Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 01-14-2018, 07:41 AM   #201  
Hardware Hotshot

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Good morning!

I wish I could participate in all the printing talk, but I've always printed my pictures through shutterfly except when I'm doing my december daily album - then I print them with my Epson printer (it's old, but it can print 12x12 pages).

Last week was super busy as I have just taken on a roll as a co-manager at our base thrift shop. So, I worked 3 days last week (only 1 of those days we were actually open). I managed to scrap the rest of the time and catch up on housework, but I was exhausted! I think I have bitten off more than I can chew, especially since I don't get paid for the new job. lol On a positive note, I am getting plenty of exercise while working, which will help with my weight loss goal

I hope to get some pictures taken tomorrow of what I've accomplished so far. It gets pretty windy here in Idaho, so it's hit or miss most days.

Hope everyone has a productive day - I'll be scrapping and helping my daughter work on her science fair project.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-14-2018, 10:45 AM   #202  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 895 Likes on 568 Posts

OK..just caught up and can't remember what I was gonna say! But that is me!

I have the canon prixma ..I only use image garden to scan or find something I scanned.

I am kinda old school in the way i do things... I take pictures with a camera.. yup my son thinks I am old... hey I am... I do not see why the gallery on my android phone needs permissions to everything on a phone so I can take a picture! Yes I worked in computer security...yes I had a stalker so I question everything.. also why I blur faces on any pictures I post.

When I can on windows I revert to the old way of doing things...it is how I learned therefore how I think. The people making things these days think differently.. my son gave me a computer game to play with... I got soo frustrated...he came along and said... no there is no door to get out of you have to look on the ceiling...huh!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-14-2018, 10:49 AM   #203  
Stazon Splitcoast

Now I remember... I do use google but I do not sync everything between my phone and computer. My pictures come off my camera to my hard drive... monthly I back up to an external device
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-14-2018, 11:19 AM   #204  
Creative Crew SU Design Team Alumni

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Hey y'all! Seems like my son is taking shorter naps now so most of naptime I try to spend actually creating things instead of being on the computer to look at what everyone else is doing. Can't waste naptime!! Kiddo is into *everything* when he's awake so I can't work on stuff with him rolling around.

That said, 2017 was my most productive year EVER for scrapbook pages (that I've kept track at any rate)...I did 270 pages!!!!! Goal for this year is 100...we're moving again in the middle of February so that might slow me down a bit but I'm going to try to squeeze in as many pages as possible. I'm getting kinda close to finishing scrapping my 2010 China trip so that's my goal for this year. And to actually put the pages in albums!

I'll try to sneak in here and comment as much as I can but...well, we'll see. I haven't even uploaded quite a few of my pages (and cards) from last year yet. Cheers ladies!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-14-2018, 04:48 PM   #205  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

Received 2,984 Likes on 1,498 Posts

Here is a try at pocket scrapping in a 12x12 format. Just the two of us
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-14-2018, 09:32 PM   #206  
Lmn
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 69 Likes on 53 Posts
Talking Welcome Monday

Well, this week I leave for 3+weeks for business travel (+ some fun)! I should be packing but scrapping was so much more fun ;)

Since my MOJO was missing last January, I'm trying to catch up on 2017 travel pages for that time ... lots of gymnastics (it's the season) ... also, I'm getting ready to go to most of these events again so I didn't want the experience to run together. I have a few more pages to finish tomorrow before I leave if I want to have them all done and that may not be possible?

AllStar Gymnastics
ESPN Zone Gymnastics 17
More Gymnastics 17
Show Happy 17
Me 2017 **** I scraplifted Sharon Madson idea from her page posted above
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-14-2018, 09:40 PM   #207  
Lmn
Stazon Splitcoast

Thumbs up Sketch Challenge #2

I had posted the 2nd January Sketch Challenge Early this month since I was headed out of town. Just in case some of you missed it,
January Sketch Challenge - 2 Page
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-15-2018, 02:20 AM   #208  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Splitcoast Challenge Host
Proud Fan Club Member

Received 2,302 Likes on 937 Posts

Quote:

Originally Posted by mollymoo951View Post
Fan Club Membership.

