Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 06-16-2009, 11:41 AM   #1  
Dirty Dozen Alumni

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default SU Out of "IN" colors

How can SU be out of the in color cardstock already? It's not even the end of the month. I tried to order several colors and they are OUT! Now what do you do with all the PP that we've all collected to match?
I really think this isn't a win-win for anyone. When money is tight like now, it would seem to make sense to sell all they can instead of "running out" before the current catalog ends.

Paula

MYBlog
Designer for Deedee's Digis
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-16-2009, 11:45 AM   #2  
Glitter Guru

Are you a demo? The In Colors aren't available to the public until Jul 1. If you're not a demo, you can't order them yet- which may be why you're getting an out of stock message?
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-16-2009, 11:47 AM   #3  
Dirty Dozen Alumni

I'm wanting the current colors. Baja, Red, and such. My BF who is a demo got an email this morning to say they are out of those colors.

MYBlog
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-16-2009, 11:49 AM   #4  
Glitter Guru

Oh, silly me! I am so done with the old that I'm only thinking of the new!!! :p
Production must be slowed down since they're fazing the colors out. But you're right- you should be able to get them before they expire.
And they are hinting that some of the old In Colors will remain or come back as well, so I'm not sure what the problem is.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-16-2009, 11:54 AM   #5  
Hardware Hotshot

Oh good! I am not the only one who is a little miffed about this! And I agree they are missing out on the sales of people who want to stock up. I {heart} the Bella Rosa Paper...but it has IN COLORS so once they ran out...that was the end of that too...I missed out.
Booooooooo! :(
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-16-2009, 11:57 AM   #6  
Dirty Dozen Alumni

Paula, I agree a no-win for everyone. I have a customer who wants Baja Breeze cs and it's gone as well, so I gave her some of mine. And I don't have even have a full pack. Sounds like poor planning on SU!'s part to not have enough to supply customers until the actual expiration date of the catalog.

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-16-2009, 12:03 PM   #7  
Hardware Hotshot

I'm sure it's a tricky situation for them also -- they want to please their customers, but they don't want to be left holding the bag with lots of old "stuff" they can't sell.

Wanda
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-16-2009, 12:08 PM   #8  
Stazon Splitcoast

Why is everyone so quick to accuse SU! of "poor planning" when they are out of stock in the waning weeks of a catalog year? They do not make this paper themselves, and must rely on outside suppliers. These suppliers always have minimum order amounts, so SU! must carefully balance their orders with the impending sales deadline so as not to be stuck with excess inventory when the catalog period ends. Sales have been down due to the struggling economy, and so they naturally would want to cut back as well -- it's only responsible business practice. With money being tight for them as well, I can't believe people would want them to suck it up and buy more inventory than they could be sure they would sell before the end of June.

These colors have been available since August 2008, and we already have two past years of experience that once a popular accessory item is about to retire it is bound to sell out quickly. You just can't procrastinate till the last minute on these things! :(

My Stampin' Up! blog
"I'm a time traveler -- I point and laugh at archaeologists." 10th Doctor, "Silence in the Library"
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-16-2009, 12:28 PM   #9  
Pearl-ExPert

we all knew for the last year that it was retiring on June 1st. they stopped making it and thus would be bound to run out of of bits and pieces of all the IC stuff.. paper, ribbon,ink, etc. before the new catty was up.

if it was that important to stock up should have done so during the year when it was less of an issue that there would be no stock to meet the demand.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-16-2009, 12:29 PM   #10  
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrsjvbView Post
we all knew for the last year that it was retiring on June 1st. they stopped making it and thus would be bound to run out of of bits and pieces of all the IC stuff.. paper, ribbon,ink, etc. before the new catty was up.

if it was that important to stock up should have done so during the year when it was less of an issue that there would be no stock to meet the demand.
Thanks -- it's nice to hear this sentiment from a non-demo!

