Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 07-23-2008, 03:29 PM   #81  
Glitter Queen

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Quote:

Originally Posted by ebethneuView Post
Curious... why aren't you allowed a DBWS? Are there plans for you to be able to get one? I wonder if it is like this in other areas as well.
Because it would cost to much money to translate it in French... I could live with that part, as long as it's not giving decreasing my chances to sell!!!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-23-2008, 03:39 PM   #82  
Gallery Gazer

Quote:

My first thought about this is "Yippee! I can order online!"

I have wanted online ordering for YEARS. My demo/upline takes FOREVER to order and then would have everything sent to her house so she could bag it up and then it would take another 1-2 weeks to actually get your order because she was never home or you had to wait for her to deliver it. Frankly, this is why I became a demo, I wanted to order when I wanted to, and have it delivered to me.

But there is NO way I am paying higher prices just because I want the "convenience" of ordering online. So my choice is to deal with a demo or pay higher prices? I'll choose neither, thanks.
I have good news! With on-line ordering you can place an order through any demonstrator's business web site (choose a demo you know or pick a random demo from the demo directory as a RAK) and pay regular shipping, regular catalog prices, and be eligible for rewards if your order is high enough to earn them. Your order will be shipped to you so you do not have to "deal" with the demonstrator. No one will hold your order or have to mesh up their schedules with yours to arrange for pick-ups/delivery of merchandise. The regularly priced products will travel directly from SU to you! Woo hoo! (And whether you choose your own demo or a random demo, I'm certain she will be most grateful for the commission she earns without having to lift a finger!)

If you want to place an order through a demo who does not have a DBWS, you can find her in the demo directory to give her credit for your sale and place your order at a regular catalog price and have it shipped directly to you, etc. The only difference will be the commission the demo earns -- it will be 10% instead of the typical 20% if the demo does not have the DBWS.

The only way you as a customer will pay more for merchandise and shipping is if you absolutely do not want to give any demo credit for the sale.

HTH

Diane
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-23-2008, 03:42 PM   #83  
Gabfest Goddess

just to clarify the point about higher prices for online ordering...

you will only pay higher prices if you choose to not order online through a demo. You don't have to have a demo relationship already. You can look at the locator and simply pick the first one who has a website and place the order that way. If you do that, you don't pay the higher SU direct price, you pay the regular price and get all the same benefits for a qualifying order.

If you choose to order directly from SU without going to an individual demos website, then you will have to pay the higher prices... SU did this so that their business model is still based on demonstrators/customers and not a store front. The higher prices for ordering direct without going through a DBWS is an incentive for customers to use the locator and steer them towards a demo to place the order. It does not mean you have to have a relationship with her beyond the online order.

so it's well worth it to use the locator and pick a demo with a website and order from her even if you don't have an established relationship with her AND there are no strings attached... you don't have to deal with anyone if you don't want to other than clicking on her site.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-23-2008, 03:43 PM   #84  
Gabfest Goddess

Quote:

Originally Posted by stampwithdianeView Post
I have good news! With on-line ordering you can place an order through any demonstrator's business web site (choose a demo you know or pick a random demo from the demo directory as a RAK) and pay regular shipping, regular catalog prices, and be eligible for rewards if your order is high enough to earn them. Your order will be shipped to you so you do not have to "deal" with the demonstrator. No one will hold your order or have to mesh up their schedules with yours to arrange for pick-ups/delivery of merchandise. The regularly priced products will travel directly from SU to you! Woo hoo! (And whether you choose your own demo or a random demo, I'm certain she will be most grateful for the commission she earns without having to lift a finger!)

If you want to place an order through a demo who does not have a DBWS, you can find her in the demo directory to give her credit for your sale and place your order at a regular catalog price and have it shipped directly to you, etc. The only difference will be the commission the demo earns -- it will be 10% instead of the typical 20% if the demo does not have the DBWS.

The only way you as a customer will pay more for merchandise and shipping is if you absolutely do not want to give any demo credit for the sale.

