Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 02-11-2011, 02:52 PM   #121  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Another Scrapbook Closing in WI

Received the e-mail today and am passing it on. These ladies were so nice and friendly whenever I stopped in. Even took a class on quilling from them. So sad to see another store closing. They moved into this new location after their lease went up at their old site. Since they moved to downtown Waukesha, they have had to deal with road construction and I think that sealed their fate.

Dear Valued Serendipity Customers,

It is with such great sadness that we have made the extremely difficult business decision to close our doors as of March 18, 2011. We have so enjoyed getting to know all of you and servicing your scrapbooking needs over the past 4 years, and consider many of you as new friends. Unfortunately, due to the poor economy of the last few years and lack of consumer confidence, our sales are just not able to support our business.

Effective immediately, the entire store will be 15% Off. We encourage you to shop early to get the best selection. Please be advised that we will no longer be issuing TIP points or taking special orders. All sales are final. No returns or exchanges will be given.

All store credit, TIP discounts and gift certificates must be redeemed by February 28th. Absolutely no exceptions will be made beyond that date.

Beginning March 1st, our revised hours will be Monday through Friday 10 AM - 6 PM, Saturdays 10 AM - 5 PM, and closed on Sundays.

All fixtures, paper trays, displays, tables, chairs, etc. will be for sale on a first come, first served basis. Cash only - All sales are final.

Your support and loyalty to Serendipity Scrapbooks over the past 4 years is sincerely appreciated, and we encourage you to shop local independent retailers whenever possible.

Kelly & Lori

Serendipity Scrapbooks | 259 W. Main Street | Waukesha | WI | 53186
[email protected] | Serendipity Scrapbooks - Home
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-12-2011, 04:04 AM   #122  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Oh no! It's so sad hearing about good LLS's having to shut their doors. The economy has been horrid, but it's turning around. So wish they could hang on a bit longer!!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-13-2011, 08:53 AM   #123  
Stazon Splitcoast

At the event I was at yesterday, many people were asking what else is planned for this year. Here is a list of things I know right now that I will be looking for information on when it comes out.

Mark your calendars
February 25 & 26
'You Make My Heart Sing' VSN here on SCS
Virtual Stamp Night - Splitcoaststampers

March 25 & 26th
StampIt! Crop IT! or Click It! for Columbus Catholic Schools
Central Wisconsin by gigs5liz at Splitcoaststampers

March 25, 26, & 27
6th Annual Madison Mingle (WI Group on stampTV)
Wisconsin Stampers - stampTV

April 9
Spring Bus Tour, Polkadots in Mukwonago, Legacy Scrapbooks in Cedarburg and Super Scrapbook Store in Madison. Check one of these stores for more information

April 16

May 21 & 22
Rubber Stamp and Scrapbook Expo, Milwaukee WI
Rubber Stamp & Scrapbook Expo | Milwaukee, WI - Spring Show Home

June 11

July 19, 20 & 21 Information available late February
CHA (Craft and Hobby Association) in Rosemont, IL
(check out the CHA site for updates and final dates)
https://www.craftandhobby.org/eweb/D...9-098eeb73c70a
or the dates of the CHA comsumer show is actually July 21-24. Here is the link--it is with a jewelry show this time:

Transworld's Jewelry, Fashion & Accessories Show - CHA Craft SuperShow Section

August 13
Hartford Shoe Box (Hosted by: Tiffany, Tamara, and Diane V.)

October 1 & 2
Rubber Stamp and Scrapbook Expo, Milwaukee
Rubber Stamp & Scrapbook Expo | Milwaukee, WI (Fall Expo) Show Home

November 18, 19, & 20 (Hosted by Jodi)
One of A Kind Rubber Stamp & Scrapbook Show at the Alliance Center in Madison
and weekend at Jodi's
The Alliant Energy Center in Madison Wisconsin Events | Concerts, Conventions, Fairs and More
Rubber Stamp website: One of A Kind Rubber Stamp and Scrapbook Events - 608-838-8011

Last edited by Robyn O; 03-05-2011 at 11:20 AM..
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-13-2011, 04:32 PM   #124  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
SCS RAK Coordinator
Swapper of the Month December 2012

Received 3,317 Likes on 2,500 Posts

Robyn--the dates of the CHA comsumer show is actually July 21-24. Here is the link--it is with a jewelry show this time:

Join Our Challenge Your Stash Group--click Here!

