Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 01-12-2007, 01:00 PM   #81  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I'm excited. I think it will be cool to have a lot of new sets to look at, new ideas for the sets. There are some sets that never piqued my interest until there were new samples in the catty and they looked like a brand new set!

Like another poster said though, I usually drool all over the pages and then wait to see what the more talented stampers are creating in the gallery before I buy.

I wonder how this will affect the available colors though. I did get all the new in-color stamp pads because there are too many cool examples on this site NOT to have them, but if the colors change twice a year that could get pricey. Anyone hear what they might do about the standard color line?
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-12-2007, 01:01 PM   #82  
Glitter Guru

I think the catalogs are a bargain!! My demo sells them for $5, or $7.50 spiral bound. That's half the price of a Take Ten mag, and the ideas rock!! I'm totally excited!
"Where your treasure is, there will your heart be also" Mt. 6:21

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-12-2007, 01:13 PM   #83  
Hardware Hotshot

It is a myth that demos make money by selling the catalogs at $10 each in that they also have to pay for all those mini catalogs (currently 5 per year) that are mailed to customers in addition to possibly having some leftover catalogs on which the demos have to eat the cost.

Glenda
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-12-2007, 01:17 PM   #84  
Compulsive Stamper

peggysue, when they introduce new in-colors, they will be available for a full year (2 catalogs periods) before they retire.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-12-2007, 01:22 PM   #85  
Watercolor Wizard

My understanding is that the In Colors, will run from July through June..........same colors, both catty's.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-12-2007, 01:31 PM   #86  
Pearl-ExPert

I think two catalogs a year is a good business move for SU. It allows them to make a faster response to new trends. They can also get rid of sets that aren't selling well to make room for new stuff. I, too, lose interest in the big catalog the second half of the year.

I like that there will only be two minis, since they changed their policy on not including those items in the regular catalogs as they have in the past. Often, I look at samples in the gallery here to see how versatile sets would be and making a decision sometimes takes more than a few months.

As far as the cost of two big catalogs in one year, why don't demos sell it at their cost, since it is a sales tool more than a "product". I rarely use it for inspiration since I use the SCS gallery for that! I don't see why there should be profit made on something that helps to sell more stuff. After all, you can't buy something without seeing it first.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Joan B
Every company has a reason for doing things and pricing things and I never take what a company says at face value (cynic here). SU claims it loses money on shipping. Whatever!
Yeah, I'm very cynical about that, too. The times I've been hostess and have received the boxes, I think the 10% of the product amount they charge for shipping, more than covers the cost of shipping. (My husband buys lots of stuff online, so I'm familiar with shipping costs, even large bulky things). For example, SU charges $40 for a box worth of $400 in product. Compared to other online supply companies I buy from, if I were to order that much product at one time, most of them would ship it free!

~ Kathy

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-12-2007, 01:39 PM   #87  
Pearl-ExPert

Quote:

Originally Posted by Evalou
the big deal is for the demonstrators who do have to buy the catalogs. Some of us have several hostess clubs where the members get free catalogs because they have committed to buying X amount of dollars worth of products each month. I have 2 groups of 10 in each one. This is besides my regulars customers. Demonstrators already have to be concerned about sets retiring and how soon, now, we have will have to go through that twice a year. I always thought the mini catalogs were to fill in with "new" and "exiting" sets to stave on boredom for those who get easily bored. Personally, I don't see how anyone can possibly get bored with stamping, one catalog or otherwise. Most of my customers complain that they cannot possibly get all the sets they want in one year because of the new ones that come out in the mini's.
OK - still shouldn't be that big a deal for demos. I'm a demo, albeit mostly a hobby demo, with a small group of customers who buy from me regularly. I buy the cattys and sell them to my customers at cost or they get them for free with a $50 purchase. The "commision" I get from the sales more than covers the cost of the cattys. The SU cattys are printed on heavier paper and are much more substantial than magazines or the catalogs you get in the mail. To me and my customers - worth every penny and then some. The ideas and samples inside are invaluable.

