Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 06-28-2010, 04:11 PM   #1  
Polyshrink Goddess

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Jetmax cubes

Hi. Ok, so I was looking at another cube system and LOVE it. I've gotten feedback and the few that have it love it also. but...its expensive.

So, my question is this....does anyone have jetmax cubes set up on their desk (like a hutch) and up on the wall. I have no floor space, so up is probably my only option.....

So ladies....tell me....or, send photos if you like. I would love to know how you go up a wall and organize.

Thanks so much. You are all awesome!

Hugs,
Paula
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-28-2010, 05:16 PM   #2  
Stazon Splitcoast

I did for awhile, but found that I could only go a couple of cubes high. I'm just shy of 5'4", so any higher made it impossible for me to see inside the drawers. Even putting an open cube on top, it was still not easy to get things out. Still, if you're tall enough, lol, that may not be the same problem for you.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-28-2010, 06:05 PM   #3  
Polyshrink Goddess

Well, lol...height isn't an issue....I am 5'10""....LOL! But still not sure I like the idea of a full cube on the wall. I am interested in the scrapncube which is what gave me the idea. I sort of had the feeling about them being to large before I posted anyhow...so in some ways you are confirming my feeling.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-29-2010, 04:07 AM   #4  
Linking Queen

Received 10 Likes on 7 Posts

I like my JetMax cubes but wish I could afford the mini stackable from Best because I want some shallow drawers. Here's a link:
http://www.bestscrapbookshelf.com/?a...Join_ID=176727

We're moving next month and the mini stackable is going on my wish list because the new space will have room for it (I'm getting an actual room ... a bit larger than 12x12 vs. using the dining room that is much smaller). It's a shame the inside dimensions are a tad too small to store 12x12 papers. My cat loves to chew papers and the only safe place for them is in a closed drawer. I might get JetMax cubes with the multiple shelves and keep it in the closet (this would also protect it from sunlight). I'll just have to keep the door closed - either to the room so the cat is shut out or to the closet so the papers are protected from the cat .

Currently, my cubes are stacked two high (because I'm "vertically challenged" aka short) but one section is 4 cubes high because of current space issues. DH wouldn't go higher than 4 cubes without using brackets to secure them. Aside from that it's already too high (for me) I wanted to keep the flexibility of being able to rearrange cubes easily.

I do recall seeing photos of a room where the cubes were 5, maybe 6 high but do not know if they were reinforced. I probably saw it on Splitcoast.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-03-2010, 05:25 AM   #5  
Polyshrink Goddess

So, I purchased some of the cubes at Michaels, while they were 40% off. Now, keep in mind I don't have much stuff to store, yet I am not seeing how I can fit what I do have in them. My husband was so patient putting things together for me last night. I kind of just looked at me like...your kidding right???????
We only bought 3 cubes. I have room to put up 9, but still not seeing it come together.
Very bummed.....any advice?
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-03-2010, 05:51 AM   #6  
Die Cut Diva

Hi Paula Anne, I'm not sure why you are bummed with your cubes. I love mine. I will admit that I have a large space which means lots of cubes. However, I think I could live with just 9 cubes if I didn't have to put paper in them. Here's a link to my room. Tinkering with Ink; Engineering Creativity: My creative studio....

If you want to know how I have things sorted in my cubes, just shoot me a PM and I'd be happy to detail it for you. I do keep bulky things like trimmers and scorpal (although I'm drooling over the smaller scorbuddy) on my countertops out in the open. But if you got the cubes that just have the shelves, you could put those in there and just them overhang if needed.

I love to organize and if I can be of any help, just let me know.

PS You have a good man. My DH makes me put my own cubes together, LOL~

My brand new blog: Tinkering With Ink
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-03-2010, 06:06 AM   #7  
Matboard Maniac

I have 20 Jetmax cubes and need 7 more to finish. I absolutely LOVE them.

I have one wall set up with them (2 high) with a break in the middle for my sewing center. I used a white 16" wide 8' long shelving board for $20 at Lowers for my countertop.

