Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 05-05-2015, 06:14 PM   #121  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts

Quote:

Originally Posted by tigerlily55View Post
Personally I can do without In-Colors. Prices do have to go up though. You have to remember that SU's prices have to be higher to allow the demos to make a profit, although we know that many demos are hobbyists. I still like the personal service and being able to see products in person before I buy. As some folks have said catalog photos just aren't good enough to judge the colors.

As someone who has been stamping for 15 yrs. I see a lot of new sets that I wouldn't buy because I already have something similar. Not saying I never buy any!

I wish SU would do free shipping with a &75.00 order or whatever. Really, companies like SU that are huge shippers are not paying what you or I might pay to have something sent. They get a discount based on volume.

I wonder how long card-making will survive. My 30ish DD says no one her age sends cards except wedding invites or something. I'm sure some do. The people I see at stamping events are mostly middle aged or older. Having said all that I still buy the majority of stuff from SU!
Now THAT would get me to spend a lot more. I bought stuff in April when SU! had the free-shipping special. And before that was a year (or a couple of years?) ago when they had the previous free-shipping special. Otherwise I just buy SU! at yard sales, annual stamp sales, or from my demo, when the sets retire and she wants to sell them used (at a lower-than-original price, with no shipping and no tax).

I love free-shipping deals more than all the other kinds of rewards combined. Hostess dollars? Don't care. 15% discount? Delete. 25% discount? Still don't care. 50% discount? Eh. Free-shipping? I'm there!!!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-05-2015, 06:35 PM   #122  
Kookie Creator

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Red face

Quote:

Originally Posted by SophieLaFontaineView Post
This is every single SU! demo for the last two decades in AZ. Numerous demos. Maybe the AZ tax rules are worse (tax on the shipping) in AZ ONLY for SU!, and better for Creative Memories or Pampered Chef (no tax on the shipping). I'm guessing the SU! demos inputted their orders too. So maybe the whole system just for AZ is just set up incorrectly.

If you believe you are being taxed incorrectly, contact SU! If the issues is with all SU! demos, it might be a company wide problem.

(I am a Sales Tax Accountant)

"Yet dawn is ever the hope of men." Aragorn in The Two Towers by JRR Tolkien
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-05-2015, 06:39 PM   #123  
Hardware Hotshot

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

SU has offered shipping in April for 2013, 2014, and 2015 (before that I wasn't a demo so I'm not sure).
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-05-2015, 07:06 PM   #124  
Stampin' Fool

Received 279 Likes on 79 Posts

I'm hooked on Tim Holtz's distress ink (minis).
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-05-2015, 07:09 PM   #125  
Stampin' Fool

Received 279 Likes on 79 Posts

Quote:

Now THAT would get me to spend a lot more. I bought stuff in April when SU! had the free-shipping special. And before that was a year (or a couple of years?) ago when they had the previous free-shipping special. Otherwise I just buy SU! at yard sales, annual stamp sales, or from my demo, when the sets retire and she wants to sell them used (at a lower-than-original price, with no shipping and no tax).

I love free-shipping deals more than all the other kinds of rewards combined. Hostess dollars? Don't care. 15% discount? Delete. 25% discount? Still don't care. 50% discount? Eh. Free-shipping? I'm there!!!
I'm a big fan of free shipping as well. However I'll pay it as long as its reasonable for what I'm purchasing.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-05-2015, 07:14 PM   #126  
Pearl-ExPert

Received 89 Likes on 59 Posts
Default SU sneak peeks

Quote:

This is every single SU! demo for the last two decades in AZ. Numerous demos. Maybe the AZ tax rules are worse (tax on the shipping) in AZ ONLY for SU!, and better for Creative Memories or Pampered Chef (no tax on the shipping). I'm guessing the SU! demos inputted their orders too. So maybe the whole system just for AZ is just set up incorrectly.

Ditto on your comments about SU demos in AZ. I am Canadian and winter there, and questioned the demo about this charge and she said it was the law she had to charge.

