Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 12-15-2005, 03:49 PM   #161  
Stampin' Fool

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Quote:

Originally Posted by msniece1
OMG - I went to the mailbox, and found a wonderful package!!! Of course, I couldn't wait!;) My Secret Santa sent sooooooo many fun embellishments! She sent cool colored clips in different shapes, overalls and kisses shaped brads, football stickies, synonym tabs (can't wait to use these), sticky cord in beautiful colors, themed vellum words and verses, wonderful textured papers, snowman, frog & bunny eyelets, and wonderful thank you cards!!! What an incredibly awesome package!!!!!!! Thank you Secret Santa - I can't wait to play with all of this!!!! There's some new things I've never used that look like so much fun!!! You're the best!!! I forgot to add that my Secret Santa lives in Ohio - not that far from me! Still trying to figure it out - but it's getting narrowed down!

ETA: I'm pretty sure I know who my wonderful Santa is!!! Not positive, but almost!
Denise, I'm glad you liked everything. Sorry it wasn't wrapped, I was in a hurry to get it out on time & totally forgot. Your wish list was a "lifesaver". Enjoy the goodies & Merry Christmas to you & your family...Rita

Live Simply, Love Generously, Care Deeply, Speak Kindly. Leave the rest to GOD.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-15-2005, 10:12 PM   #162  
Rubber Obsessor

Default To My secret santa

Thanks for the lovely butterfly card. I really love what you did with the glitter and the individual butterflies. And cinnamon altoids!!! ( I am soooo addicted to them)

Thanks!
\

Last edited by toodme; 12-15-2005 at 10:16 PM..
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-16-2005, 12:02 AM   #163  
Kookie Creator

Smile thank you SS!

wow! thank you so much, Secret Santa! I musta been good this year because Santa brought me so many nice things! I love the personalized clipboard (I love the eiffel tower!), decorated notebook (I must make some of these!), my lovely xmas card, and all the embellishing goodies! The MN moose tin was too cute! thanks for showing me what the possibilities are for these items and then giving me some of the tools I need. I have no excuse not to make some now. :razz: Merry Christmas and thank you Secret Santa, you rock!

I tried to hold off opening the package but only lasted 1 day! so pathetic. ;)
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-16-2005, 02:43 AM   #164  
Insane Embellisher

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iluvcards
Denise, I'm glad you liked everything. Sorry it wasn't wrapped, I was in a hurry to get it out on time & totally forgot. Your wish list was a "lifesaver". Enjoy the goodies & Merry Christmas to you & your family...Rita
RITA!!!! I thought it was you! The birthday was the best clue! (And not that much different than me, by the way!;) ) You are the best - thanks so much for everything! I hope your Christmas is wonderful, also and I look forward to seeing you around the boards!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-16-2005, 01:25 PM   #165  
Embossing Fanatic

Skittlebrow,
I was your secret santa. I know you don't know me. It sounds like many folks on this board know one another. I don't think I personally know anyone on this board except I saw someone's location once that is the same town as mine (only 2000 people in my town). Anyway... I'm glad you liked everything. I love the Eiffel Tower too. I almost hated giving up the clipboard, except my name is not Jenny. Enjoy everything and when you make something cool, put it in your gallery. Oh, that's ok that you didn't wait. I would not even have been able to wait a day.

Merry Christmas,
Ann Marie
Carver, MN
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-16-2005, 03:19 PM   #166  
Kookie Creator

thank you very much, Ann Marie! you were an awesome secret santa! like you, I don't personally know any of the ladies who frequent this board but the fun and fellowship I feel here makes everyone seem like an instant friend. though it's been a long while since I've posted anything I've made (the holidays sure can be a crazy time) I will definitely be visiting that side of the site again. merry christmas and happy holidays to you!
jenny
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-17-2005, 08:17 AM   #167  
Pearl-ExPert

Default To my Creative Memories Secret Santa

Thank you for the Art of Life card and the cool wire letters. I'm sure going to have fun figuring out how to use them! Your message through Nikki yesterday has got me really curious, but I'll be patient. Thanks for making this so fun!

Kat
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-17-2005, 07:11 PM   #168  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Proud Fan Club Member

Received 12 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Thank You Heather!!

