Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 11-19-2017, 01:20 AM   #1  
Glitter Guru

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
Default Is this a stamp set or art for the SU catalog?

I was putting together my Christmas wish list using the SU online catalog and noticed at the bottom of the product pages there's a lovely watercolor bouquet of flowers. Is it from one (or more) of their stamp sets or is it just pretty art for the catalog? (Hope its a stamp set!)

I looked at several stamp sets like blooms & wishes, garden in bloom, and bunch of blossoms but none of them seemed quite right. Does anyone know if those flowers are from a set and if so, could you please tell me which one? If it's just catalog art, does anyone have the ear of someone at Stampin' Up to tell them to make that into a set? ;) I wish I could pull back the black border at the bottom and see the entire bouquet!

Here's a link to one of the pages so you can see what I'm blathering on about. Scroll down to the bottom. https://www.stampinup.com/ECWeb/Item...egoryid=101500

And even though I winked, I seriously want that to be a stamp set!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-19-2017, 01:26 AM   #2  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni
SCS Gallery Moderator
Splitcoast Challenge Hostess
Teapot Tuesday TEAm

Received 1,065 Likes on 820 Posts

I just get an error message (not found) when I click on that link. Is at the bottom of all the pages, then I could just access the online catalogue and look.

OK, I see the image you mean. But I don't have an answer, sorry. I'd kind of expect it to be a set.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-19-2017, 02:39 AM   #3  
Gabfest Goddess

Received 591 Likes on 243 Posts

It is part of the SU! new logo and branding. If it is a stamp set, we know nothing yet. It is rolling out over the next few months and is part of the 30th anniversary celebration which started last week and goes for a full year. Mary Beth
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-19-2017, 02:54 AM   #4  
Gallery Gazer

Received 19 Likes on 14 Posts

April, that's so pretty. The few times I've emailed SU they've responded so quickly and helpfully - and I'm not a demo or even a frequent customer. You might want to email them to tell them exactly what you've told us. You might spark the idea to make it into a stamp set if it isn't already in the works down the road.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-19-2017, 06:26 PM   #5  
Glitter Guru

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Thank you, ladies! Sorry about the non working link, but yes, the flowers are on every page so those are the right ones, Sabrina. And thanks, Mary Beth, that makes sense! I noticed the 30 year logo and wondered why I hadn’t seen it before, lol. So maybe it will be an upcoming set. If I don’t see it when they roll out their anniversary celebration, I think I’ll take your suggestion and email them, bjeans, thanks!
Reply With Quote Likes