Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 09-24-2008, 09:44 AM   #241  
Die Cut Diva

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hi Ladies! I am leaving for MA And Maine tomorrow morning. I finally completed the gift for my MIL. Check it out in my gallery. I was up till 3am doing it last night. LOL

Leave me some comments - I hate when no one leaves comments, I am starting to have a complex! LOL
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-01-2008, 09:03 PM   #242  
Insane Embellisher

Quote:

Originally Posted by mountainstamperView Post
How was everyone's weekend? Did any of you meet up on Sunday? Did you make any fun projects? I hope all is well.
I'm sorry I've been MIA. I have been crazy busy! My Math Class is almost over and I've been in rehearsal for a play. We open tomorrow so after this weekend I'm good to go.

How is everyone doing???
Are you an Addictabella?
Ink along with me here!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-02-2008, 07:29 AM   #243  
Matboard Maniac

Hi Angela! I have spend very little time on SCS lately! I am just not on the computer that much for "leisure." I am glad to hear you are doing well.

My allergies have been terrible the last few weeks. Anyone else? UGH! I am also having terrible pain in my feet. Ever since my friends and I got the hair-brained idea to train for a triathlon they have been killing me. We've determined I have plantar fasciitis. I have know for a while that I have a bunion but it has gone from rarely being a bother to hurting 98% of the time whether I am walking or not. I got new orthotics made, spend a TON of money on new shoes, gone to physical therapy to now avail. PT is actually benefiting my plantar fasciitis but maybe making my bunion pain worse. I think I am to the point where I am going to let someone operate on my bunion. The crappy $2000 deductible on my insurance plan is going to kill me but I need to get it done. I never appreciated how bad foot pain could affect me!

For your information, everyone, there is a craft fair this weekend at Kettring Park in Littleton. My sister and I go every year. This year BOTH of my sisters are going! It is a BIG fair and there are lots of great crafters.

ACTUALLY... it was at that fair last year that I visited a tent with a lot of stamped cards and I got to talking with the stamp artist who created them and she told me about SCS!!! Maybe she is even chatting on this thread...

Are you out there????

Last edited by wonderdogs; 10-02-2008 at 07:34 AM..
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-02-2008, 06:16 PM   #244  
Matboard Maniac

Oh my goodness, Kendra....I feel your pain! I haven't been on SCS much lately either due to being extremely exhausted (pregnant) and also because I found out I have another slipped disk in my neck! UGH! So, I know EXACTLY what you mean about pain! Sometimes its unbearable. If it weren't for being pregnant, they would operate on my neck/back. Physical therapy is helping but physical therapy itself is painful. I come home from PT with a terrible headache and a sore neck.

About the fair, what kind of fair is it? Like to buy things? Or a bunch of crafters get together to stamp? I think I might try to go. I will be by myself though, but that's ok.

BTW, my allergies and my husband's allergies are killing us too!! Funny you say that, because we keep thinking we're getting sick then realize nope its just allergies!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-03-2008, 08:11 AM   #245  
Matboard Maniac

I am so sorry to hear about your neck. My neighbor just had to post-pone getting pregnant for the same problem with her neck. She was on Clomid and everything.

The fair is a craft sale. Art work, photography, ceramics, quilts, costumes, food, decor, clothing, jewelry, seasonal stuff. I always pick up a Christmas ornament or two and this one vendor always sells really good dip mixes, soup mixes, bread, etc which make great gifts for neighbors at Christmas. It is HUGE! The boy scouts are usually selling hamburgers and hot dogs, etc.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-06-2008, 08:22 AM   #246  
Insane Embellisher

I'm baaaaaack! Carisa, I have some Barbella images for you. I finally got in touch with my friend who has her, and I stamped off some images just for you. So let me know if you want me to pop them in the mail or meet you somewhere.

Don't forget that this coming weekend is the Frenzy at Scrapbook Destinations. I'm making two cards one with Witchybella and the other with TrickorTreatabella. Hopefully you can come and play with me. I'll try to take a picture of the cards this time. I forgot to last month. DOH!