Maybe someone should inform SU, who get to keep this money that they areb not supposed to charge . Good question I would think.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-05-2015, 07:44 PM   #127  
Insane Embellisher

I can't help but notice that every single post defending SU's price increases and reduced hostess benefits are posted by demonstrators.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-05-2015, 07:48 PM   #128  
Embossing Fanatic

I love the Ronald McDonald House stamp set this year! I wish they had bundled with the punch though.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-05-2015, 08:39 PM   #129  
Hardware Hotshot

Quote:

Originally Posted by nanastamper2View Post
and the other. peek. http://su-media.s3.amazonaws.com/med...05.2015_US.pdf I like a lot of things I see. Love the nice sample cards.
I love, love, love the tree punch and set that goes with it! I'm a hobby demo and somehow missed the set matched the punch. Yippee!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-05-2015, 08:46 PM   #130  
Hardware Hotshot

Quote:

Originally Posted by tigerlily55View Post
Personally I can do without In-Colors. Prices do have to go up though. You have to remember that SU's prices have to be higher to allow the demos to make a profit, although we know that many demos are hobbyists. I still like the personal service and being able to see products in person before I buy. As some folks have said catalog photos just aren't good enough to judge the colors.

As someone who has been stamping for 15 yrs. I see a lot of new sets that I wouldn't buy because I already have something similar. Not saying I never buy any!

I wish SU would do free shipping with a &75.00 order or whatever. Really, companies like SU that are huge shippers are not paying what you or I might pay to have something sent. They get a discount based on volume.

I wonder how long card-making will survive. My 30ish DD says no one her age sends cards except wedding invites or something. I'm sure some do. The people I see at stamping events are mostly middle aged or older. Having said all that I still buy the majority of stuff from SU!
Oh, you're in WI! Me too! I want to add I didn't send cards in my 30"s either!

I do know some ladies in their early 30's who come to my SU classes and they give out and send cards. Let's hope card making lives on!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-05-2015, 09:07 PM   #131  
Mad Swapper

Quote:

Originally Posted by DawnDoingsView Post
Ausies live in the future. ;)
lol
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-05-2015, 09:11 PM   #132  
Mad Swapper

Quote:

Originally Posted by westiemomView Post
I can't help but notice that every single post defending SU's price increases and reduced hostess benefits are posted by demonstrators.
As it should, since only people who truly love it would take it on as a business since it's not all sunshine and rainbows all the time. I don't have a problem with all the changes including rise in costs because I've always loved SU and was a demo for 5 years a long time ago.

I love the list posted a few posts ago about all the specials SU offers throughout the year. That's a lot of positives. Even though there seems to be a handful of other companies out there that gives hostess benefits, I only like one of those companies.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-05-2015, 09:13 PM   #133  
Creative Crew SU Design Team Alumni

Received 856 Likes on 282 Posts

Westiemom, maybe some demos are diehard defenders of SU but most of us actually have realistic viewpoints about changes SU is implementing. Most of us actually agree that the reduced hostess bennies aren't the greatest choice but those of us that are working to be successful are choosing to find as much positive as we can in our businesses And there is absolutely nothing wrong with us defending a company that we represent. The price hikes are on things that haven't had price hikes in years. All sales businesses have to raise prices sometimes in order to stay viable and there is absolutely nothing wrong with that. All MLM products are priced higher than stuff you can get in stores because of reward systems, etc. They always have been and always will be. My few customers have told me more than once that they buy from me because of the quality merchandise and customer service I offer them. That is valuable in this day and age where most customer service lines hook you up with someone that can barely understand english nevermind speak it, in India or another similar place.

