Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 09-08-2004, 03:48 AM   #1  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 123 Likes on 59 Posts
Default What about your non-SU stamps - are you neglecting them??

I've only been stamping for a year, and I didn't go to my first SU workshop until last November (and now I'm a demo!). I accumulated a lot of non-SU stamps before (and after) finding SU. I love Hero Arts and I have a lot of those. I even got into the world of unmounted (rubber, not acrylic) stamps, which are wonderful, especially the alphabets!

Do you have a lot of other stamps? Do you ever use them?? Most of the stuff here in the gallery uses all SU stuff. I'm not complaining - as a new demo, this place is my #1 source for inspiration! But sometimes I feel guilty that I have all these Hero Arts stamps I'm not using.

Right now I'm trying to get as many SU samples as possible to show people, make set samplers, etc. But I could always have a non-SU stamping day when my other stamps can come out to play. Before becoming a demo, I used my HA stamps alongside the SU ones. But since becoming a demo, I haven't wanted to buy any stamps I can't demo. I used to read posts where people would say that, and I can't believe I'm saying that now!!

Just interested in your thoughts...

Susan
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-08-2004, 03:56 AM   #2  
Insane Embellisher

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I am not a demo bnut have moved pretty much to exclusively SU stuff.

My embellishments and such are still contraban but my inks and stamps are totally SU.

What did I do with my stuff?????

I actually GAVE it all to a friend who wanted to "dabble" in stamping and share my passion. I sent her a BOX of stuff - apapers, stamps, pads, glitter, stickers...... you name it it was a smorgasbord of stuff.

She has now expanded her collection and has passed some of it on to someone else getting into stamping!

If you are wanting ot purge it - that is one option. The other is to donate it to a scout group.

If its stamps you really LOVE - keep them and use them for personal use. There is no Stamping POlice that is going to come and raid and purge your Non SU stuff jsut b/c you are now a demo!

Smiles

Kate
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-08-2004, 04:06 AM   #3  
Embossing Fanatic

Default non SU stamps

I am a SU Demo & I also have a small collection of non-SU stamps! I have mostly light houses & sail boats in the collection, they help me create masculine cards. I scrapbook alot & I do use my non SU stamps for my personal use....often... I don't personally buy SU scrapbooks, so I don't demo with my scrapbooks........ I think you can have both non & SU stamps.. I'm chooseing to keep my collection small, so I can keep my stamps clear in my brain during projects.. S
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-08-2004, 04:17 AM   #4  
Pearl-ExPert

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I belong to a card exchange. It consists of a couple of SU demos and mostly not. This is where I use all of my non-SU stamps.

I have also cleared out a lot of the non-SU stuff. If you take a serious look at some of the stamps and then compare them to the SU stamps, you will find that there are some "duplicates". I then sold them at a garage sale and they went like hot cakes.

I like the idea of giving them to a friend who wants to "dabble" - I think I'll try that next.

Stef -
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-08-2004, 04:18 AM   #5  
Rubber Obsessor

I'm not a demo, but once I started using SU products, I was hooked. I too love Hero Arts, and had purchased a TON of their stuff over the years. Well...the other stamps in my collection became soooo neglected that I ended up selling almost everything that was non-SU at a tag sale held by a local stamp store! I made out like a bandit, and then started planning how to spend it all on more stamps!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-08-2004, 04:29 AM   #6  
Insane Embellisher

I'm actually purging all of my non SU stamps. I need more SU supplies than I have so I'm trying to sell them. If I can't get them sold then they will go to my garage sale and if not then I will give them to someone who wants to dabble in stamping. I'm sure my best friend who loves SU and non SU stamps will take them off of my hands for me though.

