Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 10-27-2009, 03:03 PM   #41  
Inking Addict

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Just keep trying I know bethany is trying to get the orders out but the mail
sometimes takes a while also just keep calling her and she will help you

Last edited by stampingdeborah; 10-27-2009 at 03:09 PM..
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-28-2009, 05:11 PM   #42  
Inking Addict

Hi all - I wanted to be sure to let you know that I finally received my order from High Hopes stamps. Bethany was very apologetic and my order is safely here - she included a ton of extra goodies! My dissatisfaction quickly went away when I opened the package. For those of you that havent received you stamps please contact them. I found I got the best result when I called them on the phone - apparently there is a mix up with their email addresses. Happy stamping!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-28-2009, 07:06 PM   #43  
Insane Embellisher

I had a message from Bethany yesterday too and she has apologised and will sort out my order and has offered to include some extra "goodies". So I am hoping that something will happen soon, and can't wait to see my parcel. :-D
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-04-2009, 04:46 AM   #44  
Rubber Obsessor

Default 9 months later....still waiting

I ordered from High Hopes in February, hoping to get them in time for Easter, (funny right?). Without telling you the numerous contacts (that is when I could reach them). I finally received a shipment from them on the day I came home from hospital from surgery in October. The order was not correct, Bethany called and said she would overnite another package immediately-that was almost a month ago, I'm still waiting. I'll never do business with them again. I was so enthralled by their designs, but I'm tired of being promised and being apologized to. Bethany is very nice to talk with, but nice just doesnt get the stamps here. I've been told so many different reasons for the delay, the phone system, the email system, the order lost, the postal system, Customs. The only thing that wasnt a problem was the cashing of my check. I hope everyone else who's been waiting has better luck. As for me, I've had it. I started out extremely patient, but that ship has sailed. I feel like I've been used.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-04-2009, 06:00 AM   #45  
Inking Addict

I recently received emails from Bethany, she promised my box would be here soon with extra goodies. I hope it gets here. She offered to refund my money and send the box too! I told her to do one or the other. I think their little company grew faster than they thought. I bet shipping out of country was harder than they thought too. I will give it a few more weeks.
T.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-10-2009, 05:59 AM   #46  
Inking Addict

Smile I got mine!

I got my order yesterday!!! I ordered in July. I have to say there were a ton of extras in the package so I guess it was worth the wait.
This has been a frustrating process but at least Bethany tried to make it right!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-10-2009, 06:08 AM   #47  
Stazon Splitcoast

Glad to hear that orders are getting sorted out.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-10-2009, 06:00 PM   #48  
Insane Embellisher

Lucky you Chloe, mine were ordered in July too, so maybe I'll get something soon too! Here's hoping.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-13-2009, 11:26 AM   #49  
Stampin' Fool

Got my stamps that I ordered in July today! Was really glad to see them. Keep trying ladies they are coming slowly but surely.

Debby
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-13-2009, 04:25 PM   #50  
Insane Embellisher

That's great Debby. Hope mine are on the way too!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-17-2009, 03:22 PM   #51  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Well I was just at my LSS and the owner was calling customers that ordered Christmas stamps 5 months ago and giving them the option to cancel.
She said she is done with High Hopes and will never place another order again from them.
There are many customers stamps on this order and they wanted them for christmas cards and no hopes in sight of seeing them.
I am irked as in my earlier posts I posted about this and then I received a PM from High Hopes and I spoke to the owner of what I was told giving them hope that they would be in.
I feel really bad that I did this now. Well this is one LSS that will not carry High Hopes in their store now. They are to afraid of ordering again.
What sucks is I liked some of the stamps and I was excited to be able to buy them locally.
Oh Well.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-17-2009, 04:05 PM   #52  
Pearl-ExPert

yes....and sometimes the tracking codes given out are for orders that are being sent elsewhere. This happened TWICE to the lss you are referring to!
It wasnt for lack of trying to work with them for sure!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-17-2009, 05:16 PM   #53  
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:

Originally Posted by istamp31View Post
yes....and sometimes the tracking codes given out are for orders that are being sent elsewhere. This happened TWICE to the lss you are referring to!
It wasnt for lack of trying to work with them for sure!
It really sucks as I felt really bad for all of those customers that had ordered.
I don't blame the LSS one bit for canceling. Truthfully I would have done quite a while ago. I think they along with all the other customers on this thread were far more than patient. Even all the 'extras' they are sending does not make up for the excuses and false trackings that have been given.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-17-2009, 06:15 PM   #54  
Kookie Creator

Quote:

Originally Posted by meluvstampinView Post
Well I was just at my LSS and the owner was calling customers that ordered Christmas stamps 5 months ago and giving them the option to cancel.
She said she is done with High Hopes and will never place another order again from them.
There are many customers stamps on this order and they wanted them for christmas cards and no hopes in sight of seeing them.
I am irked as in my earlier posts I posted about this and then I received a PM from High Hopes and I spoke to the owner of what I was told giving them hope that they would be in.
I feel really bad that I did this now. Well this is one LSS that will not carry High Hopes in their store now. They are to afraid of ordering again.
What sucks is I liked some of the stamps and I was excited to be able to buy them locally.
Oh Well.
I bet we are talking about the same store-they sent me an email tonight about the same thing. I wanted some of them to make cards for ds' teacher (he has a sub who is leaving next week and his teach comes back from maternity leave). I am so disappointed as they are so cute!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-17-2009, 06:54 PM   #55  
Stazon Splitcoast

Before going wholesale only, HH have always been late with my orders. To compensate for what seemed forever, I always received freebies! Who doesnt like that. That sweet company has obviously grown way beyond their expectations, and that's a good thing. With change comes other issues. Just be patient. They'll get it together!
DO U KNOW?
BRAK members love to send SCSers cards on their birthdays? Come join us.

"Do not go where the path may lead; go instead where there
is no path and leave a trail." ... Ralph Waldo Emerson
Fan Club Member
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-17-2009, 07:18 PM   #56  
Insane Embellisher

I am still waiting for my order from July. I got all hopeful a couple of weeks ago when I got a PM from Bethany, apologising and telling me my order would be posted next day and she would email the receipt as confirmation, but have heard nothing more. Have hopefully sent another email today. :(
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-18-2009, 02:41 AM   #57  
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jan RView Post
I am still waiting for my order from July. I got all hopeful a couple of weeks ago when I got a PM from Bethany, apologising and telling me my order would be posted next day and she would email the receipt as confirmation, but have heard nothing more. Have hopefully sent another email today. :(
This is what I mean. You do not tell your customers that something is postal and then they never get it. That is giving false hope and will turn araund and really bite them in the end.
I personally will not buy their stamps now. I also look at business practices beside the product when I buy things.
I hope by some magical miracle you all receive your stamps very soon.

Last edited by meluvstampin; 11-18-2009 at 02:45 AM..
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-18-2009, 05:07 AM   #58  
Stazon Splitcoast

I honestly don't know what is going on with High Hopes stamps. I love their product/images. However, the lateness is huge. Truthfully, and I say this with respect, the business seems to be running on set hours and that just doesn't work when you are in order fulfillment, and doing product launches. Another thing that I suspect is that they make the stamps to order rather than making a huge bunch in anticipation and then if they don't sell, throwing those images in as freebies. I got my images in the end but when I use them there is a pang of regret for all those not getting theirs.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-18-2009, 05:17 AM   #59  
Die Cut Diva

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I've never ordered from the company in question, but giving freebies is no compensation for poor service, lack of communication and slow or no shipping. Again, I've never ordered from them and certainly wouldn't now!

If there business expanded beyond their expectations, that is no excuse for the problems shown in this thread. I don't feel people should take that and feel they will just be more patient.

Just my opinions.