All businesses have their pros and cons and I really don't understand what point you are trying to make in your comment about demos defense of the company they represent.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-06-2015, 04:20 AM   #134  
Insane Embellisher

I am pointing out that no customer is saying what a great deal the 16% increase in paper price is. No customer is saying that the drop in rewards is a good thing. Well, Ching just did but she is a former demo. Everyone can have their own opinion.
I think the products are great and I love the matching colors. But seriously, you would be a fool to buy a big shot for nearly $130 with the tax and shipping when you can buy the same thing with a coupon in a big box store for about $65 including tax. Same with the adhesives.
If the prices have to be raised, so be it. If the rewards are less, ok too. People will find a way around it. They will buy less, share a demonstratorship for the discount, or find a demostrator who shares her discount. They will buy at Hobby Lobby.
I just hope it isn't "business as usual" or that will send a message to SU that more of the same will be acceptable.
My opinion, only. Feel free to flame away.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-06-2015, 04:57 AM   #135  
Glitter Queen

Not only am I a demo, but I have been a consumer of SU for 10 years. So yeah, I understand SAB, seasonal catty, clearance rack, weekly deals, etc. Regardless, I reserve the right to be unhappy with the reduced hostess rewards. Being a demo doesn't mean I have to be happy when a company's greedy business choices = sticking it to my hostesses. I get that prices have to go up. Cost of business whatever. But I don't understand why more demos are not seriously bent on behalf of their hostesses/customer in this regard.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-06-2015, 05:10 AM   #136  

Received 42 Likes on 16 Posts

I'm a Demo and I'm quite sad about some changes and recent trends. I may not continue on.

I am choosing not to defend the choices of SU, although I understand and have compassion for some of them.

I am also choosing not to express too much of my sadness - out of respect for a company and fellow demo community that has meant so much more to me than stamps.

I am also choosing not to share the catty link for the same reason of respect for company policy. As well, I pay $300 a quarter for the perks associated with being a demo. That includes advance looks, advance purchases, a discount that in essence equates to free shipping, and more.

My kindest blessings, and IMHO only

Lela
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-06-2015, 05:18 AM   #137  
Die Cut Diva

Quote:

But I don't understand why more demos are not seriously bent on behalf of their hostesses/customer in this regard.
Well, most demos are actually most likely SU! best customers as well, so all of us are affected. ;)

Many of us choose to contact SU! directly with our thoughts on this matter, rather than post them here.

Also, maybe we still have not seen the entire picture. My hope is that there could possibly be a monthly or quarterly hostess reward to go along with what we have already seen.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-06-2015, 05:24 AM   #138  
Glitter Queen

Well said, Lela.

Crazy4Stampin, true. I didn't think of it that way.

Thanks for your perspectives.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-06-2015, 05:44 AM   #139  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Quote:

Originally Posted by nanastamper2View Post
I'm loving the look of the Best Thoughts set. Looking forward to seeing the whole new cattie soon. Always fun to make a new wish list!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-06-2015, 06:15 AM   #140  
Mad Swapper

Quote:

I am pointing out that no customer is saying what a great deal the 16% increase in paper price is. No customer is saying that the drop in rewards is a good thing. Well, Ching just did but she is a former demo. Everyone can have their own opinion.
I think the products are great and I love the matching colors. But seriously, you would be a fool to buy a big shot for nearly $130 with the tax and shipping when you can buy the same thing with a coupon in a big box store for about $65 including tax. Same with the adhesives.
If the prices have to be raised, so be it. If the rewards are less, ok too. People will find a way around it. They will buy less, share a demonstratorship for the discount, or find a demostrator who shares her discount. They will buy at Hobby Lobby.
I just hope it isn't "business as usual" or that will send a message to SU that more of the same will be acceptable.
Westiemom, I agree with you. Even when I was a demo, I bought my big shot at the Sizzix outlet sale for $55? All my adhesives, basic EP's, embossing gun, etc at Michaels with a coupon, etc. Yes, it's foolish to pay over, but when they're exclusive SU designs such as dies, EF's, stamp sets, cardstocks, markers and ink pads, I gladly purchased through SU. My customers and friends did the same, whether or not I was thrifty with my own money or not. That's just an obvious reality.