Signatures are limited to 3 lines. The one time I let my Fan Club Membership lapse :shock: if I edited my signature during that time period, I had to drop back to three lines.
Doh! I've given myself a good talking to this year and promised myself I won't subscribe to anything else or pay for online classes when I can find most of what I need Free on YouTube......and not buy craft supplies......but that one went out of the window today when I spotted some cute little embellishments for my travel journals and pocket pages. At less than $2 each I decided that my "better half" wouldn't mind and I only spent $16...bargain ;), but why do I feel guilty? :confused:

Thanks Melissa...you are a legend. Happy day
Monthly: MMJ Challenge….
get inky and have fun
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-15-2018, 02:35 AM   #209  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

Quote:

Originally Posted by mollymoo951View Post
Yay for a Pixma - I'm checking out My Image Garden. Thanks for the heads up.

YAY for investigating camera options on your phone (there's some really neat options on there, eh?) and YAY for pictures folder to manage pictures.

Stick to a timeline / schedule for the day - if you're talking about planning out my day in 15 minute increments from the time I wake up to the time I go to sleep - um, NO. I make a list - get through my list, allowing for things that pop up during the day. I do keep my appointments - with others and when I have to be somewhere - but my general to do list - I just do it. There's not enough time or energy to do it all. :p I've made peace with that. Make an appointment with your husband to do French lessons - it would make you both accountable. I know if I tell my husband we're doing something at a certain time - I best be ready to do that something when that time rolls around.

You've been busy! And you are right - once we hop over that anxiety and just do it (set our mind to it) - yep! Yay you!

Thanks Melissa re the tip about an appointment with my hubby....we tried that for a fortnightly date night and only lasted a couple of weeks :p but as we are together most of the time I figure we have plenty of dates LOL. I will try it though.

I was talking more about my general list and trying to fit in things such as when to scrap, read, clean out my wardrobe, do stuff on my To Do List, etc. I did try a timeline last year and it was too much energy to keep up with it and I felt so guilty not achieving. I think you are right...I will make peace with my lists and just do them when I can. Life's busy enough as it is.

Definitely try out My Image Garden. I printed some photos out yesterday for my Pocket Pages and included coloured text on them....loving them. I also think you could make journal cards using the programme. Going to try one day. It has all sorts of stuff on there to use for scrapping. I'm hooked.

I also had 100 photos of our UK trip printed today ready to start that album. I had intended to cull them first (all 722 of them ;)) but not enough time for that, so I only culled the first few days. When I went to print them, it somehow brought up the whole trip :???:. Not sure how that happened when I only copied a couple of daily folders onto the USB.....mmmm...maybe I'd put them on there previously ready to go print :p. There was such a queue of people waiting to use the self service machines that I started highlighting the prints to find I'd started at the end of my trip...doh! I obviously need new glasses ;)....I did manage to get some prints of the beginning so at least I can make a start. Maybe I need to journal this...I'm such a doozy sometimes ;)

Well I've done it again and rabbited on. I feel as though I chat with you ladies as though you are in my lounge room LOL. No wonder we are at page 6 of this thread with me on here :p

Thanks for your comments and I was busy...spent most of the day on our Mac teaching myself stuff and I'm very happy. Even happier to know I have photos sitting on our dining room table ready to scrap....yay!

It's 26 degrees here today and has been pouring all day. They have forecast 60mm of rain :cool: We do need it but I think summer has left us for a while as this is supposed to go on for days due to a cyclone which was up in the northern part of our State. What is going on with the weather in our world...crazy. Keep warm and dry. Happy day everyone.
get inky and have fun
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-15-2018, 02:40 AM   #210  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

Quote:

Originally Posted by LmnView Post
Yes the Meet Up was Fun, no matter that our "crafting" was a little different. They've all posted some FUN pictures of ideas that we discussed since so I think that's even better ...

As for being on a scrappy mission .... I thank Sharon Madson for that! Since she brought back the Stashbuster Challenge and I did all that organizing so I could find items, well it's been much easier and quicker.

Not to mention ... I'm all about "Goals". I don't worry too much about my daily schedule, like Melissa said, I make a list, I work that list and just keep going for the day however, I do have Annual Goals for different things. This year I do have a list of 24 Scrap Goals for 2018 that I want to accomplish by the end of the year. It keeps me productive when I'm in a "slump" and I don't get to the end of the year and not have anything done, LOL :rolleyes:

I'm trying to do 100 pages prior to any Scrap Spending but I'm thinking you ladies have a better idea with the Scrap/Stamp to Spend Challenge than this. I definitely don't have enough adhesive to finish 100 pages at the rate I'm going but I will have 1 of 3 albums for last year done here soon.

