Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 05-12-2010, 10:18 AM   #1  
Rubber Obsessor

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
SU Cardstock question

I was just wondering if anyone knows how SU is substituting the texture CS. Is it going to be 12 x 12 or 8 1/2 x 11? Is it going to be all the same color or in assorted packs like in the catty?
I feel they said these items would be available until the end of May and they should keep their word! To change it all of a sudden in not good business practices.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-12-2010, 11:14 AM   #2  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni
Creative Crew SU Design Team Alumni

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I don't think SU wanted to have to substitute but things have worked out that way as the demand has been higher than they thought. It's not perfect but at least they are trying to work around the problem. Anyway, I'm not exactly sure how they are going to do it but I would assume they will sub the textured in what you ordered in both size and color. I highly doubt that you would get an assorted pack if you ordered a single color, kwim? Maybe another demo will have more details.

That being said, I have yet to hear of an instance where the CS was substituted so I think it may not be happening yet.

I'm sure this is not how they wanted things to go! They usually try to do the right thing by all of us. Good luck, hope you can get what you want!

Check out my blog

Proud SCS Fan Club Member
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-12-2010, 11:19 AM   #3  
Polyshrink Goddess

"Card stock presents a bit larger problem, and because of this, textured paper may be substituted for some of the smooth colors–including card stock in 8-1/2″ x 11″ as well as 12″ x 12″–where the smooth is no longer available. You will notice these colors go on backorder, and we will be filling as many of those as possible with textured card stock. Because the demand for each color varies, we are unable to provide a list of what colors of card stock will be substituted with textured, or at what point that will happen. However, if you receive a package of card stock that is textured instead of smooth, there will be a sticker on the package indicating that change."
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-12-2010, 11:26 AM   #4  
Insane Embellisher

Received 12 Likes on 3 Posts

Quote:

Originally Posted by stampin"T"View Post
I was just wondering if anyone knows how SU is substituting the texture CS. Is it going to be 12 x 12 or 8 1/2 x 11? Is it going to be all the same color or in assorted packs like in the catty?
I feel they said these items would be available until the end of May and they should keep their word! To change it all of a sudden in not good business practices.
What did you order? You should talk to your demo about any concerns you have about your order. From what we have been told, SU is still able to fill orders although there may be a delay due to backorders. SU will not substitute an assorted pack if you ordered a single color. At some point SU will substitute textured cardstock for smooth if they are no longer able to get the smooth. HTH
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-12-2010, 11:27 AM   #5  
Polyshrink Goddess

They didn't anticipate the colors selling out so fast like they did, and are doing what they can to accommodate all the orders. There are a lot of companies that wouldn't even bother doing that. The main reason for this is if they were to have more the old colors made at this time then it will prevent the new colors from being available in July. Come July 1st their will be a ton of Demos that will have these colors available from their stash I'm sure. And they will pop up all over EBay.. I for one am sitting here look at a huge stack of these 30 colors waiting to get rid of them..
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-12-2010, 11:30 AM   #6  
Pearl-ExPert

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Quote:

Originally Posted by stampin"T"View Post
I think they are trying the best they can do do just that. They don't have to substitute, but they are trying to do something. Because the demand was alot more than they forecasted, they have run into an issue. From the sound of it, they also went into meetings to try and figure out the best way to handle this and if they were to start production of the retiring colors again, that would mean that they would be really behind on the new colors coming in. As a customer, I will miss some of the colors leaving, but seeing as there are still packs of other retired colors(mint melody for example) to be found, 5 years after that was retired, I think you will still be able to find packs available. Plus I am sure there are people out there that stocked up as soon as the announcement was made so that they could sell it later. There are a few of the colors, that if I really need them or something close, I know I can get great quality from Gina K or Papertrey Ink. As acustomer and a demo, I am glad they decided not to sacrifice the production of the new colors because I can't wait to get them!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-12-2010, 11:34 AM   #7  
Rubber Obsessor

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Thank you for the information. I was just wondering if it would be assorted or packs of the color that was ordered.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-12-2010, 11:42 AM   #8  

Also wanted to mention that SU doesn't produce it's own CS. Now stamps, they produce, which is why you don't have this problem with the last chance list, they can make them as they need to. They have to go through a supplier for the paper so they are kind of at their mercy.

