Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 01-02-2008, 09:37 AM   #41  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Quote:

Originally Posted by jenguinView Post
Well, here's how I've done shoebox swaps:

1. Design a card
2. Precut all the supplies for the number of participants to make your card
3. On the day of the event, we all go arond and explain how to make our card. Then everyone goes around and completes the cards until they are all done.
So, basically it's a whole afternoon/day/whatever of cadmaking, but you only have to come up with one idea
HTH
The only thing I would add to this is that you need to bring the stamps and inks used to create the card too; if it has ribbon or cord, you'd pre-cut that; if it has brads, you'd bring enough for everyone; if it has eyelets you'd need to bring those and probably an eyelet setter/cropadile; basically, whatever you use to make the sample, bring for everyone to use! The last one I went to, we did heat embossing so that person brought a heat-gun, etc. For most crops or swaps, everyone should always bring a basic tool kit, paper cutter, scissors, adhesive, paper piercer, marker, etc. Hope that helps!

Last edited by Kathyc; 01-13-2008 at 06:26 PM..
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-02-2008, 10:31 AM   #42  
Stazon Splitcoast

Yes, Guess I was too speedy in my typing this am.!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-02-2008, 10:59 AM   #43  
Polyshrink Goddess

Smile UPDATE on Event!

Update----I've sent a request letter to the Trustees at the church--they meet this coming week (I'm almost positive it will be approved) and as soon as I know for sure I'll request a date for AFTER V/day----a Saturday---either Feb. 16, 23, or March 1st---it will depend on the availability of the room. I'd like for us to shoot for 10 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. and would ask everyone to bring a dish to share for lunch/munchies. This room should be able to hold about 25 of us pretty easily. It is not totally handicapped accessible---3 short steps down to the room--bathroom is back up those steps, BUT--it has a small Kitchen--fridge & oven/stove & sink----this will be a Shoebox event---Do we want a theme for our projects or anything goes? More on that later---let's keep the thread going so it stays near the top of the forum. Cost will likely be between $10-15 a head---this will cover room rental and door prizes & drinks--which I'd be in charge of since I'm the Hostess.
Do YOU have a date preference? and other thoughts???
Nola
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-02-2008, 12:44 PM   #44  
Mad Swapper

Hi Nola!
All I request is a spot for myself and my sister (justannie here on SCS). We will be there! I usually work on Saturdays, so as long as I know a couple of weeks in advance I'll schedule myself off. I'll bring a calzone-type thing. I just had it at a New Year's Eve party and it was delicious! Funny thing, I just got the recipe emailed to me today! Thanks in advance for getting the place and I'd be happy to do anything else we might need...like paper plates, plastic forks, etc. This sounds like FUN!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-02-2008, 03:24 PM   #45  
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:

Originally Posted by jenguinView Post
Yes, Guess I was too speedy in my typing this am.!!
Naaahhhh, not too fast! I was just thinking from my 1st experience; I was not sure if we were supposed to stamp the images for everyone or bring the stamps for them to use; better to clarify up front so we all follow the same instructions. I'm sure as we get closer, the 'rules' will be posted.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-02-2008, 04:46 PM   #46  
Crimping Master

count me in, as kjpp said. should we consider a snow date as well? i might be a little further south than y'all, but i would still like to attend. sometimes i think about walking around ac moore w/ my sister and dropping *scs*chatter to see if anyone introduces herself so i really look forward to meeting some fellow scs'ers.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-02-2008, 05:33 PM   #47  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Create With Me

Received 180 Likes on 151 Posts

Thanks for the info on the shoebox thing - I understand it now - I run workshops at my church every month and I bring all the stuff all cut out etc and then 2 other girls and myself sit with each group and instruct them on making the cards (most of these people aren't stampers!)

Count me in! I hope it's one of the February dates - but March 1 would be ok

this sounds like fun!!

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-03-2008, 05:32 AM   #48  
Die Cut Diva

Quote:

Originally Posted by artystamperView Post
Thanks for the info on the shoebox thing - I understand it now - I run workshops at my church every month and I bring all the stuff all cut out etc and then 2 other girls and myself sit with each group and instruct them on making the cards (most of these people aren't stampers!)