I'm off to Disney on Ice .... Scrap On!
Wow, 24 scrap goals...awesome. I've got 5 this year....that's albums and if I finish them I will be extremely happy....if I make a start on them or prepare them in advance (which I'm thinking of doing for trips from now onwards....well that's the plan :rolleyes then I will still be happy. :p

Join the S2S....it does make me think about spending but as you will see on my comment to Melissa, I failed today on that front, but I'm still in the black ;)

Hope Disney on Ice was good and look forward to seeing the LO in due course. Happy day
get inky and have fun
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-15-2018, 02:50 AM   #211  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

Quote:

Originally Posted by smadsonView Post
Good morning! What a chatty group!

Jane I looked up 37 Celsius. Wow! It is 17 fahrenheit here, which is -8 celcious I think. That is too hot and this is too cold! LOL

I played with printing with the Selphy yesterday while we watched our college basketball games. Watched you tube. I downloaded an app on my iPad to print 4 or multiples of photos on one 4x6 sheet. Couldn�t get it right. The people make it look easy, but it doesn�t print what you see! Trying to print smaller photos for my prompts layout. I will play again today. I have a program on laptop that makes collages, too, but don�t know how to make it a 4x6 to print it on the Selphy. I will play with that today.

I had to watch a you tube to put the paper cartridge in the Selphy! I watched it and watched it. Mine wouldn�t fit! I was about in tears! Finally realized I was trying to put it in backwards after an hour of this! See what I mean about being electronically, and now mechanically challenged! You can�t teach an old dog new tricks!
Have a great day, everyone! Got to get ready for church,
Sharon, it was very hot yesterday and yet today it's under 30 degrees and pouring with rain. In Sydney they had 45 degrees last week....I think the most I've ever known here was 44 degrees. When it goes over 40 degrees it is so hot that you can't breathe and don't venture outside. It is crazy what's happening with the weather worldwide.

I feel your pain about machines. I made a note in my journal yesterday about which way I had to put my photo paper into the printer cassette. Did it correctly the first time and then after a while had to refill it and ended up printing the photo on the wrong side :rolleyes: I've done it many times and still get it wrong. I did manage to teach myself how to print a photo and journalling on a 4 x 6 print and also photos with text on. I was doing lots of happy dancing :p

On a non-scrapping topic...my hubby has just informed me that he's going to buy me a dryer. Now this may not be a big deal to you ladies, but as he's an Aussie and says living here you don't need a dryer when we get 8-9 months of sunshine, he's finally relented. I've nagged him so much about having fluffy towels ;). I also mentioned to him today that I could dry my wet clothes easily if we had a dryer after I came back from the shops drenched like a rat :rolleyes:. I won't happy dance yet....not until it's delivered and sitting in my laundry ;)

Happy day
get inky and have fun
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-15-2018, 02:57 AM   #212  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

Quote:

Originally Posted by FMcrafterView Post
OK..just caught up and can't remember what I was gonna say! But that is me!

I have the canon prixma ..I only use image garden to scan or find something I scanned.

I am kinda old school in the way i do things... I take pictures with a camera.. yup my son thinks I am old... hey I am... I do not see why the gallery on my android phone needs permissions to everything on a phone so I can take a picture! Yes I worked in computer security...yes I had a stalker so I question everything.. also why I blur faces on any pictures I post.

When I can on windows I revert to the old way of doing things...it is how I learned therefore how I think. The people making things these days think differently.. my son gave me a computer game to play with... I got soo frustrated...he came along and said... no there is no door to get out of you have to look on the ceiling...huh!

ROFL....:p You are hilarious. Doors on ceilings...only the young would have those or say that LOL

Wow, a stalker. That's terrible. I also worry about what I post, particularly photos, and why I only have my profile photo of my feet in Canada (we were on holiday there and I love leaves LOL). I also don't post a lot on FB or put a lot on my profile as there's some people out there I don't need in my life. I'm also hesitant about posting photos on here as I noticed that if you aren't a member you can still see the main gallery (or maybe that's changed). I'll try checking without logging on.