However, the quality of cardstock and stamps cannot be beat. Plus, I've loved most of SU's designs year after year since 1997. Images sold by other companies are just not the same. It also took me forever to hop on the acrylic bandwagon. The storage benefits cannot be outdone, but to this day, I still prefer rubber on wood mounted stamps.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-06-2015, 06:37 AM   #141  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni

Quote:

I know that my state (AZ) does NOT require tax on the shipping. Yet Stampin' Up! STILL charges it. Or rather, ALL the SU! demos I've ever ordered from have collected it. But the Creative Memories and Pampered Chef did NOT charge tax on the shipping. So I've never understood why SU! still charges it in my state, when no other direct-marketing company that I've bought from has.
Your DEMO has charged it, not stampin' up�unless the system is incorrect. Most demos I know add up the orders on an order sheet and do the math manually and maybe they didn't read the fine prints and just add stuff up? I cannot find any info on the SU site about charging tax so it's not like it's a company edict.

I did look up tax rules by state and it did say it's not taxable in AZ. If I were you I'd contact SU by phone or email and inquire. I'm sure they'd like to know if the order system had an error! I'm going to try to figure it out if I can but I don't know if I'm smart enough math wise, lol!

Check out my blog

Proud SCS Fan Club Member
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-06-2015, 06:41 AM   #142  
Rubber Obsessor

Quote:

Originally Posted by MommyNeedsToStampView Post
Not only am I a demo, but I have been a consumer of SU for 10 years. So yeah, I understand SAB, seasonal catty, clearance rack, weekly deals, etc. Regardless, I reserve the right to be unhappy with the reduced hostess rewards. Being a demo doesn't mean I have to be happy when a company's greedy business choices = sticking it to my hostesses. I get that prices have to go up. Cost of business whatever. But I don't understand why more demos are not seriously bent on behalf of their hostesses/customer in this regard.
I can't speak for all demo's obviously but i'm not bent on behalf of my customers/hostesses because it won't actually affect them! I hold classes and clubs and events such as children parties and baby showers. The only person really negatively effected is me as I am usually the hostess and use the benefits to supply my adhesives and envelopes mainly. I will just have to be more considered about how and when I purchase but i'm sure my accountant won't consider that a negative thing.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-06-2015, 06:43 AM   #143  

Received 812 Likes on 332 Posts

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChingView Post
Westiemom, I agree with you. Even when I was a demo, I bought my big shot at the Sizzix outlet sale for $55? All my adhesives, basic EP's, embossing gun, etc at Michaels with a coupon, etc. Yes, it's foolish to pay over, but when they're exclusive SU designs such as dies, EF's, stamp sets, cardstocks, markers and ink pads, I gladly purchased through SU. My customers and friends did the same, whether or not I was thrifty with my own money or not. That's just an obvious reality.

However, the quality of cardstock and stamps cannot be beat. Plus, I've loved most of SU's designs year after year since 1997. Images sold by other companies are just not the same. It also took me forever to hop on the acrylic bandwagon. The storage benefits cannot be outdone, but to this day, I still prefer rubber on wood mounted stamps.
Ching, you are a wise woman! thanks for your posts.
I too, bought my Big Shot at a big box and I buy scor tape for 3.99 from another vendor, and I tell my customers that. I can not in good conscience do otherwise. I also stress that the color coordination, quality of cardstock and stamps are wonderful much better than anything at a big box store. I also tell them that I am their personal shopper/teacher/customer service agent/ all rolled into one. You can't get that at most other places.

However, I do not understand why any demo would be negative towards a company whose products they are selling on a public forum. I mean, they do want to sell products don't they?
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-06-2015, 06:49 AM   #144  

Quote:

I sent you a PM. :-)

Check out my blog

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-06-2015, 06:56 AM   #145  

Quote:

I am pointing out that no customer is saying what a great deal the 16% increase in paper price is.

cardstock is currently 6.95 per package
in the new catalog it will be 7.00

That is 5 cents..... not sure where you get 16%

Wouldn't 16% of $7.00 be $1.12?

A 5 cent increase on 7.00 is less than 1% isn't it?
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-06-2015, 06:59 AM   #146  
Forum Fanatic

Received 35 Likes on 24 Posts

Quote:

Originally Posted by MindersView Post
Your DEMO has charged it, not stampin' up�unless the system is incorrect. Most demos I know add up the orders on an order sheet and do the math manually and maybe they didn't read the fine prints and just add stuff up? I cannot find any info on the SU site about charging tax so it's not like it's a company edict.