Your package arrived today and I love all of the ribbon assortment you sent. I have joined the Christmas Card 2006 challenge and I know these will be so useful! The colorful hemp is so pretty! I love hemp and can't wait to use it.

Thanks again Secret Santa!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-18-2005, 05:25 AM   #169  
Matboard Maniac

Default Thanks to a great Secret Santa!

Kristi S. from Beulah, North Dakota, is definitely the best Secret Santa! She sent me a box full of small decorated envelopes and bags that each contain a fun item -- flower brads, shaped metal clips, drink mix, a stamped memo pad, unstamped handled bags... And those are just the things I've opened so far! There is a package to open each day up to Christmas Day! (My 9-year-old daughter is helping me unwrap!)

Thanks so much, Kristi! I've enjoyed all of the beautiful cards and other stamped items that you've sent me, and I will think of you when I'm having fun using the "raw materials"! Have a wonderful Christmas and New Year!

Warmest regards,
Renae

P.S. I don't know your SCS name! Do you have a gallery?
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-18-2005, 07:17 AM   #170  
Glitter Guru

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

Many thanks to my secret santa in Irvine, CA (can't wait for the reveal thread)!!! I loved the beautiful blue photo album, wonderful miscellaneous embellishments (especially the ribbon and tags!!), doggie stickers, stuffed rottie (too cute), craft organizer and treats (cheetos and skittles)!! I really tried to hold off opening it; but was too excited!!!

Thanks!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-18-2005, 05:20 PM   #171  
Stazon Splitcoast

I wanted to take this time to tell my secret santa that I am sorry for not posting a BIG THANK YOU for the gorgeous cards. I have no excuse :( other than real life got in the way! Pls forgive me!

The cards that I have rec'd have been absolutely gorgeous. I have taken them to work and shown them off. Even CASE'd one for a special Christmas card to my parents.

I hope that everyone has had a great time with this. It has been fun rec'ing and sending.

Hope that NURSET makes it to Texas safely. (I was her secret santa!!)

Dont everyone work too hard at preparations for Christmas this week.

Janice
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-18-2005, 10:55 PM   #172  
Mad Swapper

I am in ribbon heaven here! I received my package and it is awesome! My Secret Santa was Deb Kennedy and she really spoiled me! I receive the Happiest of Holidays stamp set, so much awesome ribbon, some brads and clips and 2 of the cutest snowmen ever! Thank you so much, Deb! I love everything! The ribbon is great. It's exactly what I like to use!

Merry Christmas to you as well and thank you again!

Sincerely,
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-19-2005, 05:44 AM   #173  
Kookie Creator

Cathy

You are so WELCOME I enjoyed being your secret santa. I hope you enjoy your goodies.

Have a Very Merry Christmas and A blessed New Year!

Deb
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-19-2005, 10:18 AM   #174  
Stazon Splitcoast

I got my GOODIES from my secret Santa today! They are wonderful!!! I got chocolates, a pad in its own beautifully colored handmade booklet, a journal/picture book, the COOLEST reindeer purse with all kinds of goodies in it. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU HEATHER!!!! BTW hows the weather?
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-19-2005, 10:32 AM   #175  
Gallery Gazer

Janice,
I'm so glad you got your package! I mailed it priority last Monday and I have been checking the tracking number for a week hoping it got to you. I was getting a little worried that it got lost! I hope there were things you could use in it. I had a lot of fun putting it together. I hope you have a wonderful and safe Christmas and New Year!

Heather
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-19-2005, 10:41 AM   #176  
Dirty Dozen Alumni
Creative Crew Alumni

I finally uploaded a picture of all of my amazing gifts into my gallery. It's the one with the "unknown" in the title

and they all lived scrappily ever after - my blog
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-19-2005, 06:09 PM   #177  
Hardware Hotshot

Jaxma - I just sent your secret santa a PM asking the status of your package - hopefully I will hear from her soon!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-19-2005, 06:10 PM   #178  
Polyshrink Goddess

I hope my package arrives in time! I had to leave for Texas on Friday and my sweet husband mailed it for me (or this is what he told me anyway)!! I guess I will have my surprise waiting for me when I get home!!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-19-2005, 06:47 PM   #179  
Hardware Hotshot

