Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 08-09-2011, 11:13 PM   #41  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni
SCS Gallery Moderator
Splitcoast Challenge Hostess
Teapot Tuesday TEAm

Received 1,062 Likes on 817 Posts

Quote:

Originally Posted by JoBear2View Post
There seems to be a lack of masculine embossing folders too and I would dearly love some folders with yachts, guitars and other musical instruments, ties, tv's, tv remote control, mobile phones, business shirts, coffee mugs, an open book, football, cricket bat, fishing rod, fish, chequered flags (like they wave at the end of a car race) basketball, baseball bat and ball, soccer ball, bicycles, dogs etc. Most of my male cards seem to use the Swiss Dots ef and I'm getting a bit tired of it.........
I know your wishlist is for specific images, Jo, but do you not think there are a whole bunch of the Provocraft texture folders that work just as well for guys as Swiss Dots? I use the big clockwork one a lot on masculine cards, and spots and dots, mesh, tiny mosaic, distressed stripes, forest branches, Argyle...
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-10-2011, 03:25 AM   #42  
Compulsive Stamper

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Coulrophobic (fear of clowns)
Wonder where that comes from anyhow?????
I`ve known several people who fear them, so it is not the "oddity" that I first thought it was.
Of course, we all have our "fears"....mine is spiders!
I have a friend who is terrified of dogs...including darling little puppies!
My cats are scared of the sound of tin foil coming off the roll....so go figure....I guess even animals have fears.
I`d like to see more tiny print embossing folders (The little snowmen shounds darling.)
I`m sick of stick people stamps too!...They look like they`ve been starved half to death!
Linda
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-10-2011, 04:32 AM   #43  
Polyshrink Goddess

Quote:

Originally Posted by weimsView Post
Do you think they would include a recliner and remote in this set? Of course!

On the clowns - I really do hope they don't start those now. I hope I didn't give anyone any ideas.

Note to any designers out there - CLOWNS ARE CREEPY. I WILL NOT BUY THEM. YOU DO NOT NEED TO MAKE THEM!
Oh..you do make me laugh!! I think clowns are creepy too. There's just something about hiding behind a painted face and everything being distorted like the humungus feet. I never did find them funny either.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-10-2011, 04:45 AM   #44  
Polyshrink Goddess

I would love to see beautiful southern belles, victorian ladies with the bustles, parasols etc. also. Would also love to see Potted plants and herbs. More realistic images in general.

I don't want to see anymore faceless images (those without mouths etc.) or anymore headless images (don't know the name of them). Those do creep me out.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-10-2011, 05:03 AM   #45  
Matboard Maniac

I would love to see more vintage stamps such as babies, women & men, bikes and old cars -more masculine stamps that aren't fishing and hunting...
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-10-2011, 05:04 AM   #46  
Kookie Creator

Quote:

Originally Posted by armadilloView Post
I would also like to see silhouette stamps that can be used in scenes, not holiday specific.
YES to this. I like the silhouette stamps, but many are holiday and I don't need more holiday
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-10-2011, 05:09 AM   #47  
Matboard Maniac

Quote:

Originally Posted by melissa59View Post
Awesome thread starter!

Want to see:
1) Cars, Trucks, Hand tools, Cowboys (not cutsie), Lawn mower, Man (similar to the Wild Rose female stamps), etc.
2) 1940's kitchen stamp (stove, rounded fridge, maybe a cookie jar, salt jar, cupboard, etc)
3) American Graffiti style stamp set: waitress on skates, drive-in theater marquee, old hot rod, family car with a window dining tray, guy in jeans and t-shirt (or leather jacket), etc.
4) Intricate pop-up cards
5) Mailbox and/or birdhouse stamps for Copics.
6) Family set that includes a grandpa, grandma, mom, dad, big brother & sister, middle brother & sister, young brother and sister, todder, baby (and accessories stamps that can be purchased separately: baby stroller, playpen, golf bag, ball glove & bat, doll, bouquet of flowers, sign, etc.)
6) More stamp sets that can be used lots of different ways or combined with other stamps from the company. (Like C.C. Designs "Take A Seat" set).