Count me in! I hope it's one of the February dates - but March 1 would be ok

this sounds like fun!!

Hi Julia,
Hope you had a great Holiday!!!!!
Maybe I will see you in chelmsford!!!

Karen
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-03-2008, 06:33 AM   #49  
Gallery Gazer

Quote:

Originally Posted by pantala40View Post
hey everyone - so I know this isn't really related to our potential gathering, but my Husband stumbled upon some great local info while doing some Christmas Shopping for me this year (woohoo!!) and I wanted to share it with you!

There is a great new Scrapbook Store in Tewksbury, MA - right on Main St near the Tewksbury Country Club. It's called "The Scrapbookers Dream". I went there tonight to check it out and the owner is SUPER nice. She has an absoutely AMAZING crop room. I have never seen anything like it. Lots of lush leather chairs with individual workspace, etc. She offers lots of crop nights and other workshops, so I think I might definitely try and go there really soon!! Anyway, if anyone is thinking of doing a night you should post it here so we can maybe meet up there? Here is the information:

www.thescrapbookersdream.net
1921 Main St
Tewksbury, MA

She has TONS of paper, tools, machines, and other inventory. I had to pull myself outta that place, LOL.

Hope this helps some of you!!

Happy New Year to All :mrgreen:
So cool - is that near the condos that my Aunt lives in? I grew up in Billerica, my Mom is still there. Next time I am visiting we are definitely taking a drive.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-03-2008, 09:10 AM   #50  
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:

Originally Posted by justannieView Post
count me in, as kjpp said. should we consider a snow date as well? i might be a little further south than y'all, but i would still like to attend. sometimes i think about walking around ac moore w/ my sister and dropping *scs*chatter to see if anyone introduces herself so i really look forward to meeting some fellow scs'ers.
Once when I was in Ink About It in Westford I heard a woman talking about Cuttlebug products (which they don't carry) I started talking to her about it and SCS; turns out she's a 'sister'! I'm happily surprised to see how many of us are from MA and NH; I'm looking forward to this gathering! Any of those dates should be ok with me!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-03-2008, 09:50 AM   #51  
Embossing Fanatic

Pretty much all the dates mentioned work for me. The second weekend in March is not good for me. I am not sure what I will bring for food but there is plenty of time to plan that. I am looking forward to this though have never done a shoebox thing.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-03-2008, 01:07 PM   #52  
Die Cut Diva

Any of the dates work for me....

Karen
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-03-2008, 02:44 PM   #53  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Create With Me

Quote:

Originally Posted by kchaseView Post
Hi Julia,
Hope you had a great Holiday!!!!!
Maybe I will see you in chelmsford!!!

Karen
Hey Karen! it would be great fun to actually meet!

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-03-2008, 04:05 PM   #54  
Polyshrink Goddess

Talking Registering!!!

Ok, should I be taking names yet???!!! I'm having some PC troubles but we are working out the kinks--I've got a long list of how a Shoebox event could work---do we want to pick a theme for it---cards only or ABC's too? I totally agree every project should be as much prepped for as possible and even put into individual baggies so you just need to take a baggie out of the box--look at the sample and closely follow it--it we have EVERYONE demo their box project it wil easily eat up 1/2 hour to 45 minuntes---i really think all of us are experienced stampers to figure it out---and there's going to be someone right next to you who can help if the creator is busy!
One thing---not many outlets in the room---only two (total of 4). and they won't be near the crafting tables--so no heat guns or light tables.
I'll really try to whip up more on this tomorrow or even Saturday---then we can at least have it all laid out to go by.
Sure glad there are so many of you interested. Best, Nola:eek:
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-04-2008, 06:29 AM   #55  
Polyshrink Goddess

Talking Registration is now OPEN!

Since we've got enough interest I'm going to start writing down names of who really wants to attend---Please note my e-mail [email protected]. This thread looks like it will get a little long and it would be much easier if everyone would take a minute to make sure you read the one's actually pertaining to the Event---"A Gathering of Stampers" and then e-mail me with your full name, phone number & e-mail address, and if you are a Demo or just someone who Loves SU!
I will reserve 2 dates with the church the 2nd for Snow--which is certainly a possibility. If neither of these dates don't work with the church then I"ll let you know as soon as I can. I think most of the details are posted below--hope so! If not---get back to me!

