Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 09-25-2010, 07:34 AM   #321  
Kookie Creator

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thank you for mentioning this again......I totally agree! I have so much time in the a.m. and part of my coffee routine is checking the new additions. It is very frustrating to really like a card and check for what I need to use and find nothing --other than to check a blog. I do not have time for that and leave any comments!! Please, please
require the recipes! Thanks!!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-25-2010, 07:45 AM   #322  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 98 Likes on 80 Posts

i completely agree about leaving the recipe under the card instead of a blog link. I am not a blog hopper and don't want to go to a blog to find the recipe. I want to be able to read the info right on the same page as the card.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-25-2010, 08:45 AM   #323  
Gabfest Goddess

Thank you for this post! I hadn't been in the gallery in ages, but took the time to do so last week. I enjoyed so many of the great cards, but so few had directions or items used, just a blog link. I didn't want to take that time.... it can be slow! I was hoping this might be suggested by an admin or someone, and I'm glad it did.

I know I don't give compliments if the items aren't listed, even if I like the card.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-25-2010, 08:49 AM   #324  
Gabfest Goddess

Quote:

Originally Posted by NewYork1View Post
I don't think you owe anyone an apology. If a stamper has the time and desire to share a card, it shouldn't be too much trouble to fill out the recipe. It doesn't have to be extremely detailed. As said previoulsy by others, the details, if they are many, can be left to be found on a blog.

It really is disappointing to find a card that you love without any info on it at all. Oftentimes the picture that is shown is inaccurate as to the color and some of the details can't be seen well and a simple recipe can clear up many questions.

I too agree with lamepaw and Debbie, I won't go to a blog for detailed info if the main ingredients can't be listed with the upload. It also keeps me from favoriting an item.

Thanks for letting me vent -- I do feel better.
I don't think an apology is required either! I think it should be a basic nicety for anyone posting a card/item to at least post WHAT was used if not how. I will see a stamp and want to look it up to maybe get it, but then it's a link... no thanks. TOO SLOW for me. It also helps the stamp companies (I'm not affiliated with ANY of them!!).
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-25-2010, 09:06 AM   #325  
Matboard Maniac

another thought from a newbie,i had a fire and lots of things were destoyed and mixed up so the correct info may not be available to me now but i do enjoy knowing whether it was an actual stamp or a digi that was used.so whether it was identified as unknown at least i can know whether it is a stamp or not.
br3n
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-25-2010, 09:30 AM   #326  
Gabfest Goddess

Quote:

Originally Posted by br3nView Post
another thought from a newbie,i had a fire and lots of things were destoyed and mixed up so the correct info may not be available to me now but i do enjoy knowing whether it was an actual stamp or a digi that was used.so whether it was identified as unknown at least i can know whether it is a stamp or not.
br3n
True. I mean, you might not even know the name of the stamp. I use images others have stamped for me sometimes, but I don't usually know their origin.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-25-2010, 09:51 AM   #327  
Mad Swapper

To be sure, there are bound to be extenuating circumstances in some cases. But as a general rule, even if the origin of the image is unknown, it's easy enough to list what supplies/colors/techniques were used.

~ Debra

Inspired Creativity Through the Ideas of Others

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-25-2010, 10:25 AM   #328  
Cat
Die Cut Diva

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

i so agree and appreciate the reminder and popping this thread back to the top.

i'd also add, if you're going to add a blog link, PLEASE link to the actual related blog post and not the blog home page. if i see a creation i really like, and it's months old, i'm not going to go searching through all the pages of your blog to find it, so while i may clink blog links typically it's only the ones that go directly to a post.
Old 09-25-2010, 10:31 AM   #329  
Gabfest Goddess

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I agree and thanks for bumping this up again. Count me as one of those who get so frustrated when I see a fab card with no mention of any materials - and sometimes not even a blog link! I tend to not make any comments on those cards with no details and I try my best to fill in the basic info for my uploads. I really appreciate those that take the few minutes to do the same!