Never want to see:
1) Totally agree with clowns being creepy.
2) Honeycomb paper (read here that it's a new rage in crafts, but it reminds me of those cheesy fold-out party decorations)
3) Poorly created stamps that look like they are supposed to make an intricate design but only create an indistinguishable ink blob.
For your # 6 want to see, check out Stampin' Up's All in the Family stamp set and there are a couple add on sets with accessories and such, different occupations, etc.
HTH
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-10-2011, 05:28 AM   #48  
Pearl-ExPert

Received 5 Likes on 1 Post

Quote:

Originally Posted by BeedubyaView Post
Dotty, I *have* to show you this card I made for my friend LisaCat who HATES the sock monkey (oddly enough, I never ended up giving it to her...it went to a student of mine instead):

Mr. Zombie Sock Monkey by Beedubya - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

and here's what it said on the inside:

Mr. Zombie Sock Monkey #2 by Beedubya - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Personally, I *love* the sock monkey. Teehee!
Love your card!!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-10-2011, 05:34 AM   #49  
Kookie Creator

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheOtherMegView Post
I'll just ditto this list, but add that I'd like sports images with some FEMALE people. I don't even demand that they be perfectly anatomically correct. Just stick a pony-tail flying off the back of the head and I'd be happy...
Further to this, I would love to see ANYTHING (stickers, paper, die cuts, etc) that features pole vaulting. There's track stuff and they will have every track and field discipline - high jump, long jump, discus, javelin, shot put, all running events, steeplechase, marathon, hurdles - but no pole vault. I have only ever seen one or two designer papers that have ghosted images of pole vault pits, and someone online has a cricut cutout of a banner, but otherwise, there is nothing out there - and my daughter has another 4 years of eligibility to vault at the university level. I can't use the same dp over and over again in my scrap books forever - I'll lose my mind! I have had to resort to paper piecing my own poles and pits, but it is so time consuming. Even just a silhouette image (with a ponytail!) of a vaulter curved over the bar would be awesome - any designers out there???
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-10-2011, 05:55 AM   #50  
Pearl-ExPert

Received 5 Likes on 1 Post

[QUOTE=TheOtherMeg;18602551]I'll just ditto this list, but add that I'd like sports images with some FEMALE people. I don't even demand that they be perfectly anatomically correct. Just stick a pony-tail flying off the back of the head and I'd be happy.

Check out Paper Pretties, today they just came out with a female Golfer. Easy to color. She can be found under newest stamps.

Also they have a hoop shirt girl and guy that is adorable. Stamp is called Dreamboat.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-10-2011, 06:06 AM   #51  
Inking Addict

Quote:

Originally Posted by Barbara JayView Post
I would like to see Copic develop a "fine tip nib" like the one on a water brush that we could buy to replace the chisel tip on sketch markers . I don't use the chisel tips .
Ditto me on this point! I never use the chisel as my work is finer than that (although my daughter is an architecture student and I think she uses the chisel tip) and I would like the option of swapping the chisel for a fine or extra-fine tip.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-10-2011, 06:11 AM   #52  
Die Cut Diva

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Quote:

Originally Posted by KristipapercreatioView Post
I would really like to see more "smart alecky" stamps. Nothing outright offensive, but sassy and a little naughty!:-P
I would like to see some of these too! Masculine ones for my hubby and my brothers. Why does sarcasm always have to be their language? It would be so fit for my family!

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-10-2011, 06:29 AM   #53  
Cardstock Collector

I would love to see Middle Eastern inspired stamps NOT related to Christmas, like Islamic patterns and designs, tents, & camels. I'd also love to see archaeology stamps (not all Pharonic) with ruins from all over the world. And lots of realistic looking safari animals!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-10-2011, 06:53 AM   #54  
Matboard Maniac

Quote:

Stamps of Southern Belle ladies that are simple enough to color with my Copics. Ladies with bustles, parasols , fancy hats and such. Some one found some for me at an on-line shop and they are lovely, but they have a lot of detail and may not lend themselves to much coloring. I am going to order one to try it.

I would also like to see more stamps for adult male cards. A speed boat or motor boat come to mind . Maybe a camping tent image for the hunters or a motorcycle.

I would like to see a die to make a shirt card with a separate tie instead of needing to hand cut it.
Check out "doorcountyrubberstamps.com". Lots of masculine stamps there with lighthouses, old steam engine train, clipper ships, etc. You can find samples of some of these stamps scattered around my gallery.

They also have wonderful Victorian lady stamps, which of course work very well for Southern Belle images. Again, samples in my gallery.

The Victorian Ladies are quite detailed, some more than others. There are some that are less detailed in the clothing. However, it's not hard to simplify the coloring any way you wish.

Happy Stamping!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-10-2011, 07:01 AM   #55  
Matboard Maniac

Quote:

southwest
Check out Peddlars Pack on ebay. They have loads of wonderful, beautiful stamps, and quite a lot of Southwestern stamps
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-10-2011, 07:04 AM   #56  
Matboard Maniac

Quote:

Originally Posted by GramMcCaulView Post
Would like to see:

more lighthouse stamps, ships-boats
the vintage kitchen stamps sound great

Hate:

monkey and clowns

now we really are doomed on the clowns! LOl

Gerry
Check out "doorcountyrubberstamps.com", and also North Woods.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-10-2011, 07:13 AM   #57  
Matboard Maniac

Quote:

Originally Posted by OddesignsView Post
I love this! I had never even thought about it, but that would be fun.