My Stampin' Up! blog
"I'm a time traveler -- I point and laugh at archaeologists." 10th Doctor, "Silence in the Library"
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-16-2009, 12:36 PM   #11  
Hardware Hotshot

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrsjvbView Post

They are retiring June 30th...Not June June 1st. And they should meet customer and demo demands until then. They said these items were available and they should hold up their end of the deal. just because they don't want to have a bit extra is poor customer service.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-16-2009, 12:37 PM   #12  
Die Cut Diva

I remember Wild Wasabi and Purely Pomegranate items (ribbon in particular) selling out in a day or two last year. So I can't say I'm surprised that Baja Breeze stuff is gone mid-way through the month. In fact, I was surprised that it didn't sell out sooner.

If you really want these colors, be sure to check the BST forum in July. Many demos sell off their personal supplies of In Colors once they retire because they can no longer demo them. You can often get good deals. And if you are really desperate, there is alway ebay come July.

My brand new blog: Tinkering With Ink
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-16-2009, 12:46 PM   #13  
Compulsive Stamper

I learned my lesson last year. This year I ordered the in color cardstock and ribbon at my stamp club in May. It is hard for Stampin Up to predict the demand and if it doesn't sell by June 3oth they are stuck with the left overs.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-16-2009, 12:46 PM   #14  
Dirty Dozen Alumni

I'm not a demo, just a very good customer of SU products now for years and years. I don't think that I should have to have a lecture on ordering from SU! I think that SU should offer these colors until the end of the catalog just like they offer stamps.
I think it's sad that I should be told to try ebay if I want the colors.

MYBlog
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-16-2009, 12:52 PM   #15  
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kerry D-CView Post
They are retiring June 30th...Not June June 1st. And they should meet customer and demo demands until then. They said these items were available and they should hold up their end of the deal. just because they don't want to have a bit extra is poor customer service.
Poor customer service would have been neglecting to tell us that these items were only available on a while-supplies-last basis. They told demos this long before the Last Chance List was even posted. "A bit" extra starts to add up, and it's wasted money.

Try applying the same principle to grocery shopping for a family -- after several experiences of having leftover food that was past its expiration date, wouldn't you cut back next time? It's just not fiscally responsible to keep buying more than you think you'll need and then having to find some way to discard the rest when the "expiration date" arrives and there's still stuff left over. Individuals don't do it, grocery and clothing stores don't do it, and I don't want SU! to do it, either. They've made it for 20 years now in this business and have the rare ability to operate without carrying debt. That's an enviable accomplishment these days when huge, well-established companies are going under because of too much debt and not enough income.

My Stampin' Up! blog
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-16-2009, 12:53 PM   #16  
Die Cut Diva

Quote:

Originally Posted by prbloomView Post
I'm not a demo, just a very good customer of SU products now for years and years. I don't think that I should have to have a lecture on ordering from SU! I think that SU should offer these colors until the end of the catalog just like they offer stamps.
It's unfortunate that you feel that way. I didn't see anyone lecturing. I was personally just offering options.

Does Gap go back and manufacture more of a popular item when a particular size sells out? No.

Does Target restock seasonal merchandise when the season is just about over? No.

I think SU does their very best to balance inventory and demands. They cannot predict with 100% accuracy what will and will not sell. I personally don't want them to raise prices so that they can order a palatte of cardstock to fulfill 3 orders. I thought that the communications that were sent out were quite explicit. While supplies last. This is for all merch that they outsource. They will, however, make any stamp set that you order in any quantity through June 30th. They can do this because they are made in house.

Again, it's unfortunate that you couldn't get what you wanted. I ordered a bunch in May for my personal stock, so if I can help out, please let me know.

My brand new blog: Tinkering With Ink
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-16-2009, 01:12 PM   #17  
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:

I think that SU should offer these colors until the end of the catalog just like they offer stamps.
Stamps are made in-house by SU! at their Kanab, UT plant, and so they are able to generate stock on-demand. Everything else (even wheels) is manufactured by and ordered from third-party suppliers. That's why they can't offer them the same way they do stamps.