I recently FULLY took over the room (no more futon/sleeping area) and we are creating a 7' x 4' table. Also double stacked cubes for table height, but will be going 2 1/2 high for countertop height. Just need to get those last few cubes I need.

I keep everything in my cube except my big cuttters (Cricut, Big Kick, Laminator). All else goes into a cube. I was storing my paper in the cubes using the Cropper Hopper vertical paper holders but when there are full they are difficult for me to lift. Medical reasons prevent me from lifting anything with any weight on it. I have moved my paper to a rolling hanging filing cart.

My room is a mess right now and still working on getting it finished (hiding cords, filling in the holes with more jetmaxcubes, etc.) I already have drawers and shelves that are empty, but I'm sure I'll get them filled eventually. I've only been scrapbooking for a year.

When I first started with the cubes, my husband was saying something about stacking them up higher and I just don't need the height. I like tabletop space. There is a pic on the Michaels site that shows a wall of them.

(p.s. just looked at my post and my baby is peeking from under the table)
Attached Thumbnails
Jetmax cubes-pict1378.jpg   Jetmax cubes-pict1377.jpg   Jetmax cubes-pict1376.jpg  

Last edited by ScrappinMoments; 08-03-2010 at 06:11 AM..
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-03-2010, 06:40 AM   #8  
Linking Queen

Quote:

Originally Posted by Paula AnneView Post
So, I purchased some of the cubes at Michaels, while they were 40% off. Now, keep in mind I don't have much stuff to store, yet I am not seeing how I can fit what I do have in them. My husband was so patient putting things together for me last night. I kind of just looked at me like...your kidding right???????
We only bought 3 cubes. I have room to put up 9, but still not seeing it come together.
Very bummed.....any advice?
There are different styles of cubes ... I have two (yet to be assembled) that have a door (and, I think, one adjustable shelf) that will be great for bulkier items (I'm planning to store my Xyrons in one and haven't decided about the other).

I don't think the stores get a lot of the different styles in stock so patience will be needed to find/collect them but hopefully they're in stock when on sale or a "good" coupon week.

Hope it works for you but at least they're inexpensive (I'm using 2 as temporary nightstands - they are the style with the deep canvas drawer and 2 CD-drawers). I want some with 5-shelves for paper but only if I end up storing my paper in the closet (my room gets lots of sun so I want to protect against fading).

Have to stop rambling but wanted to wish you good luck.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-03-2010, 01:39 PM   #9  
Polyshrink Goddess

Deb-your room was one of my inspiration rooms! unfortunately my space is awkward.
I have one wall that is 10' the other is 10' with a window in and the 3rd space is 8 feet.
These deminsions are what i have to use of a room with the rest of the room allocated to the bird and our freezer.
So, 9 cubes are my limit. We are probably going to hang some cabinets above the desk.
My 10' wall holds the desk and the file cabinet with printers on it which I need. Space is limited, but my husband is awesome at helping me try and make the best of it.

I am going to start working on emptying out what we have in here tomorrow I hope and then move the cubes I do have in and then see what they hold. My biggest thing was I wanted a cube for my ribbons. I hate that I have them on a curtian rod and I have to take the rod down and go through 20 ribbons to get to the one in the middle I want. So, at least I have achieved that.

I will start posting photos tomorrow of our then and now.
Thanks everyone!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-03-2010, 02:14 PM   #10  
Die Cut Diva

Quote:

Deb-your room was one of my inspiration rooms! unfortunately my space is awkward.
I have one wall that is 10' the other is 10' with a window in and the 3rd space is 8 feet.
These deminsions are what i have to use of a room with the rest of the room allocated to the bird and our freezer.
So, 9 cubes are my limit. We are probably going to hang some cabinets above the desk.
My 10' wall holds the desk and the file cabinet with printers on it which I need. Space is limited, but my husband is awesome at helping me try and make the best of it.

I am going to start working on emptying out what we have in here tomorrow I hope and then move the cubes I do have in and then see what they hold. My biggest thing was I wanted a cube for my ribbons. I hate that I have them on a curtian rod and I have to take the rod down and go through 20 ribbons to get to the one in the middle I want. So, at least I have achieved that.

