 scrap challenge weeks!

I hope you will join us for a GREAT 2009 Thursday Scrap Challenge Year!

Last edited by Lmn; 11-30-2009 at 08:11 PM..
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-28-2009, 08:54 PM   #5  
Lmn
Stazon Splitcoast

Default Weekly Challenges

Looking for a little momentum or challenge to get a page or two done? Always some GREAT challenges here on SCS! What a FUN Place to Play! To Make it EASY to Find them, I have posted Links to the Challenges HERE! Scrap On!

Weekly Challenge Line Up:

Monday - Inspiration
Tuesday - Digital
Wednesday - Variety
Thursday - 52 Week Challenge
Friday - Sketch

Last edited by Lmn; 11-30-2009 at 08:14 PM..
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-28-2009, 08:54 PM   #6  
Lmn
Stazon Splitcoast

Arrow November Fun

Holidays are GREAT times of your to reflect, reminisce, share and remember to be thankful for food, family, friends, fun & faith. I'm very thankful for all of my Scrappy Sisters here on SCS Goal Challenge Thread!

This month I thought we'd keep our "fun" challenge to an easy one since with holidays it can be busy. We've played this game before and it was LOTS of fun so it's time to play again. We'll do this in the order of sign ups. The first person to sign up will get an envelope from me with 2 cards & a little scrappy something. They will get to keep 1 or both of the cards and the scrappy item. That Scrap Sister will add a card(s) and a scrap item and pass it on to the next Scrap Sister that signs up. At the end of the month, all of us should have enjoyed some HAPPY MAIL with a card and scrap goodie. The scrap item MUST be small. I would encourage you to "shop" your stash and find something or part of a package of something that you would like to share. You could do some die cuts, or stamped items also. Just make it a little fun item or items your Scrap Sis will enjoy using. Also, you can choose to take 1 card, no card or both cards from the envelope. Just remember if you take 1 or both, replace them with 1 or 2 that you've made or have in your stash. Try to send the envelope back out within a day or 2 of it's arrival so we can get it to Lots of Scrap Sisters this month!

Let's see if we can get it to everyone!! ;) Who's First?

**Envelope Went Out**
* Pattie
* Mary Pat
* Anavon *mailed*
* Melina
* Candy
* Bekah
* Tanya
* ?? Who's next ??

Last edited by Lmn; 11-30-2009 at 08:16 PM..
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-28-2009, 08:55 PM   #7  
Lmn
Stazon Splitcoast

Arrow November Goal Challenge Monthly Crop

Our November Goal Challenge Monthly Crop will be "EARLY" this month due to holidays. Like October, I will post the challenges on Friday night, November 6 and you'll have until Sunday night November 15 to upload!!

If you missed October's Crop Challenge, HERE it is! (Thanks Cara!)

November Mini Challenge
** Hello from Up North Michigan! I'm at a Scrappin' Crop this weekend and the these challenges are JUST FOR YOU from my Scrappin' Friends **

Really Great Moments

Claim to Fame - SBC09NOVa
We were talking about memories of our families and it was lots of fun to hear about families and their "claim to fame". So what is your family's "claim to fame"? My son just traced my DH family history and found we had family come over on the Mayflower. What will the "world" remember about your family? Upload to SBC09NOVa

Advice from Grandparents - SBC09NOVb
Time to get out those photos of Aunt's, Uncle's & Grandparents and share a page of family with their words of wisdom. You could also scrap a page of your parents and their advice to your children. Share in your journaling the past generation advice. Upload to SBC09NOVb

Wish You Were Here - SBC09NOVc
Ever get some photos from someone else sent to you? This challenge is to scrap those photos or photos you've taken thinking of someone else and make that "Wish you were Here" page. This is a great time to use postcards that you've received from friends or family on vacation! (p.s. Wish you were here scrappin' w/ me...LOL!) Upload to SBC09NOVc

"A Hobby a Day..." - SBC09NOVd
"...keeps the doldrums away." Phyllis McGinley This challenge is to scrap a page/pages of a "hobby". Just what do you like to do - garden, sew, read, bake, collect, scrap....Great chance to scrap about your hobbies or one of your family member hobbies. Upload to SBC09NOVd

Life is a Stage - SBC09NOVe
It's time to scrap special moments "on stage"....parade, play, band, school, church, work, sports. Show off those picts where there is an audience! Part of the challenge is to start with a black background or back picts with black! Upload to SBC09NOVe