HTH

Diane
I should have waited 30 seconds and just quoted you... You said it much clearer than I did!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-23-2008, 04:04 PM   #85  
Gallery Gazer

Quote:

Originally Posted by CknODaCView Post
I should have waited 30 seconds and just quoted you... You said it much clearer than I did!
I don't know about that -- I thought your post was pretty clear :-).

Jinx! Buy me a (diet) coke in SLC ;-)
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-23-2008, 04:16 PM   #86  
Gabfest Goddess

Quote:

I don't know about that -- I thought your post was pretty clear :-).

Jinx! Buy me a (diet) coke in SLC ;-)
you got it! ;)

I can't wait! I leave on Sunday!!!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-23-2008, 04:52 PM   #87  
Compulsive Stamper

As a customer and not a demo, I will chime in and say that I like the online ordering.

My demo will probably receive more orders from me because (hopefully), I will be able to shop anytime I want. Sometimes I do get the urge to shop at 1:30 a.m., but there is no way I would contact my demo at that time. I'm also a "want it now" type of girl. If I have to wait for my demo to respond to an e-mail or voice mail, I usually lose interest by that time.

Now, as a CTMH demo, I just cancelled my website (we have had online shopping for sometime) because I hated all of the extra expenses. We also have rules about our websites and advertising them. I hated having to pay for the website, then the credit card processing, and how they decide who gets listed on the consultant locater (etc. etc. etc.).

I hope SU works everything out for you guys and that they make it very beneficial for you. I will continue to order through my SU demo and be in her monthly club, but she will also get my online orders. Good benefit for her because I will end up spending more.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-23-2008, 05:54 PM   #88  
Mad Swapper

Received 142 Likes on 66 Posts

Quote:

so it's well worth it to use the locator and pick a demo with a website and order from her even if you don't have an established relationship with her AND there are no strings attached... you don't have to deal with anyone if you don't want to other than clicking on her site.
While it's true that a customer does not have to "deal" with a demo even if she randomly picks one while placing an order, SU! will let the demonstrator that gets credit for the sale know of it and pass the customer's contact information so that the demo would have the ability to get in touch with the customer in the future.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-23-2008, 06:03 PM   #89  
Mad Swapper

Received 142 Likes on 66 Posts

Quote:

HTH

Diane
This scenerio does have a higher shipping rate for the customer although they do get regular catalog pricing.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-23-2008, 06:08 PM   #90  
Gabfest Goddess

Quote:

Originally Posted by sweetpeasView Post
While it's true that a customer does not have to "deal" with a demo even if she randomly picks one while placing an order, SU! will let the demonstrator that gets credit for the sale know of it and pass the customer's contact information so that the demo would have the ability to get in touch with the customer in the future.
that's true, but the initial "I'm sally stamper, and I'd like to place an order" would be removed. If a customer doesn't want any interaction, she can then tell the demo she's not interested but may order again... it's then up to the demo to not pressure the customer...
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-23-2008, 06:12 PM   #91  
Gallery Gazer

Quote:

This is true, but if the customer does not want the contact all she needs to do is let the demonstrator know that. I know of no demonstrator who would continue to contact a customer against the customer's clearly stated wishes. It's just not a good business practice.

Last edited by stampwithdiane; 07-23-2008 at 06:15 PM..
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-23-2008, 06:14 PM   #92  
Gallery Gazer

Quote:

that's true, but the initial "I'm sally stamper, and I'd like to place an order" would be removed. If a customer doesn't want any interaction, she can then tell the demo she's not interested but may order again... it's then up to the demo to not pressure the customer...
Hey, give me back my brain! I guess now I owe you a coke!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-23-2008, 06:15 PM   #93  
Gabfest Goddess

Quote:

Hey, give me back my brain! I guess now I owe you a coke!
OK, you and I will have to share a six pack as I was just going to post "get out of my head!"