As for retiring sets, I'm guessing that there will not be a significant change in the number of sets retiring than in the past - they will just do half as many twice a year. In my mind, that is even better cause I can spread out the cost of purchasing any that I want. I also don't buy stamps that I don't personally love so that I will use them long after they are not available do demo any more.

I understand that some demos will need to make adjustments in how they do their stamp clubs and how they purchase their catty supply, but I really do think that this will be great for their sales and that their customers are gonna love it! After you've been stamping for a while, you have lots o' stuff so new and different stamps are always exciting and welcome. The trick is to manage your budget so you can get what you want. Now that's the tricky part! LOL!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-12-2007, 02:10 PM   #88  
Cat
Die Cut Diva

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

uh oh... not sure I'm likin' this. Well, I likey, but my husband won't be happy I'm sure ($$).

Seriously, I have NO PROBLEM buying two catalogs a year. The way I look at it, they aren't really catalogs. Sure, they include pictures of products I might buy, but they are SO much more than that. And, the ability to see it online will never diminish my need to have one in my hands. Would I take it if it was free? Sure. But, SU! would then recover those costs somewhere else...

Actually, I am excited about having two catalogs a year. By the time 12 months is up, my current catalog is pretty worn around the edges Now, I'll have two to abuse
Old 01-12-2007, 02:10 PM   #89  
Dirty Dozen Alumni

As a very good customer of SU products, I love the idea of having two cattys a year. I don't mind paying for them, it's just part of the hobby. What I do mind is the price of shipping that SU charges. I too buy lots of things online and when I make large purchases I look for sites that give you free shipping or as in some companies, they will send you free stamps! I really think that SU should consider changes in the price of their shipping, I hate when I have a large order and pay more for shipping than one set of stamps!!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-12-2007, 02:36 PM   #90  
Dirty Dozen Alumni
SU Creative Crew Alumni

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Quote:

Originally Posted by prbloom
As a very good customer of SU products, I love the idea of having two cattys a year. I don't mind paying for them, it's just part of the hobby. What I do mind is the price of shipping that SU charges. I too buy lots of things online and when I make large purchases I look for sites that give you free shipping or as in some companies, they will send you free stamps! I really think that SU should consider changes in the price of their shipping, I hate when I have a large order and pay more for shipping than one set of stamps!!!
10% sometimes means that SU! breaks even, sometimes they lose money...for instance:

I just got a shipment from SU! that weighs 21 pounds. The workshop total was $311.30, so I paid $31.13 to have this shipped.

Looking at the UPS website, it costs $23.52 to ship a 21 pound package from Riverton UT to my house in Michigan. So there is a difference of $7.50.

But shipping isn't just shipping...it's also handling. I don't know how much the people who pack the shipments and prep them for shipping, but I would be surprised if it's as low as $7.50 an hour. If you figure it must take 2 or 3 people 20 minutes to get a shipment reading for UPS, then yes, SU! is breaking even on my box.

2nd Day air was $85! SU! only charges $20 extra for 2nd day air, but I would pay only $51 for this option. They are losing money there.

A lot depends...an order for paper would probably make a profit on shipping, whereas punches and stamps weigh a lot and probably lose them money.

