Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Closed Thread
Old 02-26-2010, 04:57 PM   #481  
Watercolor Wizard

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I should add that having a catalog in my hand is a must, too! I know there is more on the website ordering area than in the one idea book, but I like to see it close up.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Matboard Maniac

I completely agree about having the catalog in hand. It's great for layout ideas and invaluable for future reference particularly if you purchase aftermarket CTMH products.

Speaking of retired product, does anyone know how long ago the paper collection Caprice was retired? I really like these papers and have been looking on Ebay without success. Were these papers included in the recent clearance sale CTMH did on their website? Any info would be great! Thanks.
Matboard Maniac

Hello Everyone, yesterday i believe was the most active posting day since i started the thread and im sure we all know their are not many CTMH threads here at splitcoast stampers so a BIG THANKYOU to all who come here and share their love and CTMH creativity.
Benjaman you ask a good qustion which i can answer without leaving it to one of the consultants who post here regularly. The Caprice is now retired it was available i believe from late 2007 or early 2008 to CTMH retiring all the line in december 2009.
if you are wanting the level 1 or my favourite level 2 try to allocate a consultant in your area . if you intend to purchase from the Spring 2010 idea book it would make it easier because then somone could try to find a pack for you by asking fellow consultants or like you say Ebay may in the future yield a paper packet level 1 or level 2 . It was cleared out in December at a silly price of 5 dollars for the level 1 and the level 2 was only 6 dollars 50, but you will probably have to pay more now its harder to obtain.The price was $12.95 when it was available in the catalogues up to summer 2009.

Benjaman have you seen the Veranda or the perfect Day these two are my favourites at the moment, check out the My reflections section of paper packets on the CTMH website, also a great masculine paper packet is Majestic Blue just love this get this if you like it because they may retire it this year.
hope this helps a little.
regards Andrew
Matboard Maniac

Benjaman i forgot to say the level 1 price was $9.95 and the Caprice level 2 was $12.95 and the matching my stickese which had 4 in the pack were only $8.95 you now can only get 2 in a packet of the my Stickese and these are $4.95 in whatever theme you choose.
The older sets and themes like the More To adore, Sarsparilla, Majestic Blue etc worked out better value, you might want the my stickese of caprice if you can get some, you might not but they are perfect to do glazing techiniques on, with care using a vesamark pad and clear embossing powder this makes like an enamelled embellishement for a card or scrapbook page.
Lmn
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 69 Likes on 53 Posts
Talking Good Afternoon!

Bummer that Caprice is retired. I did send an email to some CTMH friends of mine Benjaman to see if they have or can get you a pack of this paper. I don't have much left of mine, it is nice colors!

I'm scrappin' today as I have 8 pages left to finish to meet my monthly goal. I'm going to get Cindy's Challenge done today too as I have selected the supplies to use :-D

Here's my latest pages w/ CTMH Felicity:

Chuck E's

Imagine!
Matboard Maniac

Great info Andrew but you cut my soul - $6.50 for the level 2, that is a heartbreaker. I will keep in mind about checking with a consultant. I just signed up for a monthly club with a new consultant I found (via Cricut MB, just never thought of SCS to find a CTMH consultant.) I have to confess that I have began an extremely preliminary conversation about signing up as a hobbyist consultant ... however, the other DSA left such a bad taste that I am a bit gun shy.

Oh, and I have seen the beautiful Veranda collection - and already own the level 2 (bought before I knew about the workshops on the go.) You know newbie.
Matboard Maniac

Benjaman i know exactly what you are talking about the other well known DSA Company which in my opinion are not the BEST and i cannot strain my fingers to type out the name thats how much i want to talk about them.

