Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 02-06-2017, 03:43 PM   #41  
Proud Fan Club Member

Received 5,927 Likes on 2,193 Posts

Can you stand one more ring story? When I was in 6th grade my bff gave me a ring. I was playing with it over a heat register and it dropped down into it. Years later, after I had married and moved out, mom and dad did a some remodeling, getting rid of the furnace and going to electric baseboard heaters. Guess what they found in the cellar at the end of that heat register? I still have that ring in my jewelry box to this day!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-06-2017, 04:04 PM   #42  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts

Quote:

Originally Posted by muscratView Post
Can you stand one more ring story? When I was in 6th grade my bff gave me a ring. I was playing with it over a heat register and it dropped down into it. Years later, after I had married and moved out, mom and dad did a some remodeling, getting rid of the furnace and going to electric baseboard heaters. Guess what they found in the cellar at the end of that heat register? I still have that ring in my jewelry box to this day!
Awww - that is a very sweet story.

"Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible." Dalai Lama
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-06-2017, 04:18 PM   #43  
Watercolor Wizard

Received 188 Likes on 90 Posts

Found it!!! I knew it was with my old platform and extra cutting plates. We went out to dinner, and I just spotted it......In the linen closet, underneath the basket of nail polish. I'm not sure why I thought it was a good idea to store it there. Except that I kept boxes of completed cards on the floor in that closet.
Now, do I put it back there?
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-06-2017, 04:24 PM   #44  
Watercolor Wizard

Texasgrammy, I think this falls under your second option: when we think that this new organization plan is the cats meow.

It took me three days to find it, but the upside is that I've done some cleaning and organizing in the process.

Purple Heart will benefit from what I decided to give up.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-06-2017, 04:34 PM   #45  
Gallery Gazer

Received 19 Likes on 14 Posts

Quote:

Originally Posted by lynnewithaneView Post
Found it!!! I knew it was with my old platform and extra cutting plates. We went out to dinner, and I just spotted it......In the linen closet, underneath the basket of nail polish. I'm not sure why I thought it was a good idea to store it there. Except that I kept boxes of completed cards on the floor in that closet.
Now, do I put it back there?
Noooo! lol But if you tell us where you are putting it, many people will be able to tell you right were it is next time it's lost. ; )
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-06-2017, 04:39 PM   #46  
Gallery Gazer

I lost both of my aprons that I take to LSS's. Then I found them when looking for something else. And now I can't remember where they were hiding, and am not 100% sure I know where they are now.

Isn't there a rule that states that you always find something you gave up looking for when looking for something else?

I lost a tiny stamp custom stamp that just says "made by" and my initials with a little stylized bird. I finally gave up and found it months later when looking for the aprons.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-06-2017, 07:01 PM   #47  
Pearl-ExPert

Received 346 Likes on 134 Posts

Quote:

Originally Posted by bjeansView Post
Isn't there a rule that states that you always find something you gave up looking for when looking for something else?
I believe there's a rule which says that the thing you lost will be in the last place you look for it ;)

Or possibly it's a consequence of Murphy's Law rather than a rule.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-06-2017, 07:58 PM   #48  
Proud Fan Club Member

Received 733 Likes on 355 Posts

Last place you look-That was a David Brenner line (comedian) that I always loved from decades ago. I dont know if he originated it. As I recall...it went: Why is it stuff is always in the last place you look? Because who keeps looking?

Terrific bunch of stories!
No-dont put it in the same place imo.

I put those things in a dry goods food storage container that I take the top off of that is narrow and big enough for them so it is a real "thing" and harder to lose the batch.

Right now I am looking for the gallon bag that has my extra label maker cartridges.

While my signature line in another site is
Two mysterious people live in my house. Somebody and Nobody. Somebody did it and Nobody knows who.

I am actually convinced that we have either a tribe of Elves or Borrowers clan (that old movie about little people living in the walls). Elves absolutely LOVE to move stuff around in the middle of the night. I constantly find stuff in weird places I KNOW I didnt put them.