I did look up tax rules by state and it did say it's not taxable in AZ. If I were you I'd contact SU by phone or email and inquire. I'm sure they'd like to know if the order system had an error! I'm going to try to figure it out if I can but I don't know if I'm smart enough math wise, lol!
I do know that when I purchase items from an Idaho demonstrator when I am at an Idaho workshop, they always figure the state tax WITH the shipping charges included. Drives me nuts, but it's the way it's done.....only play along because it's a DF hosting the workshop, otherwise I woud just have it sent to me in Oregon where there is no state tax.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-06-2015, 07:02 AM   #147  

Received 42 Likes on 16 Posts

Did you guys know there is a Demo only forum right here on SCS where Demos discuss all kinds of things about policy, new product, questions, helpful tips and best practices? It's a lovely place for fellowship.

I don't participate there anymore because I am pulling back on my commitment to SU! overall - but it's a beautiful place to discuss all of these things in an appropriate forum. AND the community is wonderful at welcoming newcomers, and sharing answers to all kinds of questions - from super simple to super complex.

If you are a current Demo, and especially if you are new or you want to chat in more detail about policy, I encourage you to consider joining it! Aactually, even if you are not new... I bet you would have great experience and perspective to share with others.

Naturally on the Demo side, people can and do go into much more detail.

Kind blessings,

Lela
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-06-2015, 07:04 AM   #148  

Quote:

Originally Posted by BossView Post
I do know that when I purchase items from an Idaho demonstrator when I am at an Idaho workshop, they always figure the state tax WITH the shipping charges included. Drives me nuts, but it's the way it's done.....only play along because it's a DF hosting the workshop, otherwise I woud just have it sent to me in Oregon where there is no state tax.
Yeah, it would have to do where the order is being shipped. If it goes to the hostess in a different state then it will be taxed or not taxes accordingly. Darned taxes :-)

And I did investigate the AZ issue inside our system and it did not tax the shipping.

Check out my blog

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-06-2015, 07:16 AM   #149  
Proud Fan Club Member

Received 5,927 Likes on 2,193 Posts

The demo side is a great idea, Lela. This post was to be about sneak peaks, which I love! Anticipation is always in bloom this time of year and my demo loves the new catalog, which hasn't happened in a while so my anticipation is higher than ever. Anymore links to sneak peaks?
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-06-2015, 07:26 AM   #150  

Quote:

Originally Posted by muscratView Post
The demo side is a great idea, Lela. This post was to be about sneak peaks, which I love! Anticipation is always in bloom this time of year and my demo loves the new catalog, which hasn't happened in a while so my anticipation is higher than ever. Anymore links to sneak peaks?
There should be lots more starting as early as today! We could order yesterday and those who were able to ship next day or two day should be getting stuff�right about NOW! 10:30 or before delivery on next day ;-) Get to stamping people ;-)

I didn't but I hope I have time to stamp when my stuff does get here! My mom is coming up but not for another two weeks darn it! Bad timing, lol!

I went off topic a bit before but I felt it was something that needed to be addressed. :-)

Check out my blog

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-06-2015, 07:32 AM   #151  
Proud Fan Club Member

I love it when projects start appearing! Thanks, Minders!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-06-2015, 08:36 AM   #152  
Mad Swapper

I saw some bundles I really liked. I am looking forward to seeing the new stamps. That's my big deal. GIVE ME NEW STAMPS! (happily) I have been selling old ones off to make room for new. Now I need to get rid of some accessories (ribbon) and old card stock and buttons etc. I don't know how you guys keep everything. I am just out of room.