Check out my blog

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-12-2010, 11:42 AM   #9  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 172 Likes on 128 Posts

also remember 1 side is textured only.
i have in a pinch used the smooth side.
only because i can't seem to keep enough chocolate chip in my house
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-12-2010, 02:08 PM   #10  
Stazon Splitcoast

If it is any comfort...I had nearly a $300 paper order, mostly retiring colors come yesterday...all colors were smooth 8.5 x11. No textured in the bunch. I only had a few colors on backorder: moss, sage, amethyst and one other that I just cant remember right now. So....there is still hope for smooth in the colors. This order was placed on 5/6. I did expect I would get some textured packages but I got lucky.
blessings.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-12-2010, 08:13 PM   #11  

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Quote:

Originally Posted by snowcountry311View Post
also remember 1 side is textured only.
i have in a pinch used the smooth side.
only because i can't seem to keep enough chocolate chip in my house
I can't keep enough chocolate chips in my house either!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-13-2010, 06:52 AM   #12  
Gallery Gazer

Received 66 Likes on 24 Posts

Quote:

Originally Posted by basketballmomView Post
I can't keep enough chocolate chips in my house either!
SPEW! Gail, I thought the same thing, you beat me to the post!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-13-2010, 06:57 AM   #13  
Gallery Gazer

Received 66 Likes on 24 Posts

This all just tells me that they didn't think this color change out quite so carefully. If there's such a demand for these retiring colors, maybe they shouldn't retire them!!! Then again, maybe this is a well-thought out ploy to create more demand for SU cardstock.

I'm about to place my order for mellow moss. I'm not holding much hope though. I hope another company has something similar. It's my go-to green!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-13-2010, 07:26 AM   #14  
Die Cut Diva

Quote:

Originally Posted by nancystampsView Post
This all just tells me that they didn't think this color change out quite so carefully. If there's such a demand for these retiring colors, maybe they shouldn't retire them!!! Then again, maybe this is a well-thought out ploy to create more demand for SU cardstock.

I'm about to place my order for mellow moss. I'm not holding much hope though. I hope another company has something similar. It's my go-to green!
I personally think it's a combination of things:

1. People buying large quantities hoping to make a buck selling it for inflated prices later.

2. People hoarding (I'm a bit guilty of this) what they think they can no longer get. Fastest way to get people to want something is to tell them that they can't have it. Then it becomes a MUST-HAVE, LOL~

3. Rebounding of the economy. People seem to have a bit more discretionary income to spend and are choosing to spend it stocking up.

4. Resistence to change. I have a hard time with change; I really don't like it while it's happening. But strangely enough, once it happens I'm okay with it. I don't think SU anticipated people buying quantities sufficient to allow them to ignore the change. :rolleyes:

In any case, due to #1, I think you'll be able to find your Mellow Moss when you need it. There will also be quite a large number of demos who will be selling off their supply of retired colors starting July 1 which is when they are allowed to sell it instead of trade it. Heck, you might even be able to find a demo will to trade now.

Good luck!

My brand new blog: Tinkering With Ink
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-13-2010, 08:56 AM   #15  
Stazon Splitcoast

I will not be selling mine....I just dont want to run out...lol
blessings.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-13-2010, 09:53 AM   #16  
Die Cut Diva

Quote:

Originally Posted by nancystampsView Post

I'm sorry you feel that way, but let me assure you, SU! has been working on this color change for two years. They tried very hard to make sure everything is going smoothly (ha! no pun intended) and did that by using all the trending data they had. They used current and past buying trends as well as the buying trends from the last time they did the color chage. They also took into consideration how well the colors were selling individually before they decided to retire them.