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-13-2011, 08:03 PM   #125  
Stazon Splitcoast

Robyn, thanks for the event calendar! There are a couple I'd love to try to do. Madison Mingler's SIXTH Annual event?! Dang! Where have I been?! LOL!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-14-2011, 04:49 AM   #126  
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:

Originally Posted by barbaralynnView Post
Robyn--the dates of the CHA comsumer show is actually July 21-24. Here is the link--it is with a jewelry show this time:

I pulled the dates off the CHA website. More information will be posted end of Feb, so I'll keep checking to see what dates they finally indicate.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-14-2011, 06:39 AM   #127  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
SCS RAK Coordinator

I have emailing with an individual from CHA for the past month asking about the consumer show as there were some initial posting that there would not be a retail part like last year. She is the one that gave me these dates and directed me to this website, so I do think this is set.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Robyn OView Post
I pulled the dates off the CHA website. More information will be posted end of Feb, so I'll keep checking to see what dates they finally indicate.

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-15-2011, 08:12 AM   #128  
Crimping Master

Sad news from Cracker Box Palace. I need to make a trip down there soon.

Hi Stampers,
I am finally getting a news letter out. I am not a real frilly writer, more like, right to the point. So lets get started. First, we have a coupon for you. The coupon is to celebrate the article that Rubber Stamp Madness did on the store, (the physical store we have in Janesville, WI). This is the link to Rubber Stamp Madness RSMadness - the original stamping magazine
Just copy this 15% off coupon in the coupon box at checkout - B57F7D4F63

We are still offering free shipping with orders $30.00 and a straight $2.00 for other shipping in US and Canada. We do ship all around the world.

At this point we plan on closing the physical store in Janesville, WI this summer to allow us to devote more time for the web site and our blog: Crackerbox Palace Rubber Stamp Room Blog
Please feel free to contact us through the web site or the blog if you have any questions or comments.
Take Care and happy stamping,
Vicky Briggs
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-15-2011, 01:28 PM   #129  
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:

Originally Posted by jenniekaderView Post
Sad news from Cracker Box Palace. I need to make a trip down there soon.

Hi Stampers,
I am finally getting a news letter out. I am not a real frilly writer, more like, right to the point. So lets get started. First, we have a coupon for you. The coupon is to celebrate the article that Rubber Stamp Madness did on the store, (the physical store we have in Janesville, WI). This is the link to Rubber Stamp Madness RSMadness - the original stamping magazine
Just copy this 15% off coupon in the coupon box at checkout - B57F7D4F63

We are still offering free shipping with orders $30.00 and a straight $2.00 for other shipping in US and Canada. We do ship all around the world.

At this point we plan on closing the physical store in Janesville, WI this summer to allow us to devote more time for the web site and our blog: Crackerbox Palace Rubber Stamp Room Blog
Please feel free to contact us through the web site or the blog if you have any questions or comments.
Take Care and happy stamping,
Vicky Briggs
Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-16-2011, 03:36 PM   #130  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
SCS RAK Coordinator

I went to Scrapbook and Stamping Memories in Janesville today and everything was 50% off. They still had a pretty good selection of paper, ribbons and stamps--not too much left in tools and many of their fixtures had sold tags on them--But, it still is worth the trip. I am not sure if they will go more than 50%. I also stopped at Serindepity in Waukesha and they look like they have sold very little--looks the same as it usually does. 15% off probably has not attacted big crowds yet, though there were 3 or 4 others in the store when I was there. I did not go to Crackerbox Palace though. So sad to see these stores go away.............................

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-17-2011, 08:18 PM   #131  
Hardware Hotshot

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

From tonight's email:

65% OFF STORE CLOSING SALE!

JANESVILLE AND MADISON LOCATIONS

Beginning Friday, February 18th, all products are 65% off.

Nothing held back!! Shop early for the best selection!

More NEW fixtures, paper racks, computers, printers, display tables, chairs, etc are for sale on a first come, first served basis. These items must be paid for with CASH.

CASH OR CREDIT / DEBIT CARDS ONLY- NO CHECKS.

ALL SALES ARE FINAL. NO RETURNS OR EXCHANGES.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-20-2011, 07:22 AM   #132  
Stazon Splitcoast

I wonder if someday everything will be on-line for ordering. I sure hope not, I like to see and touch things, before I buy. Oh, well, will just have to support my fav stores more and hope they don't close.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-20-2011, 07:43 AM   #133  
Matboard Maniac

I think you are right Robyn, that is where things are headed. Also, with all these stores closing, I believe this is just the beginning of small businesses in general closing. We have had a bad economy since 911 and it is too long for them to try to hold on through. So sad because that is what America is based on, and the American dream of having your own business.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-21-2011, 12:35 AM   #134  
Kookie Creator

A Little Birdie Told Me Matching up colors ~ online!