"Happiness does not depend on what you have or who you are. It solely relies on what you think." Buddha
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-06-2015, 08:45 AM   #153  
Proud Fan Club Member

I quit buying retiring stuff because there's always something in the new catalog I want and I'm running out of storage too!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-06-2015, 09:37 AM   #154  

Quote:

I quit buying retiring stuff because there's always something in the new catalog I want and I'm running out of storage too!
I hear that, that's why I sell my retired stamps lol! My customers always happily buy them at my catalog reveal party, I earn a bit more money to spend and make room to buy MORE new stuff!!!! :lol:

I am so excited for Monday, as that's when my pre-order will arrive. I already have a list of things for my next order
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-06-2015, 10:46 AM   #155  
Proud Fan Club Member

Don't forget to post what you create so I can drool! LOL
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-06-2015, 10:57 AM   #156  

Received 856 Likes on 282 Posts

I'll be cranking out lots of thing when I finally get my hands on my goodies Next week. I'm visiting my daughter though and won't be home til the 15th. I'm the most excited about the Sprinkles of Life set (benefits Ronald McDonald houses) and the coordinating punch.
And the dsp, and great new colors and designs of washi tape, and the new framelits, and so many new stamps, and fantastic kits. It is a great catalog!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-06-2015, 11:40 AM   #157  
Crimping Master

BCRibbon

Quote:

Originally Posted by Serenity_StamperView Post
I'm a Demo and I'm quite sad about some changes and recent trends. I may not continue on.

I am choosing not to defend the choices of SU, although I understand and have compassion for some of them.

I am also choosing not to express too much of my sadness - out of respect for a company and fellow demo community that has meant so much more to me than stamps.

I am also choosing not to share the catty link for the same reason of respect for company policy. As well, I pay $300 a quarter for the perks associated with being a demo. That includes advance looks, advance purchases, a discount that in essence equates to free shipping, and more.

My kindest blessings, and IMHO only

Lela
Lela,

Amen. . .I am not a demo for SU!, however I was for a competitor and well I totally agree with you. I did not always agree with the way that the company was going, but you have to go through the good and bad on the journey. Remember there are always growing pains and not everyone likes change. Change is good because if we didn't have change just think how boring our lives would be.

I remember when the new catty would come out and everyone wanted to see if before it went live. I out of respect of the company would not share what was coming, this was not only respect of the company but my fellow demos/friends.

I always thought this was a good way to jazz my friends and customers up and they would all get excited for the new catty.

Stand behind your beliefs and never apologize for them.

Just my thoughts!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-06-2015, 11:55 AM   #158  
Pearl-ExPert

Received 89 Likes on 59 Posts
Default SU sneak peaks

Quote:

Originally Posted by Allistamps123View Post
I love, love, love the tree punch and set that goes with it! I'm a hobby demo and somehow missed the set matched the punch. Yippee!
I am surprised at the bag punch they have come up with.Especially when this same bag is made with the WRMK board over a year ago demonstrated by a UK Demo. In fact I shared this with my group of ladies down south and they made them.

The tree punch is also a surprise especially when they had a great product with Sheltering tree. Why not come up with new items. I wonder how long it will take them to come up with stitched dies that everyone else has already come up with. Yes I understand they have to come up with ideas for a catty a year in advance, but these types of dies were out last year as well. I am not understanding some of these new products that are in my opinion "not so new". Just my two cents worth.

I also notice that their are all kinds of sneak peaks posted all over the net something I did not see in previous years so far ahead of the catty coming out.Maybe the demos who are leaking these did not get the memo about no leaking these things.lol
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-06-2015, 12:01 PM   #159  
Proud Fan Club Member

I think they can link to stuff they've made once they have their preorders. I'm curious about the tree punch.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-06-2015, 01:20 PM   #160  
Die Cut Diva

Quote:

I think they can link to stuff they've made once they have their preorders. I'm curious about the tree punch.
I'm excited to get the tree punch and the matching set. It is super cute! SU! gives a donation from each Sprinkled With Life set sold to Ronald McDonald House so that is really nice too.

The Tree Builder Punch has the trunk, the leafy part of the tree to layer onto the trunk (this piece also doubles as a cloud shape) then there are smaller pieces like a bird, apple and flower.
Reply With Quote Likes