What happened was an overwhelming rush for these colors, more so than even the most wild predictions. As of yesterday, people who had received backordered cardstock were still receiving smooth cardstock. We don't know when that will change and we will probably not get notice as demos. In the meantime, if you have needs, place your order. Items may be backordered for a little while and if you to end up getting textured cardstock, you are welcome to exchange it for something else if you don't want it.

I think it's unfair to assume that SU! just decided as a company out of the blue that they were going to switch things up. I've been a demo for nine years and an SU! exclusive stamper for ten. I have found their decision making process to be very methodical. They also aren't sneaky or trying to trick you into anything. It's time for a color shake up, so that's what they did! In any case, the new Pear Pizazz is a light, brown-toned green. You might just be surprised at how nice it is and how well it replaces Mellow Moss.

Did you place your order yet? If so, what were the results?

~Wendy
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-13-2010, 10:00 AM   #17  

Honestly, very few businesses could give a years notice about a change like this. I think they gave ample time for the most part, they certainly could have given less! No matter how much time they probably still would have run into this rush at some point.

There was NOT demand for these colors until the announcements which is why they are going. They were not selling well. It does not make sense to have a bunch of inventory sitting in a warehouse not going anywhere. Of course there is now because people know they want to stock up since they know you won't be able to get them anymore. If they were to go off of the retired list, sales would be back down again. It's time for them to go, sad as that may be. Now we can get even more goodies since there will be space freed up at the warehouse!

Check out my blog

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-13-2010, 10:03 AM   #18  
Polyshrink Goddess

I have no intention of selling what I bought. I stocked up on the few colors I use all of the time, and have not found a replacement color in another line such as PTI or Gina K. I placed my order before the 1st of May & still did not receive my Mellow Moss, but am supposed to receive it sometime after the 31st of May. Will I be unhappy if I do not get it? Yes, I ordered long before they said it would be limited quantities and expect to receive it.

I'm glad that SU is updating their color line, and I have purchased several of the In Colors each year. I understand that they have been working on this color change for quite some time but I can still be disappointed about deliveries. In the each of the past 3 month's club orders from SU, I have backordered items, which is disappointing for the customer.

Deb
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-13-2010, 10:06 AM   #19  
Hardware Hotshot

I LOVE textured cardstock, so I don't have a problem if they substitute the order I put in tomorrow night!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-13-2010, 10:18 AM   #20  
Hardware Hotshot

I'm transitioning over to PTI.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-13-2010, 10:55 AM   #21  
Matboard Maniac

With standard colors, which have been available year after year, we didn't have to "stock up", just order when we had a project or were running low. The overwhelming rush comes because the colors being retired are important to customers who don't want to be without them. For the standard 4 families of 48 colors, I have ALL of the ink pads, markers, re-inkers in Classic, all of the color family and InColor assortment card stock packs, most individual cardstock colors, all of the Craft ink spots and many Craft re-inkers, watercolor crayons, watercolor pencils, and chalk pastels. All of the InColor re-inkers since they started having these extra colors, and many color-matched ribbons and DSP. I'm not a demo and received no discounts on any of this. THIS HAS BEEN AN INVESTMENT, and one which I will continue to use, mostly without any new purchases from SU.

And this story that ordering old cardstock would hold up the new colors? Excuse me, but that doesn't make sense. The paper company that's filling these orders would have to be turning away SU's business, and that seems unlikely. I don't see why this is an EITHER - OR situation. That would only be the case if SU sets a deadline and denies product to customers willing to wait for it beyond June 1. And many of us are willing to wait - if allowed to.

