Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 03-04-2012, 02:27 PM   #1  
Embossing Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Yard Sale Prices??

Hello everyone....Like many of you, I am cleaning out the old to make room for my new goodies....I have posted and sold some things through the BST forum here but have a quick question for when I participate in a community based scrapbooking sale...Where do put your price points??

I have some OLDER stuff like 5-10 years old that is NIP but I think its really out of date like some of the dimensional type of stickers and such ..also some stamp sets that don't seem to go at even reasonable prices ($5-10)...where do you all price your stuff for these events??? Thank you for the help!:confused:
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-04-2012, 03:29 PM   #2  
Gabfest Goddess

If it's a sale directed towards scrapbookers and stampers, I would price more recent stuff like you did on the BST forum here or maybe even a little cheaper.

Older stuff, even NIP, I would put at a very low price to get rid of them (25-50 cents, maybe a little more depending on how many are in the package).

I have sold some stamp sets at regular garage sales for only a few dollars per set - people won't buy if they are priced at more than that. I have had pretty good luck at selling individual stamp sets for 50 cents each - those were mostly brand new $1 stamps from Michaels etc.

Good luck with your sale!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-04-2012, 04:47 PM   #3  
Embossing Fanatic

That is what I was thinking...when the sale is over everything left is going to a local charity..just want this stuff gone...thanks!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes