Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 07-08-2006, 11:14 AM   #1  
Stampin' Fool

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Stamping-How do you know it's time to quit?

I haven't stamped in months, nor have I had the desire! I just look at all the stuff I have and think of all the wasted money! But, then I think, well, maybe I'll get back into it. I'm still fairly young, so there is time for my passion to be rekindled ;-)
Seriously, when do you know it's time to give up a hobby?
I would like to keep some stuff since my younger 2 do like to stamp and make cards for people, but really, they don't need 50 stamp sets, do they? ;-)
I don't scrapbook, and I don't have a lot of people to send cards to.
PLEASE help me!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-08-2006, 11:26 AM   #2  
Gallery Gazer

Location: The weeds are popping up, and I'm having asthma issues

I got seriously into quilting and then it just faded away for me. I think my quilting bug lasted about 18 months. I still have my sewing machine, but (after a year of not sewing one thing) I boxed up the fabric and gave it to friends who sew. I kept a partially completed quilt that needs to be quilted and some flannel for a rag quilt. That way if I ever want to pick it back up, I don't have to re-invest.

Maybe you could sell off sets and punches or accessories that you won't be needing, but keep some paper, inks and a few favorite basic stamp sets. you can make plenty of money selling your un-used hobby items. But, if you decide one day that you want to stamp again, you have the minimum to make a card and can always invest in new stamp sets (your tastes will likely change anyway).

BTW, if you have backyard bbq, I'd be interested in buying it. ;)
Leah SCS Member #38898
His Holy Name Challenge http://triplethescraps.blogspot.com/
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-08-2006, 11:31 AM   #3  
Matboard Maniac

I know what you mean. I really haven't stamped in about 2 years. I would like to, but with my DH working full time, in school full time and me trying to take care of him and all the kiddos I just don't have the time. When I do find a few extra minutes I just sit and stare at my stuff because I forgot how to stamp. I feel like a total beginner with no inspiration. I still have a wish list a mile long from the new catty, but I tell myself what a waste it would be to order stuff I know I wont find time to use.
But for you.... maybe it's because like you said, you don't have anyone to send cards to and you don't scrapbook. I noticed you seem to be a military spouse...how about sending cards to all the troops to send to their family? If you still don't want to do that I would keep everything for at least a year and If you still have no desire, then sell your stuff and buy something you do like.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-08-2006, 11:35 AM   #4  
Stampin' Fool

Quote:

Originally Posted by LeahsCreations
BTW, if you have backyard bbq, I'd be interested in buying it. ;)
Sorry ;-)
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-08-2006, 11:36 AM   #5  
Stampin' Fool

Quote:

Originally Posted by themrs
I know what you mean. I really haven't stamped in about 2 years. I would like to, but with my DH working full time, in school full time and me trying to take care of him and all the kiddos I just don't have the time. When I do find a few extra minutes I just sit and stare at my stuff because I forgot how to stamp. I feel like a total beginner with no inspiration. I still have a wish list a mile long from the new catty, but I tell myself what a waste it would be to order stuff I know I wont find time to use.
But for you.... maybe it's because like you said, you don't have anyone to send cards to and you don't scrapbook. I noticed you seem to be a military spouse...how about sending cards to all the troops to send to their family? If you still don't want to do that I would keep everything for at least a year and If you still have no desire, then sell your stuff and buy something you do like.
Yeah, I've sent TONS of cards there and a couple sweet, sweet ladies here sent TONS more cards. I know they apreciate them, but like you said, it's like I forgot how to stamp :(
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-08-2006, 12:00 PM   #6  
Stazon Splitcoast

Honestly Sunshine? I think you will really know when it's time to quit. But for now it sounds to me like it's time to take a break from it. I just got off of a year break from stamping and scrapbooking, and felt rejuvenated again. My stamps and pads were getting seriously dusty, I was surprised that they were all so juicy still!
As for your supplies, I would part with the ones you don't want. Not necessarily right now, but when you feel the need to. SCS was a great place for me to unload my sets and swap for ones I really wanted. I am down to well under 40 sets that I love and use regularly. I hope this helps, I think there's a part of us as humans to take a break every now and then from things so we can appreciate it more later!
Take care!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-08-2006, 12:10 PM   #7  
Glitter Guru