"I'd give up chocolate but I'm no quitter"
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-25-2010, 12:10 PM   #330  
Crimping Master

I too am one of those people who don't usually comment/favorite a card unless it has the basic information in there. A card would have to be knock me on my butt gorgeous for me to comment on it without some basic information. I guess I just consider it polite, because if I see a stamp/punch/color I really like and might buy, I don't want to have to go search all over to find what it is.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-25-2010, 12:13 PM   #331  
Gabfest Goddess

The way I see it is the reason this post is even here is because it is occurring more often that not where people don't put ANY info but a link. I looked at maybe 30 the other day, and I hadn't been in the gallery in MONTHS AND MONTHS. I would say about 80 percent or more had NO info. I was really surprised, big time. I thought maybe it was just the trend or maybe what we were supposed to be doing now, but I just never heard, so I thought, eh, whatever. Then I saw this thread and knew it wasn't just me.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-25-2010, 12:18 PM   #332  
Stampin' Fool

I agree with all the feelings of irritation and not getting at LEAST a basic recipe for a card I like. If I've taken the time to click in from a thumbnail; tell me what materials you used for heaven's sake!! I am MORE likely to go ahead and check out a blog link if you've at least given me that much info.

I wonder if there is a way that the administrators could change the upload process so that it wouldn't go through if some fields were left blank? I don't know if that's even possible; or if it's worth the time and effort it might take to make it happen. We can ask "pretty please" all we want but there will still be people who won't do it in an effort to create blog traffic for themselves. If they want their creations seen badly enough, maybe being FORCED to list the recipe is the only way they will do it.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-25-2010, 12:57 PM   #333  
Stazon Splitcoast

Location: Mascoutah, Illinois, Living In My Own Home Finally!!-Hibiscus from my backyard in Hawaii
Received 89 Likes on 73 Posts

My question is....

How can we get this information to people that upload cards BUT do not read the chat threads.

All I know is it took me months of being on SCS before I found the chat threads.

Just saying, if people don't read this thread, how will they know how all of us feel???
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-25-2010, 01:22 PM   #334  
Stampin' Fool

Thank you, Julie...I appreciate the info on a card in the Gallery.

I also have many a SCS's blog in my "Favorites" to follow for their amazing artistic skills and techniques. Thanks for being out there, Ladies!!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-25-2010, 02:22 PM   #335  
Stazon Splitcoast

This thread has always had two subjects running through it. The post was created because of the number of people who were posting cards with JUST a "see my blog" link and no info. This was seen mostly as attempted hijacking of SCS's hard work in building a following in order to get blog traffic. Definitely a tacky process.

However, alongside that train of thought came the idea that had nothing to do with hijacking traffic but only to do with "forcing" people to fill in all the blanks period. That takes the thread into a whole different arena, imo. I don't see where I have the right to demand extra information; somebody has taken the step to share an idea and/or lovely piece of art and I appreciate that. If they go on to share more that's great, but that's something they're giving, not something I have a right to expect from a free site. That's like telling someone who donates $50 to the red cross that they surely could afford $100, so the donation is meaningless and sub-par. Rude....

This site has changed hands twice since this thread was started, and I don't pretend to know how the current owners feel about things. What I DO know, though, is that until a rule has been clearly stated by the actual owners here, browbeating people to follow my dictates is severely out of line. If the owners wish to make a rule, then that changes the game and that's fine. Until they do, though? Try to live and let live. You don't "have" to comment on a card any more than somebody "has" to fill in all the little details. You do what works for you.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-25-2010, 02:58 PM   #336  
Mad Swapper

This may already have been done before, but I started a new thread under the Reader Feedback: Site Suggestions & Questions section of the Home Page. I made the suggestion that basic recipe information be a requirement for uploading cards. Not sure how far it'll get, but it's worth a try. Click here to read the post.