Fun In the Fall - SBC09NOVf
How could we have a November challenge and not have a "fall" challenge! This is your chance to utilize the Thursday challenge and show off how thankful you are for the great Fall colors we just had, a trip to the pumpkin patch, Halloween Spooks or the fun school festival! Let's see all those pretty fall colors! Upload to SBC09NOVf

Last edited by Lmn; 11-06-2009 at 04:15 PM..
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-28-2009, 08:55 PM   #8  
Lmn
Stazon Splitcoast

Talking November Scrap Challenge

Posting on November 6! :mrgreen:

Last edited by Lmn; 10-28-2009 at 09:12 PM..
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-28-2009, 09:37 PM   #9  
Creative Crew SU Design Team Alumni

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Quote:

Originally Posted by LmnView Post
Holidays are GREAT times of your to reflect, reminisce, share and remember to be thankful for food, family, friends, fun & faith. I'm very thankful for all of my Scrappy Sisters here on SCS Goal Challenge Thread!

This month I thought we'd keep our "fun" challenge to an easy one since with holidays it can be busy. We've played this game before and it was LOTS of fun so it's time to play again. We'll do this in the order of sign ups. The first person to sign up will get an envelope from me with 2 cards & a little scrappy something. They will get to keep 1 or both of the cards and the scrappy item. That Scrap Sister will add a card(s) and a scrap item and pass it on to the next Scrap Sister that signs up. At the end of the month, all of us should have enjoyed some HAPPY MAIL with a card and scrap goodie. The scrap item MUST be small. I would encourage you to "shop" your stash and find something or part of a package of something that you would like to share. You could do some die cuts, or stamped items also. Just make it a little fun item or items your Scrap Sis will enjoy using. Also, you can choose to take 1 card, no card or both cards from the envelope. Just remember if you take 1 or both, replace them with 1 or 2 that you've made or have in your stash. Try to send the envelope back out within a day or 2 of it's arrival so we can get it to Lots of Scrap Sisters this month!

I'll play along! Also my goal for this month will be 6 pages and I will be using my stash!

Patti
Fan Club Member RAK Group Member
Chemo Angel, Stampin Up Demonstrator
Scrapbook goal: April 7/10 MAY /5 YTD 32
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-28-2009, 10:15 PM   #10  
Lmn
Stazon Splitcoast

Talking Awesome!

Quote:

Originally Posted by princessp1971View Post
I'll play along! Also my goal for this month will be 6 pages and I will be using my stash!
Thanks for playing Patti! PM me your address & I'll get the envie out to you on Friday :mrgreen:
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-29-2009, 01:16 AM   #11  
Gallery Gazer

Okay...I AM SO FAR BEHIND MY GOAL! :-( I still need 17 pages for October plus another 22 for November!

My goal is to get my tush moving! Okay and to hopefully make up the 39 page spread....
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-29-2009, 03:12 AM   #12  
Pearl-ExPert

Subscribing, going to go super small - say a goal of 2 pages for Nov.

I need to sit down and put together some specific goals about finishing up some things that are started (minis, cards, bday invites, pages that have been sitting 4ever.) Anybody else struggle with pages that you start and then walk away from. They seem to sit there forever if I don't finish them right away! ugh!

DS has bday this month and I really need to kick the Christmas planning into gear so I'm going to try to focus on what's critical and see what the rest brings.

Jan 0/8
YTD: 4 pp every 2 weeks; 0/104
2013/30?pp 2012/50 pp 2011/54pp; 2010/96pp ; 2009/122pp
My Gallery
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-29-2009, 05:48 AM   #13  
Stazon Splitcoast

Location: "In a state of somewhere.... Somewhere between Motherhood and Grandma should!"

I'm here and would like to play in NOvemeber!

My November goal in going down a little bit, because I have a lot on my plate. So my November goal will be 10 with $0.00 Budget.

I would also like to play in the card "Fun" challenge, so PLEASE sign me up!!!!! :mrgreen:
OLW: Joy
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-29-2009, 06:02 AM   #14  
Forum Fanatic

Quote:

Originally Posted by LmnView Post

I want to play too,:-D and put me down for 10 pages.
please visit my
GALLERY
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-29-2009, 07:17 AM   #15  
Matboard Maniac

I'm still in, but not getting nearly what I want done. However, because of this challenge, I am scrapping more than last year - so I guess that's a plus!

