Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 01-14-2011, 08:26 AM   #361  
Splitcoast Challenge Hostess

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Things are so nice and busy here this month--lots of pages getting done and chatter too! I love it!

Cheryl -- so glad to hear you're finally getting to move. I'm sure moving into a new place will be more fun than it was packing to move out of the old place!! Before you know it, you'll be looking back at the move as you sit in your craft room scrapping about it!!! :p Good luck with everything!

Mary Pat, it must feel great to have your scrap room all cleaned! I went to Ikea yesterday for the first time and looked at all the storage possibilities. My scrap area needs some work and one of these days I'm gonna reorganize. First I have to figure out exactly what I want to do.

I just took a quick look at the gallery and will be back to comment soon. There are lots of great layouts in there already. Yay!!!!!!!!

I just found a gal in the 12x12 gallery who posted a page I thought might be for Tam's flower challenge. It wasn't, but I sent her an invite to join us here. I hope she does.

Here's her gallery: My 2nd Birthday - Twisted Sketch #82 by nancola - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers. She has some other great pages on her blog. She also mentioned a sketch site that has some interesting SB sketches. It's at www.twistedsketches.

Click here to: Join us for the Scrapbook Challenges!!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-14-2011, 08:27 AM   #362  
Hardware Hotshot

Most of the time I do books chronologically. What do you do?

Sharon[/quote]

I don't scrap chronologically.
I do have pics in separate boxes by person or events which coincides with my albums. I pretty much scrap what i feel and add to whatever album for that person or event.

I display pages in frames and on clipboards through out my home. I also have a wall right outside my scraproom where I display current pages/projects.

Once I finish revamping my room I'll share some of those areas.

Goals for 2014
Dec.

5 cards a week:_260__
2 Layouts a week:_104__
My Papercrafting Blog
My Gallery

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-14-2011, 09:04 AM   #363  
Glitter Guru

Melina, I'm a consultant also. I've tried the sleeves but haven't decided if I like them. They seem to flop around more. Did your mom tell you about the album/page sale this month?
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-14-2011, 09:33 AM   #364  
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:

Originally Posted by fmtinsleyView Post
Melina, I'm a consultant also. I've tried the sleeves but haven't decided if I like them. They seem to flop around more. Did your mom tell you about the album/page sale this month?
She did. I'm getting all, well most, of my needed pages this month for what pics I have printed...you know, a guesstimation of what I need.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-14-2011, 09:37 AM   #365  
Matboard Maniac

Quote:

Originally Posted by smadsonView Post
T

Most of the time I do books chronologically. What do you do?

Sharon
I don't scrap chronologically, I just scrap whatever pictures call to me when I open the picture storage box! That means I'm all over the place with time periods and who's album I'm working on, and I never get one really finished! I have so many older pictures, that sometimes I'll say to myself that I'm just going to concentrate on one time period and finish an album once and for all. Like, my son's baby album or our vacations album, for example. And I'll start off okay, do several pages. Then, I will take some pictures at a recent event and get ideas swirling in my head about what I want to do with them, or get a whole bunch of new pictures printed because of a great printing deal, or some new pp that I know just which picture of so-and-so I want to scrap it with, and then go astray again! I think I have a touch of Scrapper's ADD and that's why I can't stay chronological! :lol:
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-14-2011, 09:38 AM   #366  
Pearl-ExPert

So Melina - if you scrap only chronologically, does that mean you are basically caught up?

I'm so far behind that scrapping newer stuff is sometimes the only thing that keeps me interested (or at least less overwhelmed).

Jan 0/8
YTD: 4 pp every 2 weeks; 0/104
2013/30?pp 2012/50 pp 2011/54pp; 2010/96pp ; 2009/122pp
My Gallery
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-14-2011, 09:52 AM   #367  
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:

Originally Posted by awjmgmomView Post
So Melina - if you scrap only chronologically, does that mean you are basically caught up?