The thought of all these stores closing is bad enough and at pretty much the same time ~ terrible! Somebody pinch me so I can wake up. Color Matching is just the tip of the iceburg think of all the super great ladies we get to meet in the stores and share creative ideas with~staff and other cutomers. Plus I'm a touch everything kind of girl too. : Looks like we have another reason for more get togethers. Has anyone heard how Tracy Filter is? Mad~City didn't happen last year and I haven't heard or seen anything about this year.

{Inky Hugs}
Mel
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-22-2011, 09:25 AM   #135  
Rubber Obsessor

This saddens me as well, I am running out of places to go for stamping supplies. I really don't like to do just on-line shopping. We are becoming such couch potatoes already. Now are day trips for stamping stuff will be obsolete. I know overhead, staff and all the other fun things make it impossible sometimes, but I love looking at the stuff and coordinating the stuff with hands-on, eyes-on ability.
I could just cry, when will this nightmare be over....I don't know what else to say.........TLQ (Sheri)
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-22-2011, 08:40 PM   #136  
Die Cut Diva

Quote:

Originally Posted by Robyn OView Post
I wonder if someday everything will be on-line for ordering. I sure hope not, I like to see and touch things, before I buy. Oh, well, will just have to support my fav stores more and hope they don't close.
i only have internet to rely on for my shopping, as both micheals and archivers are 45 minutes away and i dont have a car no more. (its hard to find someone who's willing to drive and sit around while i shop) LOL!

Plus there is very little at the office store where i live and no LSS. so im trying to stock up and switch to just SU for my cardstock since i do a monthly stamp club.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-23-2011, 06:47 PM   #137  
Die Cut Diva

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Default Thanks everyone!!!

I got some really cute cards in the mail today!!! This was a really hard swap for me, because I usually design my cards around my supplies, and not necessarily on the stamp set as first!

I loved them all!

stampin_gin, I loved loved loved that you took the mystery to a whole new level, and the type of fairy card is still a mystery!!! Very pretty! I love black and pink!

I got another fairy one with purple gems and a yellow fairy. I love the die cut you used!

Heather, I would have NEVER imagined this as a Christmas card!!! WOW! I'm impressed!

Makalah, I love how you worked in the other dragonfly stamps on the bottom of your card.

Whoever made the valentine frogs with the heart charm...another wow!! You should have taken credit for your beautiful card!

and finally the other valentine card with pink and white heart buttons and lots of layers, very pretty!

I didn't sign up for round 2, because I'm out of town and away from my stamping stuff, and didn't know if I'd have time to get them finished for the next deadline! Maybe next round!!!

Michelle, thanks for hosting and making me think outside the box!!!

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-24-2011, 07:41 AM   #138  
Stazon Splitcoast

I am so ready for the snow to disappear so that we can drive to the great events coming up.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-04-2011, 07:52 AM   #139  
NwP
Kookie Creator

I might drive down to Janesville tomorrow to visit the Crackerbox Palace (depending on my husband and kids, as usual). I'd heard of the place but had no clue it was closing up its physical shop.

I understand why they would want to concentrate on the website, but it is still a bummer.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-14-2011, 06:32 AM   #140  
Stazon Splitcoast

So happy to feel the weather warming up. Hope that means that we can all come out of hibernation and get busy chatting and visiting. It's been too quiet.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-15-2011, 07:07 PM   #141  
Cardstock Collector

Wanted to pass along some information regarding an event Im having in Central Wisconsin..�and all you Wisconsin stampers are invited!!!

What: Creative Escape 12-hour event
When: Saturday, April 9, 2011
Time: 10am - 10pm
Location: Fairfield Inn, Weston, WI (near St. Clare�s Hospital)
Cost: $10
Who: All creative artists (scrapbookers, card designers, sewers, etc.)

Space is limited so sign up early!