Anything else exciting going on for anyone?
Are you an Addictabella?
Ink along with me here!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-07-2008, 04:46 PM   #247  
Insane Embellisher

Hello everyone. I have been so busy lately and I feel like I'm never home. We've been busy cutting firewood and watching the high school football games. I just love fall! We had snow on our peaks just yesterday though! Pretty crazy. I haven't had much time for card making...I need to get going on that I think
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-07-2008, 07:37 PM   #248  
Insane Embellisher

I am loving your button card Leanne! I hear you with the busy stuff, it seems like it never ends. So many exciting things going on! When can we plan another get together?
Are you an Addictabella?
Ink along with me here!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-12-2008, 10:03 AM   #249  
Matboard Maniac

Hello ladies! How are you all? I am really good! My girlfreinds and I have a girls night every month and take turns hositng. I have had October the last couple of years and this is the second year I am throwing a Halloween/murder mystery party! It's this weekend!

Next month the girls are meeting at Archivers in Highlands Ranch on November 15 for Scrap Mania from 5-11pm. Are any of you going to be there?

We should still do the shoebox swap. I would be willing to do something like that at my house sometime. I don't have a lot of gadgets or anything but I have enough room for us to sit if I set-up tables in my living room.

What is new with everyone else? Leanne, I have been thinking about your salsa and apple butter! LOL! How did it turn out?
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-12-2008, 05:59 PM   #250  
Die Cut Diva

OH yay, Angela!!! Thanks so much! I would love to meet you somewhere but I'm so busy - I could probably meet you at Archiver's again sometime this week during the evening if that works.

Kenda, that sounds like a blast! Let us know how it goes. I would love to get together to make some cards soon, I haven't done much card making lately & am so behind on projects I want to complete!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-12-2008, 05:59 PM   #251  
Die Cut Diva

ps. Angela, SOOO excited for you - Saw your card on the blog for Taylored Expressions - I LOVE it and am working on the sketch tonight!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-13-2008, 09:00 PM   #252  
Insane Embellisher

This week is crazy busy for me. Tomorrow is my son's 17th birthday, our plumbing is having some issues so the plumber is going to be here tomorrow, my son has performances in Denver both Wednesday and Thursday. So I can meet you Friday or Saturday. Let me know which works best for you.

Anyone wanna get together at Scrapbook Destinations for another fun day of card making?

Quote:

Originally Posted by guinevereladyView Post
OH yay, Angela!!! Thanks so much! I would love to meet you somewhere but I'm so busy - I could probably meet you at Archiver's again sometime this week during the evening if that works.

Kenda, that sounds like a blast! Let us know how it goes. I would love to get together to make some cards soon, I haven't done much card making lately & am so behind on projects I want to complete!
Are you an Addictabella?
Ink along with me here!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-13-2008, 09:02 PM   #253  
Insane Embellisher

You are so sweet! Thanks! I could hardly believe it when she asked me to be the featured stamper. I was so excited!!

Quote:

ps. Angela, SOOO excited for you - Saw your card on the blog for Taylored Expressions - I LOVE it and am working on the sketch tonight!
Are you an Addictabella?
Ink along with me here!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-13-2008, 09:08 PM   #254  
Insane Embellisher

Just wanted to give you all a heads up:
A friend of mine is putting together a design team. I'm going to be helping her out with it. If anyone is interested you should totally submit. I'm still getting all the details myself, but it looks like fun. You can check it out here:

http://jazzyinspirations.blogspot.com/
Are you an Addictabella?
Ink along with me here!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-14-2008, 05:45 AM   #255  
Die Cut Diva

Oh wow, 17!!! Have fun. Sorry about the plumbing issues, those are NEVER fun!

Friday would probably be best for me. Let me know what time you are thinking. I would probably be able to be there around 5 or after 7, not sure what my plans are friday night yet.
I can't wait to get my hands on her though!!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Inky ButtonView Post
This week is crazy busy for me. Tomorrow is my son's 17th birthday, our plumbing is having some issues so the plumber is going to be here tomorrow, my son has performances in Denver both Wednesday and Thursday. So I can meet you Friday or Saturday. Let me know which works best for you.

