Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 08-26-2015, 03:16 PM   #1  
Pearl-ExPert

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Shout out for Papertrey Ink

I had 2 broken inkpads in my order. I contacted the company and Julie asked me to take a picture and send it, which I do not know how to do, so I sent the inkpads back. She sent me reinversement for the shipping and I got new inkpads today. The whole transaction took about a week. Both Julie and Nichole were very pleasant and easy to deal with.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-26-2015, 04:35 PM   #2  
Stampin' Fool

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

That's great! I have long been a fan of theirs and love hearing good things!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-27-2015, 04:44 AM   #3  
Hardware Hotshot

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

How do you like the new shape of the ink pads? I only have the small cubes, but I now own ALL of them, and it's really all I use these days. I love them. May have to invest in a few larger ones in the future.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-27-2015, 05:21 AM   #4  
Hardware Hotshot

I love PTI! I only have two stamp sets from them.....both gotten at a garage sale. Someday I'll buy more. I do want the cute little school house die for the top of a jar that go under a plastic bubble. My daughter is a second grade teacher. It would look so cute on her desk.

Maybe I'll order it tomorrow!

Those tiny towns are adorable!

I'm glad you had good customer service from them.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-27-2015, 06:48 AM   #5  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 291 Likes on 115 Posts

Glad to hear something positive about their customer service for a change - thanks for posting!

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-28-2015, 02:03 AM   #6  
Pearl-ExPert

Default Inkpads

I like the new inkpads so much better than the former style.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-28-2015, 02:26 AM   #7  
Rubber Obsessor

I have NEVER had any issues with PTI. As a matter of fact, they are one of my favorite companies to purchase stamps and dies and stuff, yea, stuff.... from! Lol.. Happy Friday everyone!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-28-2015, 07:29 AM   #8  
Hardware Hotshot

Received 79 Likes on 42 Posts

Mary Rose, I have the cubes also. I would say 95% of my inkpads are cubes or teardrops. I like them because they're less expensive and much easier to store.

However, there are a few PTI colors I would love to have in the larger pads, simply because I use them so often. Berry Sorbet, Aqua Mist, Pure Poppy and Tropical Teal come to mind...

And I too am glad to see this positive post about PTI; I have always posted positively about them. Any issues I've ever had, whether on my part or theirs, have always been handled with courtesy and to my satisfaction.

I wish anyone who has hesitated ordering from PTI would now give them a chance. I love their products; I love their Design Team; and I love their Customer Service. Kudos to PTI for listening to their customers, for revamping their site to make it so user friendly and making it easy to order (even on release nights), but most of all for working so hard to overcome the growing pains of a few years back. I have nothing but respect and admiration for you guys.

Last edited by uncbballfan; 08-28-2015 at 07:46 AM.. Reason: Add'l info
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-28-2015, 08:20 AM   #9  
Hardware Hotshot

I agree with Peezie and Linda (uncballfan). I order from them almost every month and have never had a problem with an order. Glad to see them get some good "press"!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-28-2015, 03:05 PM   #10  
Hardware Hotshot

Thanks for posting the positive experience that you had. It looks like they have straightened out their customer service problems . Good to know
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-28-2015, 03:20 PM   #11  
Stampin' Fool

Linda (uncbballfan) said it very nicely.

I've ordered from PTI just about monthly almost from their beginning. Every single interaction I've had with their customer service has been handled graciously and professionally. No complaints whatsoever.

The PTI DT is the best anywhere. That might be why they get the vast majority of my craft spending every month!

And Mary Rose, I do like the new ink pads (same ink, new shape pad). While I didn't have a problem with the paisley-shaped ones, I'll probably slowly transfer over to the new ones, and maybe let my granddaughter have the smaller ones. She is only 3 months old, so I've got a while!

Mary
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 08-28-2015, 04:30 PM   #12  
Hardware Hotshot

Received 79 Likes on 42 Posts

And if you do nothing else, you should check out their "Friday Night Fashion Show" video to kick off Stamp-A-Faire 2015; they totally rock!

{capture the moment}
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-02-2015, 10:24 AM   #13  
Die Cut Diva

Default I love PTI too

I just wanted to say that I love PTI too. I have ordered from them sporadically in the past but then last year when they had the first kit with the shaker dies, I became a regular customer and now have been ordering at least every other month (and sometimes more often). They are one of the few companies that I view all the DT blogs, etc every month.

I have never had an issue with them and I love their products, they are so great! High quality stamps and dies both. I also love the felt and the ribbons and paper they carry. I have no experience with the inks, but I'm sure they are great too!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-06-2015, 07:39 AM   #14  
Polyshrink Goddess

I've always been 100% satisfied with PTI. I love all their products and have a number of their stamp sets. I've had two interactions with their customer service --- replacing a tiny stamp I lost from a set, and a missing color of CS in their assorted pack --- and it was fixed immediately, without cost to me. I think they have wonderful products, and they're at the top of my list of favorite stamp companies.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-07-2015, 03:55 AM   #15  
Matboard Maniac

I feel compelled to chime in and give credit where it's due with regard to improvements in customer service. Not long ago, I got a defective die in my order. I sent an email to customer service and attached a photo of the die. (The defect could easily be seen in the photo.) Julie responded very promptly and politely and I received a replacement right away without any hassle.

Their stamps and dies are truly fabulous and the design team is second to none. I'm so happy that the customer service issues have been worked out. I had stopped ordering from them for awhile but when Betsy Veldman started designing stamps and dies for them, I just had to give them another shot.

Kudos to Julie and Nichole for making good customer service a priority so we can order with confidence! I love their beautiful and innovative products so much!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 09-07-2015, 10:05 AM   #16  
Insane Embellisher

Received 38 Likes on 23 Posts

I was one of the outraged ones, a few years ago, and vowed never to buy from them again. I was SURE they would not survive all the bad press. it took them a very long time, but they came back in spades and I'm always wishing I had more money because I would spend it all there for sure.

I so admire their ability to work through all the adversity and stick to their top-flight designing, production, and service.
Reply With Quote Likes