I like a lot of other suggestions, too.

My list is topped by triathlon-related images (runners, swimmers, aero-bicycles), and bicycle themed stamps that aren't full bicycles (helmet, floor pump, gears, wheels).

I'd also like a better variety of realistic wildlife, including accurate birds of all types (gulls, songbirds, hawks, etc.), reptiles, amphibians, and mammals.

Things I don't want to see any more are birdcages, cupcakes, banners, mustaches. I'm not anti-clown, but I would never use one on a card. I have a court jester stamp, but that's different.
North Woods has some really good wildlife and bird stamps. There are samples of some of their images in my gallery.

Also, Peddlars Pack has an ebay store with some really nice wildlife images. There are some other ebay stores with amazing wildlife stamps, but can't think of their names off-hand. I have quite a few stamps from Peddlars Pack. They have a well rounded variety of stamps, including many beautiful floral images.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-10-2011, 07:18 AM   #58  
Inking Addict

Default HiLARious card!

Quote:

Originally Posted by BeedubyaView Post
Dotty, I *have* to show you this card I made for my friend LisaCat who HATES the sock monkey (oddly enough, I never ended up giving it to her...it went to a student of mine instead):

Mr. Zombie Sock Monkey by Beedubya - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

and here's what it said on the inside:

Mr. Zombie Sock Monkey #2 by Beedubya - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Personally, I *love* the sock monkey. Teehee!
This card is TOO funny - I totally want to CASE it! Great idea!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-10-2011, 07:18 AM   #59  
Matboard Maniac

Quote:

Originally Posted by cat_womanView Post
I would love to see more realistically shaped women stamps - you know - women with some shape instead of the stick girls. And for the record, I LOVE CLOWN IMAGES! I have tons of clown digis and use them all the time. I think they're fun and colourful.
I'm not sure what age range you mean when you talk about realistic women, but for we ladies of "a certain age", there are hundreds of wonderful women images at "doorcountyrubberstamps.com". You have to look in "Red Hat Ladies", however...don't let that put you off if you're not a red hat fan. They are only red hat if you choose to color them that way. My gallery has many examples of these wonderful, fun stamps.

In the Door County Kids section of the site, there is a very cute clown stamp. It's one of the Halloween Kid stamps. There is a sample of that stamp in my gallery also. It's really cute and not creepy at all, lol. ;)
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-10-2011, 07:20 AM   #60  
Inking Addict

Default Me too!

Quote:

Originally Posted by dwallamView Post
I would love to see Middle Eastern inspired stamps NOT related to Christmas, like Islamic patterns and designs, tents, & camels. I'd also love to see archaeology stamps (not all Pharonic) with ruins from all over the world. And lots of realistic looking safari animals!
I would like this too! My husband's business partner is Muslim and I would love to have stamps to make them Eid cards, etc!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-10-2011, 07:33 AM   #61  
Creative Crew SU Design Team Alumni

Quote:

Originally Posted by donelleView Post
This card is TOO funny - I totally want to CASE it! Great idea!
Have at 'er, dude. LOL!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-10-2011, 07:41 AM   #62  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Received 22 Likes on 13 Posts

pTI has a great musical instruments stamp set. Pretty sure it includes a guitar.
Www.Boxofchocolatescrafts.Com
YouNeverKnowWhatI’mGoingtoMake

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-10-2011, 07:45 AM   #63  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jill with a GView Post
I would like to see some of these too! Masculine ones for my hubby and my brothers. Why does sarcasm always have to be their language? It would be so fit for my family!
I think it is There She Goes that has some pretty witty stamps like that. Some risqu�, cheeky ones too.

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-10-2011, 07:46 AM   #64  
Matboard Maniac

Quote:

Originally Posted by BettyView Post
I agree with the Harry Potter stamps! Probably have to court JK R to have someone allowed to do that.
Yep REALISTIC animals, my biggest pet peeve is animals that are ugly. I collect horse stamps but some are so off balance and ugly I won't touch them. SU's new animals ones aren't quite right. They must have a bunch of new artists in the past few years, I haven't seen a stamp set I liked. I used to find something on every page I could own, now, I have a hard time finding one.
I hear you about SU. I used to want everything, now, I really dislike the direction their artwork has gone in. I haven't bought anything new from SU in over a year.