Patti
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-18-2009, 08:14 AM   #60  
Kookie Creator

I ordered in April of this year and after many emails and calls I recieved my order in October. Bethany herself not only emailed me, pm'd me here on Splitcoast and called my house as well to make up for the delay. The package she sent me was so overwhelming, I received my orginal order and so many extras that I am surprised the envelope could close.
I know they have been going through a growth spurt and it has been hard for them, I think once they figure it out then all will be good. Bethany went to such an extreme to correct my situation that I hope she does that for all the other people waiting and she was so apologetic that I have no hard feelings for the company any longer.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-18-2009, 01:29 PM   #61  
Insane Embellisher

Yes, it's all a bit sad as I love their stamps, but I can order a Sugar Nellie and have it here in Australia in a week! I am sorry I ordered Xmas stamps with them now, as of course I haven't had them to use for my cards this year as I was planning. You would think that if they are so busy, they must be profitable and perhaps able to employ someone, even temorarily, to at least answer emails and sort out the backlog of orders from before the end of July when they went wholesale? I would hate to have poor Bethany's job as she must have to put up with lots of unhappy people. I hope they will be able to supply wholesale better as they are gorgeous stamps. Anyway I still get hopeful each day when I hear the postie's motorbike LOL!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-23-2009, 12:46 AM   #62  
Insane Embellisher

Still no reply to my email, still no package in the post! Still not happy! :(:(:(
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-27-2009, 03:33 PM   #63  
Insane Embellisher

Still no replies to my emails! I have just sent yet another one, but won't hold my breath as to getting an answer. :(:confused::(
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-27-2009, 07:52 PM   #64  
Stazon Splitcoast

Truthfully also -they have way overused the growth beyond their expectations excuse to long. They could have hired temporary help to fill orders to get them caught up. This has been a issue for MONTHS now. I am so so so glad I canceled my order with them months ago or I myself would still be waiting.
I am not bashing this company but this is really old. For their sake I hope they get caught up and can provide much better sevice wholesale and continue to grow.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-01-2009, 07:31 PM   #65  
Insane Embellisher

This is getting to be a recorded message! Still no stamps, still no answer to emails! LOL. Maybe if I just give up hoping to ever get them and buy some other brand instead, they will just magically turn up! LOL. Now that's what I would call HIGH HOPES! LOL.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-02-2009, 04:16 AM   #66  
Pearl-ExPert

Received 3 Likes on 1 Post
Send a message via Skype™ to stampit74

I haven't heard back either. I get encouraged when I read someone else has received their order but then it's so long in between positives!!!! I see that the stores are getting their orders....so it is hard to figure....
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-09-2009, 03:22 AM   #67  
Insane Embellisher

Still no parcel, still no replies to emails! :(:(:(
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-09-2009, 09:07 AM   #68  
Inking Addict

I have found they dont answer to there emails you need to call them and I would
call every day if you have to there number is 1-519-481-0355 if you cant get a hold of them during the day call at night bethany is nice she will help you I bet it is stuck in customs like mine was.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-09-2009, 01:08 PM   #69  
Insane Embellisher

Thanks for that, but it is a bit more difficult to call them when you live in Australia! I will check out the cost of calling from here and see if it is worth it, if it is too expensive it may be just throwing good money after bad. LOL. I would need to check the time zones too, not sure what time I would need to call from here. Need to go Google.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-09-2009, 01:27 PM   #70  
Pearl-ExPert

Hey Jan...They may be on Skype...which is a free call anywhere.....maybe worth checking out....otherwise you will have to figure out their time zones and stuff!

