Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 10-11-2009, 04:09 PM   #1  
Matboard Maniac

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RSVP pens hard to find

I just got back from both Target and Walmart only to learn they no longer carry RSVP pens. Now I have to drive about 30 minutes to get to an Office Max to find them but I guess I should call first. Any one else having trouble finding them? Is any one using a different kind of pen? I wanted to stamp an insert rather than bead the pen.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-11-2009, 04:36 PM   #2  
Matboard Maniac

I found RSVP like pens at "Dollar Tree". Not sure if there is one near you, but the one I went to was in Michigan. They were 10 in an acetate box with red & blue pens. I also saw them (the RSVP type pens) at Walmart in Canada just the other day. Much more expensive, and I think I also saw the Pentel RSVP pens. Kids weren't interested in browsing so I had to move on quickly :(
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-11-2009, 04:43 PM   #3  
Stampin' Fool

Received 14 Likes on 5 Posts

Staples carries RSVP pens. They just had a big special on them around back to school time and there were 5 in a package for $1. I bought 12 packages! Last year my son gave them away at Valentine's in his classroom since they have a no-candy policy. I printed each child's first and last name on paper with the computer, stamped and cut them out, then slid them into the pens. HUGE hit. I'm going to do the same for both of my kids this year, that's why I bought so many.

Watch the ads. They might have sales other times of the year. I know I saw the RSVP pens on sale over the summer too but didn't make it to Staples in time to get them. Pretty sure it was in June because I was leaving on vacation.

Hope you find them!

Christine
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-11-2009, 05:29 PM   #4  
Hardware Hotshot

I bought them at Staples also when they had boxes of them.. buy 1 get 1 free. I have never decorated the pens.. I just think that they are great pens.. my kids use them at school and my husband at work.

good luck in finding them. Pam

*ps. you can also look them up online instead of driving so far to find some.

--English writer G. K. Chesterton (1874-1936)

~*BLOG*~
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 10-11-2009, 05:29 PM   #5  
Hardware Hotshot

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Staples just had them on special about three weeks ago - I didn't get there in time to get some but it looked like they were clearing them out and won't carry them anymore.
Reply With Quote Likes