Now i am not going to push or advice you to sign up but if you ever do you will be guided by the company they apreciate a hobbyiest not just the ones making mega thousands dollars CTMH dont work like others, Jeannette Lynton i would love to meet and be a CONSULTANT for, but i cannot living in the UK but knowing my passion for CTMH is living proof this company has a certain uniqueness and friendly way which i want to spend my english pounds on.
I can choose which ever companies products i desire in the world, i love the ease of CTMH i love the way everything balances well together PLUS its affordable for most crafters and most is quality product. The beauty of CTMH is they have three catalogues a year if you only like a bit of product from one you dont need to spend mega so you simply spend on what you like in each catty.
Good luck in your search for Caprice i believe Lela bless is searching for you .
Matboard Maniac

Quote:

Originally Posted by LmnView Post
Bummer that Caprice is retired. I did send an email to some CTMH friends of mine Benjaman to see if they have or can get you a pack of this paper. I don't have much left of mine, it is nice colors!
Lela thank you so much! I am very appreciative! Please do let me know if you come across a package of Caprice.

Andrew, I feel you. And I'm just going to leave it there. It's like being inside an enemy camp waiting for my rations or something. Never mind - started to be funny then just came out pathetic.

Am I posting a lot? Yes, children are down for their naps (AMEN!), working on a layout that suddenly went to the dogs (journaling? who me? where? when? now?) Just a lost cause I tell ya.
Cardstock Collector

Default Consultant question

Hi, I'm new here. I've been trying to decide whether to become a consultant for Stampin Up or Close to My Heart. I'm leaning towards CTMH but I don't scrapbook. I am a long time rubberstamper and papercrafter but never got into scrapping (probably because I literally have 10,000 or more pictures.) My mil used to be a supervisor at Kodak's lab and I am totally overwhelmed when I start trying to go through my photos. Does it matter that I don't scrap, I know SU is more stamper oriented but I thought CTMH was more scraper oriented. Thanks for any information.

Dee
Lmn
Stazon Splitcoast

Talking Laugh!

Quote:

Originally Posted by BenjamanTView Post
Lela thank you so much! I am very appreciative! Please do let me know if you come across a package of Caprice.

Andrew, I feel you. And I'm just going to leave it there. It's like being inside an enemy camp waiting for my rations or something. Never mind - started to be funny then just came out pathetic.

Am I posting a lot? Yes, children are down for their naps (AMEN!), working on a layout that suddenly went to the dogs (journaling? who me? where? when? now?) Just a lost cause I tell ya.
LOL! :mrgreen: Rations.... yes well, if it makes you feel any better, I too was sucked into the camp and had the same result. It just doesn't work for some of us. I'm happier to be reducing misc stash slowly but surely and just go majority CTMH.

I also had to laugh about your journaling comment. I am finishing a series of pages of a mini-vacation and realize I wrote just about the SAME thing on every page. I had to go back and add journaling box on a couple pages over the previous writing so it doesn't sound so dumb :rolleyes:
Matboard Maniac

Hello Dee Welcome to our CTMH community thread , i dont want to talk about the other company in question i dont agree they are for stampers really. The crafting world is massive and has some excellent stamping companies to choose for the stamper.
But if you favour towards a company which is first of all friendly the most important for me, no pressures, no pushing of product and does cater for cardmaking, scrapbooking and Stamping, which is by the way my passion, then read on about CLOSE TO MY HEART.

CLOSE TO MY HEART is a gem of a company for the scrapbooker or memory album maker BUT, offers superb my Acrylix Clear stamps which can be easy to use once you season them and ink them up, the polymers used are quality making their clear stamps strong, you can even shape them on the clear blocks twist slighty the designs, or wrap them around to shorten designs , you cannot do that with unmounted or woodmounted.
They have unique level 1 and 2 beautiful papers packs with matching cardstock which then matches the inkpads , ribbons embellishements.
The advantage with CTMH is they have three idea catalogues a year, and you dont get kicked out if you dont make the quarter of sales, like i said no hard demanding RULES or stupid MANUAL like the thickness of a brick to abide by, lets face it is crafting we are doing and we are supposed to be enjoying every minute of it, so lets be happy with the company we spend our hard earned money on.