I'm so far behind that scrapping newer stuff is sometimes the only thing that keeps me interested (or at least less overwhelmed).
Well, I guess.....if you call working on my 2008 album caught up!!!! LOL! I started scrapbooking a year after my DH and I were married....1999. I began with pics from when we first met and went from there.
Now, I do have a pack of about 100 pics from a trip we took to the beach in '07 that I haven't found the perfect CM album for (they are always coming up with new, pretty ones), so I haven't scrapped them yet. But, they are all together and labeled for when I do.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-14-2011, 09:59 AM   #368  
Die Cut Diva

Well, I am very behind in looking through the gallery, but I just posted a bunch of digital layouts I finished last week (25 of them!!!). I almost feel like I'm cheating since they were all created using MDS templates, but I guess a page is a page right? I created this album to send to my father in law as a review of the past year.

Off to the gallery to see what everyone else has been up to!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-14-2011, 10:02 AM   #369  
Pearl-ExPert

Quote:

Originally Posted by NDStampGirlView Post
Well, I am very behind in looking through the gallery, but I just posted a bunch of digital layouts I finished last week (25 of them!!!). I almost feel like I'm cheating since they were all created using MDS templates, but I guess a page is a page right? I created this album to send to my father in law as a review of the past year.

Off to the gallery to see what everyone else has been up to!

Laura - never feel like it's cheating if it's a page done that blesses you or your family. I'm learning that it's more important to give my family something to cherish than to worry about the process. I will probably start doing vacation albums digitally from now on to ensure that my kids can enjoy the photos immediately vs 5 yrs later (like my Disney album.)

Jan 0/8
My Gallery
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-14-2011, 10:05 AM   #370  
Pearl-ExPert

Quote:

Originally Posted by mepylantView Post
Well, I guess.....if you call working on my 2008 album caught up!!!! LOL! I started scrapbooking a year after my DH and I were married....1999. I began with pics from when we first met and went from there.
Now, I do have a pack of about 100 pics from a trip we took to the beach in '07 that I haven't found the perfect CM album for (they are always coming up with new, pretty ones), so I haven't scrapped them yet. But, they are all together and labeled for when I do.
You are much farther along than I. My oldest is 10 and I have a batch of pics from ages 3-8 (more like boxes) that aren't done. I've really kicked it up a notch since joining here though. I'm averaging 100 pages per yr. I've been able to keep very current since 2009 and then peck away at the older stuff.

Jan 0/8
My Gallery
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-14-2011, 10:18 AM   #371  
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:

You are much farther along than I. My oldest is 10 and I have a batch of pics from ages 3-8 (more like boxes) that aren't done. I've really kicked it up a notch since joining here though. I'm averaging 100 pages per yr. I've been able to keep very current since 2009 and then peck away at the older stuff.
My oldest is 10 also....will be 11 in June. DD is 6 will be 7 in August. With both of them having Summer bdays, and lots available to do for "warm" bdays, I take lots of pics. Those 2 occasions take up a lot of my albums along with Christmas and vacation. I've been working on DD's 4th bday now for.....ummmmm, 6 months?! Not every week mind you. I lost my mojo around October.
But, I do believe my most favorite things to scrap are my everyday pics that go in my albums. I think it's b/c those usually only take up 1 or 2 pages in the album and not a 1/4 of it like Christmas does. If I start scrapping an occasion and it takes a while....doing basically the same scenes....I lose the mojo and get disinterested. But, then I just remember it's not all for me, that I need to get it done for my familia! (sp? isn't that the Italian word for family? I'm gonna try and get that into a title of one of my pages one day. I love Cake Boss!!!! ;) that's the show that got me using that word....I'm not Italian (Irish and German!))

