Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 03-09-2011, 10:36 PM   #81  
Rubber Obsessor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I would get myself a new desk that would work better for me. A laptop so I could have my own computer for digi's and make the cut and design studio software and probably photoshopping softwares. I think I would pull the carpet in my craft room and replace it with hardwood. It's easier to clean up afterwards. More cubicles from Micheals. Stamps from Papertry, Gina K, Flourishes and probably more. One of those cruises with Tim Holtz on it ScrapMap: Scrapbooking Cruises & Tours! Attend the Ranger University. Become Copic Certified. Buy more copics and copic products. Cricut Expression and many many mats. Many many digi stamps. Tonnes of fun accessories like charms and bling. Copius amounts of paper from Gina K and SU. All the distress ink colors. I think I may have run out of money already. LOL. This has been fun.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-10-2011, 08:38 AM   #82  
Matboard Maniac

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

The first thing I would buy would be a Cricut and ALL the cartridges they have out. I would next have someone come in and do custom cabinets in my craft room so that I can have more room for all my stuff!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-10-2011, 09:12 AM   #83  
Matboard Maniac

I'd book a flight to the USA and arrange to meet Jamey from NZ!!! I still have fond memories of 3 days spent at the CreativFestival in Toronto 5 years ago - I went for the stitching but spent all my spare time round the craft stalls...so many things I'd never seen before, even if the prices weren't as cheap as they would have been in the US.

I wouldn't want to buy everything on my wish list in one go.....what would I wish for afterwards?
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-10-2011, 04:13 PM   #84  
Rubber Obsessor

What a great fantasy. First, storage where I could really find things and a chair that isn't worn out, oh and new lighting. Tim Holtz' Vagabond machine, it's just the coolest thing I've seen in forever. More nesties and finally Copics.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-10-2011, 04:18 PM   #85  
Die Cut Diva

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Quote:

Originally Posted by cat_womanView Post
I think I'd hire Tim Holtz to come to my house and give me a few lessons with all his stuff.
Wouldn't that be the best thing ever? It would be so cool if he would and he could! This is something I would like to do too! Yep, I'm a copy cat! Great idea!

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-10-2011, 07:54 PM   #86  
Rubber Obsessor

How fun!!

I, too, would have to spend a chunk to organize a craft space. A dream space, if only the money!!!

Then, I would buy a wizard and tons of nesties. I would get tons of embossing folders as well. I have a Silhouette, but with all that money, I would justify a Cricut or one of the others that takes cartridges. I would stock up on cartridges.

I would finally take the plunge and buy We R Memory Keepers albums (multiple) with several of each type of page.

I would buy 10 sheets of EVERY COLOR of Bazzill!!! (maybe more!)

a package of every color of SU!

I would find a couple awesome lines of scrapbook paper and buy everything. I always hesitate due to lack of funds. I may buy a few sheets of paper, but this time, I would TONS of paper, all the matching cardstock, all the matching embellies, stamps, and whatever else goes with it.

I have no idea how much I've spent, but if there's any leftover, I can figure it out!!!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-11-2011, 09:40 AM   #87  
Creative Crew SU Design Team Alumni

Re-do my crafting room
Get MANY things from SU catty
Get my mom and 2 sisters and spend what ever is left at Hobby Lobby!

Patti
Fan Club Member RAK Group Member
Chemo Angel, Stampin Up Demonstrator
Scrapbook goal: April 7/10 MAY /5 YTD 32
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-11-2011, 11:38 AM   #88  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Some new storage. I love my craft room layout but some of the furniture is a bit cheapy.
I'd fly out somewhere for one of those copic classes, I'd try to do it so I could do the basic, then go right into the more advanced ones. Then I'd buy all the copics. Just every single stinking one so my blending demands would all be met.
I'd spend about $500 at papertrey.
Then I'd have a party. I think a small party here at my home, get some food brought in and put together really fun goodie bags for my friends and then just play all day.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-12-2011, 10:41 AM   #89  
Rubber Obsessor

I would definitely go crazy and get lots more Spellbinders dies, another couple Grand Caliburs for gifting and lots and lots of good card stock, stickles, glitter, glues ...and a heated and cooled storage place for everything....
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-12-2011, 01:51 PM   #90  
Kookie Creator

Fantastic thread and the feeling I am getting whilst dreaming about what I would buy is almost as good as actually being given the money!

This was a no-brainer for me. A full set of every Copic range, A full set of promarkers, and a full set of prismacolour pencils! I doubt I would have any money left for anything else but without a doubt I would FINALLY invest in a diecutting machine, embossing folders and of course the full range or nesties! (I don't have any of those 3 things boo! Hoo!)

Now obviously there DEFINITELY would'nt be any money left but if I had won the lottery instead I would buy EVERY stamp set from Waltzing Mouse......Ooooh if only.........! Someone PLEASE drag me back down to planet Earth!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-12-2011, 03:04 PM   #91  
Rubber Obsessor

Slightly against the grain - use the money as a downpayment on a new house and not have to stress quite as much about getting the current house sold. New house would have a designated space for all my crafting space with plenty of work space and organization.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-13-2011, 08:59 AM   #92  
Compulsive Stamper

love all the ideas! I would love to have a wrecking party to remove all my mix match things, then install a state of the art craft wall, so I could find all my goodies so i wouldn't spend so much time finding everything i need. then I would take a few crafting friends for a weekend trip to just make cards, eat, laugh and relax.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-13-2011, 11:39 AM   #93  
Inking Addict

I'd redecorate my scrapbook room with matching new furniture, maybe even a scrapbox, a mini frig so I could have cold drinks, I'd stock up on mats and blades for my cricut, every color under the sun of Copic Markers, a new ATG gun and tons of refills (I have an ATG-50 and am ready for a real one), stock up on ink for my printer (I am always running out). I'd finish off my cricut cart wish list, ......I could go on and on but these are my highlights
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-13-2011, 01:43 PM   #94  
Dirty Dozen Alumni

I wouldn't spend it on me ... i would buy my Mom a long arm quilting machine, because she not only makes the most beautiful quilts, but because she 'deserves' one.
Illustrator: Whipper Snapper Designs
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-13-2011, 01:47 PM   #95  
Dirty Dozen Alumni

ok ok ok ... i'd also get a Big Shot Pro for me, too.... dang that thing has been on my wish list for so LONG!
Illustrator: Whipper Snapper Designs
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 03-13-2011, 04:38 PM   #96  
Inking Addict

OMG.....new lighting, storage, flooring in the basement....flat screen tv....computer....I always wanted a rack that has separate shelves for every SU color of CS.....hmmmm...and, after being a demonstrator for 11 years, I would go to the SU conventionfor the first time, and take a friend....but, I'd feel real guilty spending that kind of money , since it's a new kitchen I really need!
Reply With Quote Likes