Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 12-25-2004, 02:36 PM   #41  
Polyshrink Goddess

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

DH and I do not exchange gifts because we always buy what we want before hand, but it was so much fun watching our DS tear into the packages!
We draw names on my side of the family and I got 2 embossing stencils from my sister. As soon as I get off here I'm going to start playing! I did some trading on SCS for some fun stuff that I haven't had a chance to play with yet!

Sounds like everyone had a great Christmas!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-25-2004, 03:47 PM   #42  
Matboard Maniac

Location: I'm a member of the divine secret sister witness protection program!

Well... I've had a wonderful Christmas like the rest of you.

From my parents they gave me a gift certificate to the dinner theater here in town... perfect cause I'm to cheap to pay for it! lol And a candle that smells wonderful.

From my brother and his girlfriend a picture of my adorable nephew. It's so darn cute!! Some lotion and a wooden angel.

From my wonderful boyfriend (we've only been dating 2 months), some perfume and gift card to Michaels!!! I already told his mom today to save me the coupon tomorrow!!! lol

The Michael's card will come in very handy, since not only do I stamp and scrapbook, I also bead, crochet and knit! I'm so looking forward to going tomorrow to pick up some yarn I'm just to cheap to buy!! lol

May you all be as wonderfully as I am!!! And yes... I'm off to call my girlfriend...

Anne
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-25-2004, 03:52 PM   #43  
Matboard Maniac

My DH went WAY overboard. He splurged and surprised me with a professionally mounted & framed picture called "The Singing Butler" by Jack Vettriano. It has a wood inlay and it's just gorgeous. It's so funny, he hung it after I went to sleep last night and I didn't notice it until after we were up and opening presents for about 10 minutes! :oops:

He also got me the cutest pin: a pair of scissors, it has diamond crystals along the handles and they really open & close. I'm going to put them on my apron when I do workshops. They are so cute.

Also got the scissors in the wood turnstyle from Costco. Bath & Body goodies, spa towels, and a paperweight from 6 year old DS from his school's santa shoppe.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-25-2004, 03:57 PM   #44  
Insane Embellisher

DH was great to me this year!! He got me all kinds of goodies!!!

Sizzix Die Storage System, 3 packs of racks from Target, 3 containers to store my eyelets and buttons in, all of the Stickles glitter colors, SU EE Markers,RR Stampin Spots, 2 Stamp sets, 1 wheel, wheel guide, both punches for the eyelets, and lots of eyelets, all SU of course!!

My DM was great too!! She got me 2 stamp sets, EE & SS Stampin spots, & 2 BB Classic pads!!!

I also got a anklet and a bunch of clothes from DH & DM!!!

Our DS had the best Christmas out of all of us!! He got all the card pieces to make Exodia the Forbidden One (Yu-Gi-Oh of course)!! Very rare cards!!
He's only 7, but he loves Yu-Gi-Oh!!

It would have been on of the best X-mas ever, but I lost my father on Sept. 2, so it was pretty hard. I think that is why I got showered with so many gifts to try to take my mind off of it. Didn't work, but I loved all my gifts.

Merry Christmas,
Michelle
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-25-2004, 04:01 PM   #45  
Rubber Obsessor

Default Christmas fun!

It sounds like everyone got great stuff! My parents-in-law gave me lots of SU stuff...MIL is excited about me signing up as an SU demo and is very supportive. So she contacted my demo-soon-to-be-upline and got me some supplies! I'm lucky; even though my own parents have passed away, my ILs are like parents to me. Plus I have two terrific siblings of my own, and a SIL who is just great and loves to stamp too (she's the one who got me hooked on this site!). What could be better?

Anyway, I got Shapes & Shadows, Greetings Galore, the BB markers and 4 BB ink pads, BB eyelets, and the Hot to Dot, Whirly Twirly, Bold Blooms and Wash Day wheels. And some cardstock! Hurray! Also, my SIL got me one of those great little sewing machines that you can use on cards. I can't wait to try that out.