Well now, did I ramble like an airhead or what?!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-14-2011, 10:21 AM   #372  
Glitter Guru

Quote:

though I scrap mostly chronologically, I am not caught up. I am on 2009 but started 2010 also. My girls' albums are behind also. I haven't added Christmas 2009 or 2010 to my Christmas album. If I think about all that, I may throw in the towel. LOL!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-14-2011, 10:26 AM   #373  
Stazon Splitcoast

Naaaaaa, Michele! It'll all get done!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-14-2011, 10:28 AM   #374  
Pearl-ExPert

Quote:

Originally Posted by fmtinsleyView Post
though I scrap mostly chronologically, I am not caught up. I am on 2009 but started 2010 also. My girls' albums are behind also. I haven't added Christmas 2009 or 2010 to my Christmas album. If I think about all that, I may throw in the towel. LOL!
which is why I give myself permission to go out of order. If I think too hard about how much there is to do, or if I had to do pics that my mojo just wasn't there for, I'd throw in the towel.. Sometimes as I'm taking a pic/event pics, I know exactly what I want to do for them, so I really want to scrap them and the mojo comes. It's all a matter of what works for each of us, I just know that I really need to make sure my boys have something to look at - old or new photos. I did a 30 page shutterfly of our summer vacation trip and I'm so glad I did as it's done and on the shelf being enjoyed NOW!

Jan 0/8
My Gallery
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-14-2011, 10:50 AM   #375  
Splitcoast Challenge Hostess

Quote:

Originally Posted by GaMtnScrapView Post
I don't scrap chronologically, I just scrap whatever pictures call to me when I open the picture storage box! That means I'm all over the place with time periods and who's album I'm working on, and I never get one really finished! I have so many older pictures, that sometimes I'll say to myself that I'm just going to concentrate on one time period and finish an album once and for all. Like, my son's baby album or our vacations album, for example. And I'll start off okay, do several pages. Then, I will take some pictures at a recent event and get ideas swirling in my head about what I want to do with them, or get a whole bunch of new pictures printed because of a great printing deal, or some new pp that I know just which picture of so-and-so I want to scrap it with, and then go astray again! I think I have a touch of Scrapper's ADD and that's why I can't stay chronological! :lol:
This all sounds v-e-r-y familiar! lol

Click here to: Join us for the Scrapbook Challenges!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-14-2011, 11:56 AM   #376  
Gallery Gazer

Well, I finished my first two pages since November...YIPEEEE!!!!!

No. TWENTY left side
No. TWENTY right side

DD1 has her first 'date' tonight, a movie but we're driving and going to the same flick...can you say 'overprotective' :-) I'm soooo not ready for this stage of life and I'm better than my DH!!!

Last edited by Mary_Pat419; 01-14-2011 at 12:33 PM..
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-14-2011, 12:28 PM   #377  
Die Cut Diva

100 pages/year...that's awesome!!! I'm glad that the great ladies here at SCS have helped motivate you to start working on getting caught up. I know that many ladies here have motivated me.

Quote:

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-14-2011, 12:30 PM   #378  
Die Cut Diva

Quote:

which is why I give myself permission to go out of order. If I think too hard about how much there is to do, or if I had to do pics that my mojo just wasn't there for, I'd throw in the towel.. Sometimes as I'm taking a pic/event pics, I know exactly what I want to do for them, so I really want to scrap them and the mojo comes. It's all a matter of what works for each of us, I just know that I really need to make sure my boys have something to look at - old or new photos. I did a 30 page shutterfly of our summer vacation trip and I'm so glad I did as it's done and on the shelf being enjoyed NOW!
I really need to give myself permission to scrap out of order, but I just can't seem to do it yet. How do you organize your albums? I have this idea in my mind that my albums have to be in chronological order, so even if I don't complete them that way, I want to organize the pages.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-14-2011, 12:41 PM   #379  
Pearl-ExPert

Quote:

Originally Posted by NDStampGirlView Post
I really need to give myself permission to scrap out of order, but I just can't seem to do it yet. How do you organize your albums? I have this idea in my mind that my albums have to be in chronological order, so even if I don't complete them that way, I want to organize the pages.
My albums are chronological. Because I've done a little of each of my oldest son's years, I have albums a-plenty. (When I didn't get so many done in a year, that wasn't a big deal. I switched from post bound to 3 ring late in 2009 so I can swap them in easily and have more per album.) I had been doing a title page for each that was compilation page of that year too (8-12 photos from that year.)