Your crop fee includes:
- 6 foot table space with a comfy chair
- reserved seating
- 12 hours of creative time without distractions
- chance to win door prizes at 8pm, must be present to win

More event information and the registration form are located here: https://sites.google.com/site/creativeescapewi/

Join us on Facebook to be notified of future events:
Creative Escape | Facebook

Feel free to spread the word about Creative Escape!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-18-2011, 11:38 AM   #142  
Crimping Master

I'll be at the Milwaukee show this Sunday, selling {ippity} within the Unity Stamp Co booth. Stop by and say hi if you are there!
Jennie
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-22-2011, 03:31 PM   #143  
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:

Originally Posted by jenniekaderView Post
I'll be at the Milwaukee show this Sunday, selling {ippity} within the Unity Stamp Co booth. Stop by and say hi if you are there!
Jennie
Jennie,
I was there working registration. When I got released walked through and missed seeing you. Hope you enjoyed yourself and didn't get too drenched on the way home.
Robyn
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-31-2011, 02:32 PM   #144  
Cardstock Collector

Quote:

Originally Posted by maggimay456View Post
Hey...great to see this thread for those of us who live near to WI and travel there often from the UP of Michigan! It would really help me out if you could put in the city names for each event. That may help me be able to attend! Also, if it is near a larger city but hosted in a smaller one, could you put the name of the larger and often more recognizable name (for me!) of the larger city on there too?? Not like asking for alot, huh??? So often I see some thread about [U]after[U] things have happened and I really would have liked to have gone!

We do have one stamping event in the UP held the first weekend of August in Baraga, MI which is west of Marquette about 60 miles. A wonderful event, small but creative!

Thanks for your support! Maggimay
Is there going to be a Stamping/Scrapbooking event in the Berga in 2011?
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-01-2011, 06:40 AM   #145  
Crimping Master

Default WI, Delavan. July 9th Honor Flight Crop

My friend, Linda, is hosting a crop on July 9th in Delavan, at the Community Centre at the Community Bank. The purpose is to have fun scrapping together, but also to raise funds for the very important Stars and Stripes Honor Flight,, whose organization raises funds to take our WWII veterans to Wash. D.C. for a day to view "their" memorial and many others in the area, while there is still time. these men and women are dying off at a rate of 900-1000 per DAY!!! and we need to give them the honor and thanks they deserve. This has been a highly successful program and two more flights are planned out of Milwaukee for this fall, if the funds are raised. My goal is to "help" in some way..............

So............we are charging $20 to scrap from 8 a.m. to 10 p.m. and the entire fee ( checks made out to Honor Flight) goes to this cause. There will be morning coffee and breakfast treats, iced tea and lemonade throughout the day and evening, some small prizes and surprises, and a great deal of fun in the process! There are tables and chairs for 25, a small kitchen with refrerator to put sack lunches in, and bathroom. It is a Large room and we could take more people, if we had more tables! There will be a dessert snack in the afternoon and again in the evening, when we might order out pizza for those who want to share in that in the evening. I will be bringing my expression and cartridges, other small tools ( punches, dies for the Big shot, which I will bring, etc.)

Hope some of you might want to join us....................Please message me for Linda's information and to sign up! Your check will hold your spot for cropping............... Please feel free to contact me with any questions or the easy directions on how to find the cropping site. It is a great cause and a fun day, so hope to hear from you......................

Hugs to each one.............Linda Siert in Delavan

PS........Honor Flight checks are tax deductible.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-03-2011, 03:22 AM   #146  
Kookie Creator

It's too bad I didn't know of this sooner, I'd have planned differently - my sister from Delavan is coming to my house for the weekend and we've got plans for the Hartford & Fond du Lac areas.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-22-2011, 08:02 PM   #147  
Rubber Obsessor

Just putting a reminder out there for fellow stampers that may be interested in joining us at our 3rd Annual Hartford Shoebox Swap on Aug. 13th. Please see the link below for more details. It is not too late to register so take a look and let us know if you are interested. Hope to hear from you soon and please don't be afraid to ask questions.

3rd Annual Hartford Shoebox Swap

;)
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-02-2011, 09:32 AM   #148  
Matboard Maniac

Wisconsin Scrapbook Stores - Wisconsin Scrapbook News

I thought you all might find this list of scrap book interesting. Looks like some fun road trips! To see the map, go to the link above.