I will start posting photos tomorrow of our then and now.
Thanks everyone!
Awww....thanks! I do keep some ribbon in spools in a few drawers. They sell divider kits for the drawers and I use them in the 3-drawer units. Let me see if I can get a picture..... BRB

Name:  P8030730.jpg
Views: 134
Size:  25.1 KB

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-03-2010, 04:07 PM   #11  
Kookie Creator

Name:  P8030730.jpg
Views: 140
Size:  25.1 KB[/QUOTE]

Deb,

Where did you find the divider kits? I've been to like a dozen Michael's in my are and have yet to find them. I finally finished putting a bunch of cubes together and now the insides are full of "stuff" not nice and organized like I want.

Thanks

My new BLOG
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-03-2010, 04:39 PM   #12  
Matboard Maniac

When I first saw the Jetmax cubes, it was in the Scrapbooking section and they only had a few. I kept looking at the brochure and wondered where one got all the different styles.

I think it was on my 3rd trip to buy some and I took my daughter-in-law with me (so she could use a coupon also). I'm standing there trying to decide between the 3 they had while she wandered around the store.

She calls me on the cell phone, telling me to get to the other side of the store. I get over there and there is a whole wall of Jetmax, all different shapes.

I've seen this done is the three different Michaels I have been to. Check out the WHOLE store or ask an associate. Good chance they have them tucked away completely across the store from the scrapbooking/stamping section.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-03-2010, 06:09 PM   #13  
Die Cut Diva

Quote:

Originally Posted by scubascrapperView Post
Deb,

Where did you find the divider kits? I've been to like a dozen Michael's in my are and have yet to find them. I finally finished putting a bunch of cubes together and now the insides are full of "stuff" not nice and organized like I want.

Thanks[/QUOTE]

Arlene, I did find them at Michael's. They are a flat box that is about 13" long and 4" wide and only maybe an inch thick. They were with the large display of Jetmax stuff, that was NOT in the scrapping section. I think they were $9.99 (insane IMHO) but I used a 50% coupon on them.

Good luck finding them.

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-04-2010, 04:03 PM   #14  
Gabfest Goddess

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I love the jetmax cubes and have over 20 of them! I need to get about 6 more for my stamps and will be set for now

To see pictures you can visit my blog here Sweeet Designs By Cheryl: My Craft Room
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-06-2010, 08:46 AM   #15  
Polyshrink Goddess

Yes, our store has them in two places also, but they did not have the dividers. I am bummed. It would be really helpful if I could get my hands on them. I am going to try and get to at least 2 other stores next week and bring the photo with me of the dividers. HOpefully someone can help me.
Does anyone know if there is a website for Jetmax. I have yet to find it.

Thanks for the great advice and the wonderful link on cricut!
Hugs
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-08-2010, 11:39 AM   #16  
Polyshrink Goddess

Wooohoooooo, found the dividers!!!! Yipeee!!! And we picked up 3 new pcs to add to what we have. Hope to have some assembled and start filling them soon!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-11-2010, 05:28 AM   #17  
Polyshrink Goddess

Does anyone know if the cubes from Michaels (Jetmax) can be mixed and matched with the cubes at AC Moore? They are different brands, but the sizes are the same. I would really appreciate feedback. Need to finish this up by tomorrow and need to do it during the sale, both stores have them on sale this week.
Thanks so much
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-11-2010, 05:41 AM   #18  
Linking Queen

Quote:

Does anyone know if the cubes from Michaels (Jetmax) can be mixed and matched with the cubes at AC Moore? They are different brands, but the sizes are the same. I would really appreciate feedback. Need to finish this up by tomorrow and need to do it during the sale, both stores have them on sale this week.
Thanks so much
Look carefully at the boxes ... in one part it says Simply Built but in another it says JetMax. I've purchased my cubes at both M's and ACM and see no difference. As long as JetMax is on the box I buy it!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-11-2010, 06:32 AM   #19  
Polyshrink Goddess

TY TeeGeeDee....heading off for a day of shopping. (I really do hate shopping so not so excited about this!!!!)
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-12-2010, 07:42 AM   #20  
Linking Queen

Default Need UPC / Model # for Corner Cubes please (TIA)

Hi ~

I thought JetMax made corner cubes (I remember seeing them on a brochure from Michael's) but have never seen them in any store. I have no idea where I put the brochure (or if it had any info to help an associate help me get them).