My kids are 6.5 yrs apart so I now have an album for each and then I do have one album that I put layouts that involve both of them in. I also have some specialty vacation albums and a December Daily that I did in 2009.

all this discussion reminds me I need to go put some pages in their appropriate album

Jan 0/8
My Gallery
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-14-2011, 01:06 PM   #380  
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:

Originally Posted by wendella247View Post
That's a big, huge YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I've missed you, Jennipher! As a matter of fact, I was just thinking yesterday that I had to find your e-mail address so I could drop you a note and see how you were doing. So glad to hear you're going to be back with us! I'm also glad to hear that you're working on getting back into the swing of things! So, welcome, welcome, welcome!!! :p
Thanks Wendy!! It has been a very slow process but, I'm getting there.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-14-2011, 01:11 PM   #381  
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:

Well, I'm a newbie here, but I say "the more, the merrier!" And the whole point of this is to get everybody scrapping, so I say you're in the right place, so jump right in and start scrappin'!
thanks Tish! I'm looking forward to getting to know you and scrapping with you.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-14-2011, 01:12 PM   #382  
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:

Originally Posted by princessp1971View Post
Yipee your back of course I'll take you back.......love ya Jenn!
Thanks Patti! Love you too. I hope you are doing well.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-14-2011, 04:28 PM   #383  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

Received 3,025 Likes on 1,529 Posts

Quote:

Originally Posted by mepylantView Post
Sharon, I am a 100% Chronological Scrapbooker. I've never done it any other way. I scrap a year in an album. Sometimes if I have too many pics for 1 album I'll scrap that year's vacation in a totally separate album or that year's Christmas pics in it's own album. I guess the reason I scrap this way is, I'm so afraid that I'm going to lose pics or forget what year a pic is from.
When I print my pics, I put them in chron. order right then. When I scrap I open my pic drawer and know the next pic in the drawer is where I left off last time and that my album will be in order.

Okay, does this sound a little OCD?!
Okay, this is what I do too. I ususally stamp our trips in a book of its own- like a cruise or something. And then a year per book. But now that I am on here, I have done pages all over the place!! However am behind from 2005 and everything before 1990s. So you may see some stuff from the 70s! Hehe!
I appreciate everyones answers! Very interesting! I have seen those frames and thought about them just to put them up in my room for my own enjoyment! hehe!

Sharon

VSBN24 National Scrapbook Day - Splitcoaststampers
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-14-2011, 05:34 PM   #384  
Lmn
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 69 Likes on 53 Posts
Talking YAY!

Quote:

Originally Posted by stampticianView Post
Hi Ladies! Remember me??? It's been forever since I've scrapped along with you guys but, I'd love to come back and join you if you'll have me. :o My life has just been so up and down over the past year that I just kind of walked away from everything. I am slowly trying to get back into the swing of things and I really miss chatting and scrapping with you guys.
So, what do you say...will you have me back?
Welcome Back Jenn! We missed you!!

So glad to have you post and we're thrilled you're back scrappin' and chatting with us!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-14-2011, 05:46 PM   #385  
Lmn
Stazon Splitcoast

Talking Me Too!

Quote:

Same for me. I used to scrap chronological and my friends all would laugh at my list because not only did I have my photos in the photo box chronologically but I was always worried I would miss something so I would make a list. About 3 years ago I switched to Top Loading Albums and since I've done LOTS more pages than before because now I scrap what I'm motivated to scrap versus the next picts in the box.

My albums are arranged chronologically as I love to look through my books and see my kids "grow up", LOL! With Top Loading albums the pages just drop in so I can put them in and then if I have to move them it's easy.

I didn't start scrapping until my kids were 8 and 10 so I'm current on books now but I don't have any done prior to 2002. Every once in a while I'm motivated to do a page for when they were younger. I just have so many to do now to stay current that I enjoy those.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-14-2011, 08:24 PM   #386  
Stazon Splitcoast

Location: "In a state of somewhere.... Somewhere between Motherhood and Grandma should!"