Since i started this thread to my knowledge we have had 5 people who have signed up has CTMH consultants they did this on there on own free will , no pushing needed the company they enquired about suited their individual needs, and if times became hard and not much sales were achieved, they stay with the company and go on to junior hobbyiest status No silly PENDING like the other company you mentioned to reach silly amounts. With CTMH their statment from the heart is FASTER SIMPLER EASIER and they care genuinely about their consultants who they protect under their wing, just like a umberella you dont get wet.
DEE the decision is yours good luck in your new venture.
Regards Andrew

Last edited by andrew overton; 02-27-2010 at 12:06 PM..
Lmn
Stazon Splitcoast

Talking well ...

Quote:

Originally Posted by deedee50View Post
Hi, I'm new here. I've been trying to decide whether to become a consultant for Stampin Up or Close to My Heart. I'm leaning towards CTMH but I don't scrapbook. I am a long time rubberstamper and papercrafter but never got into scrapping (probably because I literally have 10,000 or more pictures.) My mil used to be a supervisor at Kodak's lab and I am totally overwhelmed when I start trying to go through my photos. Does it matter that I don't scrap, I know SU is more stamper oriented but I thought CTMH was more scraper oriented. Thanks for any information.

Dee
My $.02 (for what it's worth) on this topic is that it does not matter if you don't scrap. If you like the stamps and the papers, you can make cards! All of us on the thread make cards. I have not felt like I could only scrap w/ my CTMH supplies.
Crimping Master

I am a CTMH hobby demonstrator. I do digital scrapbooking so I only use my CTMH for other paper crafts. While some of their stamps are geared for scrapbooking, they have a lot of beautiful stamps to use in card making.
Watercolor Wizard

Quote:

One of the things I like best about CTMH so far (Consultant-wise) is I don;t feel like I have to "watch my back." By that I mean my friend, who is a Demo for "that other company" Andrew speaks of, has to really abide by a set of rules I'm not sure I'd want to have to live up to. Some are reasinabel and shared by both companies, but others make me giggle. I always tease her that the <company> Police are going to show up for her if she takes that Cuttlebug machine out, lol!!

I don't feel that way, haven't been made to feel that way, and feel I can be passionate about the supplies that really work for me without being a fanatic (in a weird, cult-ish way!)
Watercolor Wizard

Quote:

Dee
I do both an recently signed up with CTMH. I scrap more than make cards, and like you have thousands of photos. I'll tell you that I started scrapping with CTMH years ago, and once they came out with Cherish is was liek a light went on - I literally had never made so many pages...and they looked decent!

My friend from the other company you are considering got me to use the stamps I had, also mainly CTMH. I make cards with her using the other company. To be honest, it is easier for me to do it with CTMH paper, whether using their stamps or from any other company out there. Why? Color combos. I can't shoose them myself, but the combos listed in the catalogs (and the old CTMH books I still have) always match...I can't screw them up. I have the "other" color wheel and lived by it for al ong time, but my cards & pages never looked quite right to me...there was always something "off" or "missing."

Many of my friends, newer to card making and stamping, like the clear stamp option. Harder to screw up, lol!! It's what got me using them, too.

I think if you were able to step back from those photos you'd be able to see that the Level 2 paper packsm, with additional cardstock, can create an entire 20 page album with lots of photos of all sizes. It mihgt not be as bad as you are aniticipating. There is lots of help on the Corp BB and people post templates for that kind of thing frequently.

Other items I liked:
- The discount was higher
- There are 3 books a year, each with some new items, so easier to meet quota (even if I'm the primary purchaser!!)
- My experience with people on SCS that are/were CTMH has been more positive, less "we vs. them." I don't liek being put in that category, or the "Demo vs. Not" position. I have experienced neitehr with CTMH, as a customer or since becoming a COnsultant.