~ Debra

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-25-2010, 03:48 PM   #337  
Gabfest Goddess

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts

Thanks for the reminder!

My blog: www.maryscraftroom.blogspot.com
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-25-2010, 07:54 PM   #338  
Mad Swapper

Quote:

Originally Posted by Debbie DoView Post
This may already have been done before, but I started a new thread under the Reader Feedback: Site Suggestions & Questions section of the Home Page. I made the suggestion that basic recipe information be a requirement for uploading cards. Not sure how far it'll get, but it's worth a try. Click here to read the post.
Well ... based on the responses to my respectful suggestion, it didn't go over too well.

~ Debra

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-26-2010, 01:17 AM   #339  
Stazon Splitcoast

I'm sure I'm one of those obnoxious people that annoys the heck out of everyone. While I DO fill in the "recipe" for my cards, I'm not familiar with all the product names and such (particularly SU's slew of alliterative color names.) So, often my things will read like...

Stamp: Ippity "A Little Buggy" and SU sentiment of obscure origin.
Ink: SU Boldish Bluishness or something like that and SU Close to Cocoa ('cause I know that one now!)
Paper: SU Gottalearnthename Green with Sage in it I think and PTI True Black (and I only know that because I bought a whole pack of it instead of a variety pack like the SU ones that I don't know the names of yet.)
Accessories: etc
Etc
ETc.

So, while it is highly annoying for some, I'm sure, I do try. I figure knowing it's an SU product and it's blue not gray or green has to help some. Particularly if I know it's something or another Mustard rather than Glorious Golden Gable or something like that. The more time goes by, the better I am at knowing/remembering though, because now I'm buying whole packs of one color instead of assortments. That definitely helps A LOT.

so, sorry if it's annoying... I'm really bad and rarely if ever add a link to my blog either! EEK. Wait, for some that's good because they don't like it, and for the rest it's good because I put the exact same info on my blog. I just copy and paste from the gallery here. Sigh.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-26-2010, 04:06 AM   #340  
Mad Swapper

Sigh ... I am reminded why I generally steer clear of the forums.

~ Debra

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-26-2010, 04:08 AM   #341  
Linking Queen

Received 10 Likes on 7 Posts

Quote:

Originally Posted by MSBetsyZView Post
This thread has always had two subjects running through it. The post was created because of the number of people who were posting cards with JUST a "see my blog" link and no info. This was seen mostly as attempted hijacking of SCS's hard work in building a following in order to get blog traffic. Definitely a tacky process.

However, alongside that train of thought came the idea that had nothing to do with hijacking traffic but only to do with "forcing" people to fill in all the blanks period. That takes the thread into a whole different arena, imo. I don't see where I have the right to demand extra information; somebody has taken the step to share an idea and/or lovely piece of art and I appreciate that. If they go on to share more that's great, but that's something they're giving, not something I have a right to expect from a free site. That's like telling someone who donates $50 to the red cross that they surely could afford $100, so the donation is meaningless and sub-par. Rude....

This site has changed hands twice since this thread was started, and I don't pretend to know how the current owners feel about things. What I DO know, though, is that until a rule has been clearly stated by the actual owners here, browbeating people to follow my dictates is severely out of line. If the owners wish to make a rule, then that changes the game and that's fine. Until they do, though? Try to live and let live. You don't "have" to comment on a card any more than somebody "has" to fill in all the little details. You do what works for you.
This is very well stated and expresses my thoughts too.

I would like to add that several times my photos would be moved (such as if I didn't know the set name and uploaded it to my member gallery instead) and the info in the fields would not be transferred in the move. So, it would seem like I didn't share any details (and once I'd have noticed it would be unlikely I'd remember them to edit the photo.)

It's been a long time since I've uplaoded to my gallery so that may no longer be an issue but it made me try to remember to put all the field info into the card description area instead of (sometimes in addition to) the fields.