My website/blog - JanTink.com
Facebook | JanTink
Etsy Store - JanTink

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-12-2007, 02:50 PM   #91  
Crimping Master

Quote:

Originally Posted by prbloom
In a way they do compensate customers who place large orders, if you spend 150.00 you pay $15.00 shipping BUT you get $15.00 in free product plus a free stamp set so it all works out and you still get more than you pay for!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-12-2007, 03:21 PM   #92  
Pearl-ExPert

Quote:

Originally Posted by JanTInk
But shipping isn't just shipping...it's also handling. I don't know how much the people who pack the shipments and prep them for shipping, but I would be surprised if it's as low as $7.50 an hour. If you figure it must take 2 or 3 people 20 minutes to get a shipment reading for UPS, then yes, SU! is breaking even on my box.
I think the SU warehouse has one of those computerized, automatic retrieval systems for products. (My husband used to install those - robotic arms on a track runs up and down large aisles of shelved product bins). There are probably employees who quickly check the box before it's sealed, but that is perhaps a few minutes. I know the cost adds up anyway, but I don't think they are losing money on what they charge. Also, the price you see on the UPS site is for single use customers. When I worked for a large corporation, we had a huge corporate discount for shipping. I'm sure SU has a volume shipping contract and gets a discounted rate also.

Quote:

Originally Posted by tanyawilliam
In a way they do compensate customers who place large orders, if you spend 150.00 you pay $15.00 shipping BUT you get $15.00 in free product plus a free stamp set so it all works out and you still get more than you pay for!!
The only person who gets back their shipping in free products is the hostess. SU has covered that cost by rolling it into the cost of all their products, namely what the other participants pay.

I don't mean to complain that these costs are a rip off, I just disagree that SU is losing money on it! QVC is one that really gets my panties in a wad though. If I order several things that come from the same warehouse, they don't combine shipping because each item is pre-boxed and gets shipped separately. That is easier for them, but not cost effective for the customer.

~ Kathy

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-12-2007, 03:22 PM   #93  
Crimping Master

This is fantastic!! I'm so excited!!!

Can't wait!!!...........2 of them a year....

I will be driving my family nuts!!!!

hehehehe,

Lori
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-12-2007, 03:42 PM   #94  
Rubber Obsessor

I can hear my Visa screaming from my wallet. :mrgreen:

Marcie
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-12-2007, 03:49 PM   #95  
Polyshrink Goddess

Location: keeping my 7 yr old still, while I'm in stampin' bliss!

Quote:

Originally Posted by ikimom
I think the SU warehouse has one of those computerized, automatic retrieval systems for products. (My husband used to install those - robotic arms on a track runs up and down large aisles of shelved product bins). There are probably employees who quickly check the box before it's sealed, but that is perhaps a few minutes. I know the cost adds up anyway, but I don't think they are losing money on what they charge. Also, the price you see on the UPS site is for single use customers. When I worked for a large corporation, we had a huge corporate discount for shipping. I'm sure SU has a volume shipping contract and gets a discounted rate also.

The only person who gets back their shipping in free products is the hostess. SU has covered that cost by rolling it into the cost of all their products, namely what the other participants pay.

I don't mean to complain that these costs are a rip off, I just disagree that SU is losing money on it! QVC is one that really gets my panties in a wad though. If I order several things that come from the same warehouse, they don't combine shipping because each item is pre-boxed and gets shipped separately. That is easier for them, but not cost effective for the customer.

~ Kathy
Hi Kathy,

NO, SU isn't as automated as having a robotic handler. I was there during convention and actually "worked the line" in shipping. It was a lot of fun and I realized how they are "human" and can make mistakes in packing the boxes.

The boxes are on a converyor belt through each dept, but a person actually fills the boxes with product and then a personal actually gets the box ready for shipping.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-12-2007, 03:57 PM   #96  
Pearl-ExPert

Sheila, thanks for the correction. (Ooh, that must be as dangerous as working in a candy store.) Maybe they aren't as large as I imagined. I'm still pretty sure they get a corporate discount on shipping though.

~ Kathy

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-12-2007, 03:59 PM   #97  
Insane Embellisher

Quote:

Second, how many of us buy magazines from time to time (come on - we all know we do!) and those are $6-7-8 bucks (or more). Sure you could use a coupon, but magazines are not ALL SU samples and the SU catty has NO garbage ads (most of which are a waste of pages in the mags, IMO).