What track are you on??
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-23-2008, 06:25 PM   #94  
Gallery Gazer

Quote:

OK, you and I will have to share a six pack as I was just going to post "get out of my head!"

What track are you on??

Track 9 -- I think we're in the same M&T session on Saturday right before lunch.:cool:
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-23-2008, 06:27 PM   #95  
Gabfest Goddess

Quote:

Track 9 -- I think we're in the same M&T session on Saturday right before lunch.:cool:
awesome!

not to continue to hijack, but are you going to the 80's party as well? Friday night?
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-23-2008, 06:50 PM   #96  
Stampin' Fool

I think it's sad that Stampin' Up! can't ever seem to do anything right anymore. Bash after bash after bash.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-23-2008, 07:26 PM   #97  
Die Cut Diva

Quote:

This scenerio does have a higher shipping rate for the customer although they do get regular catalog pricing.
Personally, I love the idea of being able to order online because the demo I still use is in another state and it is so convenient. That being said, I don't think that customers of a demo that doesn't choose to have a website should be punished by having to pay higher shipping.

I know that if I can order online through my demo for the same prices and shipping as I do now, I will buy more because it is easier for me. If I end up having to pay extra shipping, I will make just my few orders per year of card stock through my demo and be done with it.

Don't breed or buy while homeless animals die!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-23-2008, 07:38 PM   #98  
Matboard Maniac

Quote:

Originally Posted by MousieView Post
I'm not a demo, but as a customer I think this will be a great thing because I've seen posts where someone's demo has been on vacation during a sale or promo or product retirement and this will enable them to order whether the demo is available or not.
Very true. Another bonus is that I can send my mom a list of items I would like to have and she can then order what she wants from the list and send it to me as a gift. This is great for people who live in the boonies and do not have access to a SU demonstrator. Yes, unfortunately those places do still exist. sigh...

janet***
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-23-2008, 08:08 PM   #99  
Insane Embellisher

I am totally psyched about this! Back during SAB I tried contacting the two demos closest to me through the SU demo locator, and neither one ever got back to me - even though I said up front that I was wanting to place a $150+ order! You have no idea how frustrating it was knowing that time was running out for SAB, and no one local wanted my business. Online ordering will eliminate that problem - and I'll be able to choose which demo gets (or doesn't get) the credit.Two thumbs up from me! :mrgreen:
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-23-2008, 08:26 PM   #100  
Polyshrink Goddess

Quote:

My first thought about this is "Yippee! I can order online!"

I have wanted online ordering for YEARS. My demo/upline takes FOREVER to order and then would have everything sent to her house so she could bag it up and then it would take another 1-2 weeks to actually get your order because she was never home or you had to wait for her to deliver it. Frankly, this is why I became a demo, I wanted to order when I wanted to, and have it delivered to me.

But there is NO way I am paying higher prices just because I want the "convenience" of ordering online. So my choice is to deal with a demo or pay higher prices? I'll choose neither, thanks.

EBAY vs SU online ordering:

There are many people who think ebay is evil but I have always loved it. I have only chosen to pay more for something when it was retired and hard to find. Otherwise I would take a few auctions to get a good price or just use the BIN (buy it now) option. Generally I use the BIN on ebay 99% of the time. I use it for online ordering just like any other online store, usually for rare or hard to find things, or if I can find it cheaper there.

What's my point?

How many people do you think will be willing to pay MORE just to order directly from the SU! website? I really don't think it's going to be much. Online ordering should be a convenience, higher prices are a penalty to the customer IMO.

For those who do not like their demo, do not have a demo, simply want a pack of chocolate chip CS or other small item, the extra charge is a turn off. I would still choose to shop ebay and be guaranteed (because of my ebay shoppig habits and the higher price penalty through SU) a lower price.

For demo's who have a DBWS I can see this as a convenience to your customers, and nothing is lost for you. I don't really see how this is going to gain you more customers or more money though unless you happen to have a lot of hits from the demo locator. (most of what I have read has lead me to believe that the majority of demo's do not get a lot of hits)

I guess I just don't see this adding up to more money for anyone except SU, who will get more demo's signing up to the DBWS in hopes of hits. And I'm not saying that negatively against SU for making money. It just seems like they are going to make a whole lot more off the DBWS money then any money made by online ordering.