Happy Crafting!
Tina aka TeeGeeDee
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-26-2010, 04:42 AM   #342  
Mad Swapper

As I said over in the other forum, it was a suggestion to help those of us in search of creative ideas to CASE to do so without all the guesswork and blog hopping. Didn't intend to start off a firestorm or to bully, brow beat or otherwise make SCS an unpleasant place to be. Not sure why, but filling in the blanks on card uploads is apparently a very touchy subject. Will close the door behind me on my way back to the gallery.

~ Debra

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-26-2010, 05:25 AM   #343  
Stazon Splitcoast

I appreciate seeing the details too. I'm sorry that I don't want to go to someone's blog. I will not leave a comment on a card that says...please see my blog for details. Sorry it's so much of a bother to help out a fellow stamper by listing your recipe here on SCS. I guess it's too much bother for me to leave a comment then as well.
Laurie's Cards & Ramblings
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-26-2010, 06:54 AM   #344  
Loves lavender roses

Received 102 Likes on 76 Posts

I think I'm in the majority when I say that "See Blog for deets" and then a link is not sufficient info for me, and I don't bother to go to the blog nor do I leave comments on those. What's the big deal about having people go to your blog anyway? I have a blog. I usually put a link to it at the bottom of my description. The link is there, but I don't ask people to go there for anything. People go to my blog though, even if I don't ask them to. That's nice.

I like the help I've gotten from others on THIS site. Sometimes I ask a question about where did you get that image or how did you do that when I comment. SCSers are so good about getting back to me via private messages with answers to my questions. Some of us have even stamped off and traded images. That doesn't happen when someone just puts a link to their blog. It seems that those uploads are just a waste of time.

I'd say that if this old lady from Northern Nevada can fill in the blanks, anyone can!!!

I'm a Twisted Sister!
FS147

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-27-2010, 04:38 AM   #345  
Creative Crew SU Design Team Alumni

It is a requirement to leave those details. It's not hard. It's not a law. Just common courtesy and a simple request when joining the group/site.

busybeestampin ~ Fan Club Member ~ Stampin' Up! demonstrator

blog ~ busybeestampin

QFTD206 ~ FS236
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-27-2010, 04:45 AM   #346  
Stazon Splitcoast

Location: Mascoutah, Illinois, Living In My Own Home Finally!!-Hibiscus from my backyard in Hawaii
Received 89 Likes on 73 Posts

Quote:

Originally Posted by pawallen142View Post
It is a requirement to leave those details. It's not hard. It's not a law. Just common courtesy and a simple request when joining the group/site.
It is Encouraged not Required

See understandblue post #2 in this thread

Suggestion for SCS Administrators by Debbie Do at Splitcoaststampers
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-27-2010, 11:00 AM   #347  
Creative Crew SU Design Team Alumni

"a need or necessity" This is one of the definitions of requirement. I am not trying to get in to a disagreement with anyone. Just state how I feel! Sorry if I ruffled any feathers, it was not my intent.

Have a great day everyone!

busybeestampin ~ Fan Club Member ~ Stampin' Up! demonstrator

blog ~ busybeestampin

QFTD206 ~ FS236
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-27-2010, 11:25 AM   #348  
Glitter Guru

Received 56 Likes on 32 Posts

There have been many wonderful insightful comments made here. It has, to some point, changed my view on how I feel about the "deets" being filled in or not. While I try to fill in as much info as I can remember, having bought products over the course of 10 years and just now getting around to using them, my memory is not that good! I appreceate having many of the details on the post.
If I really, really like the project I will visit your blog for details. It will not irk me anymore if there are no details with your post. Thank you for allowing me to view your work!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-27-2010, 11:31 AM   #349  
Die Cut Diva

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChautonaView Post
I'm sure I'm one of those obnoxious people that annoys the heck out of everyone. While I DO fill in the "recipe" for my cards, I'm not familiar with all the product names and such (particularly SU's slew of alliterative color names.) So, often my things will read like...