I kind of know how you feel, I did that with sewing too. But!! It was just how I was feeling at the time--discouraged. I didn't want to do that with stamping, but I have bought a lot and some I haven't even used. My scrapbooking has gone downhill too. However, I have found that a good friend is a lot more fun to do stamping with! I have gotten into a nice, small group of ladies and we get together once or twice a month to make cards. Some of them want to spend a day each month to work on albums too. I was surprised to learn that some-most- of the women keep their cards! What for? I plan to give away, sell, give as a package for a girlfriends' gift. Give yourself some time though, even if you have to box up your stuff for a while. The sets are so versatile, they will last for a long time! My daughter gave me stamp pads 10 years ago when she quit stamping---and I still use them! The darn ink won't quit Good Luck, Nancy
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-08-2006, 02:31 PM   #8  
Stazon Splitcoast

I took a hiatus that lasted about 3 years a while back! I did sell off a lot of stuff, but it hardly made a dent in my collection, sadly! I did ebay a couple of my Stampin Up sets, since those tend to hold their value. Now, of course, I really regret it!

I'd say go ahead and take a break from it! If you have a lot off stuff, try and get rid of some of it and maybe just box most of the rest of it up. Thank goodness I didn't decide to get rid of all of mine!

Don't feel bad about it, really. Try boxing it up but leaving it relatively accessible. And then look at other hobbies, lol!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-08-2006, 03:07 PM   #9  
Hardware Hotshot

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I have been contemplating the saqme thing, but then what am I doing on this
website? So I must still have an interest. I also do scrapping and homemade cards from that, so I really don't need the stamping to make just cards.
However; if you seem to not have enough energy to do everything, or no
desire, pack it up, like Betsy said and see what happens, if you don't miss it.
You can try and sell the stuff. I'm think I'm going to just try and save it for winter and take a summer break. Good luck in whatever you decide.
no one else can decide it for you. Carolyn
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-08-2006, 03:24 PM   #10  
Stampin' Fool

Thanks ladies
I think I may do like Betsy says and pack it up, but easily accessible I tried to weed through it today, but couldn't make a dent in it, so I know I'm not completely done ;-)
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-08-2006, 06:11 PM   #11  
Stazon Splitcoast

Sunshine, I am in exactly the same boat as you...I haven't stamped in months, have no desire to and I haven't even been in my stamp room in months!

I think my depression may have something to do with it, and my DH has encouraged me to start stamping again and to wait until the kids start school and the weather turns colder...he is sure I'll get back into then. Me? I'm not so sure...the spark just isn't there anymore.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-08-2006, 07:15 PM   #12  
Stampin' Fool

Quote:

Originally Posted by sassyat30
Sunshine, I am in exactly the same boat as you...I haven't stamped in months, have no desire to and I haven't even been in my stamp room in months!

I think my depression may have something to do with it, and my DH has encouraged me to start stamping again and to wait until the kids start school and the weather turns colder...he is sure I'll get back into then. Me? I'm not so sure...the spark just isn't there anymore.
Darn, too bad you didn't live closer, we could sit around and stare at our stamps. And then go find a new hobby ;-)
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-09-2006, 12:27 AM   #13  
Insane Embellisher

I feel ya! I had a whole room crammed full of stuff. I was busy demo-ing, and doing my personal stamping as well. I burned myself out. By the time I realized that demo-ing was too much, it was too late. I boxed things up for awhile, thinking that I would want to start it back up. A few months later, and still nothing. So I sold almost everything on thE Bay. I obviously didn't make all of my money back, but enough to pay off my credit card bill.

I still have alot of ribbons and punches and quite a few other things that I am going to get around selling.....

]
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-09-2006, 08:53 AM   #14  
Mad Swapper

As a newbie I still enjoy stamping, but you know what the real draw is? It is the ladies I stamp with! It is truly why I got involved in the first place and what keeps me going each month. It is also about the only "girly" thing I do on a regular basis. Find some friends or make some new ones that enjoy it and maybe that will re ignite your passion.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-09-2006, 09:03 AM   #15  
Die Cut Diva

Location: I now live in Flin Flon, MB Waaaaaaaaaaaaay up north.
Send a message via Skype™ to mustardseed

I've kind of been going through the same thing so I'm glad you posted this. It's comforting for me to know that I'm ot the only one. I do still enjoy scrapbooking though although, nothing very elaborate. It's too time consuming. I just do it for the memories.

Quote:

Originally Posted by sunshineb
I haven't stamped in months, nor have I had the desire! I just look at all the stuff I have and think of all the wasted money! But, then I think, well, maybe I'll get back into it. I'm still fairly young, so there is time for my passion to be rekindled ;-)
Seriously, when do you know it's time to give up a hobby?
I would like to keep some stuff since my younger 2 do like to stamp and make cards for people, but really, they don't need 50 stamp sets, do they? ;-)
I don't scrapbook, and I don't have a lot of people to send cards to.
PLEASE help me!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-09-2006, 10:29 AM   #16  
Stazon Splitcoast

I think the average person changes hobbies about every 2-3 years. That's what I heard somewhere. I went through a big knitting phase, then a little sewing phase. Stamping has always stayed with me though. But each person is different.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-09-2006, 10:39 AM   #17  
Kookie Creator

I used to cross-stitch like crazy.........then I worked on this blanket for my Dad (it took me 2 years to finish!). After that I had no interest in doing it anymore. I kept all my stuff for years after that, then finally realized I'm past that phase. Don't give up yet.........but don't be too tough on yourself if you just don't want to do it anymore, it may be time to move on. Luck to you!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-09-2006, 11:52 AM   #18  
Insane Embellisher

I packed up for a couple of years then decided to bring it back out and fell in love again! Try that...maybe that will help. Out of sight, out of guilt!

Also, at that time, you can purge and maybe replace some out of date stuff and renew the passion! Good luck!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-09-2006, 05:31 PM   #19  
Rubber Obsessor

I was wondering the same thing. I hadn't stamped since last year, no desire, no inspiration - I'm not really sure. I would look at all the stuff I had purchased and wonder what I am I going to do with it. Would I ever stamp again? Did I even remember how?

Then the other day, my BF mentioned his grandmother's b-day was coming up and he'd needed to get a card. That same week I received 2 RAK's and those events seemed to be enough for me. The next weekend, I had made her a card and a bunch of OSW's and it was like the old times. But I also noticed that I no longer like half the sets I had purchased.

I think you are on the right track, clean out what you know you won't use but keep the essentials, everything always seems essential to me ;)

Good luck!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-09-2006, 11:06 PM   #20  
Forum Fanatic

I went crazy on the stamping stuff about 12 years ago. I bought a bunch of PSX and used it a bit, then didn't really touch it for oh, about 10 years and now I am back at it and generally enjoy making the cards for my and DH's family. I agree it is funner when crafting with a group or some friends, or in general having someone around who can really appreciate your cards (that's the main reason why I started a gallery ). I didn't have a huge amount of supplies, maybe enough to fit in a case of soup cans or half a banker's box, so keeping them around while not using them wasn't that much of a hardship, especially compared to the vast volume of yarn I was hanging on to from my crocheting days.

As far as knowing when you're done with a hobby, I was going through all the bags and boxes of yarn before a move and realised I really didn't care about much of any of that yarn any more, so sold most of it in a yard sale. I did what LeahsCreations suggested to you, and kept my hooks, a project bag, and thread and yarn for a couple of projects in case I ever get back into it (and I can see myself actually going there sometime now that I don't have all this yarn to feel guilty about).
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-10-2006, 05:02 AM   #21  
Insane Embellisher

DONT sell or give it away. I bought all this stuff many years ago...quit for about 10 years. Moved to another state and hauled it with me. I met a bunch of new friends that stamp and now I LOVE it and have purchased a ton more! I like it much more now than I did when I first started. There are many new techniques, cuter stamps etc etc.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-10-2006, 05:22 AM   #22  
Pearl-ExPert

I say hold onto it but definitely like the others suggested just box it up. I am a hobby junkie - I have done the quilting thing, the stamping thing, the basket making thing and I still have all the stuff. Sometimes the guilt is a good thing and makes me take this stuff out of hibernation and actually do something I am proud to show and then the love starts all over again...Stamping I have stayed with just because I promise myself -- I will not buy any more cards EVER...
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-10-2006, 05:43 AM   #23  
Mad Swapper

I find that I stamp more when my stuff is easy to access as well as easy to cleanup. When our DS was born ago, I took a break from stamping. I found it challenging to get stuff out and make space to stamp when I needed to. Once we moved into our current house I made sure I had an area that was my stamping space. Now I stamp pretty much everyday.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-10-2006, 06:08 AM   #24  
Creative Crew SU Design Team Alumni

Received 10 Likes on 6 Posts

I'd see fi you can get back into it--just pull out a set and start. I bet before long you will be back in the groove... sometimes it's just the thought of the pull out/clean up/put/away that has you feeling blah, not the actual creating, playing with color, learning a new technique. Maybe try one of the challenges or join a swap, so you HAVE to do it--give yourself a chance to fall in love with it again!
I don't DARE quit or my husband would kill me!!!! Too much time and money invested in those babies... not that I can imagien ever wanting to quit.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-10-2006, 06:22 AM   #25  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

I don't know the answer to your question. But, I would advise holding onto everything for at least a year. It might make you feel better if you packed it up and just didn't worry about it. Forget the financial investment. My stamping saved me -- got me through my depression so don't give up!! Just set it aside and yes, it is ok to keep coming on SCS even if you don't stamp. Everyone knows stampers are superior people!! Even former stampers!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-10-2006, 06:28 AM   #26  
Pearl-ExPert

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Usually when I go through periods of lack of interest it is because I am dealing with a lot of stress in my life and my creativity has been zapped.

Everyone is right. Box up the supplies that you really used to love, and sell the rest. Give yourself permission to take a break. If a couple of years go by and you still feel the same, sell the rest and take your family on a mini vacation!

I financed a trip to Disney World last year for my family by selling off JUST two year's worth of retired stamps and supplies. SU products in particular hold their value, and some seem to skyrocket!

The dreamers of the day are dangerous people,For they dream their dreams with open eyes,And make them come true.- D.H. Lawrence

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-10-2006, 08:11 AM   #27  
Matboard Maniac

I have a card ministry in church. Everyone gets a card for birthday, anniversery ,get well, etc. But there are other places to gift your cards to. How about a nursing home( some residents never see a card even at Christmas.) and veterens facilities. I really wouldn't get rid of many of your stamps. If room is a concern, why not try unmounting and storing in CD cases. It will almost double your space.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-10-2006, 10:00 AM   #28  
Mad Swapper

I took a break from stamping 4 years ago. It wasn't until this January that I started stamping again. Unfortuantely, I sold ALL my stuff when I stopped 4 years ago. So now I'm starting from scratch. Everytime I go to my stamping area, I feel like kicking myself in the rear because I don't have much at all.

So I guess what I'm trying to say is, don't sell it all off. Keep some of it. You never know, your heart might change again for stamping.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-10-2006, 11:19 AM   #29  
Stazon Splitcoast

I have been stamping for about 7 years now. I do not stamp every day or every week, but I do find that I am just too busy, or just not in the creative mood to stamp at times. Recently I have found that I am losing my interest in Stampin' Up stamps, and am more interested in stamps from other companies. I am going toward a more "simple style" and found that it has rekindled my desire to stamp. Sometimes looking at ideas from other companies websites (Inkyantics.com; amuseart.com) has really helped me stay interested in my hobby. Maybe this would work for you too.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-10-2006, 12:12 PM   #30  
Crimping Master

I just recently read somewhere that when you're in a stamping slump, sign up for a swap!

