Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 02-02-2011, 05:09 PM   #1  
Compulsive Stamper

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Where do you go when....

You really want to stock up on supplies, like I would love to "restock my cardstock" , freshen up my flowers, try some of those tools I think I might love or have owned and never figured out how to use them correctly so I got rid of them, adhesives, adhesives, adhesives....Where is your one stop shop? Around here we only have AC Moore, then the Wal-mart/Targets (which are so limited)....got online ideas....I love picking things out then clicking and waiting to stalk the mail carrier.

Where is your one stop shop? And why that one (prices, selection, service, speed)

Lori
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-02-2011, 05:22 PM   #2  
Mad Swapper

For cardstock (and color items) I'm a Stampin' Up! girl all the way. Love the quality of the cardstock and knowing that what I have will look good together. For tools & adhesive I'll go where I can get it cheapest. Rereading your message I realize you are pretty limited where you are and are really looking for online ideas, which I can't help with as I haven't done much in that area. Sorry, this probably won't help much, but you can do SU online.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-02-2011, 05:33 PM   #3  
Kookie Creator

Mine depends on what I'm shopping for. Cardstock, SU and PTI. I'm trying to branch out from SU!, But I like their colors so much I keep coming back to them. I search my LSSs when I need to get out of the Ms &Js rut. LSS tend to have more of what I want anyway. I really end up window shoppig a lot. so when I get a hankering for something new to play with, I usually have an idea of I want and where to get it. I live in Alaska and must say, with the exception of Joanns, I have never waited more than 5-9 buisness days for an order. Or unless it was out of stock. Don't know why, but everything seems to get here super fast, so I get it makes paying more in shipiin in a small way worth it. OH, cutathome & cricutmachine are 2 places I like as well for the same reasons. AND their shipping was really reasonable. In fact, I love cut at home for their monthly 40% off coupon and the fact that they use flat rate boxes and envelopes when they can. They are the reason I have as many nesties as I do.I bought a lot of the 4 set packs with the coupon, and after the shipping, paid only likr $56 for 4 sets. Now I'm moving on to having to buy individual sets so it might not be as good of a deal. Those are my go to places right now. But I'm always looking to branch out.

ETA: For me there is no ONE STOP kinda place. I get as much as I can from one place when I place an order. That saves me on shipping. But I'm a spread the shopping love kinda girl. I LOVE to shop around.

Last edited by princessmeshelle; 02-02-2011 at 05:36 PM..
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-02-2011, 06:25 PM   #4  
Splitcoast DirtyDozen Alumni
Proud Fan Club Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

As I'm on the DT, I am probably biased, but . . . Mark's Finest Papers sells everything you mentioned and more -- stamps, cardstock (great cardstock, by the way), nesties, adhesive, ribbon, punches, ink, etc., etc., etc. If you buy $100, shipping is free -- and there's currently a 15% off coupon code FirstFeb, that's good until Feb. 9th.

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-02-2011, 06:30 PM   #5  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Reaching for the Stars

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Gina K has a great variety and her papers are great!!! Free shipping on orders $50 and over! Gina K. Designs, LLC Fast service and great customer service!!

Dirty Dozen Alumni
My
Blog
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-02-2011, 07:23 PM   #6  
Pearl-ExPert

Gina K and PTI has GREAT cardstock!! also stamps, ink pads, etc. I try to do 1 stop shopping!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-03-2011, 12:26 AM   #7  
Kookie Creator

I like AC cardstocks. I do use SEI too. Their double sided colours makes edge punching more interesting.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-03-2011, 02:03 AM   #8  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Send a message via Skype™ to AmberDawn

I unfortunately do not have ONE place I go to for EVERYTHING! I love PTI for cardstock, ribbons and buttons because they all match (LOVE that, lol!). I also love GinaK's cardstock though! If I want a good variety of NEW stuff, I like 7 Kids College Fund! Tab always has the newest stuff and her prices are cheaper than anywhere else (that I've found)!
I design for Verve Stamps and Reverse Confetti!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-03-2011, 02:04 AM   #9  
Hardware Hotshot

SU paper here too. I also go to Hobby Lobby and Michael's with their 40% coupon for punches, etc.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-03-2011, 02:13 AM   #10  
Kookie Creator

Online...as I am inAustralia so cheap shipping is important to me...I like alphastamps .com,simonsaysstamp.com,artchixstudio.com
All have some free shipping deals and good prices and fine service...and that is sending US to Oz!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-03-2011, 02:26 AM   #11  
Pearl-ExPert

My favorites for ordering are Stampin Up, Gina K., she has great cardstock and some really cute stamps. Another favorite for stamps is I Brake for Stamps. Custom crops has a great selection and they are great to deal with too.
Reply With Quote Likes