Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 12-30-2023, 01:25 PM   #41  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

Received 3,001 Likes on 1,509 Posts

Thanks for sharing, Tanya. I need to get scrapping again. I really didn’t do too well this year. I just need to do it! LOL.

VSBN24 National Scrapbook Day - Splitcoaststampers
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
The following 2 users liked this post by smadson:
Crooked Stamper (01-01-2024), daizees (12-30-2023)
Old 12-30-2023, 03:45 PM   #42  
PMR
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 612 Likes on 431 Posts

I scrapped today! I finished 14 layouts! I’m working my way through a Disneyland book. My bff and I chatted earlier in the week about getting together. She spent the day here. I am so happy with my progress I’m getting closer to finishing this book. We have a crop mid January and I want to work on a different trip. But I really want this one done first.
Reply With Quote Likes
The following 2 users liked this post by PMR:
Crooked Stamper (01-01-2024), daizees (12-30-2023)
Old 12-31-2023, 09:33 AM   #43  
PMR
Stazon Splitcoast

Scrapped a little today too. We ran to the grocery store, made a quick coffee stop and then I had time to craft before 🏈 football..

we are staying in for the rest of the day.
Reply With Quote Likes
The following users liked this post:
Crooked Stamper (01-01-2024)
Old 12-31-2023, 02:00 PM   #44  
PMR
Stazon Splitcoast

I posted this in the vsbn thread, I love this layout from a paper wizard kit
Merriest nights by PMR at Splitcoaststampers
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-01-2024, 05:11 AM   #45  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

Received 3,001 Likes on 1,509 Posts
Default Happy New Year!

Are you ready for 2024?
Here it is: January 2024 Scrappin' and Chatter SBC24JAN - Splitcoaststampers

VSBN24 National Scrapbook Day - Splitcoaststampers
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-01-2024, 06:45 AM   #46  
Hardware Hotshot

Received 181 Likes on 156 Posts

Quote:

Originally Posted by daizeesView Post
Happy post-Christmas to you! I hope you are all well! We're staying busy, even in this Christmas break. We're going to ring in the new year the five of us together, playing all the new games we got for Christmas and eating appetizers and junk food.
The calendars were a hit, except my FIL cried over his. It's okay, I cried making it.
My nieces loved their scrapbooks and my sister was so excited I did that for them. They are terribly simple, and just the way I used to scrap. ha...
But best of all, I have found my scrappy motivation and cranked out six digi pages in the last two days. Some I'm going to print and then add DP and journaling from my stash, but I can fit SO many more photos digitally than I can traditionally. So here's a complete layout, and me showing you how I did the books for my nieces, haha..

July 4
Niece 1
Niece 2

Oh, one of them got 24 pages and the other got 25, plus they got some of their art they "let me keep for something special" in their binder. Plus a scrappy cover, which I have NEVER done in all my years of scrapping. (and I've done possibly 30 binder style scrapbooks over the years) Anyway, I'll update my totals.
Your layouts are great! I sometimes wish I made digi layouts...I think I would get more done because I sit in front of my computer to much! But I have so much carddtock & paper!
Reply With Quote Likes
daizees (01-13-2024)
Old 01-01-2024, 07:48 AM   #47  
Rubber Obsessor

Received 57 Likes on 33 Posts

Quote:

Originally Posted by daizeesView Post
Hey ladies! I just read thru the thread! I need to total up my work for the year. But I'm also hoping to finally start the scrapbooks for my nieces later today... I got the calendars finished and ordered Thursday. That was a huge relief. I got Christmas cards mailed out Saturday. Also a relief. I usually love doing Christmas cards...
Seriously, since my MIL passed in Aug, I have very limited creative energy. I WANT to play. I got my craft room tidied enough to have desk space last week but that's as far as it went. I did just schedule a bunch of blog posts, mostly of Christmas time pages that I've made this year (and shared here, ha), and I'm hoping to carry that burst of energy into these little scrapbooks. My 7yr old is not liking school this year, at all, so we've been trying to figure out what that's all about. She has an intern teacher, so I've been trying to work with the principal to determine if its an inexperienced teacher or what. My 18 yr old still doesn't have a car yet (working on it tho) so I'm chauffering those two quite a bit. And just staying on top of the critical stuff has been draining.
I also got sick in November- remarkably the first time I've been sick since BEFORE the world shut down! But that made for a hard month. So right now my focus is just making the season magical to make up for the hard things. ha. Like that's a thing........ But I AM uploading calendar pages now!
But that's where I've been. I do love this group and I usually love the challenges and participating. And I really love the inspiration you all share! But, I also recognize that it's a lot of work to keep up. I'm no help, but i'm glad you're here!
I can relate, can’t imagine how hard is for the 7 yo. My dd had a little bit of issue and I looked for a counselor outside of school. To help with adjustment and figure out what was causing it. So far helped a lot with confidence and anxiety, although is an every day challenge. My ds is a 17 yo with drivers license with no car too. You are not alone. Sending hugs!!!
Reply With Quote Likes
daizees (01-13-2024)