I also found myself going through all my non SU supplies and trying to get rid of those as well. I have the Creative Memories cirlce & square punches that I want to get rid of so I can buy the SU ones. When my husband saw my table with everything I want to get rid of, he flew off of his seat. He says "all the money and time we went looking for some of these things and you want to get rid of them?" I said "yeah I know huh?" But I didn't know at the time I was buying this stuff I would become a SU demonstrator otherwise I wouldn't have bought it. LOL

Felicia
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-08-2004, 04:32 AM   #7  
Dirty Dozen Alumni
SU Creative Crew Alumni

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

I had over 700 images before I joined SU! and the greater majority were non-SU! stamps. I love Penny Black and Hero Arts as well, but they do get neglected these days!

I went through my non-SU! images and have a huge box full I'm going to be selling at my garage sale. But I don't think I'll be getting rid of everything; I have a collection of bible verses that I wouldn't want to get rid of and there are several word stamps from Hero Arts that I really love. And you'd have to pry my Diet Coke can stamp out of my cold dead fingers before I'd give it up!

I use my other stamps occasionally. There's a beautiful angel stamp that I love for sympathy cards that I can't do without. In fact, love angels and SU! does not have enough! And hydrangeas...gotta have them all! Can you tell I'm addicted!

But I just try to avoid looking at other companies stamps any more so I won't be tempted!

My website/blog - JanTink.com
Facebook | JanTink
Etsy Store - JanTink

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-08-2004, 04:36 AM   #8  
Matboard Maniac

I'd have to say all of my non SU stamps are feeling very neglected and even my retired SU stamps too. Mmmmmmm, now I understand why I see so many demonstrators selling off their retired sets...... Makes sense now.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-08-2004, 04:36 AM   #9  
Die Cut Diva

I confess, mine are neglected. I love Hero Arts, but haven't stamped with them for a while because I've been too busy with my SU stuff. Too much to stamp & not enough time to do it.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-08-2004, 04:39 AM   #10  
Total Quack

I have tons and tons of non-SU stamps, and they *are* being neglected! LOL! I can't possibly part with them, though!!! I use some of them for kids' classes from time-to-time, but not often. I figure I will use them again ... some day! LOL!

Photography Site

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-08-2004, 04:44 AM   #11  
Crimping Master

I am a demo--with a large supply of Non SU stamps. I have been stamping for almost 10 years now. Since I became demo my other stuff has been boxed and "shelved". My SIL uses it sometimes, and I very occassionally venture into it. But I can't part with them all yet.
Michelle
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-08-2004, 05:00 AM   #12  
Rubber Obsessor

I can't possibly imagine using anything "exclusively" so I would be hard pressed to part with any beautiful block of wood with a perfect image of a picture on one side and a layer of rubber on the other...I have told my DH that I am going to decorate the house, maybe build a wall of these little blocks! I have stamps from the 60's and 70's and a few antique children's animal sets...very cool in original box! I discovered a great pharmacy cabinet at an antique shop...it has double glass doors on top and bottom with narrow shelving on inside of doors perfect width for displaying those beautiful little blocks of wood as a collection.(it was used for old medicines). Inside the cabinet is 3 layers of shelving double sided and on hinges, all adjustable and opening to the next layer of shelved stamps. You can see the displayed glassed in images when closed as an invitation to open three layers of surprises, one after another, till you get to the inside back of the cabinet which is where I hide more treasures!!! The cabinet is as tall as me and holds thousands of stamps this does not include my SU stamps which are shelved in their plastic containers right above my work space begging me to use them in my next creation!!! The older I get the more obsessed I get!!!...and my husband encourages me...I'm going to keep that man and my stamps!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-08-2004, 05:06 AM   #13  
Rubber Obsessor