A Gathering of Stampers

***Date--Saturday, February 16 or 23 (Snow Date) Time: 10 a.m. till 4:00 p.m.

***Cost---$15 per person (this covers room rental/heat/beverages & snacks, name tags, door prizes (all SU! current & recently retired).

***Event Limit--25 attendees--payment rec'd by NLT 2/10 to be Confirmed. You can Register via E-mail with Nola J. Burkhard (Demo & Hostess) and then send payment to me/her via check, M/order, Paypal or CC#--but do NOT list your CC# here!!! e-mail or call me to give me that info---preferably call--also, if you want to pay via P/pal or CC#--you'll need to add in the extra 3% fee charge. I will send you my mailing address via e-mail once I hear from you directly.
*****To Register---e-mail me with: your full name, phone number, e-mail address, if you are a Demo or not, How long you've been stampin' with SU!, and payment preference.

***Project: Shoebox SWAP--plan your project with 25 attendees in mind, all materials pre-cut and everything you need to complete the project should fit into your shoebox (try to keep the box a shoe and not a boot size!). Stamps, Ink & Paper must be from Stampin' Up! and be currently used in the Spring/Summer '08 Collection or SAB mini catalog.-More details will follow.

***Theme---still open at this point--Suggestions--Cards only or ABC's too?

Drat--I've got to run into town for an appointment----well at least this gets the ball rolling!
I will post names of who's actually contacted me HERE during the week so you'll know who's coming and who's paid.
Note, the room with tables (6-8 feet long) 25 is probably the Max!
More later, Nola

Last edited by njburk; 01-19-2008 at 10:07 AM.. Reason: updating
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-04-2008, 10:19 AM   #56  
Polyshrink Goddess

Oh Man-----did I spend all that time this mornign and the thread did not go through???!!! Not laughing at all---I did hear from Karen Chase so maybe it did but it's not showing up???? I had tons of info about the Gathering of Stampers posted here--sure hope I hit the send button and not the copy!!! Oh well---
Anyway---Iv'e only got a quick moment----for the S/box project---SIP needs to be Current Stampin' Up! products---SIP= Stamps, Ink & Paper. Anything else--ribbons, brads, embellishemts can be your choice of product---just make sure to have enough for 25 people to work your project plus the one you have in as a sample.
Yes, the kitchen has a stove, fridge & sink along with a countertop but it is really on the SMALL size. I'll check it later today when Im there to meet with the Pastor (I help with Confirmation class) about outlets in the Kitchen.
I did not save my posting from a WP doc--so I sure hope it shows up here soon!
Gotta run, Nola
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-04-2008, 10:20 AM   #57  
Polyshrink Goddess

Ok, now I see it--like everyone else--just too trigger happy!
Registration is now open---Karen Chase, Me, you too--e-mail me as posted above!
Nola
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-04-2008, 12:40 PM   #58  
Mad Swapper

Hi Nora
count in myself and my sister, Justannie!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-04-2008, 02:23 PM   #59  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Create With Me

Quote:

Originally Posted by njburkView Post
Since we've got enough interest I'm going to start writing down names of who really wants to attend---Please note my e-mail [email protected]. This thread looks like it will get a little long and it would be much easier if everyone would take a minute to make sure you read the one's actually pertaining to the Event---"A Gathering of Stampers" and then e-mail me with your full name, phone number & e-mail address, and if you are a Demo or just someone who Loves SU!
I will reserve 2 dates with the church the 2nd for Snow--which is certainly a possibility. If neither of these dates don't work with the church then I"ll let you know as soon as I can. I think most of the details are posted below--hope so! If not---get back to me!

A Gathering of Stampers

***Date--Saturday, February 16 or 23 (Snow Date) Time: 10 a.m. till 4:00 p.m.

***Cost---$15 per person (this covers room rental/heat/beverages & snacks, name tags, door prizes (all SU! current & recently retired).

