Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 11-16-2010, 01:15 PM   #81  
Stampin' Fool

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Quote:

Originally Posted by MindersView Post
There is...I can't remember exactly what it is. I'll try to find out but anyone else who knows feel free to jump in:-)
It's 45 days, I believe.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-16-2010, 02:13 PM   #82  
Polyshrink Goddess

Received 98 Likes on 58 Posts

Quote:

Originally Posted by In my closet StampinView Post
One time 30% off the first $150 or more within 45 days of the Starter Kit Order was received at Stampin' Up! HTH
so, if my first order is pre-order items and less than $150, then I can still place an order within 45 days that is over $150 and get the extra discount? even if it's my second order? does that make sense?
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-16-2010, 02:18 PM   #83  
Die Cut Diva

Quote:

Originally Posted by michelleh1View Post
so, if my first order is pre-order items and less than $150, then I can still place an order within 45 days that is over $150 and get the extra discount? even if it's my second order? does that make sense?
Yes. It is 30% off your first order that is over $150 within the first 45 days. If you place a smaller order first, it will be the regular 20% off, and you will still be able to place the larger order for 30% off, as long as it is within the right time frame.

Did that help or make it worse?
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-16-2010, 03:19 PM   #84  
Matboard Maniac

Ok, I am so close to signing up! I would be a hobby demo. However, I am concerned about one thing - I am on a permanent long term medical disability. I can't do anything where I would produce an income real or perceived...

Is there anyone out here who is a Demo for SU and is on a full disability? If so, how have you handled that?

Also, is there ANYWHERE one can find their own information on the tax situation and reporting etc.?
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-16-2010, 03:26 PM   #85  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni
Creative Crew SU Design Team Alumni

Quote:

Originally Posted by CKMomView Post
This is quite a deal, so I am considering it. What are your thoughts on the sets they suggest or are there better sets to use for demo purposes that I should consider?
This is just my two cents but I say get what YOU like. The stamps they have in the kit are good and pretty versatile but I'd never (business demo or not) buy a stamp set I didn't like. You're not going to like making projects with stamps you don't like! So...if you like those sets, get them...if not switch them out!

And if you get ones you like, you're more apt to use them after they retire and or if you drop your demoship, kwim? I know I switched some out because I had some of them already and I didn't like others. Good luck!

Check out my blog

Proud SCS Fan Club Member
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-16-2010, 04:00 PM   #86  
Stampin' Fool

I would but there are 2 things stopping me......
1. I don't have extra money at the moment
2. My best friend is my demo and I would feel funny even doing this for the initial discounts and then dropping after the first quarter.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-16-2010, 04:44 PM   #87  
Die Cut Diva

Quote:

Originally Posted by FiberArtist4HimView Post
Ok, I am so close to signing up! I would be a hobby demo. However, I am concerned about one thing - I am on a permanent long term medical disability. I can't do anything where I would produce an income real or perceived...

Is there anyone out here who is a Demo for SU and is on a full disability? If so, how have you handled that?

Also, is there ANYWHERE one can find their own information on the tax situation and reporting etc.?
I wouldn't do it, since it has the potential of producing incoming. Too risky. Not worth losing your disability benefits. Do you have a significant other that could sign up?
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-16-2010, 05:02 PM   #88  
Polyshrink Goddess

Received 98 Likes on 58 Posts

Quote:

Originally Posted by YaphaView Post
Yes. It is 30% off your first order that is over $150 within the first 45 days. If you place a smaller order first, it will be the regular 20% off, and you will still be able to place the larger order for 30% off, as long as it is within the right time frame.

Did that help or make it worse?
that makes sense! thank you!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-16-2010, 06:58 PM   #89  
Matboard Maniac

Quote:

Originally Posted by tricia2354View Post
Hi everyone,
The one big problem I have is I don't have any friends how are into scrapping or card making and I was wondering how to go about getting business without a core group of friends and family to sell to. I'm also pretty new to the area where I live and don't know many people here yet. Does anyone have any advice? Thanks,
Tricia
When I signed up, I had a kick off open house. Invited all my friends to stamp a card and see what I was up to.
I had 9 friends come and 5 of them booked workshops for me! This is where it all began...to tell you the truth, only 2 of those original hostesses continued to stamp with me, but the important thing was that they introduced me to their friends and I got bookings from there.

