Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 12-20-2007, 04:43 PM   #1  
Stampin' Fool

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Rubber Stamp stores along I-90 MN, SD

Does anyone know of any stores along I-90 in Minnesota or South Dakota? I am going to be going on a trip in the next few weeks and would like to find some stores.

Thanks!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-21-2007, 01:52 AM   #2  
Polyshrink Goddess

Well, let's see I can tell you about my area. Fairmont, MN which is on I90 has a store downtown called Picture This Scrap That. She has some rubber, and lots of scrapbooking items, tools, embellishments. Phone number is 507-235-3505, address is 115 Downtown Plaza. Then 30 miles west is Jackson, where I live and we have a flower shop that has some scrapbooking, rubber and misc. it's not a big store but it's what we have to work with. If you go south of Jackson on Hwy 71 about 20 miles in the Spirit Lake/Okoboji Iowa area there is a great shop there called Serendipity. She doesn't have a lot of rubber but she makes up in all her other stuff, it's a neat shop.

Back on I90 west of Jackson 30 miles is Worthington, MN and if you take the second exit you will see Walmart and right before Walmart is a small strip mall that has a small, very small scrapbook store. Not a lot of stuff and she doesn't carry rubber.

Then the next place that has anything that I know about is Sioux Falls, SD. There is Hobby Lobby, Michael's, Joann's (small and not so great) and there is a brand new scrapbook store there but I haven't ever been in that. I can't seem to get past Hobby Lobby before I've blown my budget! lol

Other than driving to Mankato, MN or Sioux Falls, SD we are very limited in shopping. I do a lot of my purchasing online.

Hope this helps you some. When you go by Jackson, MN give a wave and a toot of the horn.

Peg
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-21-2007, 04:36 AM   #3  
Stampin' Fool

It seems that there is/was a stamp store off I-90 in Spearfish, SD. I was there about six years ago so it may not even still be there.;)
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-21-2007, 05:22 AM   #4  
Rubber Obsessor

Default stamp store

There is a GREAT rubber stamp store in Sioux Falls, SD. It's called Scatter Joy and is located in a strip mall at 49th street & Western avenue. They have the largest selection of stamps I have ever seen, even more than Archiver's! They also carry lots of punches, ink pads, embellishments, paper, etc. Tell them "Grace" sent you. They know me by name--for some reason!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-21-2007, 06:39 AM   #5  
Stampin' Fool

Quote:

Originally Posted by littlestamperView Post
There is a GREAT rubber stamp store in Sioux Falls, SD. It's called Scatter Joy and is located in a strip mall at 49th street & Western avenue. They have the largest selection of stamps I have ever seen, even more than Archiver's! They also carry lots of punches, ink pads, embellishments, paper, etc. Tell them "Grace" sent you. They know me by name--for some reason!!

I saw this one online. Maybe we will try to stop by because of your review. We will be on our way to Huron.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 12-23-2007, 12:15 PM   #6  
Matboard Maniac

Darn! We've stopped before to eat at Arby's (I think) right across the parking lot from that store. I thought about going in--but my family was anxious to get home. Next time we stop for lunch in Sioux Falls I will MAKE my family let me shop!!!
christy
Quote:

Originally Posted by littlestamperView Post
Don't worry about tomorrow, each day has enough trouble of it's own. (Matthew 6:34)
Reply With Quote Likes