I have been stamping and collecting for over 10 years now and have accumlated at last count (not counting my 123 SU sets) around 2,000 stamps. My favorties are House Mouse I love those lil critters and Penny Black along with PSX and Hero Arts BUT I will always turn to my most beloved and high esteemed MAGENTA stamps when I want something special!
To be honest with you where I am from there were so SU demos around 1998-1999 and until I went through my divorce and moved away and met a wonderful lady who had Stamp Camps in her home once a month I had no SU products at all. Jenny taught us about SU and she made us fall in love with the product... I wish you could all know her she is GREAT but then I remarried and moved to the other side of the world and when I went looking for a SU demo I found one that was disgusted that I had hardly any SU products and to be honest with you she was what I would say a "SU Snob" and made me feel less than or not as good as her other customers or the other people in the stamping club I was in (was not a SU club just a stamping club but I was the only one that was not a die hard SU owner) and I was very turned off by SU and went through a time where I would not have taken it if it had been given to me (prob not true because I am a stamp collector extrodiaire) Then I found another lady that was very nice and she was not offended when I brought non SU swaps to the table (when I joined the other club I stated up front I had hardly any SU products so they knew that going in) and not offended when I brought my things to work on that were not SU and then I began buying SU again and I got up to 123 sets of stamps by SU now alot of my paper is still the stuff I bought at other places (I had accumulated ALOT) and I have to use that up before I buy more that just is good sense but I do have alot of SU ink and now I use my SU stamps while the others go by the way side, however, my Magenta rose stamps will always be the queens of my stamp shelf and when I really want something special they are the ones I turn to for that... will I ever be totally SU? I dunno? but I am well on my way down that path these days!!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-08-2004, 05:21 AM   #14  
Insane Embellisher

Yes, I have a bunch of Non-SU stamps and I have never used any of them since I started with SU a year ago. I didn't use them much before then - probably because I didn't know what to do with them. My idea of stamping was black ink on white paper and maybe color it in with a marker <ha!>. I keep saying I'm going to Ebay them, but I haven't yet. One of my swap hostesses has a great idea - she is doing a "round robin" with her stuff - SU and otherwise. You just take a bunch of nice, new stuff that you aren't using (you know we ALL have it). Then she mails it to someone and they take out whatever they like and replace it with some of their "stuff" - trying to keep the same approximate value - all on the honor system, of course. Then they mail it to the next person on the list. By the time it gets back to the hostess, there should be a whole box of completely different stuff. Doesn't that sound like f un?

Thanks!

Adrian
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-08-2004, 05:28 AM   #15  
SCS Moderator

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I think the only nonSU stuff I now use is a few holiday word stamps I bought before, but you can belive that I am getting rid of a lot at our next community yard sale. I know they won't go for near what I paid for them, but they just sit at this point and do nothing.

My neice has gotten many since she really likes to stamp. She has some SU that I got her, but since she is still in Elementary school likes most anything-she's not picky!

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-08-2004, 05:29 AM   #16  
Matboard Maniac

Well I think you have the best of the best....I would let my DD use them, because I NEVER let her use my SU stuff.
That way she or he, can stamp with you and that would make any kid happy.

There's always Ebay ***poo kaka***

They do sell well there.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-08-2004, 05:55 AM   #17  
Kookie Creator

Oh gosh! I started stamping about a year before I discovered SU! I have a bunch of non-SU stamps, Hero Arts, etc. that I loved before - but now they seem so BLAH and they aren't coordinated into sets, etc. I have some Adirondack inks, and a whole big thing of 12x12 paper about a foot thick - I haven't looked at any of my "old" stuff for months! I should really give it away or sell it all!
Gretchen in SC
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-08-2004, 06:54 AM   #18  
Die Cut Diva

You mean that there is another stamp company besides SU???

I have only been stamping for over a year...started out with SU and accumulated some stamps through yard sales but never use them. I have no desire to use anything but SU. Sounds silly huh??? But honestly the way ours coordinate with each other and such....I am happily in love with my SU stamps.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-08-2004, 07:06 AM   #19  
Rubber Obsessor

I have dealt with this issue every year around this time as I find the desire for more SU! stuff!

I worked at a Rubber Stamp/Scrapbook Store in IN when I lived there -- I worked for 1.5 years for credit only (40 hours + a week!) so my accumulation of items was ENORMOUS! (Does anyone remember what to do with Schminkie?)