I'm confused- Aren't you a demonstrator?

Check my blog :http://www.ddstamps.com
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-23-2008, 08:54 PM   #101  
Proud Fan Club Member
Creative Crew SU Design Team Alumni

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Quote:

Originally Posted by proud2stampView Post
As a customer and not a demo, I will chime in and say that I like the online ordering.

My demo will probably receive more orders from me because (hopefully), I will be able to shop anytime I want. Sometimes I do get the urge to shop at 1:30 a.m., but there is no way I would contact my demo at that time. I'm also a "want it now" type of girl. If I have to wait for my demo to respond to an e-mail or voice mail, I usually lose interest by that time.

Now, as a CTMH demo, I just cancelled my website (we have had online shopping for sometime) because I hated all of the extra expenses. We also have rules about our websites and advertising them. I hated having to pay for the website, then the credit card processing, and how they decide who gets listed on the consultant locater (etc. etc. etc.).

I hope SU works everything out for you guys and that they make it very beneficial for you. I will continue to order through my SU demo and be in her monthly club, but she will also get my online orders. Good benefit for her because I will end up spending more.

CTMH demo's have to process the credit cards themself?

Am I understanding this correctly???

Spoiler

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-24-2008, 12:43 AM   #102  
Crimping Master

I personally like the direction SU is taking with this. Online ordering is very convenient for me. Do any of you know if they will still ship to APO's under this? I'm assuming they would, but you know what happens when you assume lol.

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-24-2008, 01:00 AM   #103  
Crimping Master

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShanonView Post
It isn't coming across as joking considering this thread is about SU and not TAC. SU demo's take their business very serious and for you to come into a SU thread and throw in TAC comments is not cool. :(
And I totally agree. It was really unnecessary and I am embarrassed to see this happening.

Please know that there are a LOT of us (TAC demos, as well as TAC Demos who are former SU demos) who play nicely. Both companies have made decisions lately that have upset their demos and I've come to the realization that you just need to get over it and move on....no matter what side of the ink pad you happen to hang your rubber on

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-24-2008, 04:59 AM   #104  
Insane Embellisher

Received 12 Likes on 3 Posts

Thank you Nancy and Susan! You have both shown a lot of class!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-24-2008, 06:14 AM   #105  
Glitter Guru

Quote:

Originally Posted by se_stamperView Post
And I totally agree. It was really unnecessary and I am embarrassed to see this happening.

Please know that there are a LOT of us (TAC demos, as well as TAC Demos who are former SU demos) who play nicely. Both companies have made decisions lately that have upset their demos and I've come to the realization that you just need to get over it and move on....no matter what side of the ink pad you happen to hang your rubber on
LOVE this line!!! :mrgreen:
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-24-2008, 07:58 AM   #106  
Pearl-ExPert

Susan rocks! Put me under the "what she said" catagory.

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-24-2008, 09:10 AM   #107  
Stampin' Fool

I'll chime in here. I was all for the websites when they came out, don't think 13.00 a month is too much considering what you pay elsewhere. I am signing up next month and I will be getting a website and am happy that with the online ordering. I think it will be a good thing all around. I don't think this means Su will go the way of TLC, believe me, TLC was falling apart from the beginning, ****-A-Doodle Design was suffering before TLC took it over and then TLC's policies did not help it any. I don't think that is what SU is trying to do here. They are trying to get customers their stamps and supplies when demos don't answer the call. My demo/future upline is wonderful, but there are some not so wonderful demos out there.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-24-2008, 09:17 AM   #108  
Gabfest Goddess

Quote:

Originally Posted by se_stamperView Post

I have to say that I have seen more positive, supportive posts from the majority of the TAC demos here. I know there are bad apples in every bushel, but it's nice to see the good ones!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-24-2008, 10:33 AM   #109  
Glitter Guru

Quote:

Originally Posted by NikiEView Post
If the demo doesn't have an SU site, can a customer still order through the main website and apply it to their demo (who doesn't have an su site) or is it just work with demos who have a site?
Thanks!
Your best bet would be to keep status quo with the way you currently do it if you have a local demo- contact your demo and place an order...