***Event Limit--25 attendees--payment rec'd by NLT 2/10 to be Confirmed. You can Register via E-mail with Nola J. Burkhard (Demo & Hostess) and then send payment to me/her via check, M/order, Paypal or CC#--but do NOT list your CC# here!!! e-mail or call me to give me that info---preferably call--also, if you want to pay via P/pal or CC#--you'll need to add in the extra 3% fee charge. I will send you my mailing address via e-mail once I hear from you directly.
*****To Register---e-mail me with: your full name, phone number, e-mail address, if you are a Demo or not, How long you've been stampin' with SU!, and payment preference.

***Project: Shoebox SWAP--plan your project with 25 attendees in mind, all materials pre-cut and everything you need to complete the project should fit into your shoebox (try to keep the box a shoe and not a boot size!). Stamps, Ink & Paper must be from Stampin' Up! and be currently used in the Spring/Summer '08 Collection or SAB mini catalog.-More details will follow.

***Theme---still open at this point--Suggestions--Cards only or ABC's too?

Drat--I've got to run into town for an appointment----well at least this gets the ball rolling!
I will post names of who's actually contacted me HERE during the week so you'll know who's coming and who's paid.
Note, the room with tables (6-8 feet long) 25 is probably the Max!
More later, Nola

Hi! I'm coming!! just sent you an e-mail!

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-05-2008, 11:25 AM   #60  
Polyshrink Goddess

Default GUIDELINES

Ok I've heard from quite a few of you gals---GREAT to know I've got so much interest---here's whose e-mailed me so far---if you are not on the list--then I have not received an e-mail from you---that's the way to actually register for A Gathering of Stampers. Please kindly tell me how you plan to pay for your registration and if you are a SU! Demo or not and how long you have been stamping.
I still have not heard any thoughts on a Theme----cards only or ABC's---if Cards only---then maybe we should go with All Occasion--B/day, Get Well, Thinking of You, etc. THOUGHTS????

Here's where we stand:
1) Karen Chase---PAID---Thank YOU!!!!!!
2) Christine Saulinier---PAID---Thank YOU!
3) Nola Burkhard---Paid!
4) Pamela Fredrickson---PAID---Thank YOU!
5) Julia Aston---PAID---Thank YOU!---Nice card!
6) Annie Marquis---PAID---thank YOU--another NICE card!-perfect for the Event!
7) Karen Powell---PAID--Thank YOU!
Diana McCartney---Paid---Thank YOU!
9) Kathy Camasso---Paid--Thank YOU!--NICE card!!!
10) Sandy Hillson---PAID--Thank YOU!
11) Karin Menard---Paid---Thank YOU!
12) Elizabeth Littlehale---Paid---Thank YOU!
13) Donna Frueh---Paid---Thank YOU!
14) Deana Bossio----Trying to arrange for kids
15) Lori Rider---Paid---Thank YOU!
16) Karen Mahoney---Thank YOU!
17) Teresa Hall---Thank YOU!

As you can see I've also added who's paid, and below is who's signed up to bring food & other goodies.
You'll need to check back HERE at the "GUIDELINES" often but also at the end of the thread---hope not to overly confuse anyone---just want you to be as confused as I am---love my wacky humor???!!!

New Notes & Thoughts:
Directions-----Since everyone will be coming from different directions--you might what to Mapquest the address (not the name) 242 Main Street, North Chelmsford, MA
If you M/quest the name---West Chelmsford UMC it usually will direct you to a different UMC church--across town!!!
This is a typical NE church---not a ton of parking, small in size but very warm & cozy. It's easy to drive right by it and miss it as it's right on the street but not huge by any means. We'll likely have the whole place just about to ourselves but if not--and the lot is full---you can park either in front of the church (NOT in the turnaround!) or on JOY street---but that street is only parking ONE WAY---coming back OUT.
Basic Toolkit---Plan to bring your own basic T/kit: a scrubbing pad & spray, sizzors (scissors-but the other way fits my wacky sense of humor better!) snail or your choice of adhesive, bag to put your projects in, ruler, and anything else that YOU ALWAYS seem to need when you stamp! Envelopes---plan to bring your own if you want to decorate them for each project---I'm not asking anyone to include them in their shoebox stuff.
Lunch--I need everyone to plan to bring something towards lunch--12:30-1:15 p.m. Certainly more then one of you can plan to bring the same kind of thing, but let's go for some variety! Do keep in mind that though there is a kitchen it's a small stove & oven, 2 separate outets--one near the stove and one at the counter, the Micro is very unpredicitable. The fridge is good size and usually empty. There is also a sink.
Salads---Kathy Camasso, ELizabeth Littlehale, Lori Rider, and Donna Frueh
Desserts---Diana, Karen Chase, Annie, Karen Mahoney
Beverages---Nola---Coffee, Tea, H2O, Kathy Camasso---Sodas
Entrees---Karen Powell (Calzones), Pamela-Finger Sandwiches,
Donna---Sandwiches, Pumkin Soup--Theresa
Munchies & Chips--Annie, Christine
Paper products---Julia
Tablecloths--Sandy & Christine
Table Decorations---Christine
Eating Utinsels & Cups for Coffee & AM goodies--Nola