A bunch of other demos and I got together to do a stamp/scrapbook yard sale -- sold quite a bit. I will probably post everything else on ebay or donate it to a shelter or possibly split it up.

I find myself a stricly SU stamper now. (Although I do have the large tulip from Magenta and refuse to part with it!)
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-08-2004, 08:28 AM   #20  
Polyshrink Goddess

Default Nope

Because SU doesn't have a beer mug, or wine glasses, or funky Hawaiian luau stamps. Or kitty butts. Or sayings such as "There are two kinds of women. 1. Chocoholics. 2. Skinny b****es."
Michelle C., #12400
www.splitcoaststampers.com/go/hookandstamp
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-08-2004, 08:51 AM   #21  
Mad Swapper

I have been stamping for 2 years and a SU demonstrator since March. I have definately been neglecting my non SU stamps as well as card stock. I belong to one non-SU stamp group and I try to use up my non-SU embellishments, etc. in that group. My sister and a close friend are just getting into stamping. I am considering having a sale of my non SU items for them, although there are a couple Hero Arts stamps I cannot part with! I will use the $ to get more SU items. I do let my 5 yr old niece use my non SU items when she visits and wants to stamp.

Teresa
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-08-2004, 09:26 AM   #22  
Pearl-ExPert

I cannot & willnot part with my precious stamps! :shock: How could you ask such a question?!?!?!? I have quite a collection of dog, cat, tropical, words, other critter stamps that SU! just doesn't have. I even have a set of chinchilla stamps! :shock: They are feeling lonely, but at the same time they all know they are loved because they have nice warm drawers to live in with other wonderful stamps to keep them company. They do get to come out to play once in a while because I need to make a dog sympathy or new kitten or sorry your ferret is sick card.

Suzanne
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-08-2004, 09:45 AM   #23  
Stazon Splitcoast

I started stamping about 3 years ago, as a result of a friend inviting me to her workshop. I only went because a lot of my former coworkers were going to be there. But... little did I know! Now even my upline "shops" at my house! lol I have well over 100 sets of SU stamps. I have many non-SU stamps. SU has an amazing line, but they don't cover everything! I HAD to have stamps of the Golden Gate Bridge... for example! lol And I needed crown/tiara stamps to make stuff for the Sweet Potato Queens. (SU didn't have any at that time.) So, yes, I do have other stuff. And I do have a ton of scrapbooking stuff that is not SU (can't say I'm all that excited about our scrapbooking stuff), but I find it easy to blend my SU and my non-SU stuff.

I wouldn't dream of using any of my non-SU stuff for a workshop though!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-08-2004, 10:03 AM   #24  
Gabfest Goddess

I have a lot of things to sort through ~ I started "collecting" scrapping stuff but don't do much of it.....so I have a whole pile of templates, shape cutters, etc. that I am not using. As well I must ebay my retired sets asap to raise more money. There are a few retired sets I just bought (like within the past 2 months) that I cannot part with yet...so they stay.

The rest must be liquidated to pay for more toys! Hopefully I can make a few bucks!

As for my non-SU stamps - they're in a box which is covered in dust!

Though no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending. ~Author Unknown
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-08-2004, 10:21 AM   #25  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
luvstochatchatCHAT

Received 1,411 Likes on 707 Posts

I'm not a demo but I have really latched onto SU. Really seems to be my style and I love getting a whole set that goes together. I, too, used to have a bunch of Hero Arts and Denami Design but I have gotten rid of most of them on Ebay. I find my SU sets have very similiar stamps. I also used to go crazy over Hobby Lobby's 1/2 off sale but that doesn't do anything for me anymore. Always seems to be the same stamps.
Anyways....I don't think you would be sorry going all SU! Plus there is so much more inspiration out there for it!
Old 09-08-2004, 10:35 AM   #26  
Matboard Maniac

I am not a demo but have about 40+ sets that I have collected in a year and a half, but also had a huge nonSU collection as well. All my stamps get equal time. Prefer SU when making "sets" of things, but really need those off the wall stamps for sayings at times. I also show dogs and horses and we need "special" stamps for those as well.