Ink: SU Boldish Bluishness or something like that and SU Close to Cocoa ('cause I know that one now!)
Paper: SU Gottalearnthename Green with Sage in it I think and PTI True Black (and I only know that because I bought a whole pack of it instead of a variety pack like the SU ones that I don't know the names of yet.)
Etc
ETc.
Chautona - that just cracked me up! I, too, forget what I've used and do the best I can to guess.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-27-2010, 11:44 AM   #350  
Mad Swapper

Personally I am just happy for all the talented ladies to post their cards to give me ideas. I usually don't need the exact same color or even stamp set. Just an idea and color combo.

Please keep sharing with or without the deets.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-27-2010, 04:38 PM   #351  
Gabfest Goddess

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts

Oh.. I like it when they list the stamp...you can always use what paper or colors you want to make it your own!

My blog: www.maryscraftroom.blogspot.com
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-27-2010, 05:29 PM   #352  
Gabfest Goddess

I don't always need to see all the ingredients but it's nice to have them available. I don't think including them should be mandated, but frankly, if I come across a post that says, "see my blog", and gives no other info I don't bother to visit their blog and I may not leave a comment on their gallery post. I figure if they can't take the time to fill in the details, I can't take the time to visit their blog. I realize people have limited time and we often post to both our blog and here in the gallery so it seems redundant to repeat the info, but you have to look at it from the other side too. Those of us viewing the gallery have limited time too and may not have the time to view a blog and would prefer to see the info with the card we are viewing at the same time. When I post a card in the gallery that I have also posted on my blog, I copy and paste all the ingredient info from my blog into the appropriate gallery post boxes. It takes only a few moments to do. I usually just include a brief description - enough to tell why and how I made it if it's anything different. I sometimes include a link to my blog post that accompanies that project if I have more information about how I made it. Since I don't sell anything, belong to any design teams or offer blog candy, I think the link just provides someone the choice to see what else I'm saying about the project.

Last edited by peebsmama; 09-27-2010 at 05:39 PM.. Reason: added info
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-27-2010, 05:35 PM   #353  
Watercolor Wizard

Thank you Julie...
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-27-2010, 09:22 PM   #354  
Stazon Splitcoast

Default Splitcoast needs your help!

Help! I'm confused.....For the SU demos I thought SU didn't want us to promote other companies stamps so when we upload a card we shouldn't advise what company the stamp and products came from......????? I am one of the guilty ones that upload non SU cards that I've made and then not given the recipe for them....I apologize for that. When I upload SU I try to give the recipe but now I am not sure what to do. I do have my blog address in my signature but on my blog if it is non SU I don't post the recipe there either. Am I totally out to lunch on this? Can someone give me some advice on how to handle this? No offence will be taken on any comments.....
Thanks so much...

My Gallery http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/ga...0&ppuser=25291

I would be delighted if you checked out my blog: http://www.justforfun.typepad.com
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-27-2010, 10:29 PM   #355  
Stazon Splitcoast

Heidi, you are fine. If you are a demo and want to upload a card that uses non-SU stuff, there's nothing against the rules if you want to put in the manufacturer of any of that stuff. Say you want to show something that used a Hero Arts image. You're perfectly fine if you say it's a HA image. As far as SU is concerned, as long as you aren't actually providing a link to a place for someone to purchase it, it's not a problem.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-28-2010, 02:48 AM   #356  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChautonaView Post

Etc
ETc.