So, ask everyone to help you out and host for you and break out of your friends circle as quickly as you can.

I also called a few mothers' groups to see about a presentation and I got some contacts and hostesses that way as well.

PM me if you have more questions!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-16-2010, 08:51 PM   #90  
Crimping Master

Quote:

Originally Posted by tricia2354View Post
Hi everyone,
I am also thinking about signing up during this promo. I have a couple of questions that someone here may be able to answer for me. I think this will mostly be a hobby for me but I wouldn't mind also making a little extra money. The one big problem I have is I don't have any friends how are into scrapping or card making and I was wondering how to go about getting business without a core group of friends and family to sell to. I'm also pretty new to the area where I live and don't know many people here yet. Does anyone have any advice? Thanks,
Tricia
We moved shortly after I had signed up to a place where I knew no one. I booked a table at every even I could. I had a table at a flea market in July and filled a class by having a sign up sheet and offering it to everyone that stopped to take a look. That led to more months of classes. I also had tables set up at some November craft shows which led to more customers and eventually club members.

If you have kids in school, you could talk to moms or teachers. I had someone contact me via my DBWS and it turns out she works at the kid's school That one contact has brought me half my club and lots of orders on the side.

Drop off minis or retired catalogues at waiting rooms or teacher's lounges. (ask first) I've had people call me to place an order just by them seeing it in the teacher's lounge room!

Hang up posters around town, go door to door in your area and hang a flyer on door knobs. Keep in mind that this normally doesn't generate a lot of success but all it takes is one customer to bring you 10!

Have fun!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-16-2010, 08:59 PM   #91  
Glitter Queen

I was feeling totally into joining earlier this week but now that I've read about their little IDA issues I'm considering changing my mind. I've loved the various products I've tried of their but I'm not about to stop using other companies and mentioning them by name on my personal blog. I've loved their stuff that has fit my style but here I thought if I kept a separate blog for SU that would be okay but from the looks of it, its not.
Has anyone had any personal experiance with this, will I have to ditch my sb.com presence and my use of other companies in my quest for personal artistic expression to be part of SU?
*sigh* I dunno, I'm just one confused little artist who would love to take advantage of the sale but not if it means I have to kill my new little blog that I've worked so hard on.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-16-2010, 10:07 PM   #92  
Crimping Master

Quote:

Originally Posted by Be_LindaView Post
I was feeling totally into joining earlier this week but now that I've read about their little IDA issues I'm considering changing my mind. I've loved the various products I've tried of their but I'm not about to stop using other companies and mentioning them by name on my personal blog. I've loved their stuff that has fit my style but here I thought if I kept a separate blog for SU that would be okay but from the looks of it, its not.
Has anyone had any personal experiance with this, will I have to ditch my sb.com presence and my use of other companies in my quest for personal artistic expression to be part of SU?
*sigh* I dunno, I'm just one confused little artist who would love to take advantage of the sale but not if it means I have to kill my new little blog that I've worked so hard on.
The new IDA gets misunderstood a lot. You can still use whatever products you want, you can post projects using ANY product you want. You are not allowed to link them to stores that they can buy that product.

You have to use SU only if you're holding a SU event, which just seems like a common sense rule, but that doesn't mean you can't use your favourite products when creating and posting on your blog.

I use non SU! stuff for my personal use and SU for business use. The best part is that my SU business gives me the means to pay for ALL my stamping products!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-17-2010, 01:51 AM   #93  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Quote:

Originally Posted by Be_LindaView Post
The best thing to do is to ask a current demo for a copy of the IDA and read it. It is a contract and you will be bound by the terms of that contract, regardless of what other demos do or say. You may be satisfied that the IDA doesn't interfere in the least with your non SU crafting and jump to sign up. I looked at your blog (nice) and I did not see any links to products that are not SU products, so in all likelihood you are probably going to want to sign up. However, as I said, don't go by what I say!!