I get the same way, though, but I think a lot of mine is a combination of stress, no time or not wanting to hassle with cleaning up afterwards if I have to "drag it out". If it's just a matter of not having anyone to stamp for, you probably already know this, but the service men/women LOVE to get cards! You can also stamp for local nursing homes (those folks also LOVE getting cards, even if they don't know the people they're from!), people from church, children's hospitals or charity functions to auction off (do you have a favorite charity? one that is really near & dear to your heart like for a cancer or animal league?). When you know you're brightening someone else's day, it always makes it worthwhile! You could also send them to me, unsigned, so I'll have cards available to send out! ;-) Really, I don't mind plagarizing, er um, I mean showcasing (yeah, that's it!) your work for you! :p

If you have room to store it, I would definitely keep it.

Leslie
Click here for the scoop!
My itty bitty GALLERY. Comment, please!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-10-2006, 12:24 PM   #31  
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:

Originally Posted by sunshineb
Darn, too bad you didn't live closer, we could sit around and stare at our stamps. And then go find a new hobby ;-)
Wow, you really know how to show a girl a good time, don't you?? LOL :mrgreen:
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-10-2006, 01:29 PM   #32  
Die Cut Diva

I probably won't quit until they pound me into the ground!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-10-2006, 01:52 PM   #33  
Kookie Creator

The answer to this really depends on how much you need to recoup the money or save the space. If money and space are no option then keep it all and see if the bug bites again in the next couple of years and if it doesn't then sell it.

If you could use some space and the extra cash, then sort through it and sell a) duplicates; b) items you never used when you did stamp.

I would suggest keeping a bare minimum of stamps (sentiments, florals, Christmas) and ink pads but things like paper and envies you can always repurchase at a later date if you want to stamp again.

Bear in mind that you probably take a loss on any items you do sell so only sell things you are sure about. You could also try selling some items to stamping buddies as you'll probably get better bucks for them than ebaying them as potential buyers save on shipping.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-10-2006, 02:35 PM   #34  
Compulsive Stamper

I don't post many things on here but felt compelled to write to you about this one. Let me tell you a story. It may not help but if there is a chance that it does, it is worth the time.

I am what I would consider an old stamper, both in age and experience! I started over 15 years ago when we were short of money, had young babies, a big mortgage etc. There was something about this hobby that just grabbed me at that time. I started slowly and treasured each thing I bought. I can still remember the first card I made. It wasn't great and would embarrass me today but at the time, it felt wonderful and I was proud of it. I also remember putting it in the mailbox and waiting with anticipation until my neighbor got it. She loved it and of course raved about it at that time.
I was happy. It was simple, one stamp, crooked paper (I didn't own a paper cutter at that time) no embellishments. Thinking of it today, it was the most awful card but...

I stamped for many years and gradually grew my collection of supplies. Then there was a period of time when I didn't seem to have any desire or motivation to stamp I have never quite figured out what it was but all my things just sat for a longggggg time. I did not get rid of anything but still, they sat.

Jump ahead a year or two. My kids were now in school and I was swept by a cleaning bug. Of course I came across my boxes of supplies and just decided to sit down and try to stamp out a card. All my things still worked, stamp pads still usable, stamps were great, paper cutter still sharp... and lo and behold, I spent the most enjoyable hour or two being creative. I had not felt that mellow and relaxed in a long time.

About a month after I started to stamp a small bit again (it was a very gradual process for me to get back into it) I visited my friend who I had sent my first card to. I had not seen her in over 2 years since she had moved away and even though she was only 1/2 hour away, we never seemed to get together anymore (she was a neighbor and not a real close friend) Anyhow, when she was showing me around her house, we walked into her laundry room. On her wall was a big bulletin board with photos of her kids, mementos of trips, tickets stubs etc. Lo and behold, in the middle of her board was the first card that I had ever made. It was a "Hope you Feel Better" card/note. I was so shocked and she saw me looking at it. Then she told me that she has never taken that card down for once in a while, she looks at it and remembers when she was feeling down and out, a neighbor took the time to make her something special. She also keeps it to remind her how to care about other neighbors in her new area and to always take the time to write a short note to people for any reason. It blew me away and if I am totally honest with you, made me very proud and happy too! All this from my little ugly duckling card.