Isn't the catty one big ad? I personally like everything together in one book. CTMH started this and I hate having to lug out 4 cattys all the tiem, not to mention when I'm looking for something in one, it always seems to be in another. Guess I'm one of the ones not totally excited about this.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-12-2007, 04:01 PM   #98  
Glitter Guru

Quote:

LOL I just quit in December. I'm in purgatory!! Got to wait my 6 months until the summer, and even then I have to see... In the meantime, I'm fine. Can't wait to see the new stuff.
I thought you only had to wait 6 months if you wanted to sign up with a new upline?
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-12-2007, 04:01 PM   #99  
Insane Embellisher

I think having 2 catty's a year is a good thing. You have to keep up with the competion to keep customers happy. I'm not sure about the whole catty pricing thing everyone is getting "excited" over. I'm sure when the time comes the die hard SU customers will all be happy about this change. I know I love lookin through the catalog and can't wait to have them twice a year.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-12-2007, 04:03 PM   #100  
Die Cut Diva

I think the assumption is that if we have twice as much to want, that we will buy twice as much and the demos will make twice as much in the end. Problem is that many of us are on a budget and twice as much may mean we want twice as much but still spend the same amount. Also, like many, I plan ahead. Since I am in a 10 Club I figure out what I am dying to have with 75% of my budge and leave another 25% of my budget for those things I fall in love with. Unless I get a second job I cannot double my spending. Some may, but I will bet there are far more people in my situation than who can double spending. I love the idea of 2 catalogs and the anticipation of that twice a year. I would also love the idea of one catalog twice the size so that I could plan for the whole year. I would be OK with either option. I like twice as much to choose from to tell you the truth and may have to learn to buy only the "to die for" stuff instead of right now buying the "to die for" and the "like a lot" both. I think this will change things more for the demos than for the customers. Unless the customers all double their spending I think the demos might have to worry about catalog costs and the speed at which things will HAVE to retire to keep 2 catalogs going and attractive.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-12-2007, 04:03 PM   #101  
Crimping Master

I like this idea.. I don't mind buying two sets boxes of catalogs a year I think this will hopefully bring in more business from my customers.. it should be worth it

Check out my gallery:

gallery:https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/g...0&ppuser=98777
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-12-2007, 04:47 PM   #102  
Insane Embellisher

Quote:

Originally Posted by housefan
I think the assumption is that if we have twice as much to want, that we will buy twice as much and the demos will make twice as much in the end. Problem is that many of us are on a budget and twice as much may mean we want twice as much but still spend the same amount. Also, like many, I plan ahead. Since I am in a 10 Club I figure out what I am dying to have with 75% of my budge and leave another 25% of my budget for those things I fall in love with. Unless I get a second job I cannot double my spending. Some may, but I will bet there are far more people in my situation than who can double spending. I love the idea of 2 catalogs and the anticipation of that twice a year. I would also love the idea of one catalog twice the size so that I could plan for the whole year. I would be OK with either option. I like twice as much to choose from to tell you the truth and may have to learn to buy only the "to die for" stuff instead of right now buying the "to die for" and the "like a lot" both. I think this will change things more for the demos than for the customers. Unless the customers all double their spending I think the demos might have to worry about catalog costs and the speed at which things will HAVE to retire to keep 2 catalogs going and attractive.
I agree with this, I don't believe that most people can double there spending. I like the idea of having more to choose from. I have an allowance and due to kids and monthly bills, grocery's ect. I know I will not be spending any more unless I start to make money when I become a demo. local stores are always bringing in new stuff and just because it's there to buy dosen't mean you get it, I only buy if I know I'll use it, not because it's new. and I'm sure the same will go for SU and 2 catty's a year.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-12-2007, 04:49 PM   #103  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Quote:

Originally Posted by DeniseH
I thought you only had to wait 6 months if you wanted to sign up with a new upline?
Oh, I had NO idea. Don't even GO there with me. No No No. I'm a happy customer -- I am not reupping so soon....