I still have to complete 17 pages from Oct and add another 8 pages for Nov. So my goal is 25. I'll be working with my stash.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-29-2009, 09:25 AM   #16  
Stazon Splitcoast

Thumbs up

I'm here for the scrappy ride through November. My goal for Oct was 9 pages and I made it with time to spare. Just need to scan and upload the last page!
I need 17 more pages to make the yearly goal. So I'm gonna shoot for 10 pages for November. :p
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-30-2009, 09:02 AM   #17  
Mad Swapper

Since I have a computer again and tons of pics of scrap. I am going to make my goal 8 pages. I also have fridays free now until February since my husband's on a bowling league.

Jan 0/10
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-30-2009, 09:41 AM   #18  
Stazon Splitcoast

Location: "In a state of somewhere.... Somewhere between Motherhood and Grandma should!"

Quote:

Originally Posted by DivanurseView Post
Since I have a computer again and tons of pics of scrap. I am going to make my goal 8 pages. I also have fridays free now until February since my husband's on a bowling league.
Hey...... {BIG SMILE & wildly waving} IT's sooooooo good to see you! How are you doing?
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-30-2009, 09:45 AM   #19  
Mad Swapper

Quote:

Originally Posted by Annie's PantryView Post
Hey...... {BIG SMILE & wildly waving} IT's sooooooo good to see you! How are you doing?
I'm making it. How are you?

Jan 0/10
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-30-2009, 11:36 AM   #20  
Kookie Creator

This might be insane, but I'm determined. 30 pages for November, double my usual goal. Hoping I can make it!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-30-2009, 12:42 PM   #21  
Gallery Gazer

I've typically done 20 pages a month... or at least set my goal at that. There were many months I didn't make that goal. SOOOO, in order for me to make my goal for the year, I'll have to step it up. This month, my goal is going to be 25.

Don't know if I'm gonna make it, but I'm gonna have fun trying!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-31-2009, 09:04 AM   #22  
Stazon Splitcoast

I came up short for October. :(

I'll try harder for November. Believe it or not I should have more time to scrap in November than in October.

So my goal for this month is 23 pages. **crossing fingers** ;)

I'd also like to participate in the November Fun.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-31-2009, 01:52 PM   #23  
Stampin' Fool

I am here again.

Sometime I will get my 16 pages done! lol
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-31-2009, 02:03 PM   #24  
Stazon Splitcoast

I am finally done with my Oct goal..... so now I can come play over here!

Howdy Everyone!

Happy Halloween!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-31-2009, 08:41 PM   #25  
Hardware Hotshot

Me too Anavon! I just posted my last October pages. Made my goal with hours to spare! One LO didn't get posted since I'm not pleased with it and want to rework it. I only need 12 more LO's to reach my yearly goal but since I think Dec will be busier than Nov, I'll go for 10 again this month. That's a challenge for me, but I've averaged just over that each month so far this year!
CAROL "Come and hear all who fear God and I will tell what He has done for my soul." Ps.66:16
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-31-2009, 09:06 PM   #26  
Creative Crew SU Design Team Alumni

Lela quick question do you think someone could start a weekly thread where we could list out favorite pages for the week? Like they have for the card making threads. Just a thought!
thanks
Patti

Patti
Fan Club Member RAK Group Member
Chemo Angel, Stampin Up Demonstrator
Scrapbook goal: April 7/10 MAY /5 YTD 32
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-31-2009, 10:06 PM   #27  
Splitcoast Challenge Hostess

I'm in for November, Lela! I'll set my goal at 8 pages for November -- I'm already over my goal for the year, so any pages I get done between now and the end of the year will be gravy!!!

I'll never be as prolific a scrapper as some of you gals, but this goals thread has motivated me to create at least double the amount of pages I've gotten done in years past!!

Thank you, ladies, for all the support and encouragement. And thank you, Lela, for ALL THE WORK you do.

Click here to: Join us for the Scrapbook Challenges!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-01-2009, 07:28 AM   #28  
Lmn
Stazon Splitcoast

Talking yes!

Quote:

Originally Posted by princessp1971View Post
Lela quick question do you think someone could start a weekly thread where we could list out favorite pages for the week? Like they have for the card making threads. Just a thought!
thanks
Patti
Sounds FUN! Do you want to list them here in the Goal Thread? I'm ok w/ that as we're not even close to using up the thread space! OR a separate thread is fun too. Let me know what you think is best for this ... YAY! Thanks Patti, Great Idea!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-01-2009, 07:31 AM   #29  
Lmn
Stazon Splitcoast

Talking Awww

Quote:

Originally Posted by wendella247View Post
I'm in for November, Lela! I'll set my goal at 8 pages for November -- I'm already over my goal for the year, so any pages I get done between now and the end of the year will be gravy!!!