900 2nd Avenue Onalaska WI 54650 American Scrapbook 608-783-9595

1661 Deming Way Middleton WI 53562 Archivers 608-824-8929

4629 Michaels Dr Appleton WI 54913 Archivers 920-749-4710

317 S. Wright Street Delavan WI 53115 Ben Franklin Crafts (Memories from the Heart) (262) 728-3515

407 E Main St Watertown WI 53094 Craft Castle 920-261-9666

12750 W. Capitol Drive Brookfield WI 53005 Craft King 262-781-9660

N 10854 Red Pine Rd Tomahawk WI 54487 Craft Shack LLC 715-499-0051

3164 Coronet Way Greenbay WI 54304 Creations Galore (920) 983-0033

18900 West Bluemound Rd Brookfield WI 53045 Creative Pals 262-787-0007

751 Jefferson Street Sturgeon Bay WI 54235 Door County Rubber Stamps & Scrapbooking (920) 746-9080

307 E. Clairemont Avenue Eau Claire WI 54701 Happy Stampers 715-835-4006

130 Front St Beaver Dame WI 53916 Kornely's Craft Center 920-887-3380

W62 N542 Washington Ave Cedarburg WI 53012 Legacy Scrapbooks - Closing Soon (262) 377-3642

4330 8th Street Wisconsin Rapids WI 54494 Lighthouse Book & Gifts 715-423-7773

6684 Odana Rd Madison WI 53719 Making Memories Beautiful Scrapbook Superstore 608-833-6300

810 Lincoln Street Rhinelander WI 54501 Nosser's 715-369-5456

1923 N Shawano St New London WI 54961 Occasional Stamper (920) 982-6994

7828 Wisconsin 42 Egg Harbor WI 54209 Oscar's Door County Rubber Stamps 920-868-5140

209 W. Milwaukee Street Minocqua WI 54548 Paper Studio 715-356-6464

6021 Arndt Lane Eau Claire WI 54701 Picture This 715-830-9555

555 Bay View Rd Mukwonago WI 53149 Polkadots & More 262-363-5592

976 E. Johnson Street Fond Du Lac WI 54935 Scrapbook Cottage 920-906-9803

200 S. 4th Street La Crosse WI 54601 Stamp N Hand 608-784-1234

263 Main Street Sayner WI 54560 The Mark-It Place 715 542-4363

102 4th Avenue Barbaraboo WI The Memory Bank

4466 South 108th St Greenfield WI 53228 The Scrapbook Store 414-427-9819

4111 Schofield Avenue Schofield WI 54476 The Stamp Shoppe 715.355.6735

148 Westgate Mall Madison WI 53711 Wisconsin Craft Market 608-271-6002
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-02-2011, 09:34 AM   #149  
Matboard Maniac

Wisconsin Scrapbook News

Here is a list of events that are going on around Wisconsin. I just added my event on October 8th to the list. If you would like more information, please send me a private message.

8/18/2011 Eau Claire WI Distressed Card Class $10 530-7PM Picture This ~ One of Wisconsin's LARGEST Independent Scrapbook and Stamping Destination 6021 Arndt Ln (715)830-9555

8/23/2011 Eau Claire WI Twisted Sentiments Card Class $8.5 5:30-7PM Picture This ~ One of Wisconsin's LARGEST Independent Scrapbook and Stamping Destination 6021 Arndt Lane (715)830-9555 [email protected]

8/24/2011 Wisconsin Rapids WI Color Me Cards 5:30-7:30pm Lighthouse Books & Gifts Calendar 4330 8th St. S. 715-423-7773 [email protected]

8/25/2011 Wisconsin Rapids WI Color Me Cards 5:30-7:30pm Lighthouse Books & Gifts Calendar 4330 8th St. S. 715-423-7773 [email protected]

8/29/2011 Eau Claire WI Mini Recycle Album Class $12 5-7PM Picture This ~ One of Wisconsin's LARGEST Independent Scrapbook and Stamping Destination 6021 Arndt Ln (715)830-9555

9/7/2011 Wisconsin Rapids WI Autumn Cards 5:30-7:30pm Lighthouse Books & Gifts Calendar 4330 8th St. S. 715-423-7773 [email protected]

9/8/2011 Wisconsin Rapids WI Autumn Cards Class 5:30-7:30pm Lighthouse Books & Gifts Calendar 4330 8th St. S. 715-423-7773 [email protected]

9/9/2011 Wisconsin Rapids WI Open Scrap $5 5-10pm Lighthouse Books & Gifts Calendar 4330 8th St. S. 715-423-7773 [email protected]

9/14/2011 Wisconsin Rapids WI Sewing on Cards 5:30-7:30pm Lighthouse Books & Gifts Calendar 4330 8th St. S. 715-423-7773 [email protected]

9/15/2011 Lake Geneva WI Crop Til You Drop Retreat Sept 15 - 18, 2011 Crop 'Til You Drop Scrapbook Retreats Harbor Shores

9/15/2011 Wisconsin Rapids WI Sewing on Cards 5:30-7:30pm Lighthouse Books & Gifts Calendar 4330 8th St. S. 715-423-7773 [email protected]