I hope this helps you! Good luck in your decision making process!
Watercolor Wizard

TO ALL:
Please forgive any typos. My eyeglasses were stolen off my desk in school (work Friday and I'm muddling through without any right now. My eyes are SUPER bad, so I really can't see what I'm typing even thought the screen is 3 feet away. Apologies and thanks for undertsanding in advance. :(

~ Denise
Pearl-ExPert

You all are giving Dee such wonderful advice!! Dee, I also make cards, and do not scrap. I love the CTMH stamps, as they are so easy to use! I don't know how to post cards, so my gallery is pitifully small...I think 2, which I made from my own company. But try the products, and follow your heart. I do know with the other company, there is a clause in the contract, that have made alot of their demos resign because of it, so that is something you will want to consider as well. Read it carefully before you sign it. Just my .02cents. LOL
Matboard Maniac

Hi Dee! My advice is to not rush your decision. If you have a good amount of apprehension about the endeavor trust yourself. A little over a year ago I rushed to judgement not once but twice and ended with a failure (of sorts) on my hands. Make sure you sample products and the environment of each company. Perhaps, try following a couple of threads on SCS about each company/products. In my experience papercrafting direct sales is a market loaded with people -- really consider what you want to make from the experience and how much work you want to commit. I hope that helps and good luck!
Cardstock Collector

Default Demo

Thanks for all your advice. I should have mentioned that I already have an SU kit. Last year I decided to become an SU demonstrator but shortly after I got my kit I had a problem with my job and could not do anything with SU. My upline told me it was okay because I had signed up in the last month of a quarter I wouldn't have to make my quota for 2 quarters, well she was wrong and I was put on suspension or whatever they call it and would have had to sell about $1000 in the next quarter to stay even though I had the email from my upline telling me I wouldn't have to make my quota by the next quarter. So even though I love their products I'm just not sure I want to work for such an "uptight" company. I see that CTMH is so much more relaxed. I used to buy their stamps a long time ago I think I am going to sign up in March with the special. Anyone looking to add to their downline?

Dee
Polyshrink Goddess

Smile

Good Evening Everyone -

What a day....if I have never mentioned it, I am the Classroom Coordinator for a big box craft store....ahhhhhhh....today I did a "Birthday Party" for 17 children ranging from age 4 to 8....Just picture it....ME trying to get all these kids trying to get a heart shaped jewelry box painted. :0) What fun! I do love it!

I love sharing the creative experience. It is so much fun to watch the children's faces light up when they complete their project. It is almost as much fun as watching the face light up at one of the gals at my Workshops when she realizes she CAN make that card.

This is why I love Close To My Heart....the doors that it has opened for me!
www.cindyleek.myctmh.com
"Never look back unless you are planning to go that way." Thoreau
Matboard Maniac

Quote:

I was put on suspension or whatever they call it and would have had to sell about $1000 in the next quarter to stay even though I had the email from my upline telling me I wouldn't have to make my quota by the next quarter.
There's helping people to succeed in action ... just stupid and unfeeling.
Matboard Maniac

I looked at your blog Benjaman and i noticed your resignation post chuckle you learned unfortunately the hard way, some companies are dam hard in fact too hard with pathetic hard fast rules. Now you seem hopefully comfortable here at the CTMH community thread, i would like to say if ever you purchase a secondhand set of CTMH My acrylix clear stamps in future, they should work very well . If they wont stick to the block wash them and if really dirty gently use a fine buffer to take off any poor surface . By a buffer a soft flexible ladies emery which is not gritty. When you buy the Clear stamps new they need to be seasoned or like i say well primed with ink. then they stamp wonderfully, so dont let the secondhand stamps put you off, you might want a retired set and its the only way sometimes to purchase used.
I bought from Ebay America 2 months ago the wonderful Stamp set cherish it matches the lovely Floral impressions level 2 paper packet this was retired a while ago and was in the CTMH holiday sale in December 2009 ,the set stamps out very well, the stamps were stained in red and pink ink, but i can see them through my acrylic block easier than when they are new.
Happy creating with your CTMH and hopefully you may post some of your work here or your blog i will look forward to that.
regards Andrew
Pearl-ExPert

Dee...check with Cindy...the post below your last one...She might be able to help you. I suggest you PM her though.
Glitter Guru

Received 369 Likes on 219 Posts

Thanks for starting this thread, Andrew. I just contacted a consultant for more info. I at least want to start ordering CTMH, and possibly become a consultant. I've been a demo for 2 direct sales stamp companies and one direct sales candle company, and none of them worked out for me. I like having occasional workshops without the pressure of monthly/quarterly minimums hanging over my head. I thought I might as well find out more. I've seen a few catalogs, and I've loved what I've seen. The design and presentation are lovely. I have some of their stamps too, and they are the best clear stamps I've ever used. Thanks again for this thread.
Watercolor Wizard