I'll never be as prolific a scrapper as some of you gals, but this goals thread has motivated me to create at least double the amount of pages I've gotten done in years past!!

Thank you, ladies, for all the support and encouragement. And thank you, Lela, for ALL THE WORK you do.
You are very welcome Wendy! I truly enjoy scrappin' with all of you too and very much feel I get LOTS more pages done thanks to all the encouragement from my Scrap Sisters here on SCS. I have some "updates" in mind for 2010 so that *Announcement* will be coming out end of the month. :mrgreen:
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-01-2009, 02:58 PM   #30  
Hardware Hotshot

I made my October goal just barely b/c of the move! I'm getting settle in here, but will be up and running soon. Sign me up for 20 pages!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-01-2009, 03:02 PM   #31  
Lmn
Stazon Splitcoast

Wink YAY!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Elizabeth G.View Post
I made my October goal just barely b/c of the move! I'm getting settle in here, but will be up and running soon. Sign me up for 20 pages!
Welcome Back Liz! Glad your move was uneventful and you're settling in...We're looking forward to having you back scrappin' with us.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-01-2009, 03:05 PM   #32  
Lmn
Stazon Splitcoast

Talking Inspiration Found

I got some time this weekend to complete IFC56: Scraplift a Diva. It was Carol (Grammawamma)! I had a great time going through her gallery,

here's my pages:
Driveway B-Ball

I've got to start working on "older" picts again and this page was for one of those books. Just keep pluggin' along to get these done!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-01-2009, 03:41 PM   #33  
Die Cut Diva

Sign me up for 3 this month-- it's actually 2 for Nov. and the 1 I didn't get finished for October :( I'm knee-deep in crochet projects for Christmas!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-01-2009, 03:45 PM   #34  
Die Cut Diva

Put me down for the Nov. envelope pass-a-long!

Also Lela, I don't know if you caught it way back when, but I passed my yearly goal, too! I had a goal of 150, and as of today have completed 199!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-01-2009, 04:20 PM   #35  
Pearl-ExPert

I will do 6 pages this month!! I have pictures printed and TONS of paper, so I wont need to buy anything new

Glad I get to jump in at the beginning of the month!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-01-2009, 04:31 PM   #36  
Lmn
Stazon Splitcoast

Talking Awesome!

Quote:

Originally Posted by rdoak03View Post
Put me down for the Nov. envelope pass-a-long!

Also Lela, I don't know if you caught it way back when, but I passed my yearly goal, too! I had a goal of 150, and as of today have completed 199!
Way to go Bekah! I'll go correct the number! I will also add you to the Envie list! Thanks for playing! :mrgreen:
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-01-2009, 04:48 PM   #37  
Hardware Hotshot

Lela, love your scraplift of my Crossing Bridges LO! You did such a great job with it...love all your elements!
CAROL "Come and hear all who fear God and I will tell what He has done for my soul." Ps.66:16
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-01-2009, 04:57 PM   #38  
Hardware Hotshot

Quote:

Originally Posted by rdoak03View Post
Sign me up for 3 this month-- it's actually 2 for Nov. and the 1 I didn't get finished for October :( I'm knee-deep in crochet projects for Christmas!
Bekah, Congrats on exceeding your goal so early! Great job! What are your crochet projects?
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-01-2009, 04:59 PM   #39  
Stazon Splitcoast

Wink

Just uploaded my final October page to the October thread and just finished viewing and commenting on the pages in the Oct gallery. Great pages everyone!
Remember-the IFC is every other week now so that gives everyone more time to play the challenge if they choose. I figured I would do this at least through the holidays because so many of you, (myself included) have holiday projects and cards to work on. :p
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-01-2009, 05:54 PM   #40  
Hardware Hotshot

Hello ladies. I just uploaded my pages from October I ended with 37 for the month. No more putting off uploading( it's brutal doing them all at once).Anyhoo.
Now gearing up for Nov.
I will set my goal for 30 pages. I still have lots of older pics to scrap.
I would like to play the November Fun Game too! Put me down please.thanks.

Goals for 2014
Dec.

5 cards a week:_260__
2 Layouts a week:_104__
My Papercrafting Blog
My Gallery

Reply With Quote Likes