Keys-I leave those in a dish just for them in the hallway. I am too tired of playing around with pants that have kidney shaped pockets so I look for them and then later find them in the other lobe. Now that I tend to wear looser clothes it isnt so obvious when I sit and would have felt them. I drop them in it immediately after entering. I have a fear that I will either lose or have my purse stolen and I dont want my keys in there with my ID. I once left it hanging on a rack in a store while shopping/trying on something in the aisle, and got SO lucky an honest person gave it to staff who called me on the overhead to come get it.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-07-2017, 03:28 AM   #49  
Gallery Gazer

OT Wave, you so brought back childhood memories - I had the book "The Borrowers." For some reason when I think about it, "The Thing and It" also pops up in my brain. Enchanting. https://www.amazon.com/dp/B003ZSISYE...ng=UTF8&btkr=1

I remember David Brenner. : )
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-07-2017, 09:40 AM   #50  
Polyshrink Goddess

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

This may not be the biggest thing I've lost... but the most annoying for sure! I am meticulous about putting my craft things away as soon as I use them - especially clear stamps once I pull them off the block. I make one card that people love and request - a "sorry I've been crabby" card - with a crab on the front and I make a background out of a starfish l stamped repeatedly. I went to make more multiples of the card and the starfish was gone. I was in disbelief and so stressed out - looking everywhere possible - for days. It made no sense to me. I swear I thought about that stupid starfish stamp for months. And I couldn't find one that I liked to replace it. It was one of the clear sets I bought before I started keeping original packaging, so I had no idea who the manufacturer was. Well I moved in October and my sister and I were vacuuming once my craft room was empty and she told me to pick up whatever that was along the floorboard, because it would get stuck in the vacuum cleaner. And it was the starfish clear stamp. I couldn't believe it! My beloved starfish stamp was now back in my life, lol. It was the day before I moved so my entire life was in boxes. So I tucked it somewhere where I wouldn't forget - somewhere safe so I wouldn't lose it. And of course, I've NEVER SEEN THAT STUPID STARFISH AGAIN. I have no idea where I put it to make sure I didn't lose it again!

Last edited by Catherine773; 02-07-2017 at 09:45 AM..
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-07-2017, 12:37 PM   #51  
Watercolor Wizard

Ugh.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-08-2017, 02:12 AM   #52  
Embossing Fanatic

Received 3 Likes on 1 Post

I made a Mother's Day Card for my mom in April of 2012, a really nice one. Could not find it on Mother's Day, had to make a new one. Found card In August 2012.....needed a birthday card for her, so wrapped off the message that said Mother's Day and put on Happy Birthday. Put it on high shelf on left hand side of craftroom. Could not find it two days later for her birthday ....quick made another card. Now it is winter 2014 and we are painting my craftroom and DH is installing crown molding ...he has to move the furniture.....we find this pesky card had fallen off shelf and was not on the floor but the vellum had gotten stuck to the back seam of metal filing cabinet. Vellum was now damaged and Card was very dusty. I fixed Card and took off the thing that said Happy Birthday and Made card say Happy Mother's Day like it was supposed to. Took Card to living room to put some place safe for when I needed it. Could not find for Mother's Day of course I made a new card.......I found Card when getting ready for Christmas in Dec of 2014 and I picked it up and immediately drove to my parents house and handed her the card and we had a good laugh.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-08-2017, 04:09 AM   #53  
Cardstock Collector

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Six years ago we were moving furniture out so we could redecorate the room,including my sewing machine cabinet, I can remember dismantling the foot control and winding the wires around and putting it somewhere. It has never been seen again and it would cost me over �100+ to get a new one from America,I now have a Bernina machine that I now use as a table.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-08-2017, 04:16 AM   #54  
Matboard Maniac