Quote:

My upline told me it was okay because I had signed up in the last month of a quarter I wouldn't have to make my quota for 2 quarters, well she was wrong and I was put on suspension or whatever they call it and would have had to sell about $1000 in the next quarter to stay even though I had the email from my upline telling me I wouldn't have to make my quota by the next quarter. So even though I love their products I'm just not sure I want to work for such an "uptight" company. I see that CTMH is so much more relaxed. Dee
Well that just sucks. :(

I have found it to be very relaxed. I do know what you mean about others being uptight, lol! It's stamping for crying out loud. I realize it's a business, but we're not solving world hunger!!
Matboard Maniac

First of all a Big welcome to Jeannette and thankyou for your kind words about starting this our CTMH Community thread. initially it started why we love CTMH but we all feel this thread has is place here at Splitcoast stampers.

It is very sad when i read various posts regarding other DSA companies which really have given people grief and that is why i started this thread to make crafters welcome and feel special by trying out CTMH products and look at CTMH in a different light because i truely believe this DSA CTMH greatly outshines the main problamatic one which is not true to form . I have witnessed this and seen witnesses from time to time in their postings.It will be inevitable someone will try to upset the applecart on this thread WARNING dont try its not worth it this is a FRIENDLY thread full of lovely creative like minded people we really are a community and from the short time their are many people who visit here regularly, i feel i know some of you, your words shine through thankyou for that.

Are you ready for the March card layout challenge ! it wont be long look out for it appearing here in the next few days, and if you are really a scrapbook lover give it a try their is no right or wrong card you make. Each card in a challenge form is a unique piece of creativity and you should be proud of your work whatever your results are like .
I know in a past posting someone requested some techniques to be included, this i shall consider but i dont want the cards to become too hard or fixed because otherwise i will end up typing out tutorials of lengthy step by step instructions, which i dont want to do.
So we shall keep them relatively simple. If you have a favourite paper pack level 2 i could include that if you like just let me know what you would like to be included in respect of the CTMH theme paper.

Hope You All Have A Nice Day !
Andrew

Last edited by andrew overton; 02-28-2010 at 03:17 AM..
Inking Addict

Benjaman, I am a CTMH Consultant and I have a Caprice pack, Level II, that you may purchase. I need to find out if I have used any of it. I think I made one LO with it. If so, it's yours for $10 plus shipping. Let me know if you are interested. It is beautiful paper! So much paper, so little time, eh?

[email protected]

Carol
Matboard Maniac

Hi
Sorry I read quite a bit of this thread but not all of it, so I was wondering if anyone has checked out this site:
http://ctmhartwork.freeforums.org/ and
http://suzastampin.netfirms.com/forum/nfphpbb/
both of these have a lot of CTMH ideas on them.
I love CTMH and have become addicted to it in the past year. They have really started to cater more to card makers and that is what I mostly do. Although, I have started to incorporate CTMH in my scrapbooking and I like the look quite a bit.
Pearl-ExPert

I actually got 3 cards made yesterday. I made 2 pretty much the same style, using the same stamp. One, I will give to my sister for her b-day, the other one to a friend. On that one, I used a stamp of a pink flamingo, I used patterned paper, did some layers, colored the flamingo and the palm ferns, then used 1 brads of green palm ferns I found off of Oriental Trading. The other card is for my b-i-l...it is of a pelican, and I stamped him in brown ink, on a cream cs, then distressed the edges with my fingernail. I then mounted it on a piece of rust colored cs, distressing that too. then I mounted it on patterned, stripped cs, and I placed 3 rust colored dew drops down at the bottom of the card. They turned out pretty well, if I may say so!! LOL.
Lmn
Stazon Splitcoast

Talking Good Morning!

....uhhh Afternoon! Sunday is my day to make cards so I'm off to get some done. I did some scrappin' last night. The pict isn't the best but IRL this page is cute! I used Boom Di Ada CB :mrgreen:

Elephants!