By the way, about the shipping costs -- I just roll it into the price of the product and forget about it. I'm sure SU negotiates a much better price than you or I would pay for UPS, but I don't care. Sure, I'd love for shipping to be free, but then the price of stamps would go up. The folks who should care about shipping costs are the demos -- they don't get a cut of that!!! When I was a demo, I wanted free shipping and higher stamp prices because my commission would be higher. Whatever -- As a customer, I still think the total price is a good deal. Just wished the stuff didn't take 10 days to get from Utah to Virginny....
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-12-2007, 06:37 PM   #104  
Creative Crew SU Design Team Alumni

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Quote:

LOL I just quit in December. I'm in purgatory!! Got to wait my 6 months until the summer, and even then I have to see... In the meantime, I'm fine. Can't wait to see the new stuff.
Joan - you're not in purgatory - if you're willing to keep the same upline, you can come back tomorrow (OK - Monday!)
come on - you know you wanna!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-12-2007, 07:03 PM   #105  
Pearl-ExPert

Received 5 Likes on 1 Post

So Catty's aside....when is Sellabration going to be? Are they going to change the "Sellabration season" every year? :rolleyes:
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-12-2007, 07:22 PM   #106  
Watercolor Wizard

hmmmmmmmmmm interesting...

Art is intended to provoke an emotion from a total stranger. If you�ve succeeded in this, consider yourself an artist. Paper Shanks Blog. Love me or hate me, you are still talking about me
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-12-2007, 07:42 PM   #107  
Die Cut Diva

Can I just mention one thing....Even JCPenney (until a couple years ago) charged for their catalogs.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-12-2007, 07:43 PM   #108  
Gallery Gazer

Quote:

Originally Posted by scrappincat
One more note on this, and I'm not trying to insult you either..........you come across as though you're very intelligent and honest................but I do believe it to be an area thing. I say this because there was a comment directly opposite of yours made in the demo forums, about the printing company she works for, or does business with, (I can't remember the exact words here, sorry), the prices have absolutely skyrocketed in the last several years.

The price of the catty has been the same for so many years, that I find this easier to stomach than if they suddenly upped the price of 1 catty.
Ok, if prices have skyrocketed, why print the catalog twice in one year. There is going to be a lot of repetitous printing, meaning the papers, inks, and all the other standard supplies?
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-12-2007, 07:50 PM   #109  
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:

Originally Posted by wagleg
Can I just mention one thing....Even JCPenney (until a couple years ago) charged for their catalogs.
I believe they still do. I buy enough from them that I either get a free one shipped to me or a coupon to go to the store and get a free one. About a year ago I had to purchase one for $5 I believe. I just ran down the hallway and there is $5 printed on the book.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-12-2007, 08:06 PM   #110  
Gallery Gazer

Quote:

Originally Posted by glenda s
It is a myth that demos make money by selling the catalogs at $10 each in that they also have to pay for all those mini catalogs (currently 5 per year) that are mailed to customers in addition to possibly having some leftover catalogs on which the demos have to eat the cost.

Glenda
plus we paying for shipping and our state sales tax
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-12-2007, 08:09 PM   #111  
Gallery Gazer

Quote:

Originally Posted by wagleg
It's true, they did and they still do......but, the sales clerk working for Penneys did not have to purchase them to sell to you.......Penneys sold them to you.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-12-2007, 08:45 PM   #112  
Gallery Gazer

Quote:

Originally Posted by JanTInk
10% sometimes means that SU! breaks even, sometimes they lose money...for instance:

I just got a shipment from SU! that weighs 21 pounds. The workshop total was $311.30, so I paid $31.13 to have this shipped.

Looking at the UPS website, it costs $23.52 to ship a 21 pound package from Riverton UT to my house in Michigan. So there is a difference of $7.50.