Jaxma - your package was sent out thursday last week. If it hasn't arrived by tomorrow - please let me know, and I will take care of it! Thanks!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-19-2005, 08:29 PM   #180  
Matboard Maniac

Wow, I have the best Secret Santa ever! I loved the card, I don't know how she did the stuff on it around the edges, but it is beautiful. Then I received a new package of rich regal card stock, wow can I use that, and then I got some great tags, and one stamped cube note pad and then one new one for me to stamp. Oh and the candles are adorable! I was really disappointed this year at the secret santa at the school where I work, but wow, Donna made me continue to believe that there are Great Secret Santa's out there!!!!
Thanks a bunch and merry christmas! Your the best!

Christyl in Butler, Missouri!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-19-2005, 10:25 PM   #181  
Die Cut Diva

Default My Secret Santa Rocks!!

I just got a great package yesterday from my Secret Santa. See the attached photo. I couldn't wait to open my stuff. One present had a cryptic message on the tag that said, "A little birdie on SCS said you'd quite like to do this!" That just made it way to hard to wait. So, I opened it and I was floored. She got me a bunch of quilling stuff. There is paper, a little tool kit, and a CD. Woo hoo!

I responded to a thread a while back about some quilled cards someone had done. I have been wanting to try my hand at quilling but haven't as yet jumped into it. It's so great because now I don't have to decide whether to do it or not. I'm doing it!! My Santa must have been stalking me and reading my threads. She's very sneaky.

Then she also sent me some great vintage stuff including an Eiffel tower stamp. It will come in so handy because we went to the Eiffel tower in the summer of 2004. There was also all kinds of other vintage stuff, perfect for scrapbook pages or cards.

And, she also sent a little gift to my kids. I'm making them wait until Christmas to open it. How cruel am I?? I opened my presents but I'm making them wait. Hee hee.

I still don't know who she is, but I'm so grateful to her. She's very thoughtful and did an awesome job! Also, make a note of the great card she made. Thanks Santa!!!
Attached Thumbnails
Secret Santa Group! - FULL - CLOSED-secret-santa-gift.jpg  

www.pinkhedgehogpapercrafts.com

Last edited by pinkhedgehog; 12-23-2005 at 09:14 PM..
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-20-2005, 10:05 AM   #182  
Kookie Creator

I know you all think you have the Best Secret Santa ever, but I think I have all of you beat. I received my package today and I don't think I will ever get through looking at it. She had so many wonderful things in there, a set of coasters, lots of scrapbooking embellishments, etc., socks, an adorable can, which was chocked full of lots of stuff too!
Thank you my dear Secret Santa!
Hope
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-20-2005, 11:56 AM   #183  
Mad Swapper

Talking cpbartlett ROCKS!!!!!!!!!

OMG!!! I just rec'd my package today and not only was it filled with tons of goodies:shock: but it had a canister of old fashioned hard candies that I haven't had since I was about 6! It took me back to some very memorable holidays with my family.:p

Anyway, I got a pack of SU cardstock (now I can join ALL the swaps), stamped candles, fibers, 2 pairs of decorative scissors, handmade stickers, vellum tags, snaps, eyelets, a WONDEFUL Yankee candle, and best of all a FRIENDS trivia game!!!!!! My kids and I are getting ready to play right now so I better cut this thank you short.

Cathy, I can't thank you enough for everything...you are an AWESOME SS< I hope I get you next year, LOL!!!;)
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-20-2005, 02:57 PM   #184  
Pearl-ExPert

Default My Secret Santa......

Is SIANNE! I'm so thrilled I got my present wrapped so adorable with Christmas paper and tied up with stampin up ribbon's!!!! Inside a stamp set that was on my wish list A QUIET LIFE,which I so love! A big Thank You to Sianne and all the kindness and gifts!!! Merry Christmas! DONNA
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-20-2005, 03:07 PM   #185  
Mad Swapper

Lisa,

I'm so glad you liked your gifts! You just don't know how naughty I almost was when I saw those Rich Regals fibers, LOL!! I knew you liked hard candies, so when I saw those, I thought of you, and the game of course! I'm glad you liked it all! Hope you and your family have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-22-2005, 08:07 AM   #186  
Stampin' Fool

I just had a great idea. How about a Secret Easter Bunny?