I also hear you about animals, especially horses. I designed some horse stamps for our local stamp store. I ended up doing this when the owner got tired of me coming in and whinning that she had few horse stamps, and the ones she did have, I wouldn't have walked across the street to get for free! One day when I was in there boo-hooing, she said, "Well, design me some." I thought she was kidding, but she wasn't. So, to avoid permission issues, I used photos of my own horses to draw from.

You can find samples of the horse stamps in my gallery. They do have an online store: doorcountyrubberstamps.com

There are some ebay stores that have really good horse images also. Peddlars Pack is one.

I am 56 yr. old. I've owned, raised and trained horses for over 40 yr. I can't abide a clumsy horse image on a stamp. There's one stamp set in particular out there, and I'm not going to mention the co. name. However one of the images in their set makes the horse look like a hybrid cross between a camel and a goat. It's awful! Yet, it's very popular. I cringe every time I see one of these images come up in someone's gallery.

There really are some wonderful horse stamps out there, they are just tricky to find. I have a LOT of horse stamps, and many of them I found by doing ebay searches for horses, which often led me to ebay stores that carry wonderful stamps.

North Woods has a real nice one that came out about 2 yr. ago. It's just the head and neck, but very well done, of a mare and a foal. They have some older horse images that aren't nearly as well done.

There truly are horse images out there that make the ones I designed look like Kindergarten art! ;)
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-10-2011, 07:50 AM   #65  
Matboard Maniac

Quote:

Originally Posted by KristipapercreatioView Post
I would really like to see more "smart alecky" stamps. Nothing outright offensive, but sassy and a little naughty!:-P
doorcountyrubberstamps.com has some dandy, sassy and outright hilarious word stamps! :cool:
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-10-2011, 07:51 AM   #66  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Dontcha wish there was a master list out there of stamp companies and what type of stamps they make? I know I've seen and even have some of the stamps listed (like gorgeous realistic zebra, giraffe head and baby elephant for the person who wanted safari animal stamps - never use them anymore and will sell, just contact me!) but no idea where I got them! Even if they list was by categories and/or style rather than a complete listing! That would be amazing. Anyone listening at ScS??

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-10-2011, 08:00 AM   #67  
Matboard Maniac

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jill with a GView Post
doorcountyrubberstamps.com has tons of fun word stamps. Many for men, or that work for men or women. One of my faves for men is: "Feed a man to fish and you'll feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and you'll get rid of him every weekend!"

Another fave of mine, is owned by a friend. Sadly, she doesn't know who made the stamp, but it says: "If it has tires or testicles, it's gonna be trouble." If anyone knows where I can find that stamp...PLEASE let me know, lol. ;)
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-10-2011, 08:11 AM   #68  
Pearl-ExPert

Received 247 Likes on 133 Posts

Quote:

Originally Posted by OddesignsView Post
I love this! I had never even thought about it, but that would be fun.

I like a lot of other suggestions, too.

My list is topped by triathlon-related images (runners, swimmers, aero-bicycles), and bicycle themed stamps that aren't full bicycles (helmet, floor pump, gears, wheels).

I'd also like a better variety of realistic wildlife, including accurate birds of all types (gulls, songbirds, hawks, etc.), reptiles, amphibians, and mammals.

Things I don't want to see any more are birdcages, cupcakes, banners, mustaches. I'm not anti-clown, but I would never use one on a card. I have a court jester stamp, but that's different.
Wow! Didn't know that others were looking for these stamps! Can't find them anywhere and I would love exactly what you want and listed.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-10-2011, 08:16 AM   #69  
Stazon Splitcoast

hahah fun thread, agree on the clowns
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-10-2011, 09:18 AM   #70  
Die Cut Diva

Thumbs up

Great thread. I would like to see more music and dancing stamps with uplifting sentiments and more solid scenery stamps to place over a beautiful background. Also, small stamps to go along with big ones... I like to use them on the envelopes and inside cards sometimes too..

I so dislike all the stamps with big headed children, with no noses and sock m'key's are just too rude for me....but I know others likes 'em.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-10-2011, 09:34 AM   #71  
Kookie Creator

Received 14 Likes on 10 Posts

Quote:

Stamps of Southern Belle ladies that are simple enough to color with my Copics. Ladies with bustles, parasols , fancy hats and such.
Joanna Sheen used to have such images in her rubber stamp range - she also does free S&H.
Joanna Sheen's Site

My Blog
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-10-2011, 09:40 AM   #72  
Kookie Creator

Quote:

I would also like to see silhouette stamps that can be used in scenes, not holiday specific.
have you ever looked at Lavinia stamps?