My Stampin' Up! blog
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-16-2009, 01:19 PM   #18  
Dirty Dozen Alumni

I think comparing an online only company to a brick and mortar store is comparing apples and oranges. There is no disclaimer in the catalog stating that IN colors are only available while supplies last. I do think it's poor planning on SU!'s part and is frustrating to customers and demos alike. I can't help feeling like greedy demos are also to blame. I read somewhere that a demo still had over 20 packages of Cool Caribbean in her stash.

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-16-2009, 01:27 PM   #19  
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:

Originally Posted by 11Valerie11View Post
I can't help feeling like greedy demos are also to blame. I read somewhere that a demo still had over 20 packages of Cool Caribbean in her stash.
If she loves the color and wants to keep using it in her creations, why is it greedy to stock up? I personally feel like that's a waste of space and money since I rarely use things after they're retired, but I don't begrudge anyone else their desire to play with discontinued colors.

As a fellow demo, I'm sure you know that demos are customers and fellow stampers, too. There's no need to start another us-vs-them debate... :(

My Stampin' Up! blog
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-16-2009, 01:29 PM   #20  
Dirty Dozen Alumni

Oh I'm not, but she did mention she could get $13 a pack on ebay for them...........don't get me started on that. Yeah, it's perfectly legal, but....

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-16-2009, 01:31 PM   #21  
Dirty Dozen Alumni

I also think that if I was still having workshops and a BRAND new to me stamper saw the IN colors and wanted them, even if I wasn't demoing them, to have to say that they are no longer available doesn't make the demo or the company look very good.

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-16-2009, 01:34 PM   #22  
Die Cut Diva

Received 18 Likes on 4 Posts

I believe that more and more people are ordering incolor items early quite awhile before the "official retirement". Last year I had several people wait too long and the items were sold out. By then they had to go to Evilbay and pay lots more for the same item. I tell customers to buy ahead and get them early.

As for the NEW 2009-2010 incolors...some of those are on backorder but sure that SU will fill them quickly just like last year. ;)
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-16-2009, 01:40 PM   #23  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

Received 404 Likes on 305 Posts

Quote:

How can SU be out of the in color cardstock already? It's not even the end of the month. I tried to order several colors and they are OUT! Now what do you do with all the PP that we've all collected to match?
I really think this isn't a win-win for anyone. When money is tight like now, it would seem to make sense to sell all they can instead of "running out" before the current catalog ends.

Paula

Oh the same thing happened to me -- I knew about the cardstock, but I didn't realize they retired the DSP so soon, too. I am sooo sad to see a few of the ones that I adore retire!! I tried to order a few just in case but I see that certain ones are on backorder and I'm praying that means they get them in at least since it was a confirmed item on the order. BUT, I do have to say that someone here from SCS gave me a tip on another company that matched the retired CS I was looking for and I took a chance and ordered it - not only is it a terrific quality and I'll be back for more, but the color was SPOT-ON!! In times like these, I guess it made sense that I followed that lead and had to think outside the box :-D

Dirty Dozen Alumni
My Instagram: kellyannsanti
My YouTube channel

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-16-2009, 02:05 PM   #24  
Creative Crew SU Design Team Alumni

Received 856 Likes on 282 Posts

Anything that falls into the "accessories" section of the Stampin Up IBC is only sold only "While supplies last". It's been that way since before I became a demo a couple of years ago.

Quote:

There is no disclaimer in the catalog stating that IN colors are only available while supplies last.

I think SU leaves it up to their demos to remind customers that these (accessory) products are only while supplies last.

I don't think brick n mortars are too different from online retailers. They both have overhead, they both have limited amounts of space, brick n mortars often have sales that are "while supplies last" or "special purchase" or "rainchecks not available"

As a demo i've missed out on getting a couple of items I wanted because I waited too long to place my order, so it's not just customers that can get bummed out.