So, while it is highly annoying for some, I'm sure, I do try. I figure knowing it's an SU product and it's blue not gray or green has to help some. Particularly if I know it's something or another Mustard rather than Glorious Golden Gable or something like that. The more time goes by, the better I am at knowing/remembering though, because now I'm buying whole packs of one color instead of assortments. That definitely helps A LOT.

so, sorry if it's annoying... I'm really bad and rarely if ever add a link to my blog either! EEK. Wait, for some that's good because they don't like it, and for the rest it's good because I put the exact same info on my blog. I just copy and paste from the gallery here. Sigh.
ROTFL!! Thanks for the laugh, I feel the same way about SU silly color names, and usually shorten them when posting details. But then again, I usually post cards to my blog first, so when I'm ready to upload here I copy the deets from my blog and just paste it into my gallery description. I only post a link to my blog if there is more info about a certain technique, or something else requiring more explanation.
I really, really wish people would include card recipe info in their uploads, the way I look at it, it's giving credit to the makers of the product. They make beautiful products, we should at least give them credit when we use them. There are always times when we might not know who makes a certain scrap of paper, or stamp, but most of the times we do, and it's not that hard to include that info.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-28-2010, 05:32 AM   #357  
Gallery Gazer

Quote:

Originally Posted by cobbyView Post
I agree with all the feelings of irritation and not getting at LEAST a basic recipe for a card I like. If I've taken the time to click in from a thumbnail; tell me what materials you used for heaven's sake!! I am MORE likely to go ahead and check out a blog link if you've at least given me that much info.

I wonder if there is a way that the administrators could change the upload process so that it wouldn't go through if some fields were left blank? I don't know if that's even possible; or if it's worth the time and effort it might take to make it happen. We can ask "pretty please" all we want but there will still be people who won't do it in an effort to create blog traffic for themselves. If they want their creations seen badly enough, maybe being FORCED to list the recipe is the only way they will do it.
I always put a basic recipe with my uploads with a direct link to the blog post, but I do not enter information into the fields. I cut and paste all of my supplies from my post and put them in the description. If one can read I feel that should be sufficient.

I don't know that I agree that people should be forced to list a recipe. (I prefer it, but if it's not there I'm not going to be terribly upset about it.) It's a free community and obviously if you are peeved that they don't have a recipe, then you will not leave a comment. I don't understand that logic, but to each her own.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-28-2010, 07:03 AM   #358  
Stampin' Fool

Thank you, thank you, thank you to all the wonderful, talented stampers who are kind enough to share their work! I love looking and I appreciate whatever info you are kind enough to share. You surely don't owe any of that info to me or anyone here. The original intent of this thread was to address the use of the gallery to promote blogs.

It has been addressed many times here in the forums that there is no requirement about filling out the info in the upload fields. It is surely appreciated, but not required. The sense of entitlement that I have seen here is ridiculous!!! Calling people who have been kind enough to share their art (even if it is without all of the details you require) lazy is ludicrous. Maybe lazy is expecting others to do all the design work for you and lay it out like a preschool teacher so you can copy...come on!!

Perhaps others take the term "CASE" more literally, but I surf the gallery to get ideas and inspiration, not to copy someone's work. If I see a layout I love, but I don't have the stamp, I sub one I do have. If I really love a stamp or paper, but it isn't listed, it is not too much trouble to ask the artist what they used. Their info isn't owed to me, but most times they are kind enough to share, and that is very much appreciated.

I will give the info I have and describe my techniques to the best of my ability, as I always do. If there is someone who feels that they don't want to comment to "punish" me for not giving them all they feel they deserve, great! I post to share what I have created with those who can draw inspiration from it. If that isn't you, move on...find a card that fulfills your requirements to comment on. You won't hurt my feelings, I promise.

Hope everyone has a delightful day!

Last edited by jenndspencer; 09-28-2010 at 07:05 AM.. Reason: inappropriate comma usage
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-28-2010, 07:50 AM   #359  
Rubber Obsessor

I deleted my snarky comment, not worth it. I , too realize why I avoid forums...

Last edited by PurplePeopleEater; 09-28-2010 at 07:54 AM..
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-28-2010, 03:03 PM   #360  
Pearl-ExPert

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Talking

TO: Jenndspencer

THANK YOU!!!!
Reply With Quote Likes