My Blog
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-10-2011, 09:45 AM   #73  
Kookie Creator

Quote:

Originally Posted by JoBear2View Post
I would like to see more variety in embossing folders as I make a lot of young children's cards and often I wish there were folders with more suitable images eg: boats, cars, robots, dinosaurs, rockets, aliens, spaceships, planets, kites, hot air balloons, fairy wands, kittens, puppies, pencils, bunnies, bees, teddy bears, angels, buttons etc - but as smaller repeating images as they look better on a small piece of cardstock. There seems to be a lack of masculine embossing folders too and I would dearly love some folders with yachts, guitars and other musical instruments, ties, tv's, tv remote control, mobile phones, business shirts, coffee mugs, an open book, football, cricket bat, fishing rod, fish, chequered flags (like they wave at the end of a car race) basketball, baseball bat and ball, soccer ball, bicycles, dogs etc. Most of my male cards seem to use the Swiss Dots ef and I'm getting a bit tired of it........I want something else.....I want something else.....please.....LOL And I want a snowman embossing folder....I am nuts about snowmen! We have the snowflakes - where is the snowman!!!!!! I just want a little one repeated all over the folder. Sizzix does have a large snowman one (which I have) but I want a little snowman. Thanks for listening to me rant!!

I am a Coulrophobic (fear of clowns) so would NOT like to see clown stamps - ick, it makes me squeamish to even think about it!! And no more birdcages or chandeliers- I don't get the whole concept - but each to his own. Not keen on skulls either.
Docrafts/Papermania have a sailing embossing folder in their Forever Friends range with sailing boats all over it.
Sailing

you might have to search the online stockists to find it.

My Blog
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-10-2011, 09:50 AM   #74  
Cardstock Collector

Quote:

Originally Posted by AppaloosasrbestView Post
Another fave of mine, is owned by a friend. Sadly, she doesn't know who made the stamp, but it says: "If it has tires or testicles, it's gonna be trouble." If anyone knows where I can find that stamp...PLEASE let me know, lol. ;)
Bugaboo Stamps, found at Totally Stampalicious. In particular, BUG0043, where Stella proclaims "If it's got testicles or tires, it's GONNA give you trouble!" along with "What do you mean that sound didn't come with the car." Many clear sets in that humorous vein. Colorable too.

Jen
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-10-2011, 10:25 AM   #75  
Cardstock Collector

Talking LOL

What is it about Clowns that we see creepy! I am so totally there! I absolutely do not like Clowns or masks! CRRRREEEEEEPY! I like ALL of the ideas. Can't think of one on my own! LOL....
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-10-2011, 12:48 PM   #76  
Pearl-ExPert

Received 247 Likes on 133 Posts

It surprised me to see so many that dislike clowns. I rather like them--I think they are colorful and fun--although I don't have any as I don't ever see any. Can't imagine how negative the reaction is to something I hardly ever see. Where are all these clown stamps?
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-10-2011, 12:51 PM   #77  
Die Cut Diva

Quote:

Originally Posted by jeanne3579View Post
It surprised me to see so many that dislike clowns. I rather like them--I think they are colorful and fun--although I don't have any as I don't ever see any. Can't imagine how negative the reaction is to something I hardly ever see. Where are all these clown stamps?
I like 'em too... but I supose there could be some creepy ones... like from Batman...
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-10-2011, 01:59 PM   #78  
Insane Embellisher

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

For me, the clown thing is from the movie "It" based on the Stephen King book... SUPER CREEPY.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-10-2011, 02:33 PM   #79  
Embossing Fanatic

I just bought clown stamps from I Brake for Stamps. They are so cute! Check them out here I Brake for Stamps E-Commerce Website - Rick St. Dennis Exclusives
And these Lady of Spring, Summer, Fall, Winter here Fantasy Stamp They are so much fun to color!
I would like to see more realistic stamps instead of all these little cutesie stamps.
I found some nice Animal, Western, and Scenery themed stamps at Sutter Stamps here Sutter Stamps - the best wildlife stamps on the net!
I am not in any way associated with these companies, but found they have nice realistic looking stamps.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-10-2011, 02:41 PM   #80  
Matboard Maniac

I would like to see more affordable components for Stampscapes. I've decided that my true love is stamping, and I've been purging all my other supplies and settling down with just stamps, markers, pencils and pastels. I have seen some amazing stampscapes in RubberStamp Madness magazine, but it's so expensive to get started. I'd like to see Stampin'Up and other companies that produce stamp SETS to start making stampscape sets, like a set of windows, or a set of hills or valleys, or a set of room components like a little bricks or wood floor, maybe some ceiling. To get the perspective right. Make it easier for me to get started.

-c
Reply With Quote Likes