9/16/2011 Lake Geneva WI Scrapbook Retreat $65 3 days http://www.mycmsite.com/pattiferrin 300 Wrigley Drive 630-730-6180 [email protected]

9/16/2011 Oshkosh WI Craft-e-Corner Warehouse Rummage Sale 6:30am - 2pm Friday, Sept 16, 2011 Craft-e-Corner: Bringing you Cricut, Silhouette America, Slice & More 5715 Green Valley Rd, Oshkosh, WI 54904 920-230-6858

9/16/2011 Oshkosh WI Craft-e-Corner Warehouse Rummage Sale 6:30am - 2pm Friday, Sept 16, 2011 Craft-e-Corner: Bringing you Cricut, Silhouette America, Slice & More 5715 Green Valley Rd, Oshkosh, WI 54904 920-230-6858 [email protected]

9/17/2011 Eau Claire WI Ta-Ta Crop $15 9-5PM Picture This ~ One of Wisconsin's LARGEST Independent Scrapbook and Stamping Destination 6021 Arndt Ln (715)830-9555

9/17/2011 Eau claire WI Ta Ta Crop 9am-5pm making memories last at PICTURE THIS Picture This 715-830-9555

9/17/2011 Wisconsin Rapids WI Crafter's Rummage Sale 9am-5pm Lighthouse Books & Gifts Calendar 4330 8th St. S. 715-423-7773 [email protected]

9/30/2011 Watertown WI Memory Works Weekend Scrap Retreat $65 Sept 30 - Oct 2 101 Aviation Way [email protected] or [email protected]

10/7/2011 Madison WI Madison Friends Weekend Crop $35 Oct 7-9 Madison Scrapbooking Friends Best Western East Towne Suites 608-825-3847 [email protected]

10/8/2011 Adams WI Card Box and 6 cards $15 9am-12pm STAMP YOUR HEART OUT! Immanuel Lutheran Church, 242 North Linden Street, Adams, WI 53910 608-403-4398 [email protected]

10/8/2011 Kenosha WI Memory Works "Scrap Your Stash" 15 Hour Crop $25 9am-midnight SpiegelMom Scraps! I94 and Hwy 50 262-930-6323

10/14/2011 Walworth WI Scrap-A-Thon 5 Scrapbooking Retreat 3 days http://www.scrap-a-thon.com Walworth, WI [email protected]

10/27/2011 Mt. Horeb WI Autumn Retreat $180 Oct 27-30, 2011 www.mycmsite.com/dwohlleben Magnolia Ridge Hideaway [email protected]

11/5/2011 West Allis WI Memory Works 12 hour crop $40 10 a.m - 10 p.m. 1800 S. 92nd Street [email protected] or [email protected]

11/11/2011 Delavan WI Memories From the Heart hotel crop Nov. 11-13, 2011 Delavan Lake Resort 262-728-6979 [email protected]

11/11/2011 Lake Geneva WI Scrapbook Retreat $50 3 days http://www.mycmsite.com/pattiferrin 300 Wrigley Drive 630-730-6180 [email protected]

11/12/2011 Oak Creek WI Storm Scrap Day - All Day Crop 9:30 am to 10:00 pm or later 9327 S. Shephard Ave, Oak Creek 414-550-4283 [email protected]

11/13/2011 Madison WI Madison Friends Weekend Crop $35 Nov 11-13 Madison Scrapbooking Friends Best Western East Towne Suites 608-825-3847 [email protected]

11/19/2011 Madison WI One of a Kind Rubber Stamp Show 2 days http://www.stampscrapmadison.com/

Event Date City State Event Name Cost Duration Clickable Website for More Info (Must include http://)
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-02-2011, 09:35 AM   #150  
Matboard Maniac

Wisconsin Scrapbook News

Here is a list of events that are going on around Wisconsin. I just added my event on October 8th to the list. If you would like more information, please send me a private message.