For those that order what some would call "excessive" amounts of retiring merchandise just to turn around and sell it on ebay-well it's a free world. They wouldn't get $13 a pack for cs if there wasn't a demand for it.

The BST forums are a good place to get retired stock and at a reasonable price. So those of you that find yourselves disappointed that you missed out on something that you really wanted give the BST a try.

I guess my view really is if I die tomorrow or next week is a pack of paper really going to matter. Probably not.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-16-2009, 02:06 PM   #25  
Polyshrink Goddess

I'm pretty miffed at SU also. I tried to order the Baja Breeze DSP on May 31st BEFORE the retiring list came out. They should have honored any orders before June 1st.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-16-2009, 02:20 PM   #26  
Hardware Hotshot

Quote:

Agreed. I am a demo and I feel that way.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-16-2009, 02:21 PM   #27  
Hardware Hotshot

Quote:

Originally Posted by luvallthisstampinView Post
I'm pretty miffed at SU also. I tried to order the Baja Breeze DSP on May 31st BEFORE the retiring list came out. They should have honored any orders before June 1st.
I would agree with you on that one. In the past, retiring accessories,of which the In Color items have always been, should be available up until the day of the announcement of the retirement list.

Unfortunately, SU seems to be in a no win situation with the retiring accessories, in general. Up until several years ago, the retiring accessories were not announced in advance. This resulted in (1) customers (and demonstrators) being caught by surprise when accessories on their wish list disappeared from the new year's catalog and (2) SU being left with access stock.

About 2-3 years ago (can't remember when) they started to announce the retiring accessories in advance with the stipulation that these retiring items would only be available until the end of the catalog period, or while supplies last, whichever came first. This has become a bit of a double-edged sword for the customer because (1) now that know the items that will disappear from the new catalog, several weeks prior to the release of the new catalog and (2) creates a greater demand for certain items, resulting in some selling out quickly.

As for a compromise of announcing retiring accessories, but assuring that they will be available for the entire catalog period, the big problem with this is that these are not items that SU manufactures and therefore in many cases cannot get re-orders to replenish stock in a timely manner, which in turn leads to equally frustrating backorders. I am fairly sure that SU tries to accurately anticipate demand of the reitring acccessories so that last (because a sold out item is often a lost sale) but I also image that these projections are not an accurate science.

Not sure what the best solution for everyone would be.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-16-2009, 02:26 PM   #28  
Glitter Queen

I love the SU in colors. I wish they didn't retire any of them.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-16-2009, 02:26 PM   #29  
Dirty Dozen Alumni

Quote:

Originally Posted by beaddictView Post
Anything that falls into the "accessories" section of the Stampin Up IBC is only sold only "While supplies last". It's been that way since before I became a demo a couple of years ago.

I think SU leaves it up to their demos to remind customers that these (accessory) products are only while supplies last.

I don't think brick n mortars are too different from online retailers. They both have overhead, they both have limited amounts of space, brick n mortars often have sales that are "while supplies last" or "special purchase" or "rainchecks not available"

As a demo i've missed out on getting a couple of items I wanted because I waited too long to place my order, so it's not just customers that can get bummed out.

For those that order what some would call "excessive" amounts of retiring merchandise just to turn around and sell it on ebay-well it's a free world. They wouldn't get $13 a pack for cs if there wasn't a demand for it.

The BST forums are a good place to get retired stock and at a reasonable price. So those of you that find yourselves disappointed that you missed out on something that you really wanted give the BST a try.

I guess my view really is if I die tomorrow or next week is a pack of paper really going to matter. Probably not.
You are certainly entitled to your view, as I am entitled to mine. Don't try and minimize the feeling of others, demos and customers, alike, who feel that this is bad customer service on the part of SU! I don't think a customer should have to go the bay when the catalog is still current.

All ads by Target, Wal-Mart, etc, state the seasonal items are limited to quantities on hand, sales items may or may not qualify for a raincheck, etc.