Received 18 Likes on 7 Posts

Another ring story - very old one. My Great Aunt (I am in my 70's) had a large garden and was working in her asparagus patch and lost her wedding ring. The next spring, she found it with an asparagus spear growing right up through it.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-08-2017, 04:25 AM   #55  
Compulsive Stamper

I have lost my koi fish die and I am guessing it was thrown away during a project work day. But my best story is when I lost my gold anklet, a gift from my husband. After looking in the bed sheets, laundry, under couch cushions, etc., I remembered I had been wearing it when I used the riding lawn mower to mow part of our ten acres. Gone forever, I thought. The next time I went out to mow--which is frequently in Florida--I notice my anklet draped daintily across a tall weed by the mower. My guardian angel placed it there for me to find, I am sure. Now if she could just tell me where my koi fish die is....
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-08-2017, 04:32 AM   #56  
Gallery Gazer

Quote:

Originally Posted by doseightView Post
Six years ago we were moving furniture out so we could redecorate the room,including my sewing machine cabinet, I can remember dismantling the foot control and winding the wires around and putting it somewhere. It has never been seen again and it would cost me over �100+ to get a new one from America,I now have a Bernina machine that I now use as a table.
Isn't that the worst feeling - when we consciously, on purpose, deliberately, carefully, say to ourselves I am putting _____ right HERE for safekeeping... and then we can't find it?

We could write it in a notebook. But I'd lose the notebook.

One of these days you'll open a drawer or take the lid off of a box, or move something off of a shelf and there it will be.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-08-2017, 05:57 AM   #57  
Matboard Maniac

Received 27 Likes on 20 Posts

Oh my, this thread is hilarious! When my husband and I were dating in college, he wanted to wear my high school class ring (on a pinky) for a couple of days. You know the story...he lost it, so ended up buying me another one. And of course, the original was found later!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-08-2017, 06:14 AM   #58  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Received 18 Likes on 7 Posts

Stamping wise, it's not the biggest thing but the one that has bothered me the most and that I still miss very much, the "To From" stamp from Winter Post. I loved the font and size, so every Christmas I miss it all over again.

The personal item is a gold necklace my DH gave me after our first was born. It was a thick gold and lovely but I didn't wear it much and now I can't find it anywhere. Can't bring myself to ask him about it.;)

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-08-2017, 06:15 AM   #59  
Inking Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I lost an earring the day my dad died. Couldn't find it anywhere. That was 5 years ago. A couple of weeks ago, I cleaned my top drawer in my dresser thoroughly, and there was the earring in the back of the drawer! Have no idea how it got in there.

Yesterday was having problems getting a cling stamp to stick to my Misti. Tried cleaning it--no luck. Tried 2-way glue--just made a mess. I bought some clear vinyl a few years ago to put on acrylic blocks to make the cling stamps stick--you guessed it--can't find it. Doesn't help that I only have one hand to use. Did a face plant on my dining room floor last week and broke my hand, so am in a splint. Maybe I will find the vinyl in 5 weeks when the splint comes off. But I need it NOW!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-08-2017, 07:06 AM   #60  
Kookie Creator

I once was working in my craft room deep into my project. I knocked my monster sized oval punch into the garbage can. I vowed to pick it out when I cleaned up. You guessed it, something happened, company or phone or some other distraction. The next morning Hubby gathered the garbage for garbage day and took it to the road. Bye bye punch. Hubby now is forbidden to empty the craft room waste paper baskets, only I do it and I scan them like I left gold inside. LOL Thankfully, dies became available within that year and I replaced it with a set of different sized ovals.....much better in my book.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-08-2017, 07:19 AM   #61  
Polyshrink Goddess

Received 11 Likes on 6 Posts

I recently bought a bunch of 11 x 15 or so thin foam to use on card fronts instead of pop up tape. Not a small item. And, for the life of me, I can NOT find where I put it! GRRRR
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-08-2017, 07:35 AM   #62  
Die Cut Diva