2nd Day air was $85! SU! only charges $20 extra for 2nd day air, but I would pay only $51 for this option. They are losing money there.

A lot depends...an order for paper would probably make a profit on shipping, whereas punches and stamps weigh a lot and probably lose them money.
good job and good detective work but there is one thing that you probably are not aware of. Where I work, we not only print catalogs, but we ship items, and very large items every day, a company that ships as a business gets a very good price break from UPS. The pricing that you looked up is for the standard customer. Believe me, there is a different price book for the large companies that ship. Now, having said that, I will agree that there is the fee of packaging and handling and a company has to earn something for this, but, we also pass on our special pricing that we get to our customers!
Plus, we do not charge for our catalogs of our items. This is what sells our products and our services.

I have been a customer of SU for over 6 years and a demonstrator for over 3 years now. I have never minded paying for the catalog because it is more than a catalog. But, now I do mind that I have to buy 20 of them twice a year to give to my ladies in the hostess groups, plus the extra ones for the regular workshops.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-12-2007, 09:07 PM   #113  
Pearl-ExPert

Paying for the catalog is not a huge issue for me as a customer, my demo gives them out with a $50 order (first time or I'd have several, LOL!). That being said what "concerns" me as a customer is the hostess sets. I have 1 big show a year where I earn all my hostess sets. This years was $1400! If there are awesome hostess sets in both catalogs I will miss out on some fun sets. Not a huge deal, but I have always enjoyed knowing I would earn the best sets.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-13-2007, 04:26 AM   #114  
Cat
Die Cut Diva

Quote:

By the way, about the shipping costs -- I just roll it into the price of the product and forget about it. I'm sure SU negotiates a much better price than you or I would pay for UPS, but I don't care. When I was a demo, I wanted free shipping and higher stamp prices because my commission would be higher.
I agree with Joan! If shipping were "free", we'd still be paying for it in higher stamp costs... I don't get hung up about it.
Old 01-13-2007, 04:50 AM   #115  
Crimping Master

$1400, HOLY COW!! I just signed up as an SU! demo so how do i do that kind of party to earn all the hostess sets? One huge all-day open house kind of thing?? I'd love to know any tricks that anyone can help me with.

Thanks!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-13-2007, 05:53 AM   #116  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Quote:

Originally Posted by CardLuver
$1400, HOLY COW!! I just signed up as an SU! demo so how do i do that kind of party to earn all the hostess sets? One huge all-day open house kind of thing?? I'd love to know any tricks that anyone can help me with.

Thanks!!
Generally, if you signed up under a good upline, she should be able to help you -- for one thing you can buy the hostess sets ahead of time and not have to earn them. A 1400 party is most unusual. If you go to the demo portion of the SU website and look at old On Stage magazines you'll see that the average party is well under that amount. The idea is to have folks at your party book another party. Also, if you haven't done so already, sign up under the demo section of this website. The demos there are very generous with ideas and encouragement. Good luck

by the way, where in Northern Va are you? I'm in Annandale.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-13-2007, 07:09 AM   #117  
Kookie Creator

2 catalogs will be fun and I'm looking forward to it.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-13-2007, 07:45 AM   #118  
Mad Swapper

I think the 2 catalogs a year will also be great. It will help us be more creative with all new ideas and stamp set/accessories.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-13-2007, 08:25 AM   #119  
Die Cut Diva

Quote:

Originally Posted by Evalou
It's true, they did and they still do......but, the sales clerk working for Penneys did not have to purchase them to sell to you.......Penneys sold them to you.
The Penny's catalog is many times bigger than a stamping catalog. It cost's $5 and they make $2.50 on them according to a Newsweek article I read on advertising. You also do not pay shipping or tax on them. Neither does the store. It is part of the company's advertising write off for taxes.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 01-13-2007, 08:26 AM   #120  
Die Cut Diva

Forgot to add that you also get $5 in free merchandise to reimburse you when you first use it.
Reply With Quote Likes