Looking forward to your challenge this week Andrew!
Matboard Maniac

Quote:

....uhhh Afternoon! Sunday is my day to make cards so I'm off to get some done. I did some scrappin' last night. The pict isn't the best but IRL this page is cute! I used Boom Di Ada CB :mrgreen:

Elephants!

Looking forward to your challenge this week Andrew!

Really Really cute, nice job!
Matboard Maniac

Quote:

.I used Boom Di Ada CB
Wow, that is not what I thought Boom DI Ada was at all, that paper is so rich. Really nice lo Lela - is that a edge border punch or rick rack? Very clever.

I posted some of things I have been working on the last couple of weeks on my blog. Be warned the pix are not very good - made myself a white background board big enough for cards but NOT scrapbook pages. Also for the faint hearted contains a bit of the un-CTMH stuff as well. :???:
Matboard Maniac

Benjamin not sure if you noticed but a Consultant has a Caprice level 2 paper pack , check out the post by Carol post no 507. If you have responded to her ignore my little message here.
Boom Di Ada is a bold set of papers and the Cottage floral My acrylix is still available iwhich is matching stamp set the one Lela has made her layout. Alo Lela has used the w Creative basics Boom di Ada which came with hollyhock rick rack ribbon, i believe this was retired in the December sale, Benjamin you will have to stop falling for the older stuff , you are supposed to fall in love with the new. Joking apart its a shame when product is retired and there might be a audiance which still want to buy it.
I like very much the Everlasting and sadly this too was retired and the level 2 sold out very quick less than a day i managed to get some level 1 of Everlasting but managed to get some level 2 from a consultant in January so you never know the old stuff is still out there just the timing to obtain it.
Maybe Benjamin has started a new idea what is your favourite retired paper packet level 1 or 2 which you miss working with , now thats a thought .
regards
Andrew
Polyshrink Goddess

Quote:

Dee
Hi Dee,
Just wanted to pop in and say that you certainly can join CTMH to do cards and not scrapbook. That said, with all the photos you have, you might want to try our Level 1 My Reflections kits. They're great for both the beginner scrapper and also for the experienced who wants to get a lot of photos scrapped. The Level 1 kits are based on the designs from our Reflections Idea Book. The kits come with four preprinted pages of layouts and then you also get two pieces of cardstock, two pieces of B&T papers, and My Stickease.
I'm so sorry to hear what happened to you with the other company. That's the great thing about CTMH. If at any time, you're not able to make your quarterly quota, you can drop to Jr. consultant, and then come back to active with just $300 in orders over the course of a quarter. With our stamps of the month being free with a $100 order, it's so easy to come back to active status.
And, speaking of stamp of the month, in March, any consultant who joins will receive all four of the summer stamps of the month for free with their kit. The value of them is $91.80 and your kit only costs $99! If anybody has already mentioned this, I apologize as I didn't completely read the last couple of days posts.

Suz
CTMH Director
http://www.suzastampin.com
Lmn
Stazon Splitcoast

Wink Wow!

Quote:

Wow, that is not what I thought Boom DI Ada was at all, that paper is so rich. Really nice lo Lela - is that a edge border punch or rick rack? Very clever.

I posted some of things I have been working on the last couple of weeks on my blog. Be warned the pix are not very good - made myself a white background board big enough for cards but NOT scrapbook pages. Also for the faint hearted contains a bit of the un-CTMH stuff as well. :???:
Benjaman your scrap pages are WONDERFUL! Fun pages! I tried to make cards today and just felt like nothing coming together so I'm scrappin' now.

Here's my attempt : Trust Your Heart

Like Andrew mentioned that was the Boom-Di-Ada Creative Basics paper and as I was searching for paper to use I thought it really went with my zoo pages...which worked well... the yellow is CTMH Designer Ric Rac and the Garden Green edges are punched.