Enough chatting from me...I could go on all night. Happy day

PS: Definitely check My Image Garden out...you will love it for your digital scrapping
get inky and have fun
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-15-2018, 02:59 AM   #213  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

Quote:

Well, this week I leave for 3+weeks for business travel (+ some fun)! I should be packing but scrapping was so much more fun ;)

Happy travels Lela...wow, 3 weeks on business...that's a long time. Keep safe.
get inky and have fun
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-15-2018, 06:34 AM   #214  
Stazon Splitcoast

Location: "In a state of somewhere.... Somewhere between Motherhood and Grandma should!"

Thank you for the hugs and I would love to ask questions as we go along between dr. visits.

Quote:

Hugs!!

Skin issues... For me I can only wear cotton now and use baby shampoo and soap only... I use diaper rash cream when my psoriasis or escema break out... It provides a barrier and the zinc helps it heal...when the itch gets too bad a cold shower and benedryl... Let me know if I can help
OLW: Joy
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-15-2018, 04:53 PM   #215  
Glitter Guru

Received 54 Likes on 31 Posts

I was able to complete 11 pages at my crop over the week end, now I am working on getting them posted.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-15-2018, 05:33 PM   #216  
Lmn
Stazon Splitcoast

Talking And Monday ....

Quote:

Originally Posted by OzpomView Post
Wow, 24 scrap goals...awesome. I've got 5 this year....that's albums and if I finish them I will be extremely happy....if I make a start on them or prepare them in advance (which I'm thinking of doing for trips from now onwards....well that's the plan :rolleyes then I will still be happy. :p

Join the S2S....it does make me think about spending but as you will see on my comment to Melissa, I failed today on that front, but I'm still in the black ;)

Hope Disney on Ice was good and look forward to seeing the LO in due course. Happy day
Disney on Ice was VERY FUN! Moana was the best part this year :o

The 24 Goals includes little and big things. I read if you have both you feel like your accomplishing things and "success brings success"... I finished my 2 January ones - ReORg the Craft Closet and Sort Embellishments. I wasn't planning as those 2 being the Jan ones but it happened so all good

I also don't think you "fail" with the S2S challenge, right? ... what do they say? "Shoot for the Moon. Even if you miss you end up among the stars". For me, awareness is a huge KEY and that seems to be the platform for the S2S challenge, it's about awareness and I bet if nothing else you really think through each purchase and also get a push to be more productive, you win! Already I've avoided several FOMO (Fear Of Missing Out) Purchases here in January ...

Now off to pack my stamp/scrap stuff to take this show on the road, LOL!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-15-2018, 09:03 PM   #217  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

Quote:

Disney on Ice was VERY FUN! Moana was the best part this year :o

I also don't think you "fail" with the S2S challenge, right? ... what do they say? "Shoot for the Moon. Even if you miss you end up among the stars". For me, awareness is a huge KEY and that seems to be the platform for the S2S challenge, it's about awareness and I bet if nothing else you really think through each purchase and also get a push to be more productive, you win! Already I've avoided several FOMO (Fear Of Missing Out) Purchases here in January ...

Now off to pack my stamp/scrap stuff to take this show on the road, LOL!
Yes the S2S challenge does make me think about everything I look at and ooh and aahhh about. I now ask myself do I really need it and do I have something in my stash that will work?

Happy travelling and hope you find time to create and post how you are going. Take care.
get inky and have fun
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-16-2018, 04:25 AM   #218  
ALWAYS has a P L A N

Location: In the '82 Los Angeles underground, looking to hire...The A-Team.

Good morning ladies!

Never give up, just practice, stay positive and have fun!

If you have a problem, if no one else can help, if you can find them, maybe you can hire...
The A-Team.

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-16-2018, 07:58 AM   #219  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Received 156 Likes on 105 Posts

Good morning!
Yesterday I started a card. Last night and this morning I thought about a layout and decided on the photos and colors. In a few minutes Ill be watching the Get It Scrapped lesson "Style is Leverage". Yesterday I started making notes about how I want to improve my pages and develop more of my own style.
I've been sick for a week now and I'm not happy about it!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-16-2018, 10:06 AM   #220  
Stazon Splitcoast

Hugs all around!

As my son says.. I am a font of useless information! Lol I love my son! I also told my son I want to donate my body to science today! They can fix me... I can be a walking talking Grey's anatomy! So ask away!