If you are still unclear after reading the contract, call SU with any questions. They are easy to get a hold of and extraordinarily nice.

Last edited by Joan B; 11-17-2010 at 01:54 AM.. Reason: added
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-17-2010, 04:16 AM   #94  
Hardware Hotshot

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pawz94View Post
Yes, I totally agree!! Using my first order for Sale-A-Bration was just wishful thinking!

I was hoping for the same thing....I guess that would be too good to be true! Today I'm filling out my form with all the substitute stamp sets, paper, ink. This is such a great offer!

I feel like a kid in a candy store!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-17-2010, 05:40 AM   #95  
Matboard Maniac

There must be so many people signing up right now!
I put in an order night before last, and today I found out Stampin Scrubs are on back order. lol
That's a good sign!!! :O)

It is an amazing offer! I wish anyone who joins up the best of luck...or best enabling to those who join as hobby demos!! lol
I like being a hobby demo...the discount rocks!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-17-2010, 06:13 AM   #96  
Die Cut Diva

Received 261 Likes on 130 Posts

I am joining up too. I am also very shy. I know I yabber on the board constantly. That's different. I love SU's products. I have a huge wish list, mainly coloring tools. My stamps that I want are not many. Probably when I start switching out stamp set I will clear most of the set on my Wish List. I thought this deal would be cheaper in the long run for me since I can get a discount. I will earn a few incentives along the way too. If I don't like it then nothing to lose right? This way I can get all my coloring tools at a huge discount. I will be my best customer.

I was planning to teach classes. Yes, I know I am shy. I am actually an excellent teacher. I do a lot of mixed media so I do use different products. This Summer I did post a thread asking if this would be a problem. Several Demo's were sweet enough to tell me it wouldn't be.

I also teach frugality. I read a great article last year about how to save money scrapbooking. One of the suggestions was to become a demo. I know a few demo's who are also frugality experts or teach frugality. I am talking hard core frugality here.

I have put a lot of thought into this. I know next to nothing about SU except that I love their stamp lines and I love their coloring tools. Business wise this is going into a new frontier to me.

If it doesn't work out or I am all bought out I had a great learning experience and I was able to acquire quality materials for a great cost.

HTH!

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-17-2010, 07:49 AM   #97  
Matboard Maniac

I am confused about this IDA issue. Every other manufacturer I have gone to online, and read about their requirements for posting items I make, most require total use of their products only unless they have a very limited line or are a mixed manufacturer type shop.

I teach card classes at a local shop, and when I teach there - I can use only the products that shop sells. Restrictive? Yes, but it makes sense! The class purpose on the owner's end is to bring people into the shop to purchase items used in the class. Why on earth would an owner want someone to demo items that they do not sell?

I have not read the details on the SU contract yet, but I do plan to do so before I sign on the dotted line. But so far, what I hear seems quite reasonable. They are a business, if you were the business owner - how would you set up your policies? I always try to put myself in the shoes of the situation... to see from their perspective. Usually works every time to help my understanding.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-17-2010, 07:55 AM   #98  
Watercolor Wizard

The price is great, my only problem is I do not want to do SU only. Am I able to be a hobby demo and use other stamps on my personal blog?
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-17-2010, 09:05 AM   #99  
Compulsive Stamper

So, does anyone have the design studio for digital "stampin up"? If so what do you think of it? I am thinking about that. I called and talked to a rep from SU yesterday and it sounds like it is more geared for scrapbooking and for them to do the publishing, although you can do your own printing. Anybody?????
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-17-2010, 09:38 AM   #100  

Quote:

Originally Posted by RIRed2View Post
The price is great, my only problem is I do not want to do SU only. Am I able to be a hobby demo and use other stamps on my personal blog?
Yes, yes yes! That's one of the big misconceptions. What you can't do is use a non-SU set and then link to the site where you bought it (or can buy it). You can't link any competing products to a site with a shopping cart. There are plenty of demos who use non SU stuff on their blogs...they just don't link to it. Hope that helps!