If anyone has the model number and or UPC code I'd be grateful if you shared it. I need some corner cubes to maximize my space (with them I can get another 2 columns of cubes 3-4 high so it's significant storage).

TIA and I hope every day has time for ...

Happy Crafting!
Tina aka TeeGeeDee
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-12-2010, 07:46 AM   #21  
Linking Queen

Quote:

TY TeeGeeDee....heading off for a day of shopping. (I really do hate shopping so not so excited about this!!!!)
Have you found what you need? I was hoping for corner cubes (see previous post) but "only" bought 2 cubes (one with the door and one 5-shelf because I prefer my paper to be stored flat. I can use my vertical storage for catalogs and magazines. They also work well for 8-1/2 x 11 cardstock if stored lengthwise so I might use that for the colors I hoard.

Oh, and I bought 2 drawer organizers because I think I've decided to store my ribbon in the cubes instead of getting something else (mostly because I have lots of cubes and we don't want to hang anything in our rental).
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-12-2010, 04:15 PM   #22  
Compulsive Stamper

Hobby Lobby has the corner cubes. The brand in the upper left corner says Simply Built but on the back it says made by Jetmax. They also have a 40% coupon you can print from their website every other week. But this week the cubes are on sale for $19.99. Regularly $29.99. I just bought my first 2 cubes tonight! So excited!Jetmax cubes-001.jpg

Jetmax cubes-002.jpg
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-12-2010, 04:29 PM   #23  
Matboard Maniac

I have so many Jetmax cubes that some of them are empty. And I need 7 more to finish off my room. I want to fill in the 'holes' under counter so it will look much nicer.

I never thought about storing the ribbon in the Jetmax and now wondering what DH will day when I take down the rain gutter he put up for me.

I do like seeing it out in the open. When I'm scrapbooking, it's nice to just look over and see what ribbons I have that could go well with my layout. I'm going to have to think about this for a bit before deciding.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-13-2010, 02:05 AM   #24  
Linking Queen

Quote:

Originally Posted by amy52974View Post
Hobby Lobby has the corner cubes. The brand in the upper left corner says Simply Built but on the back it says made by Jetmax. They also have a 40% coupon you can print from their website every other week. But this week the cubes are on sale for $19.99. Regularly $29.99. I just bought my first 2 cubes tonight! So excited!Attachment 193127

Attachment 193128
Thanks ... too bad I recently moved 100 miles away from the nearest Hobby Lobby :(. And my car is at the mechanic's.

I'll check online and see what shipping would be (I want 3-4 corner cubes) ETA: The sale price is an in-store special so for me to order online four cubes (at 29.99 + shipping) = about $134.00 ... I think I'll have to wait for a time when they are on sale and I can get to my "old" store.

Last edited by TeeGeeDee; 08-13-2010 at 02:19 AM..
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-13-2010, 02:07 AM   #25  
Linking Queen

Quote:

Originally Posted by ScrappinMomentsView Post
I have so many Jetmax cubes that some of them are empty. And I need 7 more to finish off my room. I want to fill in the 'holes' under counter so it will look much nicer.

I never thought about storing the ribbon in the Jetmax and now wondering what DH will day when I take down the rain gutter he put up for me.

I do like seeing it out in the open. When I'm scrapbooking, it's nice to just look over and see what ribbons I have that could go well with my layout. I'm going to have to think about this for a bit before deciding.
I would prefer to see my ribbon but two things make storing it in drawers better for me: DH does not want to put any holes in the walls of our rental (and since I'd probably change my mind it would mean multiple sets of holes LOL) and it is inevitable that my cat would visit my craft room and loose ribbon is too tempting (and unsafe) for him!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-13-2010, 05:40 AM   #26  
Polyshrink Goddess

I have to say, when I started this thread, I had NO idea I could possibly get such great feedback. I keep saying it, YOU GUYS ARE....AWESOME!!!!