My other fave gift was the complete boxed set of the Patrick O'Brian Aubrey-Maturin novels. I've read them a billion times, but had to get them from the library! I'm excited to finally have them all!

Merry Christmas, everyone!
Amanda
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-25-2004, 04:12 PM   #46  
Glitter Guru

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Pearl-Ex in my stocking!!!!!!!!!! Hooray! :lol:
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-25-2004, 04:29 PM   #47  
SCS Moderator

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Let's see...DH did an awesome job this year. I got a new Samsonite rolling suitcase for workshops (mine just died out in November) with lots of pockets, an OTT light for my craft table, an awesome bright red wool pea coat, new earrings, a Brighton card holder for my SU cards and a matching wallet, an adorable sassy 2-tier beaded plate stand from Pier1 I had my eye on, and lots of cute scrappy stuff from the craft store.PLUS he is putting shelving up in my craft closet-that is the best of all!!!!

My sister was my secret Santa and decided to go off my list b/c she "knew" the perfect gift for me, so she got me a Xyron 900, sadly I had recently gotten one, which is why it wasn't on my list :shock: . So instead now I have a little cash to get some stuff at Target to morrow (like the cd player for my kitchen that *was* on my list, LOL) which is fun!

My in-laws got me a really cute scrapbook set woth all sorts of Christmas embellishments, plus $$$$$ for our big trip in a few days, and DH got $$$$$ too, so we will have a lot of fun money on out vacation! LOL

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-25-2004, 05:49 PM   #48  
Matboard Maniac

No stamping stuff!!! I can't believe it. Well, wait a minute! That's not entirely true...I was thinking of what I received today (from family).

From my fellow stamping friends I received In Full Bloom, SU birthday calendar, pennant sheets, Vintage simply scrappin, filagree background, and vanilla craft pad. We make up wish lists so we know EXACTLY what each other wants. It's lots of fun to exchange!

Also received a $30 gift card to AC Moore. Oh what to buy...

Non stamping, But I did receive a Compact PhotoSmart printer. VERY cool!

Fun to read about everyone's gifts!

Ashley
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-25-2004, 06:17 PM   #49  
Inking Addict

My Dh made me a ink pad holder (he has a woodshop) it holds 50 ink pads I was so surprised I showed him one on here a while back its white and you also have storage under the pads I love it, he's a sweety, he also got me embossing powder, Etching cream,glass beads, 5 crimpers,8 things of mono and Xyron 900, embossing buddy and told me to place a order from my demo next week and get what ever I wanted. My daughter got me 5 things of embossing powder, a thing to keep my charms in, glass beads and a 2005 su calendar. and my stepson (Jason) gave me money and told me to also buy some su stuff.and my stepdaughter and my 2 granddaughters made us cookies and fruit basket. this was a wonderful Christmas . Merry Christmas
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-25-2004, 06:30 PM   #50  
Kookie Creator

I feel exceptionally blessed this year as everyone in my family is healthy and happy.

My wonderful hubby bought me a gift certificate for a massage and a couple of new DVD's and CD's that I wanted.

But, my best gift came from my two older brothers ~ they gave me a gift certificate to remodel my bathroom. My SIL even got in on the act and added that I can pick out the paint and she will paint the room. They made me cry and then of course, because they are my older brothers, they made fun of me because they made me cry!! :shock: :shock:

Life is good!!

Merry Christmas ~ Stephanie
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-25-2004, 06:48 PM   #51  
Pearl-ExPert

From hubby:
Alice in Chains' greatest hits CD
Mad Gab board game
Eternity perfume
$75 gift card to Linens N Things
$100 cash (it's going RIGHT towards Sellabration)

From Brother:
$50 gift card to Ruby Tuesday's

From parents:
$30 gift card to local restaurant

From best friends:
$40 gift card to local restaurant

From mother in law:
5 day park hopper passes to disney plus hotel for me, hubby and 2 boys

And tomorrow we will go over sister in laws and father in laws. So I'm sure there's a couple more things to add to the list.