The Perpetual Birthday Photopolymer stamp set is on 2 sheets and I lost one of them...looked for weeks and could not find it. I finally gave up and ordered another set. THAT DAY, I opened a seldom used set and there was my missing stamps! I really don't mind having 2 sets though. I use that it a lot!
"Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in thy sight, O LORD, my strength, and my redeemer." Psalms 19:14
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-08-2017, 07:56 AM   #63  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 475 Likes on 352 Posts

I spent ages searching my craft room for my box of Zig watercolour markers - could not find them anywhere. I was panicking as they were expensive. Searched again the next day. Gave up. A few days later, I spotted them on the living room bookshelf where all my boxes of CDs live. I'd obviously taken them downstairs to colour in some images while watching TV and then put them on the bookshelf (well out of reach of my naughty puppy who is at the stage of chewing anything and everything!) and totally forgotten they were there. Lesson learned = return supplies to the craft room and put away properly.

My SCS gallery is here should you care to look! Or please visit my blog, Cardmaker's Garret.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-08-2017, 10:04 AM   #64  
Inking Addict

I have loved reading all these 'lost' things. Mine was when I moved my craft room from the basement to upstairs and reorganized everything. I had mini-6 drawer storage unit (which isn't exactly small) that I kept lots of little things in and in the old craft room that unit was accessible when I swiveled my chair to the right and rolled down about 3 feet. The first time I went to look for the contents of the storage unit in my new craft room I must have hunted for about 30 minutes trying to remember where I had put that storage unit. It is now located when I swivel my chair to the left and it is right there at about knee height. :rolleyes:
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-08-2017, 10:41 AM   #65  
Embossing Fanatic

Received 11 Likes on 2 Posts
Default papernutm1

I once lost the letter "e" from a small alphabet. Even tore through my trash can piece by piece and never found it. It wasn't a large stamp but the alphabet is useless without the most used vowel.
Also turned in lost jewelry to my insurance company after searching for several weeks. The day dh and I left on a 3 month RV trip we received a check for several thousand dollars. On the way out of town we parked on the side of a busy road while I ran into the bank to deposit the check. The RV was attached to the truck and it wouldn't fit in the parking lot or drive through.
Three weeks after returning from the trip I found the jewelry. The insurance company was shocked when I called to return the check amount. They had never had that happen before.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-08-2017, 11:17 AM   #66  
Matboard Maniac

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I am also a flower arranger so need stron snips to cut those silk flower metal stems. My husband bought me a nice ratcheted pair of snips to help me get a good grip. Well, I took them to someone's house to do some floral stuff. Never found them again. The person said they never saw them!
I also lost an unopened glue gun! I looked for several months. Then I began doubting I had never ordered it. Finally found it in something nothing to do with crafting!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-08-2017, 01:03 PM   #67  
Kookie Creator

Received 14 Likes on 8 Posts

I use to have a couple of Cricut machines. I had quite a few cartridges so I purchased a couple of the large plastic containers that are made to hold a bunch of cartridges and their books. I had it all set up nicely. I decided to get rid of the Cricuts because I got a Silhouette that worked better for me. It had been a couple of years since I had used the Cricuts. When I went to sell them, I had 4 empty boxes (I had saved the originals) that did not have the cartridges or books in them. I have no idea what happened to them! It is possible that I lent them to a friend who has the habit of not returning things. I still have the empty boxes, hoping that eventually, I will get the cartridges back and I can give them away.

I also have a problem with losing die cuts. I have a space in my closet where I do my cutting and die cutting. Sometimes, I will take the die with the paper still in it, to my desk. When I go to put it away, I can't find it! I might be under a pile of junk on my desk or under a pile of junk in my closet...I get involved in so many things at one time that I always have too much junk, everywhere. Who knows what is in or under the piles!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-08-2017, 04:05 PM   #68  
Glitter Queen

I once lost my heat gun. I searched my craft room. No heat gun. I asked my friends if anyone had borrowed it. No heat gun. Many weeks later hubby was clearing out the ensuite vanity for a plumber. He came out with a hairdryer and a heat gun. He remembered putting it in there because he thought it was my hairdryer which I rarely use and never use in the kitchen where the heat gun had been plugged in!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-08-2017, 08:28 PM   #69  
Stazon Splitcoast