Last edited by ready2retire; 05-13-2010 at 11:00 AM..
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-13-2010, 11:49 AM   #22  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 56 Likes on 52 Posts

I do agree that SU needed to revamp their color line. I just don't agree with all the choices they made, but then again, everyone out there probably has at least one color they hate to see go. I think that perhaps they were a little drastic in getting rid of so many at once, but maybe it's better business for them to just get it all over and done with. I'm very excited to use some of these new colors, and I bet some of them will look good with the old colors as well. I'm going to have more options than I've ever had before, which I think is a good thing.
I can do all things through Him who strengthens me. Phillippians 4:13
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-13-2010, 01:56 PM   #23  
Pearl-ExPert

[QUOTE=jkstieber;16679506 I think that perhaps they were a little drastic in getting rid of so many at once, but maybe it's better business for them to just get it all over and done with. [/QUOTE]

Can you imagine having them chop a little at a time? Honestly, it would make most of us wonder if they had lost their minds. It is a lot to lose, but I am kind of glad that they are just doing it all at once and getting it over with. I didn't really stock up. Yes, I ordered an extra pack of the colors that I knew I might have a harder time finding something similar. I know I can get some great cardstock from Gina K and PTI that will fill in some of the gaps nicely so I am not worried.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-13-2010, 02:11 PM   #24  
Pearl-ExPert

[QUOTE=ready2retire;16679131 THIS HAS BEEN AN INVESTMENT, and one which I will continue to use, mostly without any new purchases from SU.
.[/QUOTE]

I started buying SU long before I signed up to be a demo. Talk about an investment;). ANY hobby is an investment...of your money, time, etc. I am not sure why the hard line of no future purchases has to be drawn.(saying this in general since I have seen it mentioned several times) I understand the frustration,believe me, but it is no different in some ways than the probably 100 stamp sets that I have invested in that are now retired. But, while they were an investment, I only bought them because I liked them and would use them....not from an investment/business standpoint. The cardstock, ink, ribbon, pencils, water color crayons, and chalk, and buttons, brads, eyelets, glitter, (inhaling a deep breath here..) etc, that I have bought, yes are an investment, but I only bought them because I knew I would use them.
It is really no different than going to the store only to find that the product you have used for years has been discontinued. If you are lucky, there are a couple still there for you to pick up and tide you over until you find something else to replace it. If you aren't so lucky, the sales clerk tells you, gee I am sorry, but that has been discontinued and they are all gone. Bam...no warning and you are out of luck. Do you stop shopping at a store because they stop carrying a product or a line of products?
Although the road has gotten a bit bumpy with this backorder thing, at least there was a fairly good amount of notice. I do think that like mentioned above, that you will find there are a ton of demos out there that come July 1st will be selling what they have. Some, like me, will hang on to it and use it for personal use, others, will do the old out with the old and in with the new.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-13-2010, 03:02 PM   #25  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 675 Likes on 348 Posts

Mint Melody? Where have you seen this? I "need" some. LM :-)

Quote:

Originally Posted by NYstamperView Post
I think they are trying the best they can do do just that. They don't have to substitute, but they are trying to do something. Because the demand was alot more than they forecasted, they have run into an issue. From the sound of it, they also went into meetings to try and figure out the best way to handle this and if they were to start production of the retiring colors again, that would mean that they would be really behind on the new colors coming in. As a customer, I will miss some of the colors leaving, but seeing as there are still packs of other retired colors(mint melody for example) to be found, 5 years after that was retired, I think you will still be able to find packs available. Plus I am sure there are people out there that stocked up as soon as the announcement was made so that they could sell it later. There are a few of the colors, that if I really need them or something close, I know I can get great quality from Gina K or Papertrey Ink. As acustomer and a demo, I am glad they decided not to sacrifice the production of the new colors because I can't wait to get them!

Psalm 118:24--This is the day which the LORD has made;Let us rejoice and be glad in it.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-13-2010, 03:53 PM   #26  
Matboard Maniac

Quote:

Originally Posted by NYstamperView Post
I am not sure why the hard line of no future purchases has to be drawn.
As a 'perfectionist', I was overjoyed to find SU. Here was a company that had MATCHING paper & ink and entire SETS of complementary stamps! And DSP and ribbons and lots more embellishments! Wow! But now this is the second big color eradication since I started buying from SU, and I see a pattern that I don't like. So I've stocked up over the years, buying lots of supplies for any InColor that I just loved, knowing it would soon be expunged from the catalog. And now I'm prepared to forge ahead, with my ink pad carousel filled to overflowing with the current (and some retired) colors, using my cabinet of past and current papers and ribbons, having learned (finally) not to rely on particular colors remaining available from SU. I only bought three stamp sets from the last big catty - I'm not finding much that I like enough to buy lately.