One thing that has been very important for me is a journal.. not the artistic type. I write down all doc appointment.. I write a list of all my questions. Doctors can throw so much jargon at you that it can be hard to keep track. Starting at the back of my journal is any medication or treatment.. any side effects.. etc. For skin issues I take pictures! Lots and lots of pictures. Be certain to put dates on the pictures.. this has helped. Especially if you end up going to multiple doctors. A big thing was the test for contact dermatitis.

Ok enough babbling on.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-16-2018, 11:41 AM   #221  
Stazon Splitcoast

Ramble....

Ok I decided to look through my documenting of life... And yup I have documented days but forgot to note the YEAR! I know I am a silly old cow! So I put a date on ... Me - the abridged version... December daily..an interesting chipoard album I made. My son had one big one that has from birth to 20 years old.

I have started a new one for my son but his life changes... I have a bunch of pages from his last girlfriend that I did not glue down.. I have started doing digital pages with this girlfriend.

Boy am I rambling

One last thing.. this girlfriend who I call sweet pea.. saw my son's first album and said the nicest thing... She said that she could tell how much love was in there.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-16-2018, 02:54 PM   #222  
Stazon Splitcoast

Ok.. I think it was here that I first heard about chatbooks...I just received this review in my email and thought I would share

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-16-2018, 03:07 PM   #223  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Thanks for sharing Lyn, I vaguely remember hearing something. After playing the Youtube I realized why it may have been forgotten by me - I don't have Instagram and rarely go on FaceBook, although I do enjoy some of FB just not too often.
I gathered photos for a page this afternoon and thought about some stuff I want to do to make it, finished up two partial cards and now I'm spent. Fever back up and I'm going to bed.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-16-2018, 03:45 PM   #224  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

Quote:

Originally Posted by AnniePandaView Post
Thanks for sharing Lyn, I vaguely remember hearing something. After playing the Youtube I realized why it may have been forgotten by me - I don't have Instagram and rarely go on FaceBook, although I do enjoy some of FB just not too often.
I gathered photos for a page this afternoon and thought about some stuff I want to do to make it, finished up two partial cards and now I'm spent. Fever back up and I'm going to bed.
Joyce Ann, so sorry you have been sick. Sending hugs and prayers
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-16-2018, 10:46 PM   #225  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

Quote:

Originally Posted by AnniePandaView Post
Good morning!
Yesterday I started a card. Last night and this morning I thought about a layout and decided on the photos and colors. In a few minutes Ill be watching the Get It Scrapped lesson "Style is Leverage". Yesterday I started making notes about how I want to improve my pages and develop more of my own style.
I've been sick for a week now and I'm not happy about it!
Get well soon Joyce Ann. Hugs
get inky and have fun
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-16-2018, 10:50 PM   #226  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

Quote:

Ok.. I think it was here that I first heard about chatbooks...I just received this review in my email and thought I would share

https://youtu.be/d9KndEgl2oY
This is how I came across them on you tube. This lady posted a note saying why she wasn�t doing project life anymore so I was intrigued. TFS.

Happy day everyone
get inky and have fun
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-17-2018, 01:50 AM   #227  
ALWAYS has a P L A N

Good morning ladies!

If you have a problem, if no one else can help, if you can find them, maybe you can hire...
The A-Team.

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-17-2018, 01:50 AM   #228  
ALWAYS has a P L A N

Hope you feel better soon Joyce Ann!

The A-Team.

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-17-2018, 02:17 AM   #229  
ALWAYS has a P L A N

This week's Pocket Page Challenge - PKP002 - is live!

Check it out here: PKP002 Technique (01/17/1

The A-Team.

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-17-2018, 04:00 AM   #230  
Glitter Guru

Received 54 Likes on 31 Posts

Good morning
Just catching up a little on the chatter...
I am going to spend the day organizing, but then what is new. It is hard to organize when you overflow with stuff. I have come to the conclusion that I am NOT going to save packaging material to use on my layouts!! I have enough trouble using the stuff I have purchased in those packages why am I trying to store what it comes in!!!!

Joyce Ann hope you are feeling better soon!! A week is a long time to feel cruddy.

I think we might have had a snowflake or two here in northern Florida but I slept right thru it all!!! Missed my change to see snow for another 10 years.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-17-2018, 04:49 AM   #231  
Creative Crew SU Design Team Alumni

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Mornin', y'all! Hope you're all having a great month so far. I'm working on actually uploading all the stuff I've made for the last month or two and then hopefully work on some NEW stuff. Someone posted a link to an article about making goals...I admit I didn't really read it, just scanned it for a second, but the one thing that stuck with me was asking yourself "What can I do today to help me reach my goal?" I think asking myself that every day is really going to help me keep on track, not just with scrapping but with other goals too!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-17-2018, 11:22 AM   #232  
Stazon Splitcoast

I am sharing a page I made for myself a while ago. This is all paper...had to add the year cause I forgot!