My favorite paper that is retired (I think) is Expedition. We go to lots of zoos and it was always so easy to use for those pages
Watercolor Wizard

Quote:

Originally Posted by SuzastampinView Post
Hi Dee,
Just wanted to pop in and say that you certainly can join CTMH to do cards and not scrapbook. That said, with all the photos you have, you might want to try our Level 1 My Reflections kits. They're great for both the beginner scrapper and also for the experienced who wants to get a lot of photos scrapped. The Level 1 kits are based on the designs from our Reflections Idea Book. The kits come with four preprinted pages of layouts and then you also get two pieces of cardstock, two pieces of B&T papers, and My Stickease.
I'm so sorry to hear what happened to you with the other company. That's the great thing about CTMH. If at any time, you're not able to make your quarterly quota, you can drop to Jr. consultant, and then come back to active with just $300 in orders over the course of a quarter. With our stamps of the month being free with a $100 order, it's so easy to come back to active status.
And, speaking of stamp of the month, in March, any consultant who joins will receive all four of the summer stamps of the month for free with their kit. The value of them is $91.80 and your kit only costs $99! If anybody has already mentioned this, I apologize as I didn't completely read the last couple of days posts.

Suz
CTMH Director
I always forget about the Level 1 kits. (Great Consulting skills I have there, lol!!) I do have friedns who use them a lot. In fact, one girl bought 10 packs - no joke - brought them to the last 12 hour crop we attended together. WELL, she finsihed all 10 packs (something like 60 layouts) 7 hours into the crop, and she took a break for lunch.

They're real time savers!
Polyshrink Goddess

Quote:

Originally Posted by teacher4416View Post
I always forget about the Level 1 kits. (Great Consulting skills I have there, lol!!) I do have friedns who use them a lot. In fact, one girl bought 10 packs - no joke - brought them to the last 12 hour crop we attended together. WELL, she finsihed all 10 packs (something like 60 layouts) 7 hours into the crop, and she took a break for lunch.

They're real time savers!
They're definitely time savers!! They can be dressed up to look like you spent hours on the pages, when in fact, you only spent a few minutes! I got a bunch of the Vintage Travel ones when they were retiring as I know that I'll never be able to scrap the 1000+ photos that I printed from our Mediterranean Cruise. And, the other great thing about Reflections is that all the pages can be rotated every which way and still work!

Suz
CTMH Director
Stampin' Fool

Quote:

Hi Dee,

Suz
CTMH Director
Well that does it for me. I'm signing up. Not that I intend to really sell, but I am sure that I'll spend just as much buying either way. This way, I at least get a discount on what I buy.
Watercolor Wizard

Quote:

Originally Posted by MomofonesonView Post
Well that does it for me. I'm signing up. Not that I intend to really sell, but I am sure that I'll spend just as much buying either way. This way, I at least get a discount on what I buy.
It was the exact reason I signed up. And I have a super upline who is OK with me not being saleswoman of the year and buying for myself. (And it's funny, but I have collected literally $490 is class fees so far, half of that as pure profit. Since Jan. 1. Covers most of my quota for next Quarter...and I never planned on doing anything but buying my own stuff!)

My next "phase" is ordering ribbon, brads, and more Level 2 packs. I'm trying to hold off until April but CTMH makes it so difficult to control that immediate gratification gene I have!!

(BUT...my new glasses cost me $700 this morning, so I think I will wait a few days beofe I let the DH see Mr. Brown drive up with a white box, lol!)
Watercolor Wizard

Quote:

They're definitely time savers!! They can be dressed up to look like you spent hours on the pages, when in fact, you only spent a few minutes! I got a bunch of the Vintage Travel ones when they were retiring as I know that I'll never be able to scrap the 1000+ photos that I printed from our Mediterranean Cruise. And, the other great thing about Reflections is that all the pages can be rotated every which way and still work!

Suz
CTMH Director
My friend's looked awesome. She bought some of the stickease packets and was off!! Funny, I never liek stickers until I see someone else use them. I got them in my Consultant kit and thought "great, more stickers." I actually ended up ordering a few more for my current book project they aren't sticker-looking (if that makes sense) and work perfectly with the paapers.

Good thing I signed up. That discount is coming in very handy, lol!