So yes, my days as a big spender for SU products seem to be over. But that doesn't preclude an occasional purchase, with eyes wide open.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-13-2010, 04:39 PM   #27  
Stampin' Fool

As we mourn the passing of many colors, let's remember that some fun new colors will be available........look at it as the next adventure in paper crafting. I did buy 1 pack of barely banana and re-inkers for the ink pads......I have 9 that are retiring. I made a conscious decision not to go hog wild in stocking up......even though I love a lot of the colors that are retiring. sometimes a bit of change is good.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-13-2010, 04:43 PM   #28  
Die Cut Diva

Quote:

Originally Posted by ready2retireView Post
As a 'perfectionist', I was overjoyed to find SU. Here was a company that had MATCHING paper & ink and entire SETS of complementary stamps! And DSP and ribbons and lots more embellishments! Wow! But now this is the second big color eradication since I started buying from SU, and I see a pattern that I don't like. So I've stocked up over the years, buying lots of supplies for any InColor that I just loved, knowing it would soon be expunged from the catalog. And now I'm prepared to forge ahead, with my ink pad carousel filled to overflowing with the current (and some retired) colors, using my cabinet of past and current papers and ribbons, having learned (finally) not to rely on particular colors remaining available from SU. I only bought three stamp sets from the last big catty - I'm not finding much that I like enough to buy lately.

So yes, my days as a big spender for SU products seem to be over. But that doesn't preclude an occasional purchase, with eyes wide open.
Perfectly understandable. I am still mouring Purely Pomegranate. ;)

I wish you many happy crafting days. But do consider taking a look at the 5 new core colors as well as the 5 new In Colors (that will be around 2 years now!). Some are quite beautiful!

My brand new blog: Tinkering With Ink
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-13-2010, 05:04 PM   #29  

AND we get 5 more in colors next year as well! Exciting...and SU is still all matchy matchy for us OCD'ers...yes they got rid of a few colors but all the current stuff will still match!

Check out my blog

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-13-2010, 07:18 PM   #30  
Mad Swapper

Smile

When the first set of In-Colors retired I stocked up big time! I just could not imagine what I would do without those fabulous colors. I stocked up the next time around as well. Then I noticed something in the corner of my craft room OPRHANED cardstock sitting on a shelf getting dusty! I had not and still have not touched it. I am sooooo enamered with the new colors each time I have not had a chance or inclination to reach for those dearly loved colours. I am very excited for the new colors and while sorting out the soon to be retired colours it was an awful lot of Pads, Ink refils etc. I will try to use them up in my personal stamping and not let them gather dust.

A fond farewell indeed and eagerly waiting my brand new loved ones.

Sharon
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-13-2010, 07:48 PM   #31  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 172 Likes on 128 Posts

Quote:

Originally Posted by MindersView Post
AND we get 5 more in colors next year as well! Exciting...and SU is still all matchy matchy for us OCD'ers...yes they got rid of a few colors but all the current stuff will still match!
my SIL tells me i have "CDO"
because i'm so bad. it has to be in alphbetical order!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-14-2010, 04:39 AM   #32  

Quote:

Originally Posted by stampintottonView Post
When the first set of In-Colors retired I stocked up big time! I just could not imagine what I would do without those fabulous colors. I stocked up the next time around as well. Then I noticed something in the corner of my craft room OPRHANED cardstock sitting on a shelf getting dusty! I had not and still have not touched it. I am sooooo enamered with the new colors each time I have not had a chance or inclination to reach for those dearly loved colours. I am very excited for the new colors and while sorting out the soon to be retired colours it was an awful lot of Pads, Ink refils etc. I will try to use them up in my personal stamping and not let them gather dust.

A fond farewell indeed and eagerly waiting my brand new loved ones.