Check out my blog

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-17-2010, 10:06 AM   #101  
Die Cut Diva

Quote:

Originally Posted by nslsView Post
So, does anyone have the design studio for digital "stampin up"? If so what do you think of it? I am thinking about that. I called and talked to a rep from SU yesterday and it sounds like it is more geared for scrapbooking and for them to do the publishing, although you can do your own printing. Anybody?????
I love it!! They have a whole message board for it -- mydigitalstudio.net -- check it out and see what you think.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-17-2010, 10:20 AM   #102  
Gabfest Goddess

Received 4 Likes on 1 Post

Quote:

Originally Posted by nslsView Post
I use My Digital Studio as much for making hybrid cards as for scrapbooking. You can buy the downloads of many of the current minicatalog sets for a fraction of the cost of the actual stamps. I think there are some samples in my gallery.
my pins www.pinterest.com/craftdoc
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-17-2010, 11:06 AM   #103  
Rubber Obsessor

So I am definitly going to sign up...I only have one problem. The lady that I wanted to sign up under told me to wait until January for sale-a-bration so that I could get more goddies, and that she wanted me to hold a workshop in jan for valentines day stuff. I kinda feel like she is just pushing me to the side and doesn't want me to sign up, but I really want to. How do I find a person now to sign up under? I looked at the stampin up website and found one other lady here in the town I live in, but she is just a hobby demo. I want someone more active. Is it best to go for someone in town, or can I just find someone and add them to be my person I sign up under?

Thanks!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-17-2010, 11:18 AM   #104  
Pearl-ExPert

Quote:

Originally Posted by isuanastasiaView Post
So I am definitly going to sign up...I only have one problem. The lady that I wanted to sign up under told me to wait until January for sale-a-bration so that I could get more goddies, and that she wanted me to hold a workshop in jan for valentines day stuff. I kinda feel like she is just pushing me to the side and doesn't want me to sign up, but I really want to. How do I find a person now to sign up under? I looked at the stampin up website and found one other lady here in the town I live in, but she is just a hobby demo. I want someone more active. Is it best to go for someone in town, or can I just find someone and add them to be my person I sign up under?

Thanks!

If you're looking for someone to support you and mentor you, I'd definitely sign up with someone local. But it would be worth calling a few folks to see how much support they give their recruits and what they're willing to do to help you get started.

If there is a demo you'd like to sign up under and she's telling you to wait, I'd call her first. Tell you that you understand and appreciate her advice but would rather take advantage of the starter kit sale now so you'll be signing up. Tell her that you'd like to sign up under her, but you're willing to find someone else if she isn't able to help you with the sign-up process at this time. Not so you can "strong arm" her into giving you something or doing something special or anything, but just so she is completely aware that you are determined to sign up under someone NOW and though you'd prefer it to be her, it's going to be SOMEONE. Hopefully, that'll help her understand that you're serious and she's either going to recruit you or lose you. (Again, not in a mean-spirited way, but more of a matter-of-fact kind of way...)

Just my two cents...

<---- (Aren't my nephew & niece cute? They take after their aunt, I think!)
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-17-2010, 11:46 AM   #105  
Glitter Queen

Thanks Tina and Joan. I will definitely look over the IDA before I sign the line but after a bunch of more research going into the wee hours last night, I think I'll be okay with it and will still sign up.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-17-2010, 11:57 AM   #106  
Rubber Obsessor

Quote:

Originally Posted by cincystamperView Post
If you're looking for someone to support you and mentor you, I'd definitely sign up with someone local. But it would be worth calling a few folks to see how much support they give their recruits and what they're willing to do to help you get started.

If there is a demo you'd like to sign up under and she's telling you to wait, I'd call her first. Tell you that you understand and appreciate her advice but would rather take advantage of the starter kit sale now so you'll be signing up. Tell her that you'd like to sign up under her, but you're willing to find someone else if she isn't able to help you with the sign-up process at this time. Not so you can "strong arm" her into giving you something or doing something special or anything, but just so she is completely aware that you are determined to sign up under someone NOW and though you'd prefer it to be her, it's going to be SOMEONE. Hopefully, that'll help her understand that you're serious and she's either going to recruit you or lose you. (Again, not in a mean-spirited way, but more of a matter-of-fact kind of way...)

