Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 02-19-2011, 04:53 AM   #1  
Polyshrink Goddess

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Send a message via Skype™ to laurap
Smile Spring & Summer Craft Fairs

Hello Everyone,

I have seen plenty of information on several threads about craft fair.

Since I am a very visual person, it was nice to find a ton of craft fair displays on here:

display craft fair - Homemade Cards, Rubber Stamp Art, & Paper Crafts - Splitcoaststampers.com

Most of the fairs I have seen seem to be in the Fall and around Christmas time. However, I am doing a Spring fair this March and I have not seen too many resources on Spring or Summer Craft fairs.

I wanted to start this thread so people can post ideas and suggestions specifically for the fairs during the Spring and Summer season.

Here is what I have thought of doing for the Spring Fair:

Cards: Easter, Mother's Day, Father's Day, 4th of July, Baby, Bride, Graduation, BBQ invitations

3D Items: Bookmarks (regular and corner), jumbo paperclips, clothepins photo holders, altered journals, flower pots with flower pens, tile coasters themed with anything spring or summer, Baby mini books, Wedding mini books, baby diaper cakes, altered photo frames, welcome & celebrate banners, fabric flower pins, headbands.

If you have any other ideas and photos of a spring/summer craft fair display please post it here as well.

Also, if you have any input on how these fairs differ from the fall/winter fairs, please post it here as well.

I will try to update this blog post with everyone's information from time to time.

Peace & Blessings,
Laura Pinto-Nguyen
Creativity With Stamps
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-19-2011, 07:36 AM   #2  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni

Hi Laura! You've got a lot of great ideas here and look like you've done your research!

I wanted to chime in with a link to my craft fair set up. I use spring colors/decor for my booth. My colors are light purple with light yellow and I have butterflies on my banner. Here is a link: Stampin Up! Gallery: Craft Show Stuff! by kgilmore - Page 1 - Cards & More - Splitcoaststampers

Best of luck to you!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-19-2011, 06:21 PM   #3  
Kookie Creator

Quote:

Originally Posted by rsalamonView Post
Hi Laura! You've got a lot of great ideas here and look like you've done your research!

I wanted to chime in with a link to my craft fair set up. I use spring colors/decor for my booth. My colors are light purple with light yellow and I have butterflies on my banner. Here is a link: Stampin Up! Gallery: Craft Show Stuff! by kgilmore - Page 1 - Cards & More - Splitcoaststampers

Best of luck to you!
I loved looking at all of your designs...your booth looked great! Thanks for sharing.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-22-2011, 12:17 PM   #4  
Rubber Obsessor

Thanks for sharing the pics. I too am preparing for a couple of craft fairs in May and August.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 02-23-2011, 10:41 AM   #5  
Glitter Queen

Okay....is there a turorial on the light switch plates? Adorable!
Reply With Quote Likes