Sharon
I did get a few in color things early on when they started but just last year really got into them but I had stocked up on a few before and I never ended up using them. So...I have not stocked up much since then...and I guess it will be saving me money in the long run because I have at least one pack of each color that is coming back...and don't ask me how many of wild wasabi, LOL!

Check out my blog

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-14-2010, 04:39 AM   #33  

Quote:

That's funny....and totally accurate for me:-)

Check out my blog

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-14-2010, 04:44 AM   #34  
Stampin' Fool

Quote:

With standard colors, which have been available year after year, we didn't have to "stock up", just order when we had a project or were running low. The overwhelming rush comes because the colors being retired are important to customers who don't want to be without them. For the standard 4 families of 48 colors, I have ALL of the ink pads, markers, re-inkers in Classic, all of the color family and InColor assortment card stock packs, most individual cardstock colors, all of the Craft ink spots and many Craft re-inkers, watercolor crayons, watercolor pencils, and chalk pastels. All of the InColor re-inkers since they started having these extra colors, and many color-matched ribbons and DSP. I'm not a demo and received no discounts on any of this. THIS HAS BEEN AN INVESTMENT, and one which I will continue to use, mostly without any new purchases from SU.

And this story that ordering old cardstock would hold up the new colors? Excuse me, but that doesn't make sense. The paper company that's filling these orders would have to be turning away SU's business, and that seems unlikely. I don't see why this is an EITHER - OR situation. That would only be the case if SU sets a deadline and denies product to customers willing to wait for it beyond June 1. And many of us are willing to wait - if allowed to.
Hear-hear I too have make an investment and am willing to wait to fill my order, this time around I'm really going to be selective with my purchases and use what I have which is why I want the colours, not to resell
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-14-2010, 08:59 AM   #35  
Matboard Maniac

In response to the OP, I just received 2 packs of Sage Shadow textured in place of the smooth. Mellow Moss is back-ordered, and I suspect I'll get textured for that too. I've never ordered textured before and I think it's very nice.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-14-2010, 09:31 AM   #36  
Stazon Splitcoast

My next order will be a few more packages of retiring cardstocks and then beefing up my retiring IN Colors. Love having LOTS of choices. Cant wait to get all the NEW color stuff too...YEEHAH..
blessings.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-14-2010, 12:40 PM   #37  
Pearl-ExPert

Quote:

In response to the OP, I just received 2 packs of Sage Shadow textured in place of the smooth. Mellow Moss is back-ordered, and I suspect I'll get textured for that too. I've never ordered textured before and I think it's very nice.
I really like the textured and hope that they offer it in packs by individual color this time.. Would really like to use it more for my clubs but hate to have to buy so many packs just to get enough.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-14-2010, 12:47 PM   #38  
Pearl-ExPert

Quote:

. I only bought three stamp sets from the last big catty
I think the problem, when you stay with one main company for a long time is that the images tend to get kind of recycled and then you add to it that you see different versions everywhere you go. So then you run into not really seeing alot that is totally new. Even though I have been buying from them for the last 8 to 10 years, I only really started building a stamp collection when I signed up so I am happy to see some old things come back that I missed out on, but can understand why some just don't find anything that they can't live without. While I love SU, like you, love the matching thing, I am an equal opportunity hoarder, so I love lots of different companies and luckily, several of them coordinate nicely with what I have from SU and I can fill some gaps in what is leaving with what they carry.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-14-2010, 03:50 PM   #39  
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:

Exactly. No one with a perfectionist disorder would EVER have an acronym that wasn't alphabetically or numerically correct.

it's CDO. Definitely.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 05-15-2010, 06:22 AM   #40  
Vee
Glitter Guru

Quote:

This shows you do not know anything about colored paper production. It is a very involved process. Most factories can only produce one or 2 colors at a time. They do this for awhile and then have to completely clean EVERYTHING, and begin on new colors. A contract such as SU! can last a LONG time for a paper dye factory and influence the production schedule for months.
Reply With Quote Likes