Even if I had a Demo website (which I don't right now nor do I have plans to do so) - I would highly encourage my customers to place orders directly through me...that way i can be assured they are ordering the right things - i.e. if they order a wheel I double check to make sure they have a handle... or if they are ordering a craft ink pad when they have never ordered one before that they do mean to order a craft and not classic and didn't write the number down - KWIM.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-24-2008, 11:08 AM   #110  
Insane Embellisher

Quote:

I'm very excited about SU moving to online ordering!

However, I don't understand the higher shipping costs. Let me make sure I'm getting this right: 1. If my demo has a personal SU website and I place an order through her, shipping is normal. BUT, 2. If my demo does not have a personal SU website and I order through the main site, still giving my demo credit, I have to pay higher shipping?

If this is right, I don't understand why SU is playing around with shipping prices to try to get people to order through their demos. I can see why they may want to raise the prices of merchandise, but why should shipping charges be any different?

Last edited by Paperdoll Steph; 07-24-2008 at 11:11 AM.. Reason: grammar
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-24-2008, 12:08 PM   #111  
Stampin' Fool

Quote:

Originally Posted by JenmouerView Post
I would highly encourage my customers to place orders directly through me...that way i can be assured they are ordering the right things - i.e. if they order a wheel I double check to make sure they have a handle... or if they are ordering a craft ink pad when they have never ordered one before that they do mean to order a craft and not classic and didn't write the number down - KWIM.
I think customers are smarter than that. I would encourage my customers to use my online ordering if they chose to and would still provide support. I had many people use my online ordering when I was with TAC. If a customer wants to contact me then I will provide full support, but if they want to order at midnight, I want them to be able to do that also.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-24-2008, 12:31 PM   #112  
Kookie Creator

WooHoo!!! Fanumuptastic!!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-24-2008, 12:45 PM   #113  
Kookie Creator

Default SU

Quote:

Originally Posted by lnl96View Post
I am totally psyched about this! Back during SAB I tried contacting the two demos closest to me through the SU demo locator, and neither one ever got back to me - even though I said up front that I was wanting to place a $150+ order! You have no idea how frustrating it was knowing that time was running out for SAB, and no one local wanted my business. Online ordering will eliminate that problem - and I'll be able to choose which demo gets (or doesn't get) the credit.Two thumbs up from me! :mrgreen:

I have to agree with this too. I sent my demo a check for an order 2 weeks ago. I have emailed her several times, and had no response. The check has not cleared the bank, yet, so I emailed her to see if she got it. Still no response. I haven't gotten the order yet, check hasn't cleared and have not heard from her, even tho I have tried to contact her. Don't know whether to cancel the check or what. Well, I'll just have to deal with this on my own.

I don't mind giving her or any other demo credit for the order, but she doesn't have a site. Sooo with what I'm dealing with right now, I would probably go thru my other demo, I used to deal with.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-24-2008, 01:05 PM   #114  
Pearl-ExPert

Received 16 Likes on 10 Posts

I have a question tha I don't think has been brought up:

My demo is a "small time" (mostly hobby) demo. She has had quarters when her sales were low & this resulted in her being dropped from demo locator for a time. I always disagreed with this policy- thinking that struggling demos are the ones who really need a referral from the website- but anyway that's my opinion. I think she may have a person or two who will order online (due to living a distance away), she does not have a website- if she is not listed on demo locator will she lose the credit for the sale?