Michelle

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jan RView Post
Thanks for that, but it is a bit more difficult to call them when you live in Australia! I will check out the cost of calling from here and see if it is worth it, if it is too expensive it may be just throwing good money after bad. LOL. I would need to check the time zones too, not sure what time I would need to call from here. Need to go Google.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-09-2009, 10:00 PM   #71  
Insane Embellisher

Thanks for that. Yes, I hadn't thought of Skype. We do use that because we have a daughter and her family living in Poland this year, (she will be back just after Xmas). But I also have a phone card which makes calls to Poland quite cheap, and I see I can use that for Canada too. I did send Bethany an email through the forum yesterday, so I will just wait and see if she replies to that first.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-10-2009, 05:52 PM   #72  
Inking Addict

I can call for nothing so I will also try and see if I can get ahold of her tommarrow for you. and see what she can do. I cant promise you anything but I will try.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-10-2009, 07:58 PM   #73  
Polyshrink Goddess

I hate to sound like a pessimist but take it from someone who ships nearly 100 packages a week, after six months it is not a customs issue.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-11-2009, 02:19 PM   #74  
Glitter Queen

I posted last week ref to getting no order and no respose from HHS. After my post, which was pretty heated, I did receive an email from Bethany. She said the post had been brought to her attention and that she wasn't aware that I had not received my order. She provided me with tracking information and promised me faithfully that my order was processed and I would have it within the next two days. She had also tried to call my house numerous times to talk with me about the order. Given the information sent to me and the fact that she called I felt sure that this time I would get my order. I watched tracking and two days later Purolator Shipping service advised me that the tracking number had not been activated. I sent her another email immediately by responding to her previous email. She answered immediately and processed my order at that time and DID this time call for package pickup. I finally got my stamps 5 business days later, but at least this time I got it. For all of you still waiting on your stamps I encourage you to write a strong enough post to get noticed. Someone is keeping her up to date as to what is being said on here. I would like to say that she is and always has been extremely nice and she sent a huge package of extra stamps to me to make up for my being so upset with the service. I appreciate what she did and will indeed enjoy the stamps, but I do believe that from now on I will research these companys a little more before buying.
Anyone still unable to make contact with her here is the email and phone number that I know works at least for now. Best of luck to everyone and I really hope that we all have happy endings in this!!
Phone number showed up as 519-481-0812
and the email was [email protected]

Keep trying girls and best of luck to you all!!!! Sorry for such a lengthy post!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-11-2009, 04:06 PM   #75  
Insane Embellisher

Thanks for that, I have just sent them an email to the address you provided and I included a copy of the PM that Bethany sent me on the 28th of October, promising to have my order in the post the next day! Do hope something comes of this email. Will keep the phone no. on hand just in case too.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-11-2009, 04:51 PM   #76  
Inking Addict

Smile

Jan I talked to bethany today and told her about your problem she already
was told about it and had sent your package to purolater she hopes you will
have it within a week she said she has sent you an email also. I hope you
get it real soon

Deborah
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-11-2009, 06:10 PM   #77  
Glitter Guru

Received 370 Likes on 220 Posts

Honestly, customers should not have to go through all this to get their orders. I think I would have reported this company to Consumer Affairs and filed a lawsuit by now. I'm so grateful for this thread. This is one company I will never order from. I hope you all receive the items you have already paid for.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-12-2009, 12:57 AM   #78  
Polyshrink Goddess

I have never ordered from High Hopes even though I adore the artwork. I will admit that I have always heard of their slow shipping and wasn't willing to wait. I've read through this thread and then I read High Hope's News on their homepage. It seems obvious that they are grateful for all the business that they receive and have tried to take on retail orders the best that they could. I think that it is a wise decision for them to only take wholesale orders. This will hopefully get them caught up and come up with a better business plan for when they're ready to take on retail orders again. Best wishes to them.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-12-2009, 12:58 AM   #79  
Polyshrink Goddess

I have never ordered from High Hopes even though I adore the artwork. I will admit that I have always heard of their slow shipping and wasn't willing to wait. I've read through this thread and then I read High Hope's News on their homepage. It seems obvious that they are grateful for all the business that they receive and have tried to take on retail orders the best that they could. I think that it is a wise decision for them to only take wholesale orders. This will hopefully get them caught up and come up with a better business plan for when they're ready to take on retail orders again. Best wishes to them.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-12-2009, 12:58 AM   #80  
Polyshrink Goddess

-

Last edited by fura; 12-12-2009 at 01:00 AM.. Reason: repost
Reply With Quote Likes