Just my two cents...
Thanks for the info! Although, it probably doesn't really matter where I sign up at since I am a military wife and will be moving around a lot haha! We are actually on the list to hopefully move next summer since we have been at our current base for three years.

Again thanks!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-17-2010, 01:29 PM   #107  
Matboard Maniac

I know a demo in Missouri...Lake of the Osarks. I could get you in touch with her if you wanted. Don't know where you are in relation, but just wanted to let you know. But if you will be moving soon...I guess it doesn't really matter. Good luck deciding! I live near a base in Utah, and have run into this a few times, and have had downline move away. So my advice is to find someone that you can relate to and that is willing to help you...no matter where you might live!

And for those of you that have questions about taxes...my husband is a tax man. So feel free to PM me your questions and I can ask him to help you get an answer. If this strictly is a hobby and you just buy products for yourself...or you just buy the starter kit for the great deal and never order anything else....I don't believe you need to even mention it on taxes. But just PM me your questions and I will get an answer for you!

Quote:

Thanks for the info! Although, it probably doesn't really matter where I sign up at since I am a military wife and will be moving around a lot haha! We are actually on the list to hopefully move next summer since we have been at our current base for three years.

Again thanks!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-17-2010, 08:57 PM   #108  
Watercolor Wizard

Quote:

Originally Posted by MindersView Post
Yes, yes yes! That's one of the big misconceptions. What you can't do is use a non-SU set and then link to the site where you bought it (or can buy it). You can't link any competing products to a site with a shopping cart. There are plenty of demos who use non SU stuff on their blogs...they just don't link to it. Hope that helps!
Then that would be difficult ;(, I guest design for different company's. thanks for the reply.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-17-2010, 09:40 PM   #109  
Matboard Maniac

I have a question, but it may be just my ignorance. What happens when you become a hobby demo, and you want any of the Hostess sets? Do demos get to purchase them without the minimum requirements or does that stay the same as if you were just a purchaser and not a demo?

Also, does SU offer any perks to demos that the rest of us don't know about - special discounts, etc.? Do demo's get discounts on the Clearance sections?

So many little details I know, just want to know what I am getting myself into here. Seems like a good deal overall... but knowing these others questions would help.

Last, just want to thank everyone who is responding to all of our questions about joining up as a demo - be it for hobby or serious selling. All of your input and ideas are very much appreciated.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-18-2010, 12:11 AM   #110  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 105 Likes on 82 Posts

Quote:

Originally Posted by FiberArtist4HimView Post
I have a question, but it may be just my ignorance. What happens when you become a hobby demo, and you want any of the Hostess sets? Do demos get to purchase them without the minimum requirements or does that stay the same as if you were just a purchaser and not a demo?

Also, does SU offer any perks to demos that the rest of us don't know about - special discounts, etc.? Do demo's get discounts on the Clearance sections?

So many little details I know, just want to know what I am getting myself into here. Seems like a good deal overall... but knowing these others questions would help.

Last, just want to thank everyone who is responding to all of our questions about joining up as a demo - be it for hobby or serious selling. All of your input and ideas are very much appreciated.
Stampin' Up! usually offers demos the opportunity to purchase a Level 2 and a Level 3 hostess set. Otherwise, we earn them just like you do now.

Special discounts/clearance rack -- We get our 20% on clearance rack items. Off the top of my head, I can't think of any special discounts we've had (certainly nothing regular). However, in the 6+ years that I've been a demo, they've gifted us with stamp sets.

Really, unless you are promoting stamps for another company, I can't think of a downside to signing under this promotion.

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-18-2010, 02:05 AM   #111  
Pearl-ExPert

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Quote:

Originally Posted by lovemycardsView Post
Wow, NYstamper, you must tell us how you do it!
I found that I have a difficult time standing in front of pepole and talking, although I am getting better. I do mostly stamp camps. When I do them, they make four or five cards. I have a table set up for each card with all of the supplies. They start at a table then move on to each table until they are done. If they need help, my daughter(who is 14,but a huge help), and I answer any questions or show them what they have to do. I usually have two or three at a table so I get to do things more hands on. The girls seem to love it. It is just a low key, relaxed and fun time. I am lucky though, because I have a great group of friends that I do this with!