Anyone wanna get together at Scrapbook Destinations for another fun day of card making?
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-17-2008, 04:49 AM   #256  
Die Cut Diva

Angela, are we still on for tonight? I can't wait!!! My fitness challenge ends in one week so I need to make those cards for my trainer & workout buddies. I've lost 18 lbs so far!!! Holy Crap! It's been awesome, exhausting and completely life changing.

my blog: http://2bthinbythirty.blogspot.com/
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-17-2008, 07:27 AM   #257  
Insane Embellisher

It sounds like you have all been really busy! I can totally relate. I need to catch up on some cards and birthday projects too. I'm hoping to cross some things off my list today
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-17-2008, 07:38 AM   #258  
Insane Embellisher

Quote:

Originally Posted by wonderdogsView Post
Hello ladies! How are you all? I am really good! My girlfreinds and I have a girls night every month and take turns hositng. I have had October the last couple of years and this is the second year I am throwing a Halloween/murder mystery party! It's this weekend!

Next month the girls are meeting at Archivers in Highlands Ranch on November 15 for Scrap Mania from 5-11pm. Are any of you going to be there?

We should still do the shoebox swap. I would be willing to do something like that at my house sometime. I don't have a lot of gadgets or anything but I have enough room for us to sit if I set-up tables in my living room.

What is new with everyone else? Leanne, I have been thinking about your salsa and apple butter! LOL! How did it turn out?
Hi Kendra! Well, I didn't end up getting any tomatoes because they weren't ready yet, so no salsa. But it turned out to be a good thing because the box of apples was huge! It took me about two weekends to get all the apples put up! It was so much fun though. There are some pictures on my blog. I made apple butter, applesauce, apple pie filling, apple bread, apple dumplings...so many apples. Call me crazy, but I'm splitting another box with my aunt and it should be here this weekend. I'm planning on dehydrating most of them into apple chips.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-17-2008, 07:49 AM   #259  
Insane Embellisher

Quote:

Angela, are we still on for tonight? I can't wait!!! My fitness challenge ends in one week so I need to make those cards for my trainer & workout buddies. I've lost 18 lbs so far!!! Holy Crap! It's been awesome, exhausting and completely life changing.

my blog: http://2bthinbythirty.blogspot.com/
Way to go Carisa! You rock!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-23-2008, 12:52 PM   #260  
Die Cut Diva

I've had no mojo lately. Even my energy & excitement about my fitness challenge is dwindling. We are down to the last week and I've had fabulous results and I'm feeling like I'm self sabatoging myself. I wish I could make some cards. I just feel like I've lost the desire!!! I so envy the ladies that make cards every day. Wow!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-29-2008, 09:03 AM   #261  
Die Cut Diva

New bellas...New Bellas!!! I just MUST have Content-to-be-a-Bella...and the new bitty's are SOOOO cute! Ok, so there is free ship on orders over $45 and I just CANNOT spend that much....I know I can order thru Scrapbook destinations but....with the free ship might as well order thru Stamping Bella....would anyone like to go in on an order with me? Let me know free ship ends Nov 4.

Also, can we arrange another get together & stamp before thanksgiving??? Would LOVE to see you all before the holidays are in full swing!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-30-2008, 08:40 AM   #262  
Die Cut Diva

Angela, when you get a chance to check -- what do copic color do you use to add that perfect blue highlight to something you want to be white? You used it in a card, let me find....

sort of like this: DTGD08Jody - Got Ribbon? by Inky Button at Splitcoaststampers

Last edited by guineverelady; 10-30-2008 at 08:45 AM..
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-30-2008, 08:45 AM   #263  
Insane Embellisher

Carisa,

Was it on this card?

Angela

Quote:

Angela, when you get a chance to check -- what do copic color do you use to add that perfect blue highlight to something you want to be white? You used it in a card, let me find....
Are you an Addictabella?
Ink along with me here!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-30-2008, 09:05 AM   #264  
Insane Embellisher

The nurse card that you showed me used watercoloring, and I think I used Cool Caribbean for that one.

On the Frosty card I showed you, I used BG10

Hope this helps.

Quote:

sort of like this: DTGD08Jody - Got Ribbon? by Inky Button at Splitcoaststampers
Are you an Addictabella?
Ink along with me here!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-30-2008, 09:09 AM   #265  
Insane Embellisher

I'd love to have another get-together! Anyone else? What works for you?

Quote:

New bellas...New Bellas!!! I just MUST have Content-to-be-a-Bella...and the new bitty's are SOOOO cute! Ok, so there is free ship on orders over $45 and I just CANNOT spend that much....I know I can order thru Scrapbook destinations but....with the free ship might as well order thru Stamping Bella....would anyone like to go in on an order with me? Let me know free ship ends Nov 4.