I did end up getting my cubes, and I am done with my purchases...probably. The only thing we may consider getting is the rolling cart.

As for my ribbon, I have it stored in the draws and I LOVE it. I am one of those people, when I am done for the day, I DON'T want to see it. I don't want tails of ribbons sticking out at my, spools stacked next to me...nope..for my sanity, I need to put it away.

Our last purchase, may be a small rolling cabinet from IKEA. it has something like 10 shallow draws, and I can fit my trimmers in there, and then stamps also. It would also be strong enough to hold my laser printer, which at this time is being considred to be replaced. We need something a bit smaller these days. I wish I could find a photo of the cabinet on Ikea's site, but no can do. oh...pooo! I know there are a number of people here who have it, and love it. It's a bit pricey at $139.00 so, again, not to sure what we will do with that.

So, now I am off to clean off the desk. I hope to start making cards in the office by next week some time. Not that much left to do, so very excited. I took some before photos and of course will take some after and then I can show off my very small, but I hope, functional space.

Hugs to all for all your help!
Paula
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-13-2010, 07:55 AM   #27  
Glitter Queen

Maybe I shouldn't have joined this group....

I love seeing all the pics on the storage. I have about 10 or 12 and have been thinking about the Organizing Essentials from Joanns. Does anyone have a link that shows all the Jetmax products?

Thanks.

Kris
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-13-2010, 08:28 AM   #28  
Die Cut Diva

Quote:

I have to say, when I started this thread, I had NO idea I could possibly get such great feedback. I keep saying it, YOU GUYS ARE....AWESOME!!!!

I did end up getting my cubes, and I am done with my purchases...probably. The only thing we may consider getting is the rolling cart.

As for my ribbon, I have it stored in the draws and I LOVE it. I am one of those people, when I am done for the day, I DON'T want to see it. I don't want tails of ribbons sticking out at my, spools stacked next to me...nope..for my sanity, I need to put it away.

Our last purchase, may be a small rolling cabinet from IKEA. it has something like 10 shallow draws, and I can fit my trimmers in there, and then stamps also. It would also be strong enough to hold my laser printer, which at this time is being considred to be replaced. We need something a bit smaller these days. I wish I could find a photo of the cabinet on Ikea's site, but no can do. oh...pooo! I know there are a number of people here who have it, and love it. It's a bit pricey at $139.00 so, again, not to sure what we will do with that.

So, now I am off to clean off the desk. I hope to start making cards in the office by next week some time. Not that much left to do, so very excited. I took some before photos and of course will take some after and then I can show off my very small, but I hope, functional space.

Hugs to all for all your help!
Paula
Paula, I cannot WAIT to see your pictures. It's easy to make a large space work; it takes real talent to be creative with a smaller area.

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-13-2010, 08:31 AM   #29  
Polyshrink Goddess

Hi. I just got off the phone with Jetmaxx customer service. They do not have a catalog or a website. She couldn't tell me exactly what was being made or discontinued, as it is based on their suppliers demands at any given time. Wish I had better info for you.

Paula
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-13-2010, 08:37 AM   #30  
Glitter Queen

I can't wait to get off work and head to M's to do some visual thinking and planning.....
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-13-2010, 10:02 AM   #31  
Linking Queen

Quote:

Originally Posted by kly310View Post
Maybe I shouldn't have joined this group....

I love seeing all the pics on the storage. I have about 10 or 12 and have been thinking about the Organizing Essentials from Joanns. Does anyone have a link that shows all the Jetmax products?

Thanks.

Kris
The only "official" thing I could find is slideshow of different room set-ups on the Jetmax site (which, IMO, is not user-friendly). Here's the link:

JetMax
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-13-2010, 10:09 AM   #32  
Polyshrink Goddess

Kly310...never regret joining!!! Just think of us a great friends who are helping you spend your money...wisely!!!!! LOL!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-14-2010, 05:53 PM   #33  
Glitter Queen

Default Jetmax Cubes

Where I'm at there is a 25% off coupon entire purchase at M's. I went yesterday and looked at the cubes and my space. So I've decided on what I want to do and add. Hopefully the cubes will also be on sale for 40% and with this coupon it will be at a really great price.