There is no where in the SU! catalog that states that supplies are limited to stock on hand. Not until the list comes out is that disclaimer anywhere, and by then, some of the items are already gone.

I think that if they are worried about overstocking papers, allow them to go on backorder and fill them.

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-16-2009, 02:27 PM   #30  
Pearl-ExPert

Wow...I have been gone a while and SO missed the debating...haha!!

My two cents on this (nope, not a demo here):

If you want something, buy it. If it's sold out, tough luck! You can go to Eddie Bauer for a brand new sweater that just came out last week and it may be sold out in your size. Too bad...they don't knit a new one up for you. You missed out. The catalog could be in your mailbox when you get home, with that sweater in it, and you go online to order it...still SOLD OUT. Too bad. You will shop at Eddie Bauer again because you love it...ok..I do. Same deal with SU...they only have so much of the in color stuff made and it's very clear that it's for a limited time, but no guarantees are made that any particular color WILL BE IN STOCK if you wait till June 15 to order. It's a business...yeah you wanted that color...but oh well. Thankfully there's a whole new batch coming! And in all honesty...WHO OF YOU have run out of all the colors you snatched up just before retiring last year?? Not me...I have full packs of every In Color ever made, and I finally learned my lesson...maybe not jump on the wagon this year.

As for greedy demos buying up all the stock as fast as they can...gotta hand it to them...they know where they can turn a quick profit. You all know you would do it too...if you knew you could double your money in a month totally legally and without breaking rules...GO FOR IT!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-16-2009, 02:40 PM   #31  
Dirty Dozen Alumni

Quote:

Originally Posted by cjbappView Post
Wow...I have been gone a while and SO missed the debating...haha!!

My two cents on this (nope, not a demo here):

If you want something, buy it. If it's sold out, tough luck! You can go to Eddie Bauer for a brand new sweater that just came out last week and it may be sold out in your size. Too bad...they don't knit a new one up for you. You missed out. The catalog could be in your mailbox when you get home, with that sweater in it, and you go online to order it...still SOLD OUT. Too bad. You will shop at Eddie Bauer again because you love it...ok..I do. Same deal with SU...they only have so much of the in color stuff made and it's very clear that it's for a limited time, but no guarantees are made that any particular color WILL BE IN STOCK if you wait till June 15 to order. It's a business...yeah you wanted that color...but oh well. Thankfully there's a whole new batch coming! And in all honesty...WHO OF YOU have run out of all the colors you snatched up just before retiring last year?? Not me...I have full packs of every In Color ever made, and I finally learned my lesson...maybe not jump on the wagon this year.

As for greedy demos buying up all the stock as fast as they can...gotta hand it to them...they know where they can turn a quick profit. You all know you would do it too...if you knew you could double your money in a month totally legally and without breaking rules...GO FOR IT!
The thing is if you read the current catalog, page 4, it says:

Quote:

Don't miss our exciting In Color palette of on-trend colors available only through June 30th. Ask your demonstrator for details.
No where does it state that it is a limited to stock on hand or could become unavailable before the catalog expires.

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-16-2009, 02:43 PM   #32  
Inking Addict

Smile in colors

To the Original poster.......Or anyone who want current IN colors, i would gladly send anyone a, assorted pack. i have 3 unopened ones i will not use! pm me, i am glad to help!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-16-2009, 02:46 PM   #33  
Creative Crew SU Design Team Alumni

Received 42 Likes on 16 Posts

>>>As for greedy demos buying up all the stock as fast as they can...gotta hand it to them...they know where they can turn a quick profit. You all know you would do it too...if you knew you could double your money in a month totally legally and without breaking rules...GO FOR IT!

Just to say that customers can do this too Hold a $150 party, get hostess bennies, and your price per pack goes down. I'm not recommending this, just sayin' ....

Either way, there is definite risk involved in having too much inventory left that can't be sold.