Pam

Splitcoast Member #5361 HEY LOOK WHAT I CAN DO!!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-25-2004, 06:49 PM   #52  
Hardware Hotshot

I got a storm door!!!!

We moved into a new house (new to us) 6 months ago. It's a raised ranch, and when you enter the house from the garage all we have there now is a steel door. Well ... with three active boys, they are always coming in and out through the garage and leaving the door open. It drives me nuts!! So, when hubby asked what I wanted for Christmas, the first thing I thought of was a storm door! Lo and behold, he got it for me! This is the fist time in a loooooooooooooong time that he has actually gotten me something I asked for, so I consider myself very fortunate. He plans to hang it tomorrow, and says I will be the first one to try it out! Yeah!!!

(I did get some $$ too from other relatives, which I plan on saving for Sellabration!)

Merry Christmas!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-25-2004, 06:50 PM   #53  
Glitter Guru

just like AmandaK, my parents have died but I have my DH's parents to spoil me. It's been fun reading everyone's excitement - this is a great part of Christmas!

FIL and Stepmom - $100 cash (for SAB), silver earrings & Technique Junkie subscription for 2 years! Can't wait to get it!

MIL - $100 cash (for SAB), kitchen tools, BAKERS birdhouse feeder, HEB 100 Year cookbook

BIL - actually went on EBAY and purchased me 2 retired SU! sets - what a gem! Glad Heart and Notable Notes - neither of them were ever used! Notable Notes was not even mounted!

Sisters & BIL's - pj's, slippers, knitted cap (handmade by oldest sister), Starbuck's Christmas coffee, 2 travel mugs, biscotti, bath salts, ornament.

Gift exchange in DH's family - $20 gift card to Dillard's which I spent at the MAC counter (makeup) and a pretty cross suncatcher

Downline/friends - Favorite Friends set, a bamboo lantern, candle holder, $20 Best Buy gift certificate, homemade goodies

and best of all - from DH - we usually don't buy too much for one another - but 2 weeks ago I got my OWN computer! woohoo! No more 'sharing' and 'waiting' (did it for 7 long years). Then, yesterday - our new digital camera! Now I can share my creations with y'all and that is priceless! Nikon CoolPix 5200 (5.1 megapixels)

aside from all the material things - we have our health, love of each other, family & friends and most of all, the love of Jesus (the reason we celebrate the season).
Gina K. Designs
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-25-2004, 07:29 PM   #54  
Insane Embellisher

From DH I got:

The Crimper (YEAH!), Wrought Iron corner punch, Summer by the Sea, Right at Home, All Wrapped up and the accessory set!!!

From my Mom:

THE TOOL KIT!!!

DH is off next week and PORMISED me I could "hide and play" for a while!!!

Smiles

Kate
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-26-2004, 12:42 AM   #55  
Mad Swapper

well it isn't here yet (the fed ex man has it) but my hubby ordered me the wishblade system :shock:

someone posted it here a short time ago & when I saw it on the board, I gasped. My husband was in the same room & I showed it to him....

http://www.wishblade.com

this morning he said to 'be careful what I wish for" :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

I also received many other lovely things including a family picture
that was taken at a reunion not too long ago
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-26-2004, 01:10 AM   #56  
Matboard Maniac

Default Storage Cabinet

Jami -

Here is a URL to find the product info for the cabinet that my husband bought for me. He selected the 10 drawer unit with the oak front. It is absolutely gorgeous!

http://www.storageanddisplay.com/productinfo
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-26-2004, 01:28 AM   #57  
Polyshrink Goddess

Default presents

I got money from my mom for Stampin Up products, my husband bought me a cell phone, my daughter got me a poncho and a teddybear with candy. I also got from my neighbor a gift certificate to Joann's, my step daughter got me a certificate to Scrapebook Etc. and my brother bought me some Angels. It was a great Christmas!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-26-2004, 04:51 AM   #58  
Stazon Splitcoast

So glad that you all have had a Merry Christmas!! Our bugdet was much smaller this year so the kids got all the "good stuff"
I asked for Stampin'Up! stuff but DH said I have enough..............Ugghhh!!(he just doesn't get it) so he wouldn't buy any. I got a gift certificate for OUtback though, yummy and get this.................a TOILET SEAT!! and even though we needed one, I didn't expect to find it under the tree!