Tonya
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-08-2004, 10:57 AM   #27  
Mad Swapper

I have stamps other than SU, however, they are mostly different sayings and words. I DO use them except in swaps and demos.

Sue
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-08-2004, 11:06 AM   #28  
Matboard Maniac

My non SU! stamps aren't neglected, they're rejected! I've been stamping a little for 10+ years, even made some of my own. Since having discovered SU! about a year ago my 14 year old neice has become stamp rich. I passed on the old stuff to her as my new SU! stuff came in. I love the product for making cards but need other stuff for scrapbooking. I find it challenging to stamp on every scrapbook page when there are so many great ready-to-use paper products available. But I'm workin' on it.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-08-2004, 11:58 AM   #29  
Watercolor Wizard

I use mine all the time..... I like to mix and match sets. I love Penny Black hedgehogs, and the mice from Great Impressions. I also have a collection of CTMH sets.

I just love stamps.... if I like it I buy it, I don't care who makes it.

I'm not a demo, so that might make a difference.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-12-2005, 11:22 PM   #30  
Crimping Master

I collected Anna Griffin stamps before starting SU earlier this year and can't imagine getting rid of them. I like her elegant and muted style. With a little imagination, I find I can create beautiful cards with a combination of her products and SU.
My favorite stamps are re-creations of Native symbols. The name of the artist and type of symbol is indicated on the stamp. I like them so much that I can't bear to use them so that the stamps don't get wrecked. I even thought of writing the SU people to suggest they may want to investigate producing a set with a similar theme. Of course, this means I would have to use them so that I send SU an example of the stamps. Oh well.
Celina

http://sailingwithscissors.com
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-13-2005, 02:02 AM   #31  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Smile

I, too, had quite a collection of stampin supplies before I found Stampin' Up! I am pretty much SU! exclusive now.

Sooo....here is what I did with the stuff I was neglecting:
My Mom recently retired so I went over and set up a stampin room for her in my old bedroom while her and Dad were gone on a trip! Dad knew what I was up to, but Mom had no idea. She was very surprised when they returned home and Dad took her in there!!! That was fun!!!
~ Teresa ~ Member #4536
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-13-2005, 02:10 AM   #32  
Pearl-ExPert

Default I love all my stamps

I'm one of those who's collected lots of other stamps and although each type has a tendency to be neglected I know that eventually there will be that project where it is perfect. I guess when I see samples on this site I see ideas of what I can do with similar images. I'm seriously considering becoming a demo and I know if I do that for awhile that some of my other stamps will have a break but I doubt that I will be getting rid of them anytime soon. I really like SU stamps but I can't imagine limiting myself to just them.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-13-2005, 04:30 AM   #33  
Mad Swapper

I've been stamping for about 12 years now. Like everyone else, I collected quite a few non-SU! stamps before discovering SU! They are extremely neglected, but I do use the sayings or verses stamps more than any other!
SCS Member #25116
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-13-2005, 05:26 AM   #34  
Polyshrink Goddess

I have been stamping for about 4 to 5 years and I have a large collection of unmounteds, alot of my stamps are arcane images, and things SU would never touch, I use them in mail art, collage and all kinds of mixed media art.

I will not part with them, they are such a treasure.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-13-2005, 07:34 AM   #35  
Die Cut Diva

I love them all, and use them all! A Muse Artstamps totally rock, and I have some really cute TAC stuff as well. I also am a huge fan of Hero Arts...love their flowers and they have some awesome sayings.

My embellishments are from everywhere, but ink and paper...well, you can't beat SU! I can't imagine making a card now with any other CS, SU's is soooooo thick and wonderful. And US white, well, don't get me started.

I'm not a demo, so I don't feel bad "testing the waters" of other rubber companies! I guess that might change if I ever sign on the dotted line!