Last edited by Lmn; 01-18-2018 at 07:53 PM..
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-17-2018, 12:04 PM   #233  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

Love your page, Lynn! Love, love how you did the Journaling! So cool!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-17-2018, 12:25 PM   #234  
Die Cut Diva

Hi everyone ... I know it has been forever since I have been on SCS but life threw me so many curve balls last year that my mojo was nonexistent. Trying to get back in my craft room and do what I love ... so I am going to try and get back into this slowly and put myself down for 8 pages this month.

Already did one of the January Sketch Challenges will be checkingout the other challenges to keep me inspired!

Here are 4 pages I have completed:

Our Little Aggie

Miss Emma -- Love This

Last edited by DRStamper; 01-17-2018 at 12:30 PM..
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-17-2018, 03:03 PM   #235  
Matboard Maniac

Default I did it sort of

I uploaded 9 pages of layouts into my gallery. Now how do I link it so that I can show you people in this thread? Also some of my layouts are sideways can that be fixed?
Andy
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-17-2018, 03:14 PM   #236  
Matboard Maniac

Default Attempt #2

Does this work?

Beatty by Andy99 at Splitcoaststampers

How do I get a key word to show up instead of the URL? Should I make my gallery private?
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-17-2018, 06:26 PM   #237  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

Morning Melissa and everyone....although nearly lunchtime here

Joyce Ann, hope you are on the mend. Take care.

Sharon, I also keep everything, including tissue paper, wrapping, odd bits and bobs and now have a huge basket filled with paper bags overflowing. I usually say to our poppets when they come to craft to just go through it and do whatever they want with it. Our GS loves using it as I told him texture is good in craft LOL. I do agree though that I need to be more selective this year and cull as it will overtake my stash and me like growing mould LOL.

I made a card a couple of days ago for a friend and have posted on other challenges. Also printed off some photos for my pocket pages, and yesterday hubby took me to take photos of petrol prices LOL. He's such a darling and even took photos of brekkie whilst we were out with the kids and poppets today. He says I'm strange but hey he's known that for a long time...haha.

Time for me to check out the new pocket page challenge...I still have the last one to do!

Happy day everyone. Keep well
get inky and have fun
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-17-2018, 06:59 PM   #238  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

It works Andy! You posted the link here in this chat thread so we can hop over and see your layout - yeah! The keyword is right where it should be on the upload, no further worries about the keyword.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-18-2018, 01:52 AM   #239  
ALWAYS has a P L A N

Quote:

Originally Posted by OzpomView Post
Morning Melissa and everyone....although nearly lunchtime here

Joyce Ann, hope you are on the mend. Take care.

Sharon, I also keep everything, including tissue paper, wrapping, odd bits and bobs and now have a huge basket filled with paper bags overflowing. I usually say to our poppets when they come to craft to just go through it and do whatever they want with it. Our GS loves using it as I told him texture is good in craft LOL. I do agree though that I need to be more selective this year and cull as it will overtake my stash and me like growing mould LOL.

I made a card a couple of days ago for a friend and have posted on other challenges. Also printed off some photos for my pocket pages, and yesterday hubby took me to take photos of petrol prices LOL. He's such a darling and even took photos of brekkie whilst we were out with the kids and poppets today. He says I'm strange but hey he's known that for a long time...haha.

Time for me to check out the new pocket page challenge...I still have the last one to do!

Happy day everyone. Keep well
Love this! Your hubby is a keeper! My DH is the same - he's just now (in the last year) realized the importance of the "obligatory event selfie". I always thought it was so sweet when he and DS would save stuff for the PL book - for my scrapbooking. DH would bring me interesting items - like the ticket of the pork or beef cuts from when we pick up our meat at the butcher. Or an interesting tag. Been a while. I guess I need to show him my PL pages. He enjoyed looking at those.

The A-Team.

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-18-2018, 06:43 AM   #240  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Finished up a page using 6x6 pads.
Show Tim with Tim by AnniePanda - at Splitcoaststampers
Reply With Quote Likes