Now, I have really gotten back into my stamping. I have gotten rid of many of those first years stamps and sets and filled them in with more current things. I still have the same markers, pads, scissors, paper cutter, ribbons etc. that I packed away all those years ago. They don't go bad. I would say save those for one day, if you get a little bug to just try it again, you can do so. If you don't get the bug again, remember that somewhere, some of your creative works are saved and you did something very special for someone. Those cards are treasured by many and they will always think of you when they look at them. It sounds like you are not ready to make a final decision yet so don't. Let time take you where you need to go. Sell some stamps you are sick of or know that you will never use again if you want to use those funds but save the basics.

Good luck to you and don't pressure yourself!

Pam
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-10-2006, 02:50 PM   #35  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 123 Likes on 59 Posts

Pam, I'm not at all thinking of giving up stamping, but I looked at this thread anyway. Thanks for posting your story - it's wonderful!!! Amazing how one simple (even "ugly duckling", as you say?!) can bless someone!! Something for us all to remember!

Susan
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-10-2006, 03:00 PM   #36  
Stazon Splitcoast

Pam, great story. I need to do more "thinking of you" type cards. I am sure all of us have had a situation lke this - we know some one is ill, and will send a card some day. The next thing we know, that person is gone, and now we need a sympathy card. What I am trying to say is, there are lots of opportunities for us to remember friends and acquaintances.

My blog: http://cardsbydorothy.blogspot.com/

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-10-2006, 03:10 PM   #37  
Hardware Hotshot

My friend buys a lot of supplies and rarely uses them. I know that if I go to her house, she'll get her stuff out so I try and get up there. (I moved 45 miles from her). She won't come down to my house much because of the distance. So I have done this once and she was really motivated about using her stuff. That made me feel good also because it was my idea we get together. I also have friends down at my house for VSN if they want to or can come over. That works. I know what snacks everyone loves, so I make that and they all know what I'll have (a bad way to get people here...I konw). If you have someone who you could stamp wtih, it would make it more fun for you. You can also go to the gallery for inspiration. Use the challenges to help jump start you.

If you do decide to take a break, I wouldn't get rid of my stuff until I was absolutely certain you were through. It would be my luck that I'd get rid of the wrong things and then have to make a big purchase again.

You could also do small projects for now. (Paper mache' boxes, pencil boxes, composition notebooks, etc). That will also help get your creativity flowing again.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-10-2006, 05:08 PM   #38  
Stazon Splitcoast

I recently asked myself the same question! I hadn't stamped in several months and no desire to. The kicker was I couldn't bring myself to buy a greeting card from the store! I kept thinking "I can make something so much cuter"! I knew that I still had stamping in me somewhere - just had to have a break.

This weekend I stamped my heart out - just for fun - by myself. I loved it. I came up with about 15 new designs. My stamp room is a MESS but I don't care. It was so relaxing for me. I put on some great music and closed the door and just played and had fun and didn't worry about the mess or the time I was spending.

Give yourself a break ... put it all away and if you still feel the same way several months from now ... wait a few more months and then see how you feel then!!! Especially if you (like me) have invested TONS of $$$.

Good luck - I hope you find your groove again!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-10-2006, 05:21 PM   #39  
Stazon Splitcoast

Sunshine ~ I know how you feel. HUGS and I hope you'll let me know what you decide ;)

Be Yourself ~ Everyone else is taken ;)
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 07-10-2006, 06:33 PM   #40  
Gabfest Goddess

Received 3 Likes on 1 Post

My Dad had an expression that I have used my whole life-

"When in doubt...wait."

You have time to wait and see how you will feel. Don't make a decision until the decision is obvious to you. When in doubt, wait.

Good luck!
Gina
Reply With Quote Likes