Location: Mascoutah, Illinois, Living In My Own Home Finally!!-Hibiscus from my backyard in Hawaii
Received 90 Likes on 74 Posts

Not craft related but I lost the diamond in my engagement ring. I was grilling and it got caught as I closed the lid. Crawled around the patio with a flash light for 30 minutes. Never found it. Took 2years for hubby to buy me a new diamond ring. Sad but true.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-08-2017, 08:44 PM   #70  
Watercolor Wizard

Quote:

Originally Posted by lesliespringerView Post
Not craft related but I lost the diamond in my engagement ring. I was grilling and it got caught as I closed the lid. Crawled around the patio with a flash light for 30 minutes. Never found it. Took 2years for hubby to buy me a new diamond ring. Sad but true.
I've been married 31 years, and last year I was crafting in the kitchen and suddenly realized my diamond was gone. We crawled around, swept and went through the dustpan, didn't vacuum for a week. Then I suddenly remembered that prior to crafting, we were eating storebought cole slaw. There was something gritty and something hard in my slaw. I set it on the side of my paper plate, and eventually threw it away.
An hour or so later, I realized my diamond was gone, and a full week or two later, I realized I had thrown it away. ☹️💍
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-09-2017, 05:41 AM   #71  
Inking Addict

Heart

I was organizing my craft room and wanted to put my stamp pockets in the same drawer with the magnetic sheets for my dies.... can't find my magnetic sheets. I bought them at Lowe's so they are the size of the heater registers on the floor. I searched and searched and then decided to ask the husband. He put them on the refrigerator in the kitchen because they stuck to the side. White magnetic sheets...white refrigerator...
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-09-2017, 10:15 AM   #72  
Pearl-ExPert

Received 22 Likes on 11 Posts

I dropped a gold knot earring in the powder room. It popped up and under the sink. We looked and looked. Hubs took the heater vent out and everything. Finally figured out where it was. Couldn't get it out without tearing out the sink. told him forget it. I came home a few weeks later and he was in the basement. He had my earring. He had cut a hole in the floor under the sink, got the ring and replaced and patched the wood. Now That Is Love!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-10-2017, 04:42 PM   #73  
Glitter Queen

Just this week I lost a whole (clear) garbage bag sized bag full of shredded/crimped cardstock that I wanted to use for filler in my Valentine treat holders. It is a really big bag full with different colors, for different holidays, and should have been easy to see. It was not in the usual place I put it, and since its quite large I can't imagine where it could be.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-11-2017, 11:42 AM   #74  
Forum Fanatic

Received 72 Likes on 18 Posts

Not a big item but a PITA. I lost one of the house phones. We have 5 so it wasn't a huge problem but we just bought the set a couple of months ago. I tried calling it but the battery must be dead. I've been looking for 2 weeks. For 2 days I've been cleaning my stamp room because I was sure it was in that mess and hadn't found it yet. The very last thing to do was to dust my black leather office chair and viola - it was under my pillow for my back so for 2 weeks I've been sitting on it. I'm not going to say my behind is too big...but I do wonder. Now I'm wondering if the battery hadn't been dead it might have been fun....
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-11-2017, 01:49 PM   #75  
Pearl-ExPert

Received 346 Likes on 134 Posts

A silly one from many years ago: DH and I bought our first home, moved in and got married all within a few days. One of our wedding presents, given to us ahead of the event, was a kettle. I unpacked it, tested it and then packed it up ready for the move. When we unpacked in our new house, we couldn't find the power cord anywhere. So for the first few days we were boiling water in a saucepan on the hob to make our tea. Eventually DH thought to look inside the kettle, and sure enough, there was the power lead!
I do generally lose things in logical places, which somehow makes it all the more annoying.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-11-2017, 02:02 PM   #76  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