HI EVERYBODY>>>>

Just thought I would drop by and share a few of the things that I have been working on this past week...

Annie's Pantry & SCS 52 Week/Thursday Challenge #1 -"NEW YEAR'S - AP52Week01"

Annie's Pantry 52 Week/Thursday Challenge #2 - "Winter - AP52Week02"

SCS 52Week/Thursday #2 - January Treasure Box

I have four more pages that I have completed, I am just waiting on pictures to be printed.
OLW: Joy
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-14-2011, 08:28 PM   #387  
Forum Fanatic

Quote:

Hi Ladies! Remember me??? It's been forever since I've scrapped along with you guys but, I'd love to come back and join you if you'll have me. :o My life has just been so up and down over the past year that I just kind of walked away from everything. I am slowly trying to get back into the swing of things and I really miss chatting and scrapping with you guys.
If we'll have you? Are You kidding, Jenn you are such a kindred spirit......missed you!
please visit my
GALLERY
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-14-2011, 08:29 PM   #388  
Forum Fanatic

A new grand baby sure brings the scrap out of ya lol I've passed my goal by 3!!!!
please visit my
GALLERY
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-15-2011, 12:44 AM   #389  
Hardware Hotshot

Quote:

Good to see you again!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-15-2011, 04:47 AM   #390  
Stazon Splitcoast

Location: "In a state of somewhere.... Somewhere between Motherhood and Grandma should!"

Quote:

You and me both, Sista!

glad to see you are back to hang with us... I have missed you!
OLW: Joy
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-15-2011, 05:06 AM   #391  
Matboard Maniac

Wow! Everybody's scrapping away and the gallery is getting so full so fast, I can't keep up on commenting on them all! If I miss commenting on yours, it's nothing personal, and let me just say now that ALL the pages and projects in there are sooo WONDERFUL! And just think, the month is only half over! Is it safe to say that everybody's scrapping mojo is back from holiday break? Yay!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-15-2011, 05:32 AM   #392  
Stampin' Fool

Default Chattty Chatty...

I've LOVED catchng up on the thread.

JENIPHER- I just returned as well and I had noticed you missing- SO GLAD you're coming back as well. Hope you are doing well.

WENDY- Uhm... I'm not at all suprised your family has a "scrap wall" for your pages- I would make a "Wendy's Scrap Wall" in my own home! Such talent.

TAM- I am looking forward to the pics of your home creations. I love your work and would love to see where all that brilliance comes from.

CANDY- Big congrats on the new DGD,

TO ALL- the thread certainly is picking up isn't it? So much fun! I loved reading how everyone's mojo works and how they decide to scrap. I really just started about a year ago so what is in my gallery is pretty much all I've ever done. LOL. I have ideas galore but finding the time is a challenge. Someone mentioned they were going to spend 2 hours every Sunday in 2011 and I think I might try that.
I also loved reading how people set up their albums, album per year, or a birthday album, vacation album. With this being my first little one (BTW, 34 weeks today- YAY!) I was wondering how other parents/grandparents organized their pages.
You ladies have me feeling all scrappy today- I'm on call so hopefully the baby Gods are kinds to me and I can get some downtime in this weekend.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-15-2011, 05:38 AM   #393  
Gallery Gazer

Good Morning...

I was so happy that I got two pages completed yesterday, finally...now to work on a couple more :-) Anyone else haning around????
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-15-2011, 07:41 AM   #394  
Lmn
Stazon Splitcoast

Talking YAY!

Quote:

Originally Posted by taca410View Post
A new grand baby sure brings the scrap out of ya lol I've passed my goal by 3!!!!
and we are the LUCKY ones enjoying viewing all those pages of your cute little DGD! Keep Scrappin' Candy
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-15-2011, 07:43 AM   #395  
Lmn
Stazon Splitcoast

Talking WOW

Quote:

Originally Posted by Annie's PantryView Post
HI EVERYBODY>>>>

Just thought I would drop by and share a few of the things that I have been working on this past week...