Well, my Mommy loves me though, se gave me some money that will go toward SAB. I just LOVE that woman!! (okay, that sounded selfish, my hubby loves me too, he just doesn't like SU!!)

The children got me nice warm slippers!!

What a fun day we had and not a compliant from anyone about not getting very much, they do make me proud!!! :lol:

Al
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-26-2004, 05:57 AM   #59  
Kookie Creator

I found myself rather spoiled this Christmas. My dh bought me the thermore coat from Eddie Bauer, $100 gift cert. for Talbots, and a snow blower (yes i wanted one cause he'll will be gone over the winter). Then my brother got me a clock from Bombay Company!

PLUS, a great SCS'er got me into the DD gallery. So thanks again to sahm_i_am. Mooooowah

~Kris
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-26-2004, 06:23 AM   #60  
Stazon Splitcoast

I didn't get much under the tree, but I'm getting my Christmas presents after Christmas-my demo kit. Hopefully will be ordered by the end of this week!!!!! mom and pap gave me money and a couple gift cards, so I can get what I want-she thinks I have everything-HA! My secret Santa is bringing me a pair of awesome shoes-brown is behind
Other than that, this was our first Christmas with family in over 4 years! So everyone was blessed this year!
Hope you all had a good one too!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-26-2004, 06:24 AM   #61  
Stazon Splitcoast

I forgot too that a SCS sister (whoever you are thanks a million!) got me into the DD gallery too!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-26-2004, 06:24 AM   #62  
Mad Swapper

My dh was very sweet to me this year. He bought me a paper crimper, 2 new pairs of scissors for me ONLY(he has a tendancy to sneak my old ones out of my desk and use them for nonpaper things :shock: ) and he gave me a CD of Andrew Lloyd Webber music(which is not his thing at all so I was shocked). Oh, and with the CD came a promise for a night out to see the new Phantom movie while the kids go to his mom's house! Yippee!

My favorite gift though was from my sweet little ds (he's 5). He and his sister had their stockings hanging in the hallway right outside their bedroom door. I was awake before them Christmas morning and was laying in bed waiting fot them to all get up. Well I heard my ds jump from halfway down the ladder to his bunkbed and run into the hallway. My dh and I then heard him whisper "Thank you Santa and thank you God for my family" It was so sweet. I was in tears by the time he came in our room!

We're adults. When did that happen? And how do we make it stop? ~ Dr. Meredith Grey, Grey's Anatomy
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-26-2004, 06:28 AM   #63  
Hardware Hotshot

My parents are covering our portion for the Outer Banks trip this year!
My sister gave us a $50 gift card to PF Changs!
My mil gave us a gift card to Lowes (???) so did dh's grandmom
$$$ from my grandmom and step grandmom

DH got me the SIzzix machine! and two dies (tags and circles) and the storage thing. A hat and gloves and an ornament. AAANNNDDD a trip to Disney! YAY!! Well ok I knew about that one that was a surprise forthe kids.
Then the usual ... oh my gosh what do I do with this.... from my brother and sister in laws. (we have so got to stop that and just give to the kids only)

The kids racked up in gift cards since it is easier to mail)
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-26-2004, 06:38 AM   #64  
Gabfest Goddess

Wow, sounds like everyone "cleaned up" this year!
I got some $$ from my MIL a few weeks ago, belated birthday ~ so I'll be getting one set of full sized inks (Rich Regals) and some paper...
Got twinkling H20's from DH - along with clothes and jewellery...
Gift cards from the in laws for both of us ...
Plus DH said "go ahead and order those markers during next month, I know you would anyhow"......ROFL.....

Merry Christmas all!

Though no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending. ~Author Unknown
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-26-2004, 06:44 AM   #65  
Polyshrink Goddess

Me too! I go the sizzix machine!!! I also got the script Alpha set to use with it!