Also, can we arrange another get together & stamp before thanksgiving??? Would LOVE to see you all before the holidays are in full swing!
Are you an Addictabella?
Ink along with me here!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-30-2008, 10:27 AM   #266  
Die Cut Diva

OH yes, the frosty card is a better example! LOVE it! TYTYTY. I'm up to 14 copics now! LOL And I found out that HL now carries the sketch copies - $5.99 Will have to see if they have that one next time.

Quote:

The nurse card that you showed me used watercoloring, and I think I used Cool Caribbean for that one.

On the Frosty card I showed you, I used BG10

Hope this helps.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-30-2008, 10:29 AM   #267  
Die Cut Diva

Quote:

I'd love to have another get-together! Anyone else? What works for you?
The 16th, 22nd or 23rd work fabulous for me.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-30-2008, 10:31 AM   #268  
Die Cut Diva

gonna try and make the frenzy this weekend!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-04-2008, 09:49 PM   #269  
Insane Embellisher

Didn't see ya at Frenzy this weekend. I sure did miss ya!

Quote:

gonna try and make the frenzy this weekend!
Are you an Addictabella?
Ink along with me here!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-04-2008, 09:56 PM   #270  
Insane Embellisher

The 16th sounds good to me. Anyone else?

Quote:

The 16th, 22nd or 23rd work fabulous for me.
Are you an Addictabella?
Ink along with me here!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-05-2008, 12:47 PM   #271  
Die Cut Diva

Sure, 16th works --- I didn't make it to the frenzy....I was so bummed but I had the girls and I hate to drag them to a scrapbook store b/c it's just not a place for little ones. ;)
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-05-2008, 12:50 PM   #272  
Die Cut Diva

where is everyone else?

I'm so excited, my hubby booked a romantic weekend getaway to celebrate our 8th anniversary. We leave Fri and probably come back Mon afternoon. I'm so excited!!! This is where we are going: http://www.chipeta.com/

Also, check out my weighloss blog - I met a huge milestoen today and am going to post about it soon
http://2bthinbythirty.blogspot.com/
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-07-2008, 05:13 AM   #273  
Insane Embellisher

Hey girls.

I'll have to let you know about the 16th. It would be fun to see you all again.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-07-2008, 05:17 AM   #274  
Insane Embellisher

Carisa,

I hope you enjoy your trip! That place looks beautiful. I love that part of Colorado! Congrats on 8 years too
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-07-2008, 06:33 AM   #275  
Die Cut Diva

Getting very excited - we leave when I get off at 11a. They messed up our original reservation so we are getting 2 of the 3 nights free so not only are we going to have a wonderful romantic weekend but we aren't going to go broke doing it! LOL I'll post pics when we get back!!! Have a wonderful weekend everyone!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-07-2008, 05:16 PM   #276  
Insane Embellisher

Congratulations on 8 years! How wonderful!! I can't wait to see the photos!
Are you an Addictabella?
Ink along with me here!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-07-2008, 05:21 PM   #277  
Insane Embellisher

Okay Ladies! I'm having a birthday celebration early December, I'm waiting on the final date, but I think we're having it at Scrapbook Destination on a Sunday. (We're just waiting on confirmation of the date.) Just wanted to give you a heads up.
Are you an Addictabella?
Ink along with me here!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-10-2008, 03:55 PM   #278  
Matboard Maniac

I am going to be at Scrap Mania at Archiver's on Saturday. Anyone else? All my friends are at table 7 and there was no more room for me so I am at table 9 with no one else I know!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-11-2008, 12:12 PM   #279  
Die Cut Diva

bummer, kendra, i won't be there but i know you will have a blast!!! those are so fun

angela, i cannot wait for your bday celebration!!! how fun!

i am taking the countdown calendar class this sat at scrapbook destination - i can't wait b/c tolla is super excited for christmas this year and i know she will just love opening the drawers as we countdown to christmas this year!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-21-2008, 05:45 AM   #280  
Insane Embellisher

Hey everyone. Carisa...how was your trip? I hope you had lots of fun!

Angela...are you talking about a birthday celebration for {your} birthday?

I have a long to-do list to tackle today, but I'm hoping to get some card time in
Reply With Quote Likes