Annie's Pantry & SCS 52 Week/Thursday Challenge #1 -"NEW YEAR'S - AP52Week01"

Annie's Pantry 52 Week/Thursday Challenge #2 - "Winter - AP52Week02"

SCS 52Week/Thursday #2 - January Treasure Box

I have four more pages that I have completed, I am just waiting on pictures to be printed.
GREAT Projects Anavon! Your BOM is going to be wonderful when it's done and the box idea is really cute too!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-15-2011, 07:45 AM   #396  
Lmn
Stazon Splitcoast

Talking Yup!

Quote:

Wow! Everybody's scrapping away and the gallery is getting so full so fast, I can't keep up on commenting on them all! If I miss commenting on yours, it's nothing personal, and let me just say now that ALL the pages and projects in there are sooo WONDERFUL! And just think, the month is only half over! Is it safe to say that everybody's scrapping mojo is back from holiday break? Yay!
LOL Tish! I was thinking the same thing I know mine is, thank goodness!

We're looking forward to a FUN FILLED, CHATTY, Get Your Scrap On, Find your Groove VSBN coming up!!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by ladydocView Post
I also loved reading how people set up their albums, album per year, or a birthday album, vacation album. With this being my first little one (BTW, 34 weeks today- YAY!) I was wondering how other parents/grandparents organized their pages.
You ladies have me feeling all scrappy today- I'm on call so hopefully the baby Gods are kinds to me and I can get some downtime in this weekend.
I hope you get time to scrap today Momma Lynley! YAY for 34 weeks. :eek: It is fun to hear how albums are organized and completed, I enjoyed as well.

Last edited by Lmn; 01-15-2011 at 07:49 AM..
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-15-2011, 07:51 AM   #397  
Lmn
Stazon Splitcoast

Talking Yup!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mary_Pat419View Post
Good Morning...

I was so happy that I got two pages completed yesterday, finally...now to work on a couple more :-) Anyone else haning around????
Me...Me....unfortunately I didn't get to the grocery store yesterday but a quick trip to the grocery and then I'm going to be at my table. It's cold, snowy and blowy here again today so it's a good day to just look out the window. Wish I didn't have to go out at all but my teenage "baby" would think he was starving to death without more food in the house today. All the snacks are gone, LOL!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-15-2011, 08:00 AM   #398  
Matboard Maniac

Quote:

Originally Posted by LmnView Post
Me...Me....unfortunately I didn't get to the grocery store yesterday but a quick trip to the grocery and then I'm going to be at my table. It's cold, snowy and blowy here again today so it's a good day to just look out the window. Wish I didn't have to go out at all but my teenage "baby" would think he was starving to death without more food in the house today. All the snacks are gone, LOL!
LOL, Lela! That's what I have to do today too: a trip to the grocery store to reload and I dread going! Fortunately for me, though, at least the sun is out and bright and starting to thaw everything somewhat, so I'll count my blessings with that!

I got 99% of my house work done yesterday (except the dusting, and why bother, right? It'll just be dusty again by tomorrow) so maybe later when I get back I can spend some time at my scrap desk!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-15-2011, 08:21 AM   #399  
Gallery Gazer

Quote:

Originally Posted by LmnView Post
Wish I didn't have to go out at all but my teenage "baby" would think he was starving to death without more food in the house today. All the snacks are gone, LOL!
Aw, but that's the best time for them to figure out a recipe to cook and/or bake, especially on days like today...then you wouldn't have to worry about making dinner ;-)

I'm still here...just taping down photos for my FOURTH page of the month...WHOPPPPEEEEE!!!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-15-2011, 08:24 AM   #400  
Gallery Gazer

Quote:

Fortunately for me, though, at least the sun is out and bright and starting to thaw everything somewhat, so I'll count my blessings with that!
YEAH FOR THAWING!!! So glad to hear you're able to get out and about now.

I'm hanging out for a bit longer...fighting a headcold so I might be napping in a few hours but I'm trying not so I can sleep through the night...
Reply With Quote Likes