Blessings,

Lela
(a Demo, a Stamper, a Customer
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-16-2009, 02:49 PM   #34  
Gallery Gazer

Quote:

I think that if they are worried about overstocking papers, allow them to go on backorder and fill them.
I agree with you, Valerie. Being new to SU and not having a true demo, I would have never known that the in-colors would be gone in June if I didn't read SCS.

Yes, I understand that when I see something at Target, their stock turns over quickly, so it may not be there the next time. However, isn't a big selling point of SU the fact that "everything coordinates," not "everything coordinates, but only until June 30th or earlier as supplies last?"

I guess what I'm really asking is, why do they even stop selling the in-colors? I guess they somehow feel they make more money when everyone stocks up due to this contrived shortage, but think of how much business they would get if they at least offered the in-color cardstock online.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-16-2009, 02:56 PM   #35  
Pearl-ExPert

Quote:

No where does it state that it is a limited to stock on hand or could become unavailable before the catalog expires.
Actually...page 207 under Limitations does state the disclaimer that: 'Stampin' Up! reserves the right to issue a refund or substitute merchandise of similar quality and value for items that are discontinued or out of stock.' And the next line is: 'The decision to discontinue merchandise'...'belongs solely to Stampin' Up!'.

They covered their behinds...and I am quite glad that they just say it's out of stock, when in fact they could sub another color according to the wording in the catty...which would be horrible!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-16-2009, 03:02 PM   #36  
Dirty Dozen Alumni

In the upcoming catalog at least they have cta by not having anything specifically saying the IN colors are available until any certain time period.

I still stand by my opinion that I feel it is a poor business decision to let paper go out of stock with weeks still left for the current catalog.

And, ho boy, they have cta in that limitations disclaimer. Does you or your customers read those? Pretty scary that it's stated as such that they can pretty much substitute anything or that stamps may be smaller, etc.

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-16-2009, 03:07 PM   #37  
Pearl-ExPert

Quote:

I still stand by my opinion that I feel it is a poor business decision to let paper go out of stock with weeks still left for the current catalog.
I agree...I do think for good business' sake...they should have enough to cover the orders through the month and then put the excess on the Dormant list until gone.

Quote:

And, ho boy, they have cta in that limitations disclaimer. Does you or your customers read those?
LOL...I'm a customer...and I did.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-16-2009, 03:11 PM   #38  
Gabfest Goddess

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kerry D-CView Post
If you think about it from SU's side, they don't want to get "stuck" with a lot of extra at the end of June. This makes good business sense on the part of Stampin' Up. Prices rise if there is a lot of waste.

Just my humble opinion.
Now we see but a poor reflection as in a mirror; then we shall see face to face. Now I know in part; then I shall know fully, even as I am fully known. And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love. 1 Corinthians 13:12-13
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-16-2009, 03:12 PM   #39  
Polyshrink Goddess

I stocked up on my paper well in advance so I'm fine.
Salvation is found in no one else, for there is no other name under heaven given to men by which we must be saved. Acts 4:12
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 06-16-2009, 03:29 PM   #40  
Stazon Splitcoast

This whole In Color shortage doesn't make sense to me. I think it would frustrate me as a customer since I would assume that since the catalog is good through June 30, I can order anything out of it until that date. A couple thoughts that occured to me as I read through this thread....

First, I thought that the in colors were still current in Australia? I would think they could just transfer the left over US stock there after June 30. I suppose there may be complications with taxes etc.

So, it seems to me that another alternative would be to keep the items in stock to fill all orders through the actual retirement date, THEN sell what's remaining until they run out on a first come first serve basis AFTER that date. I'm sure it would cause some warehouse issues having both in stock - but they have that now since demo's are pre-ordering the new. Or maybe consider making the official retirement date for in-color items the month before the catalog retires (June 1), print that right in the catalog so customers know, and then let them sell out as they currently do through June. In any event, we need to let SU know our thoughts and hopefully they will come up with a better method for future years!

My blog: Tails in the stamp room
Reply With Quote Likes