This would make me sad- in the case I'm talking about the girl who would order online would I'm sure want to give credit to the demo as she feels the demo "taught her to stamp."
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-24-2008, 01:24 PM   #115  
Polyshrink Goddess

She will get credit if you select her in the new demo directory which will be part of ordering.

Check my blog :http://www.ddstamps.com
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-24-2008, 02:03 PM   #116  
Die Cut Diva

Quote:

Originally Posted by missView Post
I have a question tha I don't think has been brought up:

My demo is a "small time" (mostly hobby) demo. She has had quarters when her sales were low & this resulted in her being dropped from demo locator for a time. I always disagreed with this policy- thinking that struggling demos are the ones who really need a referral from the website- but anyway that's my opinion. I think she may have a person or two who will order online (due to living a distance away), she does not have a website- if she is not listed on demo locator will she lose the credit for the sale?

This would make me sad- in the case I'm talking about the girl who would order online would I'm sure want to give credit to the demo as she feels the demo "taught her to stamp."

My understanding, and I am not a demo, is that she would get credit but would only get 10% instead of 20% and the customer would have to pay a higher shipping charge. That is what I don't like about the online ordering. Customers shouldn't be punished with higher prices (on shipping) because their demos don't have a website.

Don't breed or buy while homeless animals die!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-24-2008, 02:05 PM   #117  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Quote:

Originally Posted by grannypatView Post
I have to agree with this too. I sent my demo a check for an order 2 weeks ago. I have emailed her several times, and had no response. The check has not cleared the bank, yet, so I emailed her to see if she got it. Still no response. I haven't gotten the order yet, check hasn't cleared and have not heard from her, even tho I have tried to contact her. Don't know whether to cancel the check or what. Well, I'll just have to deal with this on my own.

I don't mind giving her or any other demo credit for the order, but she doesn't have a site. Sooo with what I'm dealing with right now, I would probably go thru my other demo, I used to deal with.
I hate these stories. Seriously, if you can't get this resolved, call Stampin Up. You shouldn't have to pay to stop payment on your check.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-24-2008, 02:45 PM   #118  
Mad Swapper

Quote:

Originally Posted by KayInFLView Post
That seems kind of weird - does anyone know the thinking behind that? Don't get me wrong, it's great for the demos but I'm wondering.....
I have not read through all the posts yet (so maybe someone else thought of this reason already), but if you order directly through Stampin' Up! then there is no one (a demo) for you to call if you have any issues with the order (the rare missed item or item needing replacement or question on the use of an item). So you would have to call in directly to SU to take care of any issues or questions you might have. So I can see why paying slightly more to cover the expense of extra customer service people at SU to handle these direct orders would make sense (paying a little more to cover the work that a demo normally does).
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-24-2008, 02:46 PM   #119  
Glitter Guru

Quote:

Originally Posted by MomofonesonView Post
I think customers are smarter than that. I would encourage my customers to use my online ordering if they chose to and would still provide support. I had many people use my online ordering when I was with TAC. If a customer wants to contact me then I will provide full support, but if they want to order at midnight, I want them to be able to do that also.

Yes most are but I have occassions where I have inquired if something was whta they meant to order to find out they had the wrong number...or in one case I had someone who ordered a whole bunch of wheels and I mistakenly assumed she already had a handle...things like that...

Then again I offer specials from time to time so on-line ordering would be out for my customers that would want to take advantage of my specials...

I am not saying on-line ordering is good or bad...it is a choice each demonstartor has to make...I was simply pointing out that if you have a current demo you like and that demo has choosen not to have a website where on-line ordering is available your best bet would be to go through the demo directly...
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-24-2008, 02:54 PM   #120  
Stazon Splitcoast

This new scenario of on-line SU ordering may have the unintended consequences of making up my mind for me to stop being a demo. I became a demo BECAUSE there wasn't one anywhere near me for me to purchase from. Now that I can purchase on-line... I don't *need* to be a demo anymore I enjoy it, don't get me wrong, but my time is so tight now days that I think I'd enjoy just ordering randomly off someone's web site from time to time
Reply With Quote Likes