A.

Raising children is like being pecked to death by a chicken.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-13-2005, 07:53 AM   #36  
Insane Embellisher

Hi!
I too have been stamping for a very long time, and in that time I have acquired a lot of stamps. From SU and from other companies. I'm more drawn to the image than the manufacturer. I find all companies make wonderful images, they just have to appeal to the right person. Half of my collection is SU's but the other half is varied. SU doesn't make the image of my dog for example, he's a Schipperkee, I was able to purchase the PSX large floral alphabet at a garage sale for $30, all 26 letters. I am hooked on the large florals PSX used to sell. I collect Noah's Ark images and I buy those whenever I find them. So there is room for all in my stamp room. For business stamping it's SU only for personal use it's mix and match.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-13-2005, 11:10 AM   #37  
Polyshrink Goddess

I'm not a SU demo, but I love their products and have been buying from them for about 3 years, now. Have no idea how many sets I have (a bunch), but right along with collecting them, I also have tons of non-SU stamps from CTMH, TAC, HA, PSX, Stampscapes, Northwoods, Rubber Stampede, All Night Media, etc., etc., etc. I tend to collect in themes - lighthouses, moose, leaves, outdoors, eagles, Alaskana, etc - so it really doesn't matter to me what the company is, as long as the image is appealing. I also love flowers (the more realistic looking, the better) and have most all of the Hero Arts "wildflower" collection.

As far as paper and ink, again, I love SU products, but do not limit myself to them - other than the glossy cs, I rarely use their cardstock/paper and much prefer the textured cs from Bazzill and Diecuts with a View for my cards. For inks, I use Colorbox, StazOn, Adirondak, Ranger and the Kaleidascope pads, along with SU.

To answer the OP's question - I probably use more supplies that are NOT from Stampin Up! Check out my gallery here and you'll see for yourself!

kimB

Last edited by HisPrincess915; 08-13-2005 at 11:20 AM..
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-13-2005, 08:53 AM   #38  
Cardstock Collector

Default variety of Stamps

I don't limit myself to any one company.I have a ton of Hero Arts,Darcie's,Outlines,and many other company's stamps.I like a good variety,and like to explore all the different styles.
I used to own a stamp shop,and now sell online;so I still buy alot of my stamps at cost,which can be a bad thing at times! ;)
That's my input...
Deb
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-13-2005, 09:03 AM   #39  
Die Cut Diva

Received 3 Likes on 1 Post
Default Non SU Stamps

I am not a demo and I can't imagine only using one brand of stamps when there are sooo many wonderful images out there. In addition to SU, I have a large collection with stamps from Penny Black, Inky Antics, Art Impressions, Angi-b, Magenta, TAC, Hero Arts, A Stamp in the Hand and several other companies. Just this morning I needed to make a corny birthday card for my sister and used the silly cow stamp that is one of the $1 stamps from M's. I thought the card turned out really cute.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-13-2005, 09:05 AM   #40  
Insane Embellisher

No, in fact, if anything my SU sets are being neglegected now. (the few that I actually haven't sold yet.)

I started stamping and became an SU demo at the same time. (I don't count my childhood years of playing with stamps for fun.) I bought only SU and that was it. I even got rid of my discontinued sets even when I LOVED them. I was trying to make a business out of it and was successful for a while. But then when I wasn't bringing in money anymore (and not that it was ever profitable anyway because I put so much money into supplies and marketing) I was going to give up stamping altogether. But I LOVE to stamp....and about a month ago I took the "blinders" off and finally realized that there are some GREAT images out there that are not SU. I resigned from SU and now I dabble and most of my gallery is now TAC...this is just because I have been making cards to sell and they have a true angel policy. But I have gotten some great finds at stamp expos and will buy off the net if I find something that truely hits me.
I FiNallY DiD iT - TAC AnGeL #2645

Check out my gallery!!
Reply With Quote Likes