I got some awesome scrapbook/card making embellishements!

A scrapbook kit!!

AND THE MOST important thing we got was that my family of four got to spend Christmas at home with my family!!!!!
Christmas eve was with my husbands family!
We finally were able to be with our families!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-26-2004, 07:25 AM   #66  
Hardware Hotshot

Well, officially I just got a few items in my stocking from Santa (two books and some hermafix tabs.) We are building a new house and saving our $$ for things like sod, blinds and hopefully a new sofa!!
But, I sold enough SU stuff in the last month that I earned the slit punch, the paper piecing punch, a level 1 hostess set (burst into bloom) and some cardstock. And I received my freebie set from SU just last week that I can't wait to use!!
We visited the home site yesterday, and all of this penny pinching is going to be SO worth it!! We are very blessed.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-26-2004, 07:29 AM   #67  
Pearl-ExPert

My DH totally surprised me. He called my best friend (also my SU demo) and ordered the Stampin' Write Markers and had it sent to my mothers. I so wasn't expecting it. I also got In Full Bloom.
Even though I was snowed in and couldn't get home for Christmas it turned out to be pretty good!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-26-2004, 08:01 AM   #68  
Kookie Creator

I got one of the greatest gifts of Christmas I have ever had.
I got to see my granddaughters,(ages 8,5,3,)and baby boy 2mo.
the girls delighted to receive the toy boxes gandpaw made for them and I used rubber stamps to put on some of their favorite things on the outside.
They played with the dolls where rubber stamps were used for the fabric dress design. the other family members opened gift boxes that I rubber stamped on the outside. Outlaw family opened gift cards I made w/ su designs on them. I got to see the delight in their faces. I enjoyed the "did you make these?" I enjoyed the wonderful day, singing songs of love with all of them. I enjoyed knowing Jesus was born just for us. and we owe him so much, more than silver, gold, myrh. thanks!
linda1
la
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-26-2004, 08:32 AM   #69  
Glitter Queen

Default best christmas present ever

i got my engagement Ring for Christmas! and some other stuuf but thats no biggie right now! i'm so excited!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-26-2004, 08:35 AM   #70  
Insane Embellisher

Quote:

Originally Posted by crabbymommyof2
My favorite gift though was from my sweet little ds (he's 5). He and his sister had their stockings hanging in the hallway right outside their bedroom door. I was awake before them Christmas morning and was laying in bed waiting fot them to all get up. Well I heard my ds jump from halfway down the ladder to his bunkbed and run into the hallway. My dh and I then heard him whisper "Thank you Santa and thank you God for my family" It was so sweet. I was in tears by the time he came in our room!
That made me cry too!!

-- Bridget
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-26-2004, 09:44 AM   #71  
Dirty Dozen Alumni

Received 6 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Re: Storage Cabinet

Quote:

Originally Posted by sharp_vt
Jami -

Here is a URL to find the product info for the cabinet that my husband bought for me. He selected the 10 drawer unit with the oak front. It is absolutely gorgeous!

http://www.storageanddisplay.com/productinfo.html
That is a beautiful cabinet!

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-26-2004, 09:45 AM   #72  
Dirty Dozen Alumni

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sandybeach
well it isn't here yet (the fed ex man has it) but my hubby ordered me the wishblade system :shock:

someone posted it here a short time ago & when I saw it on the board, I gasped. My husband was in the same room & I showed it to him....

http://www.wishblade.com

this morning he said to 'be careful what I wish for" :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

I also received many other lovely things including a family picture
that was taken at a reunion not too long ago
OMG!!!!! I'd never heard of the wishblade before. That is freaking awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOW!!!!!!!!

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-26-2004, 09:46 AM   #73  
Dirty Dozen Alumni

Default Re: best christmas present ever

Quote:

Originally Posted by shannon63
i got my engagement Ring for Christmas! and some other stuuf but thats no biggie right now! i'm so excited!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!

Was it a surprise? Did he ask you in front of everyone? Details please!