8/18/2011 Eau Claire WI Distressed Card Class $10 530-7PM Picture This ~ One of Wisconsin's LARGEST Independent Scrapbook and Stamping Destination 6021 Arndt Ln (715)830-9555

8/23/2011 Eau Claire WI Twisted Sentiments Card Class $8.5 5:30-7PM Picture This ~ One of Wisconsin's LARGEST Independent Scrapbook and Stamping Destination 6021 Arndt Lane (715)830-9555 [email protected]

8/24/2011 Wisconsin Rapids WI Color Me Cards 5:30-7:30pm Lighthouse Books & Gifts Calendar 4330 8th St. S. 715-423-7773 [email protected]

8/25/2011 Wisconsin Rapids WI Color Me Cards 5:30-7:30pm Lighthouse Books & Gifts Calendar 4330 8th St. S. 715-423-7773 [email protected]

8/29/2011 Eau Claire WI Mini Recycle Album Class $12 5-7PM Picture This ~ One of Wisconsin's LARGEST Independent Scrapbook and Stamping Destination 6021 Arndt Ln (715)830-9555

9/7/2011 Wisconsin Rapids WI Autumn Cards 5:30-7:30pm Lighthouse Books & Gifts Calendar 4330 8th St. S. 715-423-7773 [email protected]

9/8/2011 Wisconsin Rapids WI Autumn Cards Class 5:30-7:30pm Lighthouse Books & Gifts Calendar 4330 8th St. S. 715-423-7773 [email protected]

9/9/2011 Wisconsin Rapids WI Open Scrap $5 5-10pm Lighthouse Books & Gifts Calendar 4330 8th St. S. 715-423-7773 [email protected]

9/14/2011 Wisconsin Rapids WI Sewing on Cards 5:30-7:30pm Lighthouse Books & Gifts Calendar 4330 8th St. S. 715-423-7773 [email protected]

9/15/2011 Lake Geneva WI Crop Til You Drop Retreat Sept 15 - 18, 2011 Crop 'Til You Drop Scrapbook Retreats Harbor Shores

9/15/2011 Wisconsin Rapids WI Sewing on Cards 5:30-7:30pm Lighthouse Books & Gifts Calendar 4330 8th St. S. 715-423-7773 [email protected]

9/16/2011 Lake Geneva WI Scrapbook Retreat $65 3 days http://www.mycmsite.com/pattiferrin 300 Wrigley Drive 630-730-6180 [email protected]

9/16/2011 Oshkosh WI Craft-e-Corner Warehouse Rummage Sale 6:30am - 2pm Friday, Sept 16, 2011 Craft-e-Corner: Bringing you Cricut, Silhouette America, Slice & More 5715 Green Valley Rd, Oshkosh, WI 54904 920-230-6858

9/16/2011 Oshkosh WI Craft-e-Corner Warehouse Rummage Sale 6:30am - 2pm Friday, Sept 16, 2011 Craft-e-Corner: Bringing you Cricut, Silhouette America, Slice & More 5715 Green Valley Rd, Oshkosh, WI 54904 920-230-6858 [email protected]

9/17/2011 Eau Claire WI Ta-Ta Crop $15 9-5PM Picture This ~ One of Wisconsin's LARGEST Independent Scrapbook and Stamping Destination 6021 Arndt Ln (715)830-9555

9/17/2011 Eau claire WI Ta Ta Crop 9am-5pm making memories last at PICTURE THIS Picture This 715-830-9555

9/17/2011 Wisconsin Rapids WI Crafter's Rummage Sale 9am-5pm Lighthouse Books & Gifts Calendar 4330 8th St. S. 715-423-7773 [email protected]

9/30/2011 Watertown WI Memory Works Weekend Scrap Retreat $65 Sept 30 - Oct 2 101 Aviation Way [email protected] or [email protected]

10/7/2011 Madison WI Madison Friends Weekend Crop $35 Oct 7-9 Madison Scrapbooking Friends Best Western East Towne Suites 608-825-3847 [email protected]

10/8/2011 Adams WI Card Box and 6 cards $15 9am-12pm STAMP YOUR HEART OUT! Immanuel Lutheran Church, 242 North Linden Street, Adams, WI 53910 608-403-4398 [email protected]

10/8/2011 Kenosha WI Memory Works "Scrap Your Stash" 15 Hour Crop $25 9am-midnight SpiegelMom Scraps! I94 and Hwy 50 262-930-6323

10/14/2011 Walworth WI Scrap-A-Thon 5 Scrapbooking Retreat 3 days www.scrap-a-thon.com Walworth, WI [email protected]

10/27/2011 Mt. Horeb WI Autumn Retreat $180 Oct 27-30, 2011 www.mycmsite.com/dwohlleben Magnolia Ridge Hideaway [email protected]

11/5/2011 West Allis WI Memory Works 12 hour crop $40 10 a.m - 10 p.m. 1800 S. 92nd Street [email protected] or [email protected]

11/11/2011 Delavan WI Memories From the Heart hotel crop Nov. 11-13, 2011 Delavan Lake Resort 262-728-6979 [email protected]