Received 3,004 Likes on 1,511 Posts

Quote:

Originally Posted by Catherine773View Post
This may not be the biggest thing I've lost... but the most annoying for sure! I am meticulous about putting my craft things away as soon as I use them - especially clear stamps once I pull them off the block. I make one card that people love and request - a "sorry I've been crabby" card - with a crab on the front and I make a background out of a starfish l stamped repeatedly. I went to make more multiples of the card and the starfish was gone. I was in disbelief and so stressed out - looking everywhere possible - for days. It made no sense to me. I swear I thought about that stupid starfish stamp for months. And I couldn't find one that I liked to replace it. It was one of the clear sets I bought before I started keeping original packaging, so I had no idea who the manufacturer was. Well I moved in October and my sister and I were vacuuming once my craft room was empty and she told me to pick up whatever that was along the floorboard, because it would get stuck in the vacuum cleaner. And it was the starfish clear stamp. I couldn't believe it! My beloved starfish stamp was now back in my life, lol. It was the day before I moved so my entire life was in boxes. So I tucked it somewhere where I wouldn't forget - somewhere safe so I wouldn't lose it. And of course, I've NEVER SEEN THAT STUPID STARFISH AGAIN. I have no idea where I put it to make sure I didn't lose it again!
Oh, my goodness when I got to the end of your story, I laughed until I cried!

VSBN24 National Scrapbook Day - Splitcoaststampers
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-11-2017, 02:17 PM   #77  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts

Quote:

Originally Posted by StampnnatterView Post
A silly one from many years ago: DH and I bought our first home, moved in and got married all within a few days. One of our wedding presents, given to us ahead of the event, was a kettle. I unpacked it, tested it and then packed it up ready for the move. When we unpacked in our new house, we couldn't find the power cord anywhere. So for the first few days we were boiling water in a saucepan on the hob to make our tea. Eventually DH thought to look inside the kettle, and sure enough, there was the power lead!
I do generally lose things in logical places, which somehow makes it all the more annoying.
Yes, I hear you! The hardest things to find again are when I put it in a special place so I will be sure to remember, lol.

"Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible." Dalai Lama
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-11-2017, 02:30 PM   #78  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Received 22 Likes on 13 Posts

Ok a car is big but not really a craft item! Hee hee! I lost my Cut and Press board which is about 24x18"! That's pretty big! It's a cutting mat on one side and an ironing and lace shaping board on the other. When I found it I could have sworn I looked in that place at least 5 times.

I lose stuff all the time and I'm ok for a while. But then I start to feel insane and berate myself which quickly turns into a panicked state almost like a panic attack. Or maybe it is a panic attack. I'm normally very stable emotionally but something about this makes me insane! I absolutely detest losing things. I used to look for way more stuff until I started to catalogue my craft room using My Stuff Pro. It's like a souped up more professional version of Evernote. I love it!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-11-2017, 02:34 PM   #79  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Received 22 Likes on 13 Posts

Quote:

Originally Posted by buggainokView Post
Yes, I hear you! The hardest things to find again are when I put it in a special place so I will be sure to remember, lol.
I keep a list of all those 'special places'. I've recently had to put a lot of things away that have rubber, latex, adhesive or can fade so they don't become degraded by the light in my craft room: paper, cardstock, stickers (especially epoxy) washi, adhesive, pencils (the eraser hardens), brayer, stamps of course, embossing mat, even a glue botttle fell apart in my hands because it became brittle! So I have many things tucked away in places away from the light and also out of eye sight. IKWYM!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-11-2017, 06:20 PM   #80  
Crimping Master

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I lost my husband in the 10 mile park in our town. He turned up much later. One of us went off trail. The littlest thing I ever lost was hearing aides. Instead of putting them in their case I wrapped them in a plastic grocery sack. They got thrown out. That was a $7,000 mistake. After those experiences any little thing I lose now is just a minor annoyance and I don't even bother looking for it.
Reply With Quote Likes