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-22-2005, 11:01 AM   #187  
Kookie Creator

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iluvcards
I just had a great idea. How about a Secret Easter Bunny?
And we could also do a secret cupid

That's my baby Isabelle Grace 6/30/04
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-22-2005, 11:35 AM   #188  
Hardware Hotshot

And a Secret Leprechaun......
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-22-2005, 12:19 PM   #189  
Matboard Maniac

Smile

Hi ~ Sorry it has taken me so long to reply! I received my gift from my "Secret Santa" ~ who is still Secret! I don't even know what to say, except THANK YOU! The box was magnificent and full of so many surprises! I loved them all! Thank you, thank you Secret Santa wherever/whoever you are!

Pam
:smile:

PS ~ I've been eating M & M's all day!!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-22-2005, 02:34 PM   #190  
Kookie Creator

And a secret April Fooler

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-22-2005, 02:51 PM   #191  
Mad Swapper

Can we, can we???

Do a secret easter bunny and cupid?????? How fun!!!!!!!!!
Are you up for another BIG hostessing job Nikki?? LOL!

Keep me posted, I'd love to join.
Lisa
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-23-2005, 03:37 AM   #192  
Hardware Hotshot

What about secret pesidents...(rolf!)
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-23-2005, 07:12 AM   #193  
Kookie Creator

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pink-fish
What about secret pesidents...(rolf!)
or how about a secret tax day santa!

Heather yours killed me I was laughing so hard.

I wonder if anyone finds this as funny as we do.;)

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-23-2005, 07:16 AM   #194  
Pearl-ExPert

Quote:

Originally Posted by Danistamps
or how about a secret tax day santa!
I'll go for that one!!!!! That's my favorite "holiday" of the year (I do taxes for a living), I'm celebrating this one by signing up to be an SU demo! You're all welcome to help me celebrate!!!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-23-2005, 07:35 AM   #195  
Hardware Hotshot

I like the way you think Danielle. I keep checking this thread because it cracks me up. It's a shame we weren't paired up. Hopefully we'll get paired up for the "Secret Groundhog" swap. Hee, hee, hee.....
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-23-2005, 01:16 PM   #196  
Pearl-ExPert

Default Wow! Wow! Wow!

I got the most amazing package from my Secret Santa, Lisa Alaniz today! It has everything I could possibly wish for... Fibers and ribbon, brads, alphabet and phrase embellishments, a stamped notebook, the cutest little Noel can that holds (grandbaby) pictures, a bag of stamped tags, a can of almonds, a Christmas card with my absolute favorite Christmas song, Mary Did You Know in it (how in the world did you know?), Bordering Blue and Bravo Burgundy stamp pads, and a great "Grandchildren" picture frame. I'm speechless! and absolutely spoiled! Thank you so much Santa Lisa!

Last edited by kestril00; 12-23-2005 at 01:50 PM..
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-23-2005, 01:54 PM   #197  
Mad Swapper

Kat,
I'm glad you FINALLY got ther package. I'm sooooo sorry I was late but I had to wait for the stamp pads to get here!

I did a little bit of snooping and found out that you LOVED that christmas song.
I had a great time, thanks for playing along!

Lisa
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-23-2005, 07:38 PM   #198  
Kookie Creator

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pink-fish
. Hopefully we'll get paired up for the "Secret Groundhog" swap. Hee, hee, hee.....
I am cracking up over here. I forgot all about Groundhog day. I love that little guy. Would have put his name, but who knows how to spell that.

I went and looked up obscure holidays, but there really weren't any good ones to add to our list.

Well the only thing I think we haven't hit on is MLK secret gift day and then there is National Hobby day in January

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-23-2005, 09:24 PM   #199  
Die Cut Diva

You guys are cracking me up. How about a secret Ides of March?

www.pinkhedgehogpapercrafts.com
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-24-2005, 08:06 AM   #200  
Stampin' Fool

And there's always April Fool's Day!!!

Reply With Quote Likes