11/11/2011 Lake Geneva WI Scrapbook Retreat $50 3 days http://www.mycmsite.com/pattiferrin 300 Wrigley Drive 630-730-6180 [email protected]

11/12/2011 Oak Creek WI Storm Scrap Day - All Day Crop 9:30 am to 10:00 pm or later 9327 S. Shephard Ave, Oak Creek 414-550-4283 [email protected]

11/13/2011 Madison WI Madison Friends Weekend Crop $35 Nov 11-13 Madison Scrapbooking Friends Best Western East Towne Suites 608-825-3847 [email protected]

11/19/2011 Madison WI One of a Kind Rubber Stamp Show 2 days http://www.stampscrapmadison.com/

Event Date City State Event Name Cost Duration Clickable Website for More Info (Must include http://)
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-02-2011, 12:24 PM   #151  
Rubber Obsessor

YOU’RE INVITED TO THE 1st Annual Paper Party
Scrapbooking, Card making, Rubber stamps, learning new ideas and texniques, everything made with and from Paper. Buy new products or used products. Get great deals.
There will be several Make and take tables.
650 South Michigan St. DePere Wisconsin
When: Saturday September 10, 2011
(Open to all public)
Time: 10:00-3:00 Come and go as you wish
Food will be available
Cost: $1.00 donation at the door

Still openings for vendors contact Sue at [email protected] with any question.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-04-2011, 05:58 AM   #152  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
SCS RAK Coordinator

Great Lists Elaine!

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-25-2011, 02:06 PM   #153  
Matboard Maniac

oh, I wish I would have found this thread earlier!!! I live in gr bay
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-25-2011, 03:23 PM   #154  
Matboard Maniac

Welcome Becky!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-16-2011, 06:47 AM   #155  
Kookie Creator

Thumbs up Thanks Everyone

Thank you to everyone that added events to this thread. There is also a used Stamp Sale in Neenah on Saturday, 10-22-2011 at Lucky Dogs. I plan to start a new thread later this year for 2012 Stamping Events. This way the calendar will be on the first page again. God willing I will be able to keep everything up to date now.
Thanks again Everyone
Mel
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-24-2011, 12:05 PM   #156  
Kookie Creator

Exclamation NNNNOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!

Scapbook Superstore in Madison just announced today that they will be closing January 31, 2012. We lost so many stores last February that this was one of the last glimmers of light we had left. The Drop in Tuesday Demos are just one of many great perks that will be sadly missed. I wish Rita and all of the wonderful women that work there the best everything. Until then we will all continue to enjoy the store even more (like savoring that last piece of cheescake).
Thank You for everything!
Melissa
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-18-2011, 10:32 AM   #157  
NwP
Kookie Creator

Anybody else planning on attending the Rubber Stamp & Scrapbook Show this weekend in Madison? I have a babysitter lined up for tomorrow and am looking forward to it.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-19-2011, 05:35 AM   #158  
Compulsive Stamper

Quote:

Originally Posted by NwPView Post
Anybody else planning on attending the Rubber Stamp & Scrapbook Show this weekend in Madison? I have a babysitter lined up for tomorrow and am looking forward to it.
I will be there Saturday from 10 to 5 and then from 6 to 10 doing the Create-and-Keep and then again on Sunday from 10 to 4 at the Close To My Heart Booth. Stop in and say hi!! :o)

Keeley
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-19-2011, 10:12 AM   #159  
Hardware Hotshot

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Quote:

Originally Posted by NwPView Post
i have a mile-long wishlist from online stores, so i've been telling myself not to go to the RS&S show, because with admission and lots of impulse buys, i really shouldn't spend that money. i do love going to it though.

If you go to it, check out at the bead show - lots of gift ideas for yourself or others there. that has free admission and is just down the hall.

ps. hi keeley!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-23-2011, 11:38 AM   #160  
NwP
Kookie Creator

Quote:

Originally Posted by MakalahView Post
i have a mile-long wishlist from online stores, so i've been telling myself not to go to the RS&S show, because with admission and lots of impulse buys, i really shouldn't spend that money. i do love going to it though.

If you go to it, check out at the bead show - lots of gift ideas for yourself or others there. that has free admission and is just down the hall.

ps. hi keeley!
Parking for the RS&S show was $6 and then admission was another $6 (or $7 if you didn't have the coupon). Ouch. So I really get where you are coming from.

I did stop by the bead show, but I was completely fried and starving by that time. Too bad, too, because there was some fantastic stuff there.
Reply With Quote Likes