Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 05-09-2007, 09:15 AM   #1  
Pearl-ExPert

Received 18 Likes on 17 Posts
Default Viva Las Vegastampers

LOVE this stamp site,...all my fav old movie stars,...even Godzilla. This has cost me some cash,...but very unique stamps. My DH waundered into my craft room,sat down,not unusual ,a box with 2 unused stamps with the price still on them was next to him,he picked them up looked at the stamps,the price then at the stamps again(they were of the Beatles)and said he thought these were very cool stamps. They were 2 of my more spendy ones,but I am working on a card in my head for his Bday. I said I had not planned on him seeing them until the card was done,I had mentioned that I saw these stamps not that I ordered them. He is a real good egg about this,and I just order away,well I try to keep within a budget,I love PB&J,mac and cheeze, toast,...Check out the site,great service and someone here is where I got the idea,they had a Carry Grant stamp I now own too.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-09-2007, 09:19 AM   #2  
Kookie Creator

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Barbiejo,
That is a great place to find unusual stamps and you can browse their stamps forever!!! I found something I was looking for and their service was great! Got my stamp super quick!!!
Did you say you try to stick to a budget??? LOL I have found there is NO Budget with this hobby!!! Rather, it's an investment!!! My kids will make a fortune if they sell my stamps on ebay.....LOL

All Things Are Possible With God, Believe!
Mk. 10:27

Participant in the:
Monthly Scripture Swap
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-09-2007, 09:40 AM   #3  
Matboard Maniac

I love this place. My sister lives in Vegas so the next time I go visit her I am planning on making her take me there. She always sends me stamps from there when she goes.

Julie
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-09-2007, 10:04 AM   #4  
Rubber Obsessor

Last week, I casually emailed my husband one of the stamps from this site (Albert Einstein sticking out his tongue) as a suggested mother's day gift for me. I stayed home from work with my sick DD this week and was very excited to see a VLV envelope in the mail -- addressed to my husband. When he came home, I asked if he needed to wrap anything that came in the mail that day! It seems like the website could use a little work since it takes me forever to wade through all the stamps, but they do have a very good selection of unusual stamps! I love it and intend to order more!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-09-2007, 12:09 PM   #5  
Pearl-ExPert

I'm going to Las Vegas tomorrow, and this place is on our itinerary. It's right off the strip and on the busline, how can we not?
I design for Starving Artistamps | Technique Junkies
Reply With Quote Likes