I'm so impatient and want it all now!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-15-2010, 07:44 AM   #34  
Linking Queen

Well, when I was explaining to DH why I needed corner cubes he realized they would not work as I envisioned (so perhaps it was karma that I couldn't find any in the stores!). So, we came up with another layout for my room and I probably have enough cubes (I have 16 and can easily fit 26 in my room - excluding closet space and under the desk; and that's only going 3-high 'coz I'm vertically challenged!. I'm very lucky but am hoping to manage with the 16 cubes I already own. I know this is likely the alrgest space I'll ever have so I am trying to not take full advantage of it 'coz downsizing was hard and I it would be harder the next time.)

It'll still be awhile before the room is set-up (for one thing the second desk can't go in there until the armoire for the computer gets delivered.) But I think I can make a card during the week since I now have a work surface and know where most of my supplies are (most are still boxed and not in the cubes because I "knew" there would be layout changes and it's much easier to move them empty.) Yippee! And just in time too as we have a family Baptism and a little girl's birthday coming up very soon. And I didn't get a card made for our recent anniversary (and wouldn't buy one so I might make one anyway.)

Happy Crafting!
Tina aka TeeGeeDee
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-15-2010, 10:24 AM   #35  
Stazon Splitcoast

Tina, just out of curiosity, why wouldn't the corner cubes work? I'm wondering if I've made the same miscalculation...
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-15-2010, 11:23 AM   #36  
Mad Swapper

Quote:

Originally Posted by MSBetsyZView Post
Tina, just out of curiosity, why wouldn't the corner cubes work? I'm wondering if I've made the same miscalculation...
The rounded corner cube works if the outside of the corner faces the open room. Then you have the rounded, open shelf facing out and the inside of the corner is just the cubes on either side of the corner piece butted together. If you are putting cubes along the wall, the open part of the corner cube is facing the corner and is nothing but a filler. Unless you are putting some kind of countertop over the cubes, you won't even have a solid surface in the corner, it will be rounded toward the wall. I use the cubes made to hold 12 x 12 paper in the corners since they turned out to be useless for holding paper.

My gallery
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-15-2010, 01:08 PM   #37  
Linking Queen

Quote:

Originally Posted by joystamp4View Post
The rounded corner cube works if the outside of the corner faces the open room. Then you have the rounded, open shelf facing out and the inside of the corner is just the cubes on either side of the corner piece butted together. If you are putting cubes along the wall, the open part of the corner cube is facing the corner and is nothing but a filler. Unless you are putting some kind of countertop over the cubes, you won't even have a solid surface in the corner, it will be rounded toward the wall. I use the cubes made to hold 12 x 12 paper in the corners since they turned out to be useless for holding paper.
Exactly! I had just (erroneously) thought that since I wanted the cubes in the corner that I needed the corner cube (that's what stress can do to a brain!) And that would have been fine (although not as useful) if I didn't also want to use cubes on an adjacent wall too.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-15-2010, 11:07 PM   #38  
Stazon Splitcoast

Gotcha. Thanks for clearing that up. I don't rely on my imagination, lol, that always screws me up! I looked at the picture of the cube sections on the label and decided I wanted that look with the corner units. Scared me when I read that they didn't work for you!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-16-2010, 07:02 AM   #39  
Polyshrink Goddess

Check out this awesome link posted by TeeDeeGee

Show Me Your Jetmax Storage Space
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-18-2010, 06:50 AM   #40  
Glitter Queen

TeeGeeDee - I checked out that JM site. Thanks but didn't care for it. I want to see all the styles of cubes. You know so I can mentally plan or think what and how I'd use it? So I've just been looking thru everyones rooms and getting it that way.

For those of you who have a countertop on your cubes - do you just have it on top? Did you secure it in anyway?
Reply With Quote Likes