Last edited by NYstamper; 11-18-2010 at 02:06 AM.. Reason: Spelling
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-18-2010, 03:07 AM   #112  
Hardware Hotshot

I'm wondering.....do you get clearance rack stuff for an additional 20% off? That would be fantastic!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-18-2010, 04:41 AM   #113  

Received 9 Likes on 6 Posts

Quote:

Originally Posted by Allistamps123View Post
I'm wondering.....do you get clearance rack stuff for an additional 20% off? That would be fantastic!
Yes, we receive our discount on sale prices, too! Stampin' Up! is awesome!

The only thing we don't receive the discount on are business supplies and things like logo wear.

Last edited by GreenDragonLady; 11-18-2010 at 04:45 AM..
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-18-2010, 04:42 AM   #114  
Compulsive Stamper

Quote:

Thanks!
I chose to sign up under someone that I read her blog faithfully! She has wonderful projects, and I would say her style is very much like mine! I sent her an email, asking if she would mind if I signed up under her and that I was a hobby demo. She was very gracious, and being a hobby demo WAS NOT a problem for her! She has been supportive this week ( I just signed up Monday). If you have someone you enjoy, ask them! By the way, she's in AZ and I'm in KS!

Last edited by butcherbabe; 11-18-2010 at 04:45 AM.. Reason: more info
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-18-2010, 04:49 AM   #115  
Matboard Maniac

Sorry for more questions but is it manditory to sign up underneath someone? Or just recommended? My sil decided that she's letting her demoship go so me signing up under her is pointless. I found 2 other demos about an hour away from me with websites that seem pretty active. Should I contact them or just sign up directly with SU?
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-18-2010, 04:50 AM   #116  

isuanastasia - My upline is a military wife and I have had no problem getting support from her. I would simply find someone who you feel has a strong business and will treat you like the valued asset you are. Distance doesn't matter as much as you think.

Mindy (Minders) - Lovely job answering all the questions!

This is such a great deal. I am excited for all of you who are signing up. There is so much support available both here (on the demo boards) and from Stampin' Up. No matter what kind of business you want to run, you can get the help you need.

My Blog: Stampin' on the Fly
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-18-2010, 04:51 AM   #117  

Received 9 Likes on 6 Posts

Quote:

Originally Posted by needtime2scrapsoonView Post
Sorry for more questions but is it manditory to sign up underneath someone? Or just recommended? My sil decided that she's letting her demoship go so me signing up under her is pointless. I found 2 other demos about an hour away from me with websites that seem pretty active. Should I contact them or just sign up directly with SU?
Yes, you do have to sign up under a current demonstrator. You can find a local one that you click with and attend downline meetings if they hold them, or you can sign up with a demo you click with online. The important thing is that they'll be there for you for questions and support!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-18-2010, 04:54 AM   #118  

Quote:

Originally Posted by needtime2scrapsoonView Post
Yes, you have to sign up under someone. There is no way to do it if you don't sign up under anyone. It's just how the system works. And that way you have an upline who can help you along the way. I'd contact the demos you found and have a chat with them. See who fits what you want!

ETA: Opps, guess I didn't scroll down far enough to see GreenDragonLady there...sorry for the double post:-)

Check out my blog

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-18-2010, 07:50 AM   #119  
Hardware Hotshot

Quote:

Originally Posted by GreenDragonLadyView Post
Yes, we receive our discount on sale prices, too! Stampin' Up! is awesome!

The only thing we don't receive the discount on are business supplies and things like logo wear.
Yes!!!! Doing the Happy Dance!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-18-2010, 12:44 PM   #120  
Compulsive Stamper

I have been watching some videos on youtube using MDS.. Sure looks interesting. There are some cute digital stamps out there in cyberland, so if I downloaded them, can they be stored with the MDS???? Or do I save them someplace else and do an attachment or something?? I think I did understand that I can use other "stamps" from other places. Can you tell I am a bit of a techidiot?
Reply With Quote Likes