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-26-2004, 10:39 AM   #74  
Stazon Splitcoast

Congratulations Shannon!!!!!! That is so awesome!! Now that's a terrific Christmas gift!!

Enjoy :lol:

Al
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-26-2004, 10:50 AM   #75  
Hardware Hotshot

Quote:

Originally Posted by albrennick
I asked for Stampin'Up! stuff but DH said I have enough..............Ugghhh!!(he just doesn't get it) so he wouldn't buy any.
I didn't even bother to ask for SU! stuff because I knew I'd get the same reply ... "you don't need any more."

Ha ... I'll get him back at Sellabration time!!! My wish list is long enough to get all 6 sets free!! :lol:
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-26-2004, 11:37 AM   #76  
Insane Embellisher

Location: This must be heaven...there are stamps & scrapbooks EVERYWHERE!!!

I got "stampin' money"...just enough to order ALL of the Sell-A-Bration sets....whooooopie!!!!!!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-26-2004, 12:33 PM   #77  
Stampin' Fool

Well, I ordered the PowderPals, some paper, some inks, some stamp sets. My dh gave me $200 bucks to spend for my xmas gift.

I also ordered the Autum 2005 calendar (from my kiddos!)

My mil sent us a french white casserole set. My sil sent us a Kareoke micorphone with all the songs in the mircophone. My mom sent us a check for $50. Kids made out like bandits this yr.

Forgot to add that my bosses gave me a $100 gc to thier shop! OMGosh! Did I mention it is a art supply and frame shop? lol
Member #3785
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-26-2004, 04:48 PM   #78  
Die Cut Diva

This year was a very tight year financially for us. We were very lucky to be able to afford the one thing each of our daughters asked Santa for. We were lucky that they only asked for one thing each!

My DH regifted to me an ornament that he gave me 2 years ago. We bought our house in 2002. The ornament is a silverplated key and a charm that can be engraved. He didn't get around to engraving it in 2002. He did get it engraved this year! It was lovely.

This was the 1st year that I didn't make my mom cry in 10 years. Usually, what we give overwhelms her and she cries. My DH does that for me too.

Hope you all had a lovely Christmas!

There are 3 types of people in the world. Those that can count and those that can't.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-26-2004, 05:47 PM   #79  
Embossing Fanatic

My 16 year old daughter always gives the most thoughtful gifts, last year she collected all the recipes scattered about and made a family recipe book. This year she seceretly went into my stamp room and stamped every single stamp I owned and made an indexed catalog completed with the stamp set name and how many are in that set. Put them all in sheet protecters and put them in a three ring binder. This was no small task considering how many stamps I own :shock: The funny part was I also received two more sets for Christmas, so she said I was already behind on keeping the catalog current. Kids are great! I just love 'em!

Louise
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-26-2004, 05:48 PM   #80  
Pearl-ExPert

We had a wonderful Christmas. Ours is spead out over three days. I am very fortunate that my entire family is able to get together over the holidays because that's the part I love the most. My brothers and I were laughing so hard this afternoon remembering some funnies from past holidays that my stomach was aching! Christmas Eve was celebrated at my MIL's, we had mine and my DH's parents over for brunch yesterday and today was my side of the families' Christmas at my sisters' house.
I had lots of goodies under the tree. My DH got me a deacon's bench I had my eye on, a watch, an under the counter C/D player and an awesome snowman cider dispenser/cookie jar from the Hallmark store. He really spoiled me this year!
My mom and dad got me a beautiful stained glass panel to hang in my window, a snowman treat dish, a photo album of pictures of my baby my mom had taken while she was watching her and some other little things. My MIL and FIL gave us $ for the computer I am typing on (it was an early gift) plus a really nice sweater and some other items. My SIL had my name for our gift exchange and she got me some comfy Columbia fleece pants, my Xyron 550 and a couple of other things!
Whew! What a lot of stuff!! I am one lucky girl. Glad to hear so many others have had great holidays. For those among us who haven't been as fortunate, I hope the next year brings you all your heart desires!
Ronda
Reply With Quote Likes