If you think of something that's NOT HERE---please e-mail me before adding it directly to here--I'll do the updating if that's OK with everyone.

Child Care--Please make arrangements so you can leave the kids at home or with friends for a Playdate---this is a Girls Day out event. You can turn your cells to vibrate but let's try keep our phone chatty to outside the event or out in the foyer of the building.

Hours of the Event---10-4---please plan to stay for the entire time or at least till everyone is done with your shoebox project. If you are a "speedy sister" then plan to bring an extra project to work on to keep you busy (or I'll have you in charge of cleanup!!!)

Projects---Please keep in mind that not everyone that attends may be as experiened as you are---Creative but not too complicated projects are requested----6-8 minutes per project @ 25 projects put us almost 4 hours for projects and then there's d/prizes, clean-up & visiting, etc. Due to the lack of outlets in the room (not many) no heatguns or light tables. Also, since we are not going to Demo our own projects it is highly suggested to type up instructions and have them in your box with your sample.

More as it happens---please feel free to make suggestions when you e-mail me with your registration!

I've also heard from Julia that that she will have name tags for everyone--THANKS!

Thanks much, Nola

Last edited by njburk; 02-09-2008 at 04:21 PM.. Reason: Updating 1/5, 1/7, 1/9, 1/10, 1/11, 1/12 1/19/23/1/25, 1/30/ 2/9
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-06-2008, 11:33 AM   #61  
Polyshrink Goddess

Just another update---add to your toolkit--Bonefolder.
Julia is bringing the paper cups, plates, bowls and I'll bring knifes, forks & spoons.
Another thought----please feel free to invite those you stamp with that you think would really like to come too----I've invited my Team & Club members. We may not get 25--but sure would like to see 15 or so of us!
Nola
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-06-2008, 01:00 PM   #62  
Splitcoast Challenge Hostess

I just sent an email to register. What would you like me to bring?
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-06-2008, 03:16 PM   #63  
Stazon Splitcoast

Diana and I will be driving together; I'll e-mail my info now; I'll bring a few bottles of soda and a pasta salad.

Last edited by Kathyc; 01-06-2008 at 03:30 PM..
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-07-2008, 02:58 AM   #64  

i will bring a dessert or two...
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-07-2008, 07:20 AM   #65  
Polyshrink Goddess

Things are rolling here---something Ive noted is that not everyone's e-mail address is the same as our login name here----to help me NOT get tooo confused make sure to leave your NAME on all direct e-mails & private messages and even here at the postings. I've got two Karens and one Kathy registered already.
I will continue to update the main guidline posting at least every couple of days.
Noted that I am "stepping out on Faith" about the room date---the church has us down for the 15 (and the 23rd for snow) but the Trustees wont' meet till NEXT week so I won't have approval till after that----glad we set a Feb. date and not a Jan!!!
I'm heading out for a walk--and will update the list of who's coming soon after lunch. I'd also prefer for me to update that one part of the thread---again, to keep me from becoming tooooo confused!
This will be great fun----still plenty of room
TTFN, Nola
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-07-2008, 07:24 AM   #66  
Polyshrink Goddess

See I'm already confused--Kathy Chase--thought I had you down for dessert!
I really need the walk--Nola
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-07-2008, 08:31 AM   #67  
Stazon Splitcoast

ooops, Kathyc is Kathy Camasso (that's me) and Kchase is Karen Chase, right? I just sent you an e-mail just now about pasta salad and soda; I'll try to include my last name in future e-mails!

Kathy Camasso!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-07-2008, 10:59 AM   #68  
Polyshrink Goddess

I think I've got it all straighted out--I'll update the main "guidlines" above---hope you'll check it out and make sure!
It's just hard to keep track of the threads here & incoming event e-mails too!

first payment rec'd---thank you Karen Powell!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-07-2008, 12:54 PM   #69  
Die Cut Diva

Yes, I am kchase Karen Chase,
you got it right.
Karen
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-09-2008, 05:27 AM   #70  
Polyshrink Goddess

Default Another has Paid!

Julia's check arrived yesterday---THANKS! Nola
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-09-2008, 11:55 AM   #71  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Create With Me

I vote for all occasion cards - thank you - b'day - new baby - sympathy - get well etc!

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-09-2008, 05:36 PM   #72  
Mad Swapper

I like the idea of all occasion cards also!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-10-2008, 04:36 AM   #73  
Stazon Splitcoast

All occasion is fine with me too; BTW, what are 'ABC's"? I hope that doesn't sound like a stupid question!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-10-2008, 05:50 AM   #74  
Polyshrink Goddess

Hi Everyone--ABC--Anything But a Card. But since we've got at least 3 of us (not counting myself) let's go with All Occasions Cards for our Theme. Also, let's make them "standard" size----5 1/2 X 4 1/4. You can plan to bring YOUR own envelopes if you want--but don't plan to provide them in your "shoebox."
So under All Occasions we've got: Thinking Of You, Happy Birthday, Sympathy, Get Well, Welcome Litte One, (maybe even Mothers & Fathers day) etc.
I've got another registratant----Sandy Hillson (from my club). I'll add her to the list above.
Keep in touch, Nola
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-11-2008, 04:55 AM   #75  
Embossing Fanatic

I will bring finger sandwiches.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-11-2008, 03:46 PM   #76  
Polyshrink Goddess

Hi Everyone---just updated the Guidlines a bit--added in that Pamela will bring Finger sandwiches.
I hope to add some Project Suggestions soon---Don't start them YET---but do be thinking of what you might do.
Have a Great Weekend--I should know soon if we got the room--I can't belive we won't but you really never know.
Nola
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-11-2008, 04:42 PM   #77  
Mad Swapper

Default What a great place to visit!

I'm stealing this thread for a moment to talk about a stamping store I went to in Westford, MA today called "Ink About It". It was wonderful! It really wasn't a scrapbooking store..but a real Stamping store. They had many different stamps there from different companies. They had just moved from their old site to the new store and had about doubled in size. The paper was beautiful! They had acrylic stamps and wooden stamps..."AMuse", "Crafty Secrets" and "Pennyblack" to name a few - but there were tons of other ones too. They have all kinds of stamp pads, markers, "ready to embellish" projects, chipboard, ribbon, brads, project magazines, and plenty room to walk around! This, by far, is the heaven for any stampers. I found the prices to be very good also. They are closed on Sunday and Monday. Here's the link. I don't work in any way for them...I was just in LOVE with the place and strongly suggest if you live somewhat nearby to check them out. They are about 3 minutes off 495 in Westford.
http://www.inkaboutitonline.com/
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-11-2008, 05:43 PM   #78  
Stazon Splitcoast

I went to Ink About It yesterday, AFTER I went to Tewksbury to find Scrapbookers Dream; I bought some cool felt paper, metal corners, nice papers 1st, then at IAI, I had a 25% discount (for filling a punch card over the past year) so I bought lots of stuff! A new Thomas Kinkade stamp, Crafty Secrets paper, A Muse cards, Inkadoo valentine stamps...FUN! I came home and made 5 cards last night! Need to upload them tomorrow; so anyway, I'm thinking about my shoebox card......has anyone ordered from the new catty yet????
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-12-2008, 08:43 AM   #79  

dumb question: SU products only????
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-12-2008, 08:48 AM   #80  
Die Cut Diva

princessdi69 love your avitar!!!!!!!!!!!!tom, Tom Tom!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I bet